Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2010, 11:04 AM   #41
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

I knew a girl once who was stealing from someone I knew. Fear of going to jail is a pretty powerful motivator. Especially if she has kids.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #42
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
Its not that hard to find some things that can push a woman to do things she thought she would never do. Dirt on a loved one or something that she doesn't want getting out. If they are in a custody case for kids, its especially easy. And it is pretty easy to escalate once that first step has been taken. Very slippery slope. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
The part of the fantasy that really turns me on is the escalation part. Starting out very slowly and building up each time. It makes me wonder at what point the woman would put an end to it. Would it be financial issues if money was part of it? If it turned into a buddy and friends situation how many guys would be too many before she refused? What activities or locations might be the limit? It makes me wonder really what limits become too much.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #43
tigerfire

tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tigerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
The part of the fantasy that really turns me on is the escalation part. Starting out very slowly and building up each time. It makes me wonder at what point the woman would put an end to it. Would it be financial issues if money was part of it? If it turned into a buddy and friends situation how many guys would be too many before she refused? What activities or locations might be the limit? It makes me wonder really what limits become too much.
I think that if it were done carefully and cleverly, you could escalate it a long long way. If a flash of my boobs is acceptable, then I have to let him touch them to keep my secret safe.....If I'm willing to give him a blowjob to protect my secret, then how much worse can it be to let him have me.....if I have to submit to one of his friends, why not two or three....if I've been willing to let 10 guys gang bang me to keep myself out of prison, what harm does it do if they film it.....if I've had to submit so many times to protect myself, why not agree to stand on this street corner earning money for my blackmailer, I mean it's only this one time and then perhaps he'll set me free....right?

xxTigerxx
Old 08-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #44
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
I think that if it were done carefully and cleverly, you could escalate it a long long way. If a flash of my boobs is acceptable, then I have to let him touch them to keep my secret safe.....If I'm willing to give him a blowjob to protect my secret, then how much worse can it be to let him have me.....if I have to submit to one of his friends, why not two or three....if I've been willing to let 10 guys gang bang me to keep myself out of prison, what harm does it do if they film it.....if I've had to submit so many times to protect myself, why not agree to stand on this street corner earning money for my blackmailer, I mean it's only this one time and then perhaps he'll set me free....right?

xxTigerxx
Controlling myself as the blackmailer during the escalation is (IMHO) the important part of the process. Too much too fast, and she mat decide that it would be less pain to confess to what she's hiding. At that point, the blackmail is over.

I would start a few minor things, and do them over and over. For instance, sexy pics of herself. Or dressing to meet me in outfits I decide, meeting me in places that are only just a little inconvenient for her.

Then, after a while, escalate just a little. For example, if she works at an office, have her wear outfit 'x' to work, and visit her at the office (maybe pretending to be a customer or a potential client) to make sure she obeyed. If the opportunity presents itself, perhaps a small flash or something to keep her in line.

And so on and so on, so that during the process, she gets lulled into a state of tolerance abot what she is doing. THEN, escalate it more, biut by bit. If she is s real estate agent, have her meet me at an empty house she has listed. AT the house, I may cop a feel or finger fuck her..or make her do a strip-show photo shoot in her office outfit. Or maybe I'll just do her there in that house. If she has to show it to other potential buyers, her going to the house again will bring memries to her now, but she can't NOT show the house, can she?

That way, as you escalate the stakes, you slowly take her hope as well as her will.

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 08-22-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #45
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post

xxTigerxx
I think the planning something like this would be even more exciting than any pleasure I would get. Thinking of each additional step and then actually doing it to see how far she would really go. I have a friend into BSDM and he is working on training his current slave and it is very much the same type of process except of course she wants to learn instead of being forced into it. He has been kind enough to "share" her with me. Walking into a hotel room to have a nice young gal kneeling ready to blow me was pretty cool and I imagine a blackmail setup could be quite the same.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #46
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I think the planning something like this would be even more exciting than any pleasure I would get. Thinking of each additional step and then actually doing it to see how far she would really go. I have a friend into BSDM and he is working on training his current slave and it is very much the same type of process except of course she wants to learn instead of being forced into it. He has been kind enough to "share" her with me. Walking into a hotel room to have a nice young gal kneeling ready to blow me was pretty cool and I imagine a blackmail setup could be quite the same.
But, cool as that is, knowing that my victim does it against her will, hates it in fact, but still does it, adds to the 'fun'.
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #47
tigerfire

tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tigerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffspanker View Post
But, cool as that is, knowing that my victim does it against her will, hates it in fact, but still does it, adds to the 'fun'.
And I like to fantasise that the person blackmailing me has some reason to hate me...maybe they tried to ask me out and I laughed in their face, maybe I got them fired or beaten up....the burning humiliation of being on my knees before a victorious enemy.....

xxTigerxx
Old 08-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #48
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

An escalation can be something very sudden, too. When faced with her back against the wall & the thing that she is afraid of is just in the next room, its much easier to take the path of least resistance. She just has to think you have the ability to make her life a really bad place to be in just seconds & she will be willing to take a few steps down that road just a little faster than she ever thought she could.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:09 PM   #49
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78

I always thought id be nice to find some young girl just 18 and trying to get out of a poor nabor hood force her to live with me to get out of the hood and be my sex slave break her in, in ways she'd never forget.
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #50
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapist_waffen View Post
This turns me on a lot. Blackmailing someone into becoming my slave.
I prefer...brainwashing.
Brainwash in order to keep them,make them believe thats what they should be( a slave),want to be and is their purpose,over time and through a variety of different cruel tactics.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.
Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire

Last edited by scarletembrace; 09-18-2010 at 09:06 AM.
scarletembrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #51
reema

reema has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to reema Send a message via Skype™ to reema

yes i am reema 37 years women from india , since my child hood i used to dream & fantasy about me being forced to have sex as per stranger wishes brutuly, still i love to read such type io story and news.
reema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:12 AM   #52
reema

reema has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to reema Send a message via Skype™ to reema

Please share with me in nice story of rape and force if any one have
reema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:28 AM   #53
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthSadist View Post
What about an ex wife who, during the marriage, posed for erotic pics and sucked and fucked her hubby on video . . . now she teaches at an exclusive boys' school in another city . . . only to find, a few years later, that ex-hubby still has the pics and videos that ex-wife's students would be only too happy to see . . . but which would get her fired immediately.
Variation - somehow, a few graduating students get copies of the pics...they are 18, just graduated, and now it's time to celebrate...in style....

--BAD MAN--
Old 09-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #54
xiaowolf

xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)xiaowolf Level 8 (800+)

I think you are right, it is not so easy to blackmail women for sex.

But it does not matter if those women see their body as commodity. As long as we see their body as commodity . The hard part is collect the evidence. If you firmly got those, I do think it is easy to control the women, of course, you have to do it the right way.

I believe if you let most women choose stay in prison for 20 years( not to say from their 20s-40s and leave their family behind) or her child stay in prison for some period of time and have sex with you for a couple of time. Most of them will choose the latter.

Then after several times of sex, you need to slowly control her...A little rougher every time... after maybe 3-6 months, she could become your sex slave.

For me, I like to have the woman still has her normal life. It also maybe easier if the woman think she can be herself most of time, and nobody in her circle know she is your dog...

cheers~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister.dominic.40 View Post
Blackmail is a hard fantasy to realistically portray. Unless the woman is either in the sex trade or a 'near' trade (such as stripping), in which case she will view her body, and therefore sex, as a commodity, I imagine most women simply will not be blackmailed for any but the simplest sex acts.

To completely turn a woman using blackmail you would have to have something really, really awful on her (such as proof she murdered somebody), and the ability to keep her from killing you to keep her secret.

Mister Dominic 40
xiaowolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #55
donna69111

donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donna69111 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this topic is so hot!
donna69111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:15 AM   #56
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think it would be that hard to blackmail a woman into having sex with you once you've already raped her and taped it. You need something on tape that would be so humiliating to her that she wouldn't ever want anyone to see it including using it for evidence
in a rape. But most importantly you don't want to give her time to think about it before making her do something even more
humiliating she wouldn't want anyone to see and also get that on tape. I could give you a scenario that I feel would give you a sex slave for life but of course I won't do that, lol This is only fantasy as it should be.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:30 AM   #57
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

How about the ultimate taboo breaker, a guy catches his sister or mother doing something sexual that their strict and violent dad mustn't know about... Then he says "Ok sis/mum I get my dick inside you and I don't tell dad"
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #58
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Man View Post
Variation - somehow, a few graduating students get copies of the pics...they are 18, just graduated, and now it's time to celebrate...in style....

--BAD MAN--
Yes, I've thought of that too . . . and once they see her, and make her perform for them on video, the NEW pics of her sucking and fucking the new grads (still in their student uniforms) now have her in their complete control.
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #59
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

being forced to do things against my will without the direct threat of physical harm would be so intensely humiliating!! never knowing just how far i'd have to degrade myself or how far i'd be willing to go would just make the whole thing so loathsome and exciting at the same time.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:29 AM   #60
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
being forced to do things against my will without the direct threat of physical harm would be so intensely humiliating!! never knowing just how far i'd have to degrade myself or how far i'd be willing to go would just make the whole thing so loathsome and exciting at the same time.
Part of how I would break you and own you would be that I may not let you know if you have 'satisfied' me for this instance...leaving you to wonder, or to go all-out to (hopefully) meet whatever condition/s I have decided on to keep your secret...

You would do yourself worse than I could on my own...

--BAD MAN--