Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, M,F, job, nc, anal

The Land of Opportunity
by Rogue

Plot: A lawyer is raped in an elevator

On my way to the courtroom, I took the elevator from the bottom floor. I had a preliminary hearing in an hour and was due to meet my client in advance in a few minutes. A blonde woman was the only person to join me as the doors closed. I looked over, it was Kristanna Hedges, a prosecutor. We had been on opposing sides on a couple of occasions, most recently 2 weeks ago. She is an excellent lawyer, 23 years old, and also stunningly beautiful. Tall, long blonde hair, inviting brown eyes. I would gaze at her table as often as time allowed, often unable to resist the urge to admire her soft, delicate face. When Kristanna questioned witnesses, her strong walk towards the judge includes her heels letting out an echo in the court, distracting my attention, and pulling my focus onto her long legs. Always wearing a skirt 3 or 4 inches above the knees, I would follow them down to her sexy black closed toe pumps. I’m amazed we won 1 case each. One incident, given my fetish for such footwear, my dick grew rock hard in my pants. As I continued to watch her it was almost becoming sore as it bulged my trousers, lusting for this beauty’s legs and feet. I had to persuade the judge for a bathroom break to collect my breath and concentration. Like many men in the building, I desired her. But we had rarely spoken outside of work, it is believed she has been seeing a young man in her firm for some time, and are engaged. Back in the elevator, we merely nodded at one another as I pressed the button. After a couple of floors, the elevator suddenly shook and stayed still, knocking us off balance, with the number remaining where it was. We both knew it had happened before, but were a little worried. After a few seconds the lights went out, meaning we were trapped for the time being. The emergency lighting came back on at least. The first thing we did was get on the phone, and have someone to cover for us in today’s cases. The staff in the building were notified of the situation, but it would take time for them to work on it. I had made her laugh a couple of times, relaxing her. She was thinking the same as me, to talk about cases to pass the time. My client broke into the dean’s office and stole something that actually belonged to him, arguing it should be an internal matter. Being a prosecutor naturally, she didn’t like my chances. Her own trial was a different story. She represented the people against a rapist, who had assaulted several women. My partner was his attorney; she had tried to remove herself from the case, but the judge rejected the request. People around her questioned how anyone could defend such a man, she insisted she just had to do her job. Kristanna respected this, but admitted feeling uneasy around the monster, his eyes watching her sometimes. This amused me, that I was doing the same thing. As if she wasn’t turning me on enough, the thought of him adding Ms. Hedges to his list excited me. Disgracefully, he was currently free after getting off on a technicality. The DA were anxious to charge him again but for the moment he couldn’t be touched. They might even have to wait until he strikes again to get new evidence. It was very warm in the elevator, and it was only going to get worse. She said she was claustrophobic, which would explain how twitchy she had been. I could see she was beginning to like and trust me, and asked did I mind if she took off her blouse because of the heat. Of course I didn’t object. I enjoyed the sight of her exquisite breasts and belly button.

An hour had passed. The stifling heat was continuing to get at Kristanna. She had taken a handkerchief from her handbag and kept it on her forehead at times. With her back to the wall, she sat with her bare legs stretched, barefoot. I don’t know which was more fascinating; the sole and toes in her see through pantyhose or the shoes next to them. One lay on its side, the other stood up almost parallel to her feet, as if waiting to be slipped back on. Although she had been walking around in them all morning, they were surely the least sweatiest body part or clothing on view. Her body kept sweating up as she used her handkerchief some more. I wasn’t doing so well either, so it was time to remove my shirt and trousers. Catching a glimpse of my hard on, she put her hand up and said ‘try to control yourself.’ As if to say it’s understandable, but don’t talk to me for a while. But it was always going to stay that way as I stared at her feet, one resting on the other leg’s shin. Any movement from her toes, pushing or pulling the tights between them intrigued me, made me more aroused. She probably thought it was her breasts….I liked it that she was unaware the slightest things cause me to crave her. After a few minutes where we didn’t speak, I also liked that she felt more and more awkward with me; realising I had been looking at her legs all this time, and not just staring into space. She gave me an uncomfortable look. I was sure this was why she didn’t remove any more clothing herself. I took out my camera phone and blatantly aimed it at her feet, slowly making my way up her body. Her legs seemed to go on forever. ‘What are you doing?’ she asked. I still didn’t speak. After a few moments I stopped, and surprised her with ‘put your shoes on.’ ‘Excuse me?’ she replied. ‘I want you to put your high heels back on.’ With a confused look on her face, clearly the irony was lost on her. She ignored my request. But she did not realise it was a demand. I walked towards her, and bent over. She watched with curiosity as I picked up one of her heels. Standing back at my corner, I let it hang from my rock hard cock. ‘That’s not funny’, she pointed out. We looked into each other’s eyes again. Then I removed my underwear and threw it at her face. She squirmed until she could brush them back onto the floor as fast as she could. ‘What the hell is the matter with you?’ I brought the heel up to my face and sniffed it, enjoying the smell of Kristanna. I put the heel back on my sweaty dick, and began masturbating with it. ‘You fucking pervert!’ she shouted, in shock. I rubbed the back of it and the stiletto into my smelly groin. I could have come easily, but I stopped suddenly, and slowed my breathing down. I allowed another few minutes to pass, to be unpredictable, and allow her mind to fear many possibilities of what I would do next. She unrelaxed her legs, moving closer to the side of the elevator, holding her other shoe. I wasn’t sure if she was protecting it or herself with it. I got down on my knees. She couldn’t curl up as her instinct might tell her, because the heat restricted her movement. I began kissing the sole of her left foot. As she was pulling it away, I got a grip of her ankle to stop her. ‘Stop!’ she pleaded. Her struggle merely excited me more as I put my other hand around her right foot. Putting the panty hosed toes in my mouth, I sucked them, drooling a little. ‘Please I don’t want you to!’ I wrapped my hand around her right calf, and slowly moved up her smooth legs. When I turned it around and squeezed her knee, she attacked my hand with the stiletto of her shoe. I pulled it away and grunted, turning back to stare at her angrily. I reached over and pulled the heel from her grip, taking it. I gave the sole a good lick, inhaling her odour as I dragged my tongue up to its back. I resumed my position back at her knees, where she immediately pushed her hand against mine. She reached over and slapped my face, trying her best to protect her body. But she was only provoking further violence upon her. I had sexually harassed her, but she held out hope I would not go any further with this crime. That hope faded when I quickly struck her angelic face. Stunned for several moments, she kept touching the tip of her mouth checking for blood. I took advantage of her daze to get a grip of her skirt and pull it from her waist. Sliding it past her thighs, then ankles, freeing it from her body. The piece of clothing now lay over one of her heels in front of her feet, as she stayed in the corner, with more curves exposed. The blouse she had took off remained behind her back. I loved the sight of Kristanna looking helpless in her bra and panties. She knew I intended to rape her. And her final undergarments which no one in the building were supposed to see, were the only thing between me and her cruel fate, between the walls and doors that surrounded us. ‘HELP!!’ she screamed as she looked at the roof. Even if anyone heard her, it wouldn’t get the elevator fixed any sooner. I paused for a second to wipe the sweat from my forehead. One of the wrists she was using to block her face was suddenly grabbed by my strong hand, and I used the other to rip off her bra. Her only free hand desperately tried to cover her exposed breasts, but I had soon pulled her body towards me, forcing her to lay on her stomach. Bringing her arms and wrists together on her back to restrain her temporarily, I took a moment to enjoy her warm body. Rubbing against her soft arms and back, my dick ached to cum on her at that moment. Still with her panties on, wet and crumpling a little into her ass, I had a taste of her with my dick. Forcing into her underwear, past it and pressing against her lower back. I had to collect my breath, the arousal had overwhelmed me so much. She started to cry a little, muttering ‘why….’ All those court cases she had been involved in featuring rape. Hearing testimony, being close to the alleged rapist, Kristanna never thought she could be on the other side. The evil men who had been sent to prison should have made her environment a safe place. I slid her panties off slowly, revealing her naked body at last, with the exception of her pantyhose. I rubbed the panties against myself, enjoying its wet sweaty silk. Taking advantage of my perverse act, backing away a small bit, she was. It was pathetic. She was nude with nowhere to go. I raised my hand to threaten her, and she came to a halt. ‘Stay perfectly still’ I ordered. I raised her leg with a grip of her calf, and began peeling off one of her tights. She faced me, sat up slightly, and could only watch. I brought my nose to her ankles as it finally came off, letting it brush off me. She knew I would be furious if she interrupted this sensual act. Enjoying her hosed feet one last time, I brought her foot to my dick and pleasured myself. Then I removed the other one in one move. Now I could truly gaze at her from head to toe, with not a shred of clothing. I began kissing her leg, which was soaked with perspiration. I had only dreamed of kissing her skin like this. She jerked suddenly when I had finished, and let out a grunt, frustrated I was having my way with her. I too was getting tired as the heat took it’s toll, but she knew she could never overpower me. Despite little energy, she managed to curl her body up in another attempt to end it. She could only pray someone saved her in time.

‘Please stop’ she begged. Picking up one of her tights, I climbed on top of her, and rolled her over while kneeled above the waist. Reuniting both arms and wrists behind her back, I proceeded to wrap it around them. ‘Noooo!’ she cried, feeling all control slipping away. Tying it strongly around the young lawyer’s wrists, leaving her desperately restrained. ‘Let me go…..leave me alone’ she continued. I couldn't believe she asked me to leave her alone inside an elevator. I decided to deliver some good news, as I collected the remaining pantyhose. ‘Ok, I’ll wear a condom.’ Her raised head to look at me in despair was a thing of beauty. The look of inevitability. After placing my penis into the soft stocking, I lifted her up by her left arm and tugged her forward. Resisting as best she could, she took her place on my lap. Her sharp inhalation then the result of me inside her, my dick entering her pussy with great speed. She closed her eyes as I fucked her, pushing inside her as hard as I could. I groped and kissed her tender breasts for the first time. She moaned as I squeezed them, sucking her nipples. Her knees sliding by my thighs, and drops of sweat fell from the bottom of her tits down to my groin. I stopped, and pulled out of her. ‘You son a bitch…I hate you.’ I kept her on her knees where she was, as I took my ‘condom’ off. Finding her panties I shoved them into her mouth. I would then go to the back of her head and begin tying, returning to force her own tights over her mouth. I had pulled her hair to gain co-operation, as she had shook her head to try and get the piece of clothing out. ‘Mmmmmm.’ ‘Bastard’ I could make out. I think she felt it was pointless other than for my own amusement. Now denied the use of her arms and voice, with a sweaty stocking and panties which I had violated interrupting her breathing, waiting for her next attack was the only option. After the pleasure of her struggles, I grabbed her weak arms once again, doing as I please. She found herself helplessly on her stomach once more, in fear. Without warning, I put my fingers into her anus. ‘Uuuuuuurgh’ I heard. After a little playing, I positioned myself. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I made my way inside her tight ass. It felt like I was the first. I let out a grunt as I rammed my cock into her hole. ‘AAAAAAAGH!’ She squirmed, pointlessly trying to free her hands. She wished she could protect her body from me. This time I did not stop, squeezing her waist, sometimes with a handful of her breasts. Again and again I penetrated her, without compassion, wanting to hurt her. I pulled her long hair violently, bringing my cheeks to it, rubbing yet more sweat onto her. Already terribly uncomfortable from the warm air of the elevator, the last thing she needed was friction from another body, much less one that wasn’t her fiancé. She broke into tears with the pain. My muscles pressing against her was making her sicker than she already was. To show further depravity, I licked several drops of sweat off her shoulder, swallowed, and ‘cuddled’ her neck. Pulling on her hair roughly again, I put my mouth to her ear to hear my grunt in full volume, as I climaxed in her ass. ‘NOOOOO!’ was lost in the gag. Shot after shot of cum was ruthlessly released into my victim’s rectum, prompting the perverse groan I had prepared to subject her too. The last drops of semen trickled inside her, still with my vicious grip around her body. Her sick violation brought more tears to her eyes. I needed a rest for a couple of minutes, my dick starting to go soft for the first time in a good while. She stopped crying and kept her head down, her breasts still squashed into the floor, exhausted. I think she wanted to wake up from the nightmare. I went round to her head and knelt down to look at her. I removed the pantyhose gag and the panties from her mouth. Then after hooking her arms, I dragged her motionless body closer, until her head could rest on my lap. She looked up at me, her beautiful face now on my hairy legs. The sight and smell of my dick almost made her throw up. Still reeking of semen and perspiration. ‘Make it hard again….and drink my cum’ I told her. She didn’t speak, fearing it would provoke me to ravage her ass again. Knowing it was her only choice, she opened her mouth. I pushed the back of her head onto me until her lips touched my balls with my dick inside her. The forced blow job quickly had my dick growing in her mouth, with Kristanna groaning and gagging as it did so. She found it difficult to contain my giant cock much longer, and would have hurled had it not been in the way. She sucked and sucked against her will until I got a handful of her hair again, and started to ejaculate. I could feel her trying to lift off me, in vain. I let her choke for a moment, some cum slithering down her throat, until I pulled out. I came all over her face, ropes landing on her cheeks as she cowered in disgust. The rest of my cum was swallowed, as I aimed inside her sweet little mouth. She had never felt so disgusting and unclean in her entire life. Semen dripping from her lips and ass, she lay there once again, humiliated and brutalized. I needed to sit down after all that. One of her shoes was near me, so I picked it up. I used it’s sole to clean the last bits of cum from my deflating dick. I liked the way she saw this from the corner of her eye. She knew she could never wear those again. But she had to live with her body, which I owned inside these walls, forever. I smiled to myself, thinking what an opportunistic rapist I was. I had assaulted a man’s fiancé. ‘Some advice Kristanna….’ I began. ‘Go home, and shower. But take that small bruise beside your mouth, take your pain and humiliation….go to the police….and put that serial rapist behind bars once and for all. They’ll believe you what you tell them. And justice will be served.’ She looked at me in horror. In her fragile state, it seemed she was considering it, while preparing to pass out from today’s ordeal. ‘And I think I hear people outside. Better put your shoes on.’

Last edited by Rogue; 11-26-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote