Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Morning Run (victim needed)

Every morning I go for a run along the secluded back trails of the park near my house. It is a pleasant change from the glass and concrete of the city I live in, trees, green grass, and near silence. Though I am only 5'9", I am fairly well built, with lean whip cord like muscles.

For the past week I have noticed someone else on the trails. When I first saw her I felt angry, what with her invading my private area. I had never seen anyone back here before, and it reminded me of home, and I thought it was my place to be alone. Then I started to think about how she looked. Maybe 5'3" or 4, long blond hair, a belly button ring, and amazing body. Watching her run towards me was always an amazing sight. After a few weeks, I decided I wanted to do more than look.

I set out on my run, confident that I will eventually come across her. And my hopes are rewarded, just as I round a loop, I see her coming towards me. Wearing a blue sports bra, and spandex running shorts.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had my long blond hair in a pony tail this morning and a i pod playing music in my ear as I ran this morning. As I went around the bend I saw you running toward me. You were a handsome man and had a muscular body that I never got tired of looking at. It was always great when you ran toward me as I was sure you wouldn't realize how much I enjoyed how you looked. Soon we would pass me once again and I would miss another opportunity to say good morning. I was shy and you were the type of guy that probably had a lot of women and I was not ready for a relationship.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I normally just run right past her with only a quick nod. Today is going to be completely different. I have run slowly barely breaking a sweat to conserve my energy. Today, my exercise will consist of raping this mystery woman. We move towards each other quickly, because you are still moving quickly. The sweat beads on your body, making you look all the more desirable.

Finally I am close enough to make my move. As we start to pass, I stick my arms out, wrapping around you and bringing you to the ground in a perfect form tackle.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At first I did not know what was happening as we began to pass each other. I really wanted to stop and chat but felt funny about it. Your arm wrapped around me and I could feel how powerfuly you were as you took me down to the ground almost gently. I came out of my shock and opened my mouth to scream but you were fast and covered my mouth with yours. I felt your tongue go into my mouth and my stomach turned as I realized you intended to rape me right here on the ground.

I began to struggle, kicking and punching. My heard was racing as I felt your body cover mind subdueing me. I felt trapped and tried to roll out of your arms but I was getting no where fast.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

The layer of sweat on your body makes it hard to hold onto you, but I manage. My muscles ripple under my skin as I hold you fast beneath me. As I press my mouth over yours, my tongue invading your mouth, I can taste your fear in the back of my mouth.

My hands slowly slide down from your upper body, were I had wrapped around you to bring you down, to the heline of your tight shorts. I slide a few fingers under and start to pull back.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

Your mouth and tounge had successfully silenced me and your body weighted me down like and anchor as I moved my eyes left and right looking for help. You had complete control of my body as the rocks and stones pressed into my back. My muscle were tight drawn tigher then a bow.

I was struggling but couldn't seem to get anywhere and as I felt your hand between our bodies I wandered what you were doing and then I felt your hand at the band of my shorts. The heat of your warm fingers inside of them caused a panic that I had never felt before. I pounded on your back with my hands and kicked out with my legs and bucked trying to throw you off of me. But all I succeeded in doing was allowing you between my legs, you hips spreading my legs wider.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

I pull down the shorts, just down to your knees. I had to shift up my weight as I did, but pressed down with my shoulders keeping you pinned. The biggest struggle was pulling my own cock out while keeping you down. But I manage, and I rest it on your stomach.

As I continue to ravage your mouth with my tongue I run my hands back away from the hips. Instead I grab at your hands, prying them away from my chest, because I didn't want any bruises that I would have to explain. I press your wrists down into the ground, watching as small puffs of dust come up from our struggles.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

No matter how I struggled to keep my shorts up, nothing works and I feel them at my knees I keep punching and kicking but the kinking isnt working as your lower body is between my legs. I try to throw you off as you struggle to pull your cock out, I groan in defeat as I feel your huge rock hard cock on my stomach.

I couldn't believe how long you had my mouth capture with yours and that damn tongue of your knew ever nook and crany of my mouth. I feel your hands moving back up my body as I pummel your chest. Your grab my wrists and press them down into the ground. The dust was getting thick as I kept on fighting you.

I felt a jabbing sensation between my legs and realized my panties had gone down with my shorts. You were jabbing trying to find my small entrance and I was shifting my hips from side to side avoiding the weapon between your legs. I could not believe this was happening.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

I try to insert myself into you but your hips keep squirming from side to side as I thrust forward. A growl of frustration rumbles deep in my throat as attempt after attempt to satisfy myself goes thwarted. I pull my tongue back from inside your mouth and slightly break the kiss. My teeth clamp down lightly on your lower lip, and slowly press harder and harder.

Through the clenched teeth, I growl. "Hold still or this is not going to end well for you."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I did not know what you were doing with your mouth but was not paying too much attention to it as I avoided your huge hard cock. When I heard your muffled voice threatening me. I spoke back to you, my voice was hardly audible but you got the message loud and clear, "Fuck You". I doubled my effort avoiding your thrusts but I knew it was only a matter of time. If I could only get on my feet I could run home.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

I let go, of your arms and instead grab your hips. My fingers dig violently into the soft flesh, and I shove them to the ground. For no better reason than spite I continue to bite your lower lips, harder and harder. But with your hips now pinned down, I am finally able to enter you. ANd I do with one, brutal thrust.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #12
danxdan

danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)

ooh yes keep goign
danxdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #13
rvplymates
Banned

When you let go of my arms I start pounding on your chest making black and blues all over you. I try to scream as your fingers dig into my hips snd you slam them down to the ground. Small rocks and stones dig into my ass but the sudden brutal thrust of your hips takes away my breathe. Tears actually fill my eyes from the pain. You keep biting on my lip and even that pain is not enough to take my mind of the burning pain deep within me.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #14
alg9
Privileged Member

After a brief pause to gather my thoughts, I start to move my hips forward. Finally I release my grip on your lips, kissing your chin and neck. But there is one piece of clothing that I want to remove. I clamp my teeth on the sports bra, tearing and ripping at it, exposing more and more of your glorious tits.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #15
rvplymates
Banned

After awhile I drop my hands to the ground as my body adjusts to the size of you. I am exhausted from fighting the inevitable. You release my lips and I can taste the blood from my lips. I thought I was done fighting when you drop your face to my breasts and begin tearing at my sport's bra with your teeth . I could feel a soft breeze caress my nipples as your hands go around them both and press them together. Pleasure like an electric shock hits me as you put my nipples into your mouth and begin to suck them both. I try to push your mouth away but soon found myself groaning with passion. Your hips had started to move in and out of me and my body let loose of it's fluids.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #16
alg9
Privileged Member

I feel you getting wetter and wetter, grunting in pleasure as my hips are able to move faster, and my cock slides ever deeper into you. My hands keep yours pinned to the ground, and my mouth works over your body, softly sucking at your nipples. My pleasure builds and I start to move faster and faster inside you.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #17
rvplymates
Banned

My groans became louder as you pumped into me faster and faster. Your hands had returned to my wrists holding them down as you alternately went from breast to breast sucking my nipples so that I had no coherent thought. All my nerve endings seemed to be screaming for a release and still you thrusted harder and faster deep within me.