Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #1
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The People of the County of Los Angeles V. Chris BROWN.

In the evening of Ø8 February 2ØØ9, Chris BOWN, aged 19 years, allegedly beat one Robyn FENTY (AKA Rihanna, her middle name), age 21 years, while driving down a street in Los Angeles. Said beating was allegedly precipitated by the reading of a text message from Mr. BROWN’S former lover.
So there are the facts of the beating as it occurred, without any influence. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that’s what happened that we’ve been told. With the fairly universal bias, I approach the matter with the attitude that he’s guilty. Not because he’s a male and “Boys don’t hit girls,” but because he actually DID hit her.
But we shouldn’t pretend to be surprised that she went back to him- Relationships of any sort are far too complicated to summarize in a single event. Very often, people caught in abusive relationships really DO love their abuser, and rightly or wrongly think they can “work it out.” Sometimes it’s true- The parties do, in fact, work out whatever went wrong. Usually, they can’t- The abuse gets worse and worse until SOMEONE steps in, whether the victim wants them to or not. (Child abuse cases most commonly require unwelcome and unwanted forcible intervention.)
Mz FENTY has stated that if “subpoenaed” she will testify in the case as to what he did to her on that night. Fortunately for her, she’s not the first victim of violence to be unable to testify- No murder victim has, to date, testified against their attacker (though some have left behind statements as to what happened). With this in mind, the laws were long ago written to permit the state to prosecute an abuser, even when the victim themselves testifies in the exact opposite.
There really is no need for a trial here- Mr BROWN could plead guilty, either with or without a plea agreement (probably for a reduced sentence, as there is no “misdemeanor” domestic violence law in California as a result of the infamous SIMPSON murder) and get on with his life. They will probably even be together afterwards (as, unfortunately, usually happens).
We really DON’T know what all happened in that car that night- We know what’s been reported, and few seem to be disputing the details. We know the infamous picture of Mz FENTY (with her nose probably broken, judging from the picture). We even know that the rumor mill says he’s looking for a plea agreement (which, in all probability, he will get).
We shouldn’t, however, pretend to be “aghast and shocked” that they are back together- Instead, let’s take a rational and intelligent approach to the problem. Let us create the laws that FORCE her to protect herself. Since she seems to not want him in prison, let us create the tools needed to protect her- Lock them BOTH up, if necessary, to keep them apart.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Laws are not perfect we know that...about this story...beh i don't give a fuck about them...
i just think that who use violence on women should not let free...but this is just me...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is my long-held opinion that adults should be allowed to go to hell in their own way. If Rihanna chooses to go back to an abuser, that is her decision.

If she was a welfare mom and kept having to be treated on taxpayer dollars I might require counselling, but you can't tell a person of Rihanna's resources and influence what to do.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Although I generally agree with people stating "if she lets him beat her, no reason to get the law involved" but I also see the duty of the law to protect the public - in the future as well.
If he is allowed to get away with beating his girlfriend now he most likely will take it with him to an eventual next relationship in which he might also physically attack his next girlfriend.
Immediate imprisonment is certainly not required as long as his current victim takes a beating without filing charges but an evaluation to find out if he might prove a threat to others as well should be conducted.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A different place and time...

About 40 years ago I was walking to class when I heard a young lady scream and at about 75 yards away, I saw a young man clutching her hair and repeatedly punching her. I dropped my books and ran toward the one sided fight. Before I could get there, three other young men had already knocked the offender to the ground and were explaining the rules of our society in a very physical way. Meanwhile, a couple of young coeds were already attending to the badly shaken and bruised young lady. Campus security arrived and the bleeding and bruised young man was helped to his feet and immediately started screaming that he had been attacked by the male students that had come to his girlfriend's rescue. Without a word, one of the campus security guards, knocked him back to the ground, handcuffed him and hauled him away. I never saw him again.

No one asked or cared why he was beating his girlfriend. There was no excuse for his actions and his punishment was swift and exact.

But, those were simpler times in a different place. How I miss those times!

These days, the offender would sue his attackers and the university, and would win a cash settlement. The heroes would have to spend time in jail and then attend anger management classes while on probation. The young lady would have to undergo relationship counseling while her attacker continued with his education in political science so that he could become a US congressman.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Ah HRH, ain't modern life grand!!!
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hand basket...

To paraphrase one of the sages here, "Why is it so damned hot in here and how did we get into this hand basket?"

Last edited by HRH1948; 03-09-2009 at 09:30 PM.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bravo Chris! I hate Rihanna so much, my bet is that she asked for that beating. I would slap the shit out of her too if given the opportunity.

Chris Brown's music is better the Rihanna's so I hope he doesnt get locked up.

Plus the fact that he has a violent streak makes him really sexy. No joke.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Although I generally agree with people stating "if she lets him beat her, no reason to get the law involved" but I also see the duty of the law to protect the public - in the future as well.
If he is allowed to get away with beating his girlfriend now he most likely will take it with him to an eventual next relationship in which he might also physically attack his next girlfriend.
Immediate imprisonment is certainly not required as long as his current victim takes a beating without filing charges but an evaluation to find out if he might prove a threat to others as well should be conducted.
And lets not foget, these two are rolemodels of todays youth. If this is allowed to pass, thousands of teenage girls will suffer the same or worse fate.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
About 40 years ago I was walking to class when I heard a young lady scream and at about 75 yards away, I saw a young man clutching her hair and repeatedly punching her. I dropped my books and ran toward the one sided fight. Before I could get there, three other young men had already knocked the offender to the ground and were explaining the rules of our society in a very physical way. Meanwhile, a couple of young coeds were already attending to the badly shaken and bruised young lady. Campus security arrived and the bleeding and bruised young man was helped to his feet and immediately started screaming that he had been attacked by the male students that had come to his girlfriend's rescue. Without a word, one of the campus security guards, knocked him back to the ground, handcuffed him and hauled him away. I never saw him again.

No one asked or cared why he was beating his girlfriend. There was no excuse for his actions and his punishment was swift and exact.

These days, the offender would sue his attackers and the university, and would win a cash settlement. The heroes would have to spend time in jail and then attend anger management classes while on probation. The young lady would have to undergo relationship counseling while her attacker continued with his education in political science so that he could become a US congressman.
Lets not be so nostalgic. The young man of 40 years ago paid only for his stupidity. Had he rearranged the young ladies face in a more private setting, he would of walked away free to do so again.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #11
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no excuse for hitting a woman, none, nada.

As for whether or not the woman stays with him, that depends on the reason why.

If it is out of some misplaced love, then to be honest there is fuck all you can do about it.

If it is out of fear, then something has to be done, it's just working out what, and making it work.

I do know of one woman who married because her 'groom' gave her a stark choice, marriage, or he would burn down the family home, with the family inside it. This man knocked her about, she was kind of lucky, the scumbag was part of a local gang, and got himself killed by members of another gang.

The thing is, there seems to be a case of reinforced behaviour here, 'cause if I remember correctly, their daughter is in a violent relationship herself. She has kids, so I can't really see an end to it.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Second post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Beh this time i think exactly like you! Great post Stern!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post

Man i saw this kind of stuff as well...and once i even got into a bad fight for something like that...
jeez how much i hate these awful cheap attacks...no words for it!!!

Thank you my friend for share with us this story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Bravo Chris! I hate Rihanna so much, my bet is that she asked for that beating. I would slap the shit out of her too if given the opportunity.

Chris Brown's music is better the Rihanna's so I hope he doesnt get locked up.

Plus the fact that he has a violent streak makes him really sexy. No joke.
Chi you are amazing!! eh eh eh
Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Lets not be so nostalgic. The young man of 40 years ago paid only for his stupidity. Had he rearranged the young ladies face in a more private setting, he would of walked away free to do so again.
True but we all know that. HRH1948 make an awensome post...sorry to see you didn't liked...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:13 AM   #13
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

holy shit, its andering! ^________________________________^

and fuck chris brown, that bastard doesnt deserve a woman if hes just gonna hit her. its shit like spousal abuse that makes me wonder about the general sanity of the planet >.>

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #14
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

I think this is great news.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7932080.stm

Now it all depends whether women or men report their abuse. I know it's fear that stops majority of victims to report abuse but knowing that there is an option. I remember the policeman that came round to see me after i got beaten up point blankly said there was nothing that could be done about domestic violence. It was pointless to take further action and so on, so i dropped it.

I think this is one step closer.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #15
pervipete

I'm not so sure, it depends on how the register operates, if you get put on it if you have a conviction, and we know how had that be to secure, or whether it is if you have been reported for domestic violence.

If it is the former, then great, I all for it. If it is the later, then I have to say I have a little nagging worry, what if you get wrongly accused, will one accusation count, or do you have to show a history of repeated attacks.

I know that may sound like a little bit of male bullshit, but it is not unheard of for there to be false accusation flying around, especially at the end of a relationship.

I mean, I all for it, as long as there is some safeguards in place.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #16
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see where you are coming from and i do agree about being falsely accused. mmm

It could be on a basis of repeated offender that get's put on the register? Although why should the victim be battered so many times before the police take action.

There are some holes in this and there will be some people that will ruin this by lying to ruin somebody who has an innocent reputation. My uni lecturer wanted the lie detector test to stand up in court as he believed that there should be more evidence given in rape cases to protect the innocent. He has been fighting this for years. The lie detector test wouldn't be the means of making the final verdict but could perhaps (depending on how reliable the actual detector is) could be a percentage to the assessment.

So maybe having a series of assessments but even then there will be some people that will slip through the net.

I know i am bouncing all over the place with my argument but what about the sex offenders register. Yes i do agree it has its flaws but overall this highlights where the offenders are and warns occupations that work with children. I worked for the governement courts of law quite some time ago and was helping the police with how many peodophiles in just the area that i live in. I obviously can't go into detail but i can say that this information may have saved childrens lives.

So with its flaws, i believe that some tweaking here and there and this register could potentially have a positive effect. But then again, how much more of a nanny state are we going to become. I won't answer this question as i'll be here forever.

Last edited by Hailo; 03-10-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
I see where you are coming from and i do agree about being falsely accused. mmm

It could be on a basis of repeated offender that get's put on the register? Although why should the victim be battered so many times before the police take action.
Sorry I didn't explain fully, I'm talking registers here not prosecutions. The two are slightly seperate, if connected, entities.

Of course a woman should not be constantly battered for police to take action. I think prosecution should take place, and if convicted automatic jail sentence, and like the sex offenders register, the scumbag should be placed on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
There are some holes in this and there will be some people that will ruin this by lying to ruin somebody who has an innocent reputation. My uni lecturer wanted the lie detector test to stand up in court as he believed that there should be more evidence given in rape cases to protect the innocent. He has been fighting this for years. The lie detector test wouldn't be the means of making the final verdict but could perhaps (depending on how reliable the actual detector is) could be a percentage to the assessment.
Lie detecors are notoriously unreliable, a compertant lier could beat one, and nerves could make some people look as if they are lying.

Quote:
So maybe having a series of assessments but even then there will be some people that will slip through the net.
Maybe this is it, if the police are called more then once, then it should be looked at then.

Quote:
I know i am bouncing all over the place with my argument but what about the sex offenders register. Yes i do agree it has its flaws but overall this highlights where the offenders are and warns occupations that work with children. I worked for the governement courts of law quite some time ago and was helping the police with how many peodophiles in just the area that i live in. I obviously can't go into detail but i can say that this information may have saved childrens lives.
I think the sex offenders register is a good idea, it's flaws are only those that come with our legal system.

Quote:
So with its flaws, i believe that some tweaking here and there and this register could potentially have a positive effect. But then again, how much more of a nanny state are we going to become. I won't answer this question as i'll be here forever.
I'm not totaly against this idea, but everytime I hear of one of this initiatives I have Sir Humprey from Yes Minister voice in my head..

'Something needs to be done, this is something, therefore it needs to be done'

The nanny state I think that is a discussion for a whole thread of it's own.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on guys.....'Shorty Like Mine'? Chris Brown is pure awesome.

'Umbrella' was a terrible song untill the remix with Chris Brown.

I never thought he was at all attractive untill this incident went down, now I thnk he's sexy

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-10-2009 at 09:27 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #19
Hailo
Privileged Member

I am not keen on Rihanna's music either.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:14 AM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her voice is dire.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote