Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wedding day (leia99)

It was a beautiful ceremony, or at least that is what everyone will say. For me, it wasn't so great. My idiot brother, in his infinite wisdom held the wedding in a church with no windows, no air, in the middle of June. And to top it all off, puts me in a wool tux to stand up there for at least half an hour. The only joy I took from the entire time was discreetly ogling the brides sister. Is she my sister in law now? No matter, I only care about getting her out of that dress and underneath me.

At the reception, I have been feeding her punch, never telling her that I spiked it. She's young, 18 or 19, just like I like em. Smirking as I watch her get progressively drunker, measuring when to make my move.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Boring. Dull, boring, droll, and I hate this dress I had to wear. I'm happy for sis, but I always hate how boring these things are. I so wish they could just say a few words and pronounce them married. Instead they gotta do that whole boring thing of do you take so and so blah blah blah. I swear when I get married it's gonna be short and to the point. You know, something like "Do you take so-and-so? Do you take so-and-so? Are there arny objections? Then I pronounce you man and wife." It was nice, but dullsville as is any wedding. Gawd! Plus the place was stuffy. I'm having mine either in the spring, fall, or outside in a gazebo or something shady.

At the reception, my sister's new brother-in-law seems only happy to give me punch, and I like it, but it's making me feel kinda woozy and funny. I think he's been giving me the one with alcohol, but not sure. I try to get up, and can't, so I flop back in the chair, and a few people suggest that since I seem drunk, someone should take me to my room and help me settle down, maybe get me some coffee or something. Then they ask you, saying you wouldn't hurt a girl anyways, you're a good young man and wouldn't take advantage of her.

"Shanks, man..." You take me up to my room, and I fall asleep almost immediately.

Last edited by leia99; 06-29-2010 at 11:03 PM.
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

People tell me to take you to your room in the nearby hotel, claiming that I am too nice to take advantage of you. Of course I'm not that nice, there is a reason I got you this drunk in the first place. Precisely so I could take advantage of you. But if people are willing to give me an opening, damn straight I am going to take it. Smirking as you fall asleep as soon as you hit the bed. Not even able to make it until I leave the room. Even better for me.

Standing over your bed, watching you breath for a moment. Your large chest rising and falling. Obviously haven't quite figured out your size, given how the dress strains to keep you contained. The main reason that my eye found you. Walking over and locking the door, buying me the privacy I need. Pulling out my phone, and snapping pictures of you. Making sure to get a few pointing up between your leg.

Hands sliding up your silky legs, finding and removing your panties which I gently fold and stash in my pocket.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I come to, thinking you're gone, as the lights are off, and it's dark in here. I notice I'm no longer in my panties and nylons, and smile. He probably had trouble getting my dress off. My parents insisted I wear this size, even though it was a little snug around my chest. Thankfully they at least let me have my own room. I'm old enough to take care of myself, I don't need them watching me.

I try to move around, and notice I can't move my hands. "Hey there, sleepyhead! Nice to see you awake!" The light comes on then, and you're sitting there watching me. "But--but I thought you were the good one in your family. Why am I tied up? Please let me go!!" I just then notice the top of my dress has been pulled down, exposing my tits, which oddly seem to be looking hard. "Oh, don't worry, I will... after we have some fun." I gasp, "no, please don't... I don't want my first time this way, please don't do this."

Your smile grows even wider. "Oh cool, we're gonna have a cherry popping party tonight!! This is better than I thought!!!" I shrink back, or try to, realizing I shouldn't have told you. "Please just leave me alone... I won't tell anyone, please?"
Old 06-30-2010, 08:09 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I cross the room towards you, listening to you beg. Knowing that there is no way you can dissuade me from what I am about to do. Running my hand over your cheek as you strain against the bindings. "Shhhhhh, tonight I make a woman out of you." Who knew that being a boyscout would eventually pay off so well.

My legs swing over the bed and I come to straddle your hips. My cock straining against the confining fabric of my tux. Feeling the heat from your naked tits against me. Hands playing over them. Softly stroking, and then slapping a hard as I can. "I'm going to fuck you. Then I going to make you suck me. Then maybe we take a break." Kissing your forehead, "Think of it as a welcome to the family."
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #6
leia99
little cocktease

I whimper as you tell me you're going to make a woman out of me. "No please, I'll do just about anything, just please don't do this! I'm not protected either..." I cry as you come over and straddle me, and then start playing and slapping my tits. "Owwww! No!! Don't do this, please! Think what our families will say... please don't!!" In spite of myself though, my nipples harden under your groping them, and I cry even harder. You then tell me you're going to fuck me, and then make me suck you, and I really wish I could get out of here, and you say something about it being a welcome to the family, and I just start sobbing. "NO!!! I can't... I won't... you can't do this to me! I'll tell your whole family!" "Oh no you won't... if you do, I've got some interesting pictures that will be all over the internet."
Old 06-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Listening to you threaten to tell everyone, and I smile. Reaching down and pushing my pants. Freeing my cock and waving it in your face. Tracing my a line of precum over your lips. "Go ahead, tell. I'll say you came onto me and it was all consensual." Gripping and pushing your toned, tanned legs apart. "Where's your evidence?"

Settling between your legs and pressing them against my side. Moving slowly and hearing the settling of springs. "So you might as well try to get some enjoyment out of it." Kissing the space between your tits.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:49 AM   #8
leia99
little cocktease

"Evidence? I'll have plenty once you cum in my still virgin twat. Even my parents know I've not had sex before!" I try to squeeze my legs together, but can't... totally scared, not wanting you here, not wanting you to take away my virginity, and yet curious how it feels.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I laugh at you as I slam my cock into your no longer virginal body. "So? We fucked." Grunting as I thrust forward, making ure that every last inch of me is pushed into your pussy. Continuing to slap at your tits, watching them jiggle and your nipples grow ever harder. Hands falling at your throat, gently stroking it, and running my thumbs over your windpipe. "I could squeeze and you'd never be able to tell anyone what happened here."
Old 07-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
leia99
little cocktease

I scream as you invade my pussy. You try to say it was only a fuck, but I know different. I grunt as you push every last inch in, and cry as you slap my tits and pinch my nipples, making it seem like they're getting hard for you. I whimper as you threaten to choke me so no one knows what happened. "Some brother of the groom you turned out to be. Why couldn't you just leave me here to sleep it off?" Even as I start to figure out you added something to my drinks.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I thrust into you wildly, pumping hard and fast. Almost like I am trying to cause you pain. Listening to ask why I couldn't just let you sleep it off. "Because you make me hard. And I always get what I want." Leaning in to whisper into your ear. "Plus I wanted to get both of you. I already raped your sister early in their relationship."
Old 07-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #12
leia99
little cocktease

I sob as you're hurting me a lot, the way you're thrusting into me. I cry even harder when I find out you already raped my sister, who just married your brother. "Nooooo! Stop! Please just stop!" as the bed rocks beneath us, and I hope it's over soon. I can't take you ravaging my pussy much longer. Just as I almost think it can't get much worse, I feel an unfamiliar gush of liquid in my pussy. "No no no no no.... you didn't just cum inside me!" as you slap my bare ass. "Ohhhh yeah baby, of course I did!"
Old 07-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep my violent assault on your body going until wave after wave of cum splashes into your unprotected womb. When you say it didn't happen I grab your ass and mock you. Then saying, "I hope I just planted my rape baby inside you." Pulling out of you with a groan, and wiping my cock clean in your hair.

"You've just been raped, and are still helpless to prevent it from happening again." Thumb pressing down on your cheekbone, finding and causing pain. "Perhaps you would like to offer something to prevent me from using you all night long?"
Old 07-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #14
leia99
little cocktease

"FUCK YOU! First you cum in me, mess up my hair, and now you want me to choose where you're going to rape me next? NEVER!" Oh I so wish I could kick him in the balls.... go ahead, I dare you, get off one of my legs, I smile... I dare you. You'll have a nice surprise coming when you do. I squirm, trying to get out from under you, hoping to get a good shot in.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Begging, now there is a more reasonable attitude. Not that it going to do one thing to stop me. I like inflicting pain and slap you a few more times before I stop. Looking at you, enjoying the red hand shaped marks on your face. "Open your mouth."
Old 07-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you squirming beneath me, struggling against the bonds. Looking down like a child staring at a trapped animal. Well, you refuse to be reasonable about this, I guess I don't have to either. WIthout ever changing expression I backhand you across the face. Laughing at the gasp of pain it elicits. "I just raped you, do you think I won't happily beat you senseless." Smacking you across the face again.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
leia99
little cocktease

I whimper as you start smacking me around... feeling my face turn red, humiliated at what you're doing, worried about what you'll do next; yet helpless to stop you. "Please, please stop.... please stop hitting me, please!"
Old 07-06-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
leia99
little cocktease

I whimper as he slaps me some more, and then demands I open my mouth. Shaking, I refuse. "No, I won't... I won't. Do what you will, I won't open my mouth. Not for you, not for anyone." I promptly clamp my mouth shut, refusing your request. "Slap me all you want, I won't open my mouth for you."
Old 07-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

Some idiotic defiance, telling me that you will never open your mouth. As you open your mouth. My eyes roll slightly at you. "Fine, then i guess this will just have to hurt." Grabbing several strands of your flowing hair and yanking back on it. Smirking as you open in pain. And my cock slides in.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #20
leia99
little cocktease

"Yowwwww! MMmmmmmmph!!" You yank back hard on my hair and then stuff my mouth with your cock. I try to shake it out, but no good; you shoved it down too far. I whimper, as you start to slide it in and out of my mouth.