Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Live, streaming rape.

I like the idea of having an audience for my rape, and I think the best possible way to do that is over the internet. There is a safety of anonymity there, and perverts will find you. Setting up a site, letting people click on my naked victim on a bed struggling against her bonds. Slowly building suspense until I come into the frame and rape her.

Or maybe hijack a cam=whores live show. Hundreds of perverts watching her strip, or whatever for their pleasure. Suddenly they are treated to more than they expected. Even if they wanted to help, they don't know enough to, and going through her head of course is the worry about how many of them are getting off on this, are saving the stream of her rape.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a hot idea. I often fancied that a webcam was set up on a victim would be something really cool. Have it set up right away so it catches all the action. Some kind of remote zoom would be good too. Don't want to miss anything though with the hi-def cameras available now it might not be needed.

Of course the victim needs to be aware that you're sharing her experience live over the net and have specifically invited all of your friends to watch as you torment her. Maybe even set up a set of speakers so you can have a two way conversation with them. They could them almost rape your victim by proxy.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:07 AM   #3
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's one of my variations of some blackmail fantasies I have...making her get used or do a strip show on her own webcam....have her so some nice sexy strip actions, then ask the viewers which toy(s) to use first/next to get her prepped, the have the viewers decide how I take her.....

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:45 AM   #4
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

Sounds like a good idea, where do sign up for that.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote