Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default We Want Your Wife

Kim and Dave had been married for 4 years. Recently they had finally decided to have children. In order to celebrate their decision, and set to work on the enjoyable task, Dave had planned a weekend in Miami. Their friends George and Maggie would join them there. George was familiar with Miami and knew of the best hotspots and clubs.

The hotel was the perfect, romantic get away with the most exotic views of Miami's cityscape. The views were made all the better beneath the backdrop of his wife's magnificent body.

Dave sat back on the bed, watching her dress. She was a beautiful, brunette with the most sensuous of curves. Her 24 year old body was flawless and possessed the perfect combination of musculature and softness. The softest of hair ran down to just below her shoulders. The breasts were not too large, but excellently rounded and always stood up, pert and firm. Her nipples were the same and currently stood up, erect and springy, from the coolness of room's air. She had been tanning in preparation for their vacation, and her skin had a ravishing light brown glow. Between her well toned thighs was a dark patch of finely trimmed curls.
Dave licked his lips, anticipating dipping his mouth between those curls later tonight. He rubbed his crotch, dreaming of how she would look with that extra glow from pregnancy and slightly rounded belly. She would make a beautiful mother.

She smiled back at him with her stunning hazel eyes, picked up bag of clothes and entered the bathroom.

"Hey, I don't get to watch you dress?" Dave called to her.

"No, this is a surprise for later tonight," she replied. The girls had been shopping all day, and she had picked out something special for Dave; Something to make his mouth water and his cock rise.

She returned minutes later in a breathtaking red dress. She swirled around, modeling it for Dave. It flowed down to her smooth calves and hugged her young form. The neckline was low enough to give away the just right amount of cleavage and more than enough to turn heads in a crowded room. Slipping on her red, high heels, they left to meet their friends downstairs.

They were going out for steak, then to several clubs for a night of fun and dancing. Secretly, neither could wait to get back to the room and pleasure each other till their hearts content. That would have to wait. It would be even more stimulating once they had engorged themselves in the tease of romance.

The food had been exquisite, and they now joyously danced the night away. As the drinks flowed and the couples laughed, neither were aware of the sinister prying eyes that were drawn to Dave's wife.

The eyes belonged to a group of five: Four men and one woman. The woman was blond and quite attractive. Of the men; Two were Caucasian and two black. All four were large, muscular, and somewhat handsome, but had a very intimidating presence.

"Yes,' the woman said, 'That one is perfect. Did they arrive together?"

"No,' one of the black men replied, 'I saw them come in two different rides."

"Excellent,' another said, 'I think they're getting ready to leave. I'll go pull the van around and wait for you."

They silently nodded their approval, and the man left.

As Dave and Kim left the club, they were stopped by a beautiful older, blond lady.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but you look like a strong man,' she said, 'Our van won't start again. Could I trouble you to help my boyfriend push it? It's quite cranky, and that usually works."

She seemed innocent enough, and the van was close. Dave could hear her boyfriend, behind the wheel trying to crank it.

"Here,' the blond said, 'Let me open the side door, and you can push from there."

Neither Dave nor Kim noticed the two men creeping up from behind. In a flash, once the van door was opened, Their body's were struck with a flashing jolt of electricity. Tasers in hand, the men threw the couple's jerking bodies into the van, and into the hands of the black man waiting inside.

Paralyzed with pain, each could only watch in shock, as the other was trussed up in plastic ties and red ball gags.

"Go," the woman ordered as the door was slammed, and the van flew off into the darkness of night.

A black haired man turned around, addressing the couple from the passenger seat.

"Hello,' he said, 'I'm sure your wondering why your here. Well, we sort, of make movies. It can be quite a profitable business. You,' he continued, addressing Dave this time, ' You are just along to influence your wife. She is the one we really want."

"She is very beautiful," the back man announced from the seat behind Kim . He was running his dark hand over her red dress, cupping the swell of her breast.

"Mphh," Dave grumbled angrily from behind his gag, tugging at his bonds.

Kim's hazel eyes were wide with horror. They looked frighteningly at the black hand stroking her nipple through the material of her dress.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, boys and girls. We will be at the studio soon," the black haired man finished.

A black bag was pulled over their heads leaving the couple in darkness. Dave could still hear the gagged whimpers of his wife. The imagination of what they were doing to her was killing him. In fact, the black man behind Kim's seat was only toying with her. His thick finger had pushed into the neckline of her dress, under her bra, and was slowly brushing the tip of her nipple to hardness. Constantly he whispered into her ear:

"I'm going to be pushing this finger into your tight cunt soon. Do you like a hard black cock? Mine is very thick and long. Imagine it opening up your pussy. You will love how it makes you feel. Have you ever had a gang-bang? So many cocks will be filling all your holes."

Kim could not wait to get to wherever they were going, if only to shut this man up. She was terrified. Her whole body shivered in fear.

'Please, don't let this be happening,' she prayed.

The van stopped and they were shuffled out; Made to walk some distance, before they heard metal doors open and shut. Dave was pushed into a large wooden chair. His arms were unstrapped and retied to the chair behind him. He kicked out uselessly as his shoes and socks were removed. Then both his pants and underwear were viciously tugged off his legs. The soft hands of the woman spread his thighs, as others strapped his ankles and knees to the chair. He was left, struggling, his naked cock resting limply on the cool wood of the seat. Drool ran from the ball gag in his mouth. It trailed down his chin and over his blue shirt.

Now it was time to turn their attention to Kim.

What can I say, I get horny and write. lol Do enjoy while I work on part two.
Kolt
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great start. Can't wait to read more.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #3
Blackfive

Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to Blackfive Send a message via Yahoo to Blackfive

I'm horny too now , cant wait either :-)

Email. nelson.40@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo mblackfives@ymail.com
Yahoo Chat mblackfives
Blackfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looking forward to the next section.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #5
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My absolute #1 fantasy for the last 20 years. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #6
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default We Want Your Wife Part 2

Both Dave and Kim's hoods were removed at the same time. They found themselves in a large room, surrounded by their 5 abductors. In the center of the room was a large bed. The bed was covered with a black rubber mattress pad and had various heavy-duty straps hanging loosely about its frame. The bed was highlighted by many spotlights and reflectors. They were there to accompany the adjoining cameras, all placed at various angles. The whole scene resembled some nightmarish photo shoot.

The black-haired man, who seemed to be in charge, addressed Kim. She stood beside the blond woman, her hands tied in front.

"We are going to remove your gag. While you can scream all you want; This studio is quite soundproof and located some distance from any prying ears. You will do exactly as we say."

He nodded towards one of the large black men. The man held a long, shimmering dagger in his dark hand. With the swiftness of a jungle cat, he thrust the dagger into the wooden chair, its steely blade just hairs from Dave's limp cock. Dave tried to squirm away from the sharp edge, fearing for his manhood.

The black haired man continued, as her gag was withdrawn:

"As you can see, your straying from our wishes could cost your husband some testicles."

"Please, no,' Kim pleaded, 'We are trying to have children. Have mercy, and let us go. We won't tell anyone."

"Trying to have children?" he questioned.

Dave got a lump in his throat. He knew that was the wrong information to tell these kind of people.

"Yes,' Kim continued, unknowingly digging a hole for herself, 'That is why we came here on vacation."

"So your fertile?" he asked.

"Y...yes," she replied slowly beginning to realize her mistake.

"Will you repeat that for the camera?" he asked looking towards a lens.

"Oh God, no." she mumbled to herself.

The woman had stepped behind Kim, her fingers lowering the zipper of Kim's dress, slowly revealing her smooth tanned back.

"She is going to release your ties, and you are going to help her remove your dress," the man said. "Let's see what we have to work with."

"Please, don't..." Kim said.

The black man's hand went down to the dagger, and Dave's eyes shot open in horror.

"Ok, ok, ok," Kim conceded. "Don't hurt him."

The red dress fell to Kim's feet, revealing for the first time, the sexy undergarments she had purchased to arouse her husband. It was accomplishing this task and then some. The 'some' being the unwanted response it had on her abductors. Dave's cock twitched, moving ever closer to the sharp blade of the dagger.

The bra was black and lacy. It had small half cups that came to the bottom of her nipples. The panties were a matching thong. The dark curly hair of her mound crept over the top of the material, and peeked from under the lace. Her young fresh body was a prize exhibit of seduction.

"Nice," the blond woman cooed. She ran her hand over the smooth curve of Kim's ass. At the fourth pass, her hand slipped beneath the thong's string, and a long finger circled her rosebud. Kim swept her hand back to push it away. The hand was slapped away by the blond. "Don't you dare," she threatened.

The black man retrieved the dagger from between Dave's legs and ran the sharp blade along his inner thigh. It left behind a thin strand of dripping blood in its wake. Dave screamed from behind his ball gag, causing Kim to quickly jerk her hand away from the blond.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Kim quickly apologized in panic.

"That's better," the blond replied, licking her finger and pressing it into the tight hole of Kim's ass.

The blond used her finger to manipulate Kim and steer her body towards the bed.

"Come along, Girl. On the bed," she directed.

Kim had no choice but to allow the blond to move her up the bed. The probing finger was locked onto the muscle of her rectum. It lifted her ass up and positioned her in the center of the bed, on hands and knees. The finger lifted, causing Kim to arch her ass to the air.

The men began to strip. The black haired man was first. Once naked, he climbed to the bed and leaned against the headboard. He waved his 7 1/2 inch cock in Kim's face.

"I think you know what I want," he told Kim.

"Please..." Kim pleaded.

The blond quickly withdrew her finger, licked it clean, then reinserted it into Kim's ass, along with a second.

"Aghh," Kim groaned her body pushed forward.

"Unless you want her whole fist in your ass, I suggest you open that mouth," the man instructed.

Hesitantly, Kim opened her lips and let the crown of his shaft enter.

Dave helplessly watched as his wife took the cock into her mouth. He watched the large shaft stretch her lips. It withdrew it, slick with her spit before plunging back in. The man gripped her soft hair and forced his rod deeper. Dave could see the bulge in her throat just before she gagged, thick drool spilling down her tear streaked face. He also saw something else; The blond, still holding her finger in Kim's ass, was kneeling behind her. She slipped her finger from the tight hole and pressed her tongue to his wife's anus. He observed Kim's eyes widen in shock. The blond's tongue traveled from Kim's quivering rosebud, down her spread cheeks, to her slit, and back up. Coming up for air, the blond motioned for the black man to bring the dagger.

The bed rocked as the large, black man sat beside Kim and handed the dagger to the blonde. With a quick flip of the wrist, both the thong and bra were removed. Kim's pert breasts bounced from below, as her face was ruthlessly pounded. The black man to the opportunity to squeeze the orbs and pull at the stiffening nipples. The knife was handed off to another, allowing the blond to pry Kim's cheeks apart and dive face first into the young woman's snatch.

Due to the firm grip of her hips and cheeks, Kim was unable to disengage herself from the constant licking of her ass and cunt. She began to lubricate and feed the blond woman her fresh cream. Her vulva began to open up and allow the probing tongue to delve deeper into her core. Rocking back, her body craved the rough, wet texture against her orifices. She moaned against the cock in her throat. The black haired man moaned right back, feeding his dick farther into her throat. She choked, spitting more drool and pre-cum out her lips and along the length of the cock.

Dave tried not to watch, but the sounds made him look. His beautiful young wife was deep throating another man and being eaten out by an attractive blond. A black man sat next to her stroking his shaft while playfully tugging at her exposed breasts. He recognized Kim's hard, erect pebbles. They always did that when she became aroused. Looking down, he discovered his own erection. With his thighs tied apart, there would be no way to hide his arousal. He prayed that his wife would not see.

The black man moved away from Kim's hanging breasts and pushed the blond away.

"Move aside, Woman. Time to feed this bitch some black cock," he said.

The blonds pleasing tongue had been replaced by the spongy, mushroom head of the man's cock. The blond held Kim's thighs and cheeks apart till the shaft was guided to her wet opening. The black man wanted Kim to know; Her fuck was coming. Pulling her hair, he tore her face away from the other cock, lifting her torso up and back. Her mouth was still open, froth dripping down her chin and neck. The black man leaned towards her ear.

"Here comes that black cock I told you about,' he sneered, 'all eight inches."

His hips thrust forward, and he speared her with the full length of his cock.

"Aeiiii!" she screamed.

Dave cried watching the black cock tear into his wife. As the shaft was withdrawn, it pulled her the opening of her sex out with it, then pushed it back in with the next thrust. When she reached back to push him away, he took her wrists and painfully pinned them behind her back. The other man was ready for her mouth and took her hair again.

"You get back to sucking my cock, Girl," he ordered.

The blond woman stepped from the bed and walked seductively towards Dave, removing her clothes as she moved. Naked, she stood between Dave and the rape. She was older, maybe 40, but her breasts were still firm and hard. Her cunt was completely shaved. The descended lips glistened with aroused moisture.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I in your way?" she asked, stepping to the side, then kneeling down next to Dave's chair. She ran a short fingernail up his inner thigh, making him cringe. "Are you getting hard, Honey? I know what will get you hard." She took the two fingers that had been inside Kim and brushed them under his nose. The ball gag had forced him to breath more through his nose, so he got a good whiff. She laughed as she observed his cock rise in reaction. "See, I told you," she said wiping the fingers under his nose and upper lip. "Just look at the way he fucks your wife. She'll never want your little cock again."

The black haired man was thrusting wildly. His head back, hips in the air.

"Aghh!" he yelled, "Take that cum, Bitch!"

Kim's gags became a choke. She struggled to raise her head, but the man held it firmly in his grip, crushing her nose into his pubic hair. Her cheeks ballooned out from the massive load being deposited with each pulse of the cock.

"Swallow it," he commanded, removing his shaft, lifting her head, and placing his hand over her nose and mouth.

She had never swallowed Dave's cum and found the load, thick, salty and vile. She choked it down like a raw oyster.

The man rose from the bed, and the other black man took his place.

"Time for something chocolate now," he said bringing her head to his dark shaft.

"No, please leave me alo....mphpp." Her words were cut off by the black man's cock.

"Don't worry, Honey. I won't make you swallow my cum just yet,' he said, 'I'm saving mine your cute white ass."

As the dark shaft slipped down her throat, Kim was reminded of the identical one in her cunt. The hard veins of the snake rubbed her inner walls. It was causing her tissues to release the thick cream of arousal. The cream coated the black shaft, making it slide more smoothly into her sex, allowing the tip to kiss her cervix at each thrust. This was the main entrance to the fertile womb that her body had prepared to be seeded on this trip. She had no control over her body. Nature would take its course. It knew, when the time was right, just how to milk a cock and help move the tiny swimmers along their way to her fertile eggs.

The black thighs began to slap harder and faster against her ass.

The blond gestured to the man fucking Kim's face. "Turn her head this way. Let her husband see her face when he comes."

Kim was relieved when the shaft was removed from her tender throat. She worked the feeling back into her jaw. But the removal of the cock turned her attention back to the pounding of her cunt. She bit her lower lip trying to push away the impending orgasm. Then her face was turned. Her loving husband was watching her. His eyes were sad, but his cock was hard. It bounced between his tied apart thighs. The blond was there too. She was holding her fingers under his nose and whispering in his ear. Kim's face blushed red in embarrassment.

"Watch her face,' the blond told Dave, 'Watch your wife's face when pumps his cum in her belly."

"Mphh," Dave screamed, struggling helplessly to save his wife from her imminent impregnation. He knew that face too. Those half closed, dilated eyes, and that slight bite to her lower lip; Kim was going to cum.

Kim felt the cock swell with in her inner walls. She heard the mans ragged breaths.

"Oh no! Don't cum inside m....Ugh...Noooo!" she cried out.

It was too late. The black cock was pulsing, erupting load after load of warm sperm into her womb. Kim could feel the heat in her lower belly. It forced out her orgasm, causing her walls to contract along the shaft. It squeezed the seed from pipe and sucked it like a straw into the opening of her cervix.

"Aghh, isn't she beautiful?" the blond asked before cruelly slapping Dave's erect cock. "Oh no,' she chastised, 'your not to cum yet. There is much more to see."
Old 03-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
Kolt48

Default We Want Your Wife Pt 3

As the one man was slipping his used cock from Kim's cunt, the other black man was lubing his shaft with a bottle of oil. Kim had curled into a ball, still on the bed, sobbing.

"Will...will you let us go now?" Kim asked. She was ignoring the black man, as he lie on the bed next to her, stroking his shinny cock.

"Pick her up boys,' he said, 'you know what to do."

"What are you doing? Please, no, stop," she yelled, as the other 3 men picked her up.

One grabbed her arms, while the others each took a leg. They lifted her up and over the black man, stretching her out and spreading her legs. The man on the bed took her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and slipping his cock into position under her tight sphincter. Slowly they lowered her down. Her body's weight stretched her oval opening over the black invading crown.

"No! Not my ass!" she screamed, fighting in the strong men's grip.

"Just drop the Bitch,' the man said, "I got her."

She was released. Her body came crashing down, impaling her bowels on the long black pole. His arms came around her in a tight bear hug, pinning her to his chest. She screamed and thrashed, but all it did was farther imbed his shaft into her ass.

"That's it, Wifey. Your not going anywhere. Lie back and take your ass fuck," he said.

His hips were lifting her up and bouncing her ass on his cock. The painful shaft was like a red hot poker, driving into her over stretched rectum. Another man was climbing onto the bed, asking the black man to spread her legs. The black man hooked her ankles with his feet and used them to spread her legs wide. Her abused cunt was still dripping cum. It ran down her vulva and trailed over the shaft in her ass. The new man above her stared into her pain filled eyes.

"You got room for another, Sweetie?" he asked.

'Oh God, surely he's not,' Kim thought.

The cock slipped easily into her cum filled pussy, snuggling up against the dick in her ass. Taking practiced turns, the men began to fuck Kim; One thrust then another.

The blond was still teasing Dave. Her breast rubbed along his tied arms. He could smell her sweet perfume, infused with the aroma of his wife's cunt.

"Look at that little wife of yours, taking two hard cocks, " she said. "I bet she never let you take her ass either; Did she?"

Her hand wrapped around his swollen cock, gently stroking it.

"You bad boy. Your so hard. You like watching your little slut wife? Ooo, we're going to tear her up; Fill her with so much cum, her belly will swell up like a jelly doughnut. Would you like to see that? Your little wife burping up cum? Aww, of course you would."

She nodded at the black haired man. He was hard again.

"We're going to make her air tight now," she told Dave.

The man was back on the bed, tilting Kim's head back, holding her nostrils, and feeding her his cock.

Kim gagged as the thick cock lodged in her throat. Once her nostrils were released, she was forced to breath heavily through her nose. Sandwiched between the men, her body was bombarded by the invading dicks. Unable to fight them off, her cries cut off by cock, her flesh was forced to take the abuse. Worse than that, her senses were enjoying the abuse. The constant thrust of the shafts, (one in her cunt and the other in her ass), were filling her with some kind of pleasure-pain. Her clitoris was swollen and throbbing. The tremendous pressure of the two shafts were rubbing at something inside inside her. A prickle of goosebumps tickled her skin. Kim hated what these men were doing to her, and in front of her helpless husband. Afraid of everything; She was more afraid of the humiliation of Dave seeing her orgasm once again.

The blond was still massaging Dave's cock, but every few minutes she would painfully squeeze his tender balls. This would cause his dick to soften, till she stroked it back to life. The torture was horrendous. On top of that, she kept teasing him with her humiliating words:

"Look, she is rising her cunt up to meet his cock. She's a slut. I bet you can't make her feel like that. Look how that black cock plugs her ass. She's going to have loose bowels for weeks. Every time she shits, she will remember this night. Every time you try to fuck her, she will be reminded of these cocks."

She moved around behind Dave, lifting his head up and holding his eyes open.

"Don't miss this. They're going to flood their cum into your little prim and proper, wife."

Dave watched the men's ass muscles simultaneously flex. He could tell from his wife's reaction, that her holes were being filled. She belched up a river of cum. It flowed down her cheeks, onto the plastic sheets, and matted her hair. Her legs twitched, her body jerking in orgasm. He knew too, that reaction would only draw more cum into her fertile womb. His stiff cock drooled pre-cum, his own ass flexing, as he tried to fuck the empty air.

The men were spent, except the other black man. He was once again, stiff as a board. The blond woman patted Dave on the thigh.

"That's my cue, Honey. Don't you go anywhere," she said with a smile, before bouncing her ass back towards the bed. Immediately, she began barking directions: "Slide her ass down to the bottom of the bed. Spread her arms out and strap them down. Now open her legs and tie her knees. There, just like that. I want to be able to straddle her face."

Kim kicked and screamed but was no match for the four men. She was left, staring up at the camera lights, gasping for air. A shadow hovered over her; The blond's naked body. The other black man was right behind her. The blond looked down into her frightened eyes.

"Here's what your going to do, Sweetie,' the blond said. ' Your going to lick my pussy and suck his cock when we tell you; Else your hubby over there looses a ball. Kapish?"

"Please no. I'm not lesbian. Just let us go," Kim said.

"Hush,' the blond said, harshly pinching Kim's cheeks, 'The only answer I want to hear and your husband wants to hear is, 'Yes'."

"Yes," Kim weakly responded through the blond's tight grip.

"Good," the blond replied.

She leaned forward, brushing her damp sex across Kim's nose. The aroma was not unlike her own, but stronger. Then the cunt slipped farther back, resting on her closed lips.

"What are you waiting for, Cunt. Lick it!" the blonde commanded.

Kim tentatively eased her tongue out, tasting for the first time, another woman's pussy. It was tart, yet salty and sweet. Still the thought of it made her gag. Fearing for her poor husband, she continued. Her wet tongue and cum covered face was moistening the blond even more. After a while, the blond lifted off her face and shifted forward. The dark form of the black man's cock took her place.

"Suck it,' he said, 'Wet me for her cunt."

"Oh, by the way, Cunt,' the blond said, 'They're coming with something else for your lower half. We can't have you just watching us fuck."

Having said that, the black shaft withdrew from Kim's lips and pushed into the the blond's tight box. The man's heavy balls struck her face, as she watched from up close, the black shaft being swallowed up by the blond's shaved snatch. In and out it went, from time to time, being removed, and forced back into her open mouth.

Then an odd sound filled Kim's ears. A sound like a power drill.

Dave watched in fear and horny curiosity, at the device that the black haired man had just introduced. The bottom part was that of a reciprocating saw, but instead of a saw blade, a 10 inch pink dildo was attached. They plugged it into a nearby outlet, and it buzzed to life. At amazing speed the dildo thrust back and forth. Its flimsy end flipping wildly from side to side.

'Oh my God' he thought to himself.

"Aghh!" Kim screamed as the dildo entered her cunt and began bashing at her insides. The tendons in her inner thighs strained ,as she tried to escape the device's wrath. It plunged deep into her cunt whipping from side to side. Her scream was cut off again by the flesh of the black cock, turning it into a muffled, gagging groan.

The black cock was plowing harder into the blond's sex. She lowered her hips, till her cunt and the fucking shaft was resting on Kim's lips. The blonde was cumming. The white cream that coated both her cunt lips and the black man's cock, was being spread over Kim's face and tongue.

"Oh Yea, Baby, Yea!" the blond cried, pressing her clit hard against Kim's nose.

A wave rolled under the surface of the black balls. Kim watched the glans twitch and pulse. Suddenly, the shaft pulled free of the blond, and a gyser of cum surged, both from the blond's open hole and the jumping rod. The warm, thick fluid gushed onto her face, into her open mouth, and up her flaring nostrils. She was drowning in the vile jism. The blond sat the full weight of her sex onto Kim's face, forcing her to suck out the cream and swallow, or suffocate. The whole time, the piercing, vibrating dildo was still plunging headlong into her cum filled, cunt. It was moving with such speed, that it was splashing fluids all over her inner thighs and abdomen.

Kim thought that she was peeing. Some strange orgasm was taking her body, causing clear liquid to spray from her sex and soak the rubber sheet.

"That's it, Bitch,' the black haired man stated, 'cum like the whore you are."

The other two men were hard again and vigorously stroking their rods. They stepped closer to Kim's gyrating body. Once the blond and black man had moved aside, the cocks shifted to her face. The blond held Kim's head tightly between her knees and pinched her cum filled, nose closed. When Kim opened her mouth, gasping for air, the two cocks erupted.

"Fill her up, Boys," the blond laughed.

Instead of sucking in air, Kim sucked in a mouthful of cum. It went straight down, burning her lungs. Her body convulsed, in panicked fear.

Dave's eyes went wide.

'Oh my God, they're killing her,' he feared.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:23 AM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this. Keep up the great work.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #9
Kolt48

Default We Want Your Wife Pt 4

The group unstrapped Kim and moved back. She Rolled to her side, coughing and spitting up cum. Her skin became wet and slippery, as she tossed to and fro on the fluid covered, rubber sheet. It gave her body an oily shimmer beneath the bright lights.

Dave breathed a sigh of relief seeing she was safe from harm.

'Maybe they would let them go now,' he thought.

He discovered the error in his thoughts, when the men began rearranging Kim's body on the bed. They moved her farther up, positioning her on her belly. Exhausted, she was not struggling as much. She was spread out in an 'X' by straps attached to her wrists and knees. The cum still poured from the open holes of her ass and cunt. Another strap was buckled around her waist. This strap had a metal ring located at the center of her back. A cord was ran through another ring on the ceiling and attached to the waist-strap's ring. As the cord was pulled, Kim's waist was lifted, causing her ass and hips to rise from the bed. With her knees and arms strapped as they were, her body was painfully stretched, leaving her body arched, cunt and ass, presented to the many cameras.

"Agh, It hurts! Let me down! Please," she pleaded with her abductors.

The blond had walked back over to Dave. She ran her fingers through is hair.

"Since the boys need a break; They will take some Viagra and have a few drinks; We will introduce your wife to Joe. I think you will enjoy watching what he does to your wife,' the blond explained, 'I'm not so sure she will enjoy it though."

One of the men came in with a small bucket and a red rag. He began to apparently clean Kim's inner thighs, rectum, and pussy with the damp rag.

'Good. At least he's cleaning me up some,' Kim thought.

After finishing, the man handed the rag to the blond. She presented it to Dave, waving it under his nose.

He gagged, almost throwing up behind his ball gag. The smell was awful. The pungent aroma drifted up, stinging his eyes. He turned his head away in disgust.

'Oh my God,' he pondered, 'What the Hell is that crap? They spread it all over Kim's rear? She doesn't know. She must think they were cleaning her.'

The blond leaned to Dave's face, holding a finger to her lips.

"Shhh,' she said, 'It'll be her surprise."

'What the Hell is this Bitch talking about?' he wondered.

The black haired man came back into the picture. He sat down next to Kim's head.

"Have a drink, Honey," he said, holding his beer bottle to her lips. Kim was thirsty and excepted the drink, swallowing as best she could from her position. It was obvious to Dave that the man was drawing Kim's attention away from something.

To his left, Dave saw one of the black men enter the room. Walking along beside the man was a large Great Dane. He tried to yell a warning to Kim, but his words were muffled by the damn ball.

"That's Joe," the blond said to Dave. Her hand reached down to wrap around his still stiff cock.

The dog hopped up on the end of the bed, heading straight for Kim's inviting snatch. Before Kim could glance behind her, the black haired man cradled her face in his hands.

"No, no, Honey. Look here. Have another drink." He pressed the bottle back to her lips and tipped it back. She guzzled what she could, while the rest poured down her chin.

Kim jerked as she felt something cold and wet between her thighs. It was followed by what felt like a long tongue, lapping her inner thighs. She tried to look behind her again, but her head was restrained by the man's hands.

"Don't you worry. That is just Joe. He is going to clean you up," the man responded to her quizzical look.

Kim still had no clue what was taking place between the cheeks of her ass. She assumed one of the perverted men was either licking her or wiping her down with something. If it was a tongue though, the man's must be huge. It was also rough. She jerked again when it crossed her swollen clit.

"Yes, it feels good, doesn't it Baby? Have another drink," the man said. He patted her cum drenched hair, then put another bottle to her lips.

The Great Dane began licking her harder. Its tongue curled up and pushed deep into her soaked cunt. Unconsciously her hips began to push back; Her cunt seeking to be cleaned.

Dave watched in horror as a sheath below the dog opened, and a huge, red, vein covered, cock began to emerge, dripping a clear liquid over the rubber sheet.

The blond stroked Dave faster.

"Look at that innocent wife of yours,' the blond teased, 'It's gonna be such a surprise, when Joe sticks that monster cock in her cunt. I bet you can't wait to hear her scream."

The man kept feeding Kim beers, and she kept choking them down. She hoped it would help her forget. Instead, it was giving her a buzz and relaxing her body, This increased the sensation of the tongue on her cunt and ass, making her unable to block it out. As her body seeped out its cream of arousal, the dog's expert tongue lapped it right up. Kim began to moan and rock back to the animal's nose. She was almost there. Her orgasm on the verge of escaping. That was when the sensations changed.

A weight, something large and hairy, jumped over her back. Furry arms wrapped around her waist and claws dug into her belly. Some kind of hot, wet flesh slapped against her inner thighs. She forced her head away from the black haired man and turned to look behind her.

"Meet Joe," the man said laughing at her shock.

Kim had found her eyes staring into the happy face of a huge Great Dane. Its tongue hang out, drooling onto her naked back. Strong brown forepaws clinched around her waist in a vise-like grip. The beast was slapping its large cock around, blindly searching for her wet opening.

"Here you are, Boy," the black man said. He took the dog by its shaft, and steered the stiff pole to its target.

"Agh!" Kim screamed as the heated wand pushed into her womanly depths. The long shaft moved in first, then the thick knot at its base. Once the knot squeezed past her elastic opening, the opening drew closed, tightly trapping the cock inside her.

"Oh God! Get him off! Get him off!" she screamed.

She could not get away. Her body only rocked and swayed from the cord attached to her waist. The Dane began to pump her body with amazing speed. Its furry hips slapping against her naked ass.

The blond could feel Dave's shaft stiffen more in her expert hand. She knew the scene was arousing him against his will.

"Oh...No...no,no,no...oh...oh." Kim began to both scream and pant at the same time.

With each thrust the dog's knot increased in size. Its positing within her cunt, pressed its warm surface against her g-spot. The rough hair over the dog's massive balls, prickled her tender and erect clit.

The black haired man lifted Kim by the hair and thrust his penis into her moaning mouth.

"Oh..Mph..Ghah...Mph,Slap...Ugh," The sounds that resounded from the bed made every dick in the room hard.

The blond smiled down at the drops of liquid seeping from the head of Dave's cock. Bending down she lathered it with her tongue, spreading the sticky sweetness around the crown. He moaned behind his gag. She pulled it into her lips using her strong suction. His thighs turned to jelly. Up and down her head moved. From time to time she would lift all the way off, turning her attention back to the show on the bed, while Dave's stiff cock swayed in the empty air.

"He's fucking your wife good. I told you he would. She's just a bitch in heat now," the blond stated.

Dave's eyes were tied to the show. Unable to look away; His arousal made him stare. He could see Kim's body sway back and forth. The dog was utilizing his forepaws to grind his cock into her flesh. It's hips were moving so fast; It was like a furry blur. He also noticed something else about his wife: She was using her grip on the rubber sheets to push her body back to the beast. She was even pumping her head up and down, furiously sucking at the cock in her lips.

'Oh my God,' he thought, 'She's getting into this. She's fucking the beast back, and purposely sucking the evil man's penis.' He also could not escape his own feelings of lust. Especially with that damn blond, down there sucking the life from his cock.

The Great Dane began yelping and vigorously kicking its left rear leg, scratching Kim's bare thigh and drawing blood. The black haired man cried out, pulling his penis from Kim's mouth and squirting gobs of cum in her face and hair. Her mouth was wildly open, in an agonizing orgasm.

"Ah,ah,ah," she moaned.

Burning hot cum was filling her insides, blocked by the dog's knot with nowhere to go. It made her belly balloon out and swell. The black haired man cradled her head in his lap and used his fingers to scoop the cum from her face and push it into her open mouth.

"He's filling you up. Isn't he, Baby? Let it go. Look up here and cum for the cameras," he said.

Dave could no longer take it and was releasing his own cum. He was drowning the blond, in what felt to him was gallons of cum. She took it all, drinking down every last drop. His mind was swamped with the shame of cumming to his young wife's abuse.

For what felt like hours, the large dog stayed knotted to Kim. She did not want anyone to see her, trying to bury her embarrassed face in the wet rubber sheet. When the shaft was finally pulled free; It was like a cork was pulled from her cunt. A wash of cum flowed forth from her open hole. It gushed down her thighs and splattered to the bed below. The cord from her waist was released, and she came crashing down with a splash into the pool of cum.

Dave's wife was unrecognizable. Her face and hair were matted with cum. Her once tanned body had become a slick, creamy white. He felt sorry for her, even as his limp cock dripped the last of its cum onto the wooden chair. From there it seeped down, soaking his naked ass.

Giddy, the blond jumped up, lightly clapping her hands.

"Looks like it's my turn again," she exclaimed.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:51 AM   #10
Kolt48

Default We Want Your Wife Pt. 5 (conc.)

Two men took Kim; One her arms and the other her feet. She was flipped to her left side, facing Dave and stretched out. One ankle was tied to the foot of the bed and a cuff placed on the other one. The cord was lowered from above and clipped to the free ankle. Raising the cord, spread her legs open in a 'V'. The blond strolled over placing a container of cream on the bed. As the men began attaching cuffs to Kim's wrists, the blond leaned over and kissed her. The kiss held the salty sweet flavor of fresh cum.

"Do you enjoy your husbands cum?' she asked, 'He just loved your show with Joe; Came and came and came."

Kim shot Dave an angry glance.

"You Bastard, how could you?" Kim spat out.

"Oh now, don't be so hard on him, Sweetie. You seemed to enjoy it even more. Your belly is still plump from his cum," the blond said, patting Kim's abdomen.

"You Bitch, it was rape! You won't get away with this."

"Oh yes we will,' she replied, 'There is plenty of video recording your enjoyment. I'm sure you would not want any of it showing up on social media somewhere. 'My Wife Does Dogs', such a catchy tittle, don't you think? Very good quality 'HD' video as well."

"You can't," Kim said fearfully.

"Well, let's not worry about that right now," the blond said as she dipped two fingers into the jar of cream. "Let's finish the task of making you a lesbian."

The blond began smearing the cream into and around Kim's sex. It mixed well with the residual dog cum, leaking from her raw hole.

"This may burn a little, but it's a good burn," the blond said. "I love it. Makes your clit swell and throb with arousal." She took another large scoop and pushed it into Kim's ass with two fingers. "Let's put some in here too; For good measure."

"St...stop," Kim complained, trying to roll her hips away from the blonde's probing fingers. The men still had a tight hold on her cuffed arms.

"There. All done," the blond announced, standing up and licking her fingers.

Kim was already beginning to feel the heat. Her one raised leg rocked in the air. Her cunt and ass began to throb. Each drift of air intensified the effect.

The blond was attaching cuffs to her own wrists. They were the same, matching red leather as Kim's.

'What is she doing?' Kim wondered.

"Do you know what 'tribbing' is?" The blond queried of Kim.

"N...no," Kim replied weakly.

"Wonderful," the blond responded.

The blond climbed onto the bed, scissoring her legs between Kim's and held her hands out to the men. The men connected each women's cuff together but separately, with short chains. This left open the option of the women to either hold hands, or tug each other by chain. The blond chose the chain option for now.

Scooting forward, the blond's shaved cunt drew closer to that of Kim's. She then pulled hard on the wrist chains, till their pussies made contact. Rolling her hips, the blond began to grind her pussy over Kim's. The rougher surface of the blond's cunt slid against the cum and cream, covered one, sending spikes of pleasureful tingles up through Kim's flesh.

"Don't. Please, don't," Kim groaned, biting her lower lip. She concentrated on ignoring her feelings by focusing on a spot in the distance. The black haired man noticed this reaction and left to retrieve something.

A few minutes later, the black haired man returned. He was carrying a common tablespoon.

'What's up with this?' Dave wondered, watching the scene unfold.

The black haired man plopped down on the bed beside Kim's head. He popped her on the temple with the back of the spoon.

"Ouch! What the fuck?" she questioned, still trying her best to ignore the constant grinding of the blonde's cunt.

The man glanced down at the rubber surface of the bed. It contained several pockets, retaining small pools of both, human and dog cum. Dipping the spoon into one of them, he held it to Kim's horrified eyes.

"Oh God, no!" she cried dodging her head away.

Her arms were trapped by the chains attached to the blonde's wrists, rendering them useless in her struggle. Easily, the man cradled her head between his strong arm and muscular chest.

"Give me a hand here," he said nodding towards one of the black men.

The black man sat his glass down, walked over, and retrieved the cum filled, spoon.

"No! No No!" Kim yelled.

Her screaming stopped when the black haired man pinched her nostrils shut. When her mouth opened to gasp for air, the black man was there to tightly grip her cheeks, squeeze, and spoon in the cold cum; Be it human or animal, no one knew for sure, but Kim was to find out. Releasing her nostrils, he held her mouth closed while the black man caressed her throat.

"Take your medicine," the black man said with an evil smile.

Kim was forced to choke down the vile fluid. 'Dog cum', her mind told her. It flowed slowly down her throat. Upon hitting her stomach, it began to rise back up, burning along the way.

"Oh no you don't,' the man cruelly said, holding her nose and lips once again, 'You fuck'n swallow that."

The mixture of dog cum and bile filled her mouth, till she was forced close her eyes, and swallow it back down. It stayed in her belly this time. When her eyes opened, she was staring back up at the shiny spoon. It was filled back to the brim.

"Open back up," the black man commanded.

She fought like Hell, but all she could manage was a panicked wriggle. The blond enjoyed that. It caused Kim's swollen pussy to grind against her own. The cum was cold, thick, and gooey. It's texture was just as bad as its taste. Some of it was mixed together, leaving her to wonder, if dog or human cum was more prevalent. Hell, some of it could even be her own. Every time she gagged down a spoonful, another was waiting behind it.

The black haired man had accomplished his task. By drawing her attention away form her cunt, her senses began to take control. Without realizing it, she was pressing back against the shaved cunt. The cream had swollen and inflamed her clitoris. The blonde's cunt mashed it, tightly sandwiching it between their flesh.

"That's it, Honey,' the blond said, 'You've got the idea. Grind back, Baby."

Kim had resolved herself to the fact that she could not stop the abuse. She began to freely take the cum to her lips. They toyed with her; Holding the spoon high and letting the cum splash into her open mouth. Her breasts were hard erect pricks, engorged with lust.

Dave was disgusted at the turn his wife had made. She had become a Slut. Still, it aroused him. His cock had once again hardened, and there was no one there to stroke or suck it. He desperately humped the air.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," Kim moaned. At some point she had grasped the blonds hands and their fingers entwined. She rolled her own hips and tried to clamp her thighs to the blonde's ass. Their wet cunts slapped together wildly. She wanted, She needed to cum.

Suddenly her orgasm broke. Kim dug her head into the black haired man's lap and cried out. She still had cum in her mouth when the scream escaped. It bubbled out her open lips. Panting and gasping for breath, a hard cock was pushed into her mouth. She did not even realize it, when she was released from the blond, and a black cock drove into her cunt. Then another was forced up her cream filled ass.

The black haired man withdrew his shaft from her lips and yanked her hair back. He spat into her face.

"What do you want, Slut?" he asked.

"Cock. Cock,' she replied, 'Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The blond looked up at Dave. She could read his pleading eyes, and knew that when she removed his ball gag; He too would cry: 'Fuck me! Fuck me!' Pride shown on her face. They had broken another couple and had the video to prove it. This was indeed a good night.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:46 AM   #11
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An excellent read, I love the fact you incorporated a woman into the rape of Kim, I think that is often over looked in a rape story or fantasy because a woman is seen as a source of trust, someone who would never participate in the cruel act of rape.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:44 PM   #12
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was a great story UNTIL you introduced the dog...then it really went to the dogs.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #13
Kolt48

LOL If you would like, for you, I would happily leave the dog in his cage on my next story.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #14
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK or the very least have that thing neutered
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:45 PM   #15
Robert V

Robert V has initial reputation

Great story, thank you!!!

Robert
Robert V is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, rape