Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
We need to change this thread to "lets Hate on TD1"
I think that would be a better name for it.
(oh,poor me)

You all can post lies or half truths.
You can change true situations to make yourself look like
the victim even though you are just as guilty. (we all are in the end)

I can go on and show the incorrect aspects of posts
point by point but what good will it do.No ones mind will be changed.

If i was doing something wrong the Mods would ban me.
They clearly have not.

In the end i am not perfect.Far from it.No one is.

If it makes you feel better to post stuff about me.
If thats what you need to do because your so upset.
Go for it...

Im going to continue to be myself.
All of this just makes me feel more justified.

To WhyaskWhy and H.
Thank you for being my friend.
"Let's Hate On TD1"...well if you instist I can change the title I mean I'm a mod so I should help members even when they're having a pitty party/drama queen moment Every one just as guilty in the end...no some really are more guilty than others, but I'm glad that you admit you're far from perfect...
Go on being yourself...oh please do...make my day
But I don't think you need anyone else to feel justified...I think you're pretty good at self justification TDO...
Old 06-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #22
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I do not want this to turn into a ‘Hate the Dark One’ thread, this is not the point.

I do not and have not either hated The Dark One, he is a valued member of the board, I am not trying to chase him off, belittle him or any of that stuff. I would just like him to reconsider his attitude to contrary opinions. That is all, that is why I have asked people to stay out of this.

But I fully understand that is what may happen; that some of your enemies will take the opportunity to join in and am fully prepared to accept any blame for this that I am due.

I have largely kept my council as much as possible, only interceding to try and calm things down. I have asked you time and time again to lay of people, only for you to sarcastically reply. I have let a lot of things go through, but no more.
Sanctimonious, maybe, I’ve never pretended to be perfect. I mess up, misread stuff, do not always understand what is going on, BUT, as anybody I have disagreed with will testify, I am always willing to admit my mistakes, can you say the same?

You do not start the dramas – no maybe not – what you do is needle people until they do, and then, when this is happens, you run of and say, I do not want this, it’s not my fault. Well, on that I call you liar again. You have no concept of personal liability, no concept of, to use an old saying, it takes two to tango. This is what I meant by hiding, not that you were hiding away scared to post. Even I am not arrogant enough to believe I will frighten you off the board.

I would say I apologise, and maybe you do, but this is a fake apology, if it was not, you would not carry on needling the way you do.

You say I can think and call you an asshole, I don’t, I am truly ashamed that I called you that in The Phantom Zone, it was truly unforgivable of me. That is why I asked Phantom to delete the post, and for his forgiveness if I deserve it.

There seems to be this mistaken assumption that movie poster are the be all and end all of the site, you seem to think that uploading films, and I fully appreciate the time and effort that takes, gives you special privileges over other people. Well members such as Trina and Zodiac contribute movies, and you don’t see them causing drama do you?

This is not the IMDB or Mininova, sites with only one purpose; this is a general site for like minded, broad minded people to share their darkest fantasies and desires.

Newbies
As long standing, highly regarded contributors, you and myself, as long as all the other current members have a responsibility to the newbies, not only to welcome them, not only to show them the ropes, but something much, much more subtle.

New members look to us for a queue on the tone to use while posting, I know this to be true, because I did when I joined. If they see sarcasm, and disrespect then they will think that is the norm.

Think yourself back to when you were new on a board, it can be a little intimdanting posting for the first time. You are not sure, is this right, do they want to hear from me. So you look at existing members, you look you has plenty of posts, you notice the rep, you see someone with higher rep then someone else, you see how they post and that is you queue. And the fact that you are about to share your deepest, darkest secret, something that you hidden, that is scary TDO, I know it was for me.

And the one thing I remember, was how welcomed I was, how friendly everyone was. But I made mistakes, and when I did, someone pointed it out to me gently.

But I tell you one thing, and you may not consider this a bad thing, if I had had one post like you have done to some of the newbies, I would not have come back, and my live would be poorer for it.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #23
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Phantom, I hear what you are saying, but

With all respect to you as both a mod, and my friend, this is not about an opinion, this is about lack of respect for others on this board.

I am prepared to walk away from this, IF and only IF he agrees to try and show more respect for others opinions, and not just those of his friends, I don't expect him to respect me, I felt I deserved it as I show him respect, but, it is not to be.

There are many members who feel the same as me, many who have felt, to use a, admitedly sarcastic term he uses, the sword of this internet warrior.

People, for their own reasons, myself included, have let this slide. I honestly can't anymore.

I am truly sorry if this is not acceptable to you, or any of the mods, but..

So be it...
Old 06-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #24
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default the end of this for me but please continue the hate if you must.It changes nothing.

Well i came here to post because i thought Phantom made a very fair post.
One i appreciate.
I was good with him locking the thread because i feel like there is nothing left to say.

I guess thats not to be.

Pete.Keep posting if you feel the need to continue.
I could make all the same points about you that you have about me but to what end?You have anointment yourself as the moral compass here.You feel you have the right to demand things of others who have no respect for you.

You will not push me out with your negative campaign against me.
You will not change one thing about me.
You only make me more resolute.

This was to be my final post in this thread(thinking it would be us both putting an end to this)and im still going to stick to that.

So keep up the negative drama if you feel the need but know this.
It has changed nothing.
It has only caused the board more drama
and changed nothing with how i operate.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #25
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Well, I for one hope you guys reconcile. I like you both and think both of you are great personalities to have around here. Phantom said a lot of right-on things so hopefully some of that will have a positive effect on you both.

Cheers
Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #26
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pete, you apparently do not frequent the movie section very often.

It has been suggested that we close the Rowdy Room for a time until everything gets calm.

I have another suggestion. Let’s close the movie section and see what happens.

For those that frequent the movie section, post there and care about this board, it is war zone. There is phishing, malware, spyware, virus plants, and all manner of attacks upon the unprotected and uninformed. As a regular there with over a hundred full length “on theme” movies, I have seen every manner of deception and trickery.

The new rules have helped create a degree of civility to the possible legitimate new poster, but the attacks still come every day. Every new poster is a suspected enemy. It is a breeding ground for cynicism. Nine out of ten new posters are scum bags with a “do harm” for personal gain agenda. There are stolen links, evil pic and hosting sites and just some very nasty people that visit and post every day!

There are rats that report links and destroy days and days of effort. They may be Bible belt fanatics, former rape victims, some perverse pissed off member or former member, a rival hosting site or another board trying to gain new members, but it happens over and over again. Again, it’s a breeding ground for cynicism.

In WWI and WWII, there was a long boat ride before you got back home. People had time to adjust their thinking and remember the real world. In the Nam, you were back home in la little over a day and you ended up looking for trip wires in your yard.

Here, we are a click away from the war zone. The mental adjustment can’t be made in that length of time.

I understand your insistence upon a more civil manner. I compliment your effort. I agree with it. However, consider that there is a war with very cynical and seasoned veterans just a click away! They continue to be distrustful and continue to look for trip wires.

I understand from whence you come. Try to understand those that fight the battle to keep the movie section of this board safe each and every day. That includes the unheralded mods that take continue to take out the garbage.

With respect to your insistence upon civility and a request for your understanding of those that aren’t all that civil,

HRH

Old 06-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #27
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
"Let's Hate On TD1"...well if you instist I can change the title I mean I'm a mod so I should help members even when they're having a pitty party/drama queen moment Every one just as guilty in the end...no some really are more guilty than others, but I'm glad that you admit you're far from perfect...
Go on being yourself...oh please do...make my day
But I don't think you need anyone else to feel justified...I think you're pretty good at self justification TDO...
Why does it seem 80% of the time you come out of the woodwork it's to give someone here shit? I mean you obviously invest so much time and effort here in so many other ways but still? You did mention your holier-than-thou mod status in your "I can be a regular member too" post. So now mods threaten regular members who are having an argument amongst themselves just because they don't particularly like one of them?

Oh by the way, I'm not trying to insult you. But I AM trying to make a point. Maybe that's against the new KGB rules too, I don't know.

At least another mod here tried to say something constructive.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot

So because somedude is a mod he can't have an opinion? I fail to see the logic.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #29
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just like this one.
I said 80% and yes, it's just a perception but it's what I've noticed.

The logic is he's a mod. They want to say they should able to be like anyone of us when they want to express themselves here.
if so, don't mention your mod status or what you could do in such a response, otherwise you're not being a regular member just giving your thoughts.

Last edited by snarkopo; 06-09-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #30
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Why does it seem 80% of the time blah blah blabber blabber...
Someone apparently can't see the humor in SD's post. Or perhaps someone was attempting to feed a fire?

If you knew anything about SD, then you would have never posted that nonsense. SD is someone who strives to stay out of the conflicts of this board as much as possible. I admire him for that and wish that I had his self control. It would save me a lot of headaches.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #31
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
You're wrong. Another MEMBER here offered two of his dearest friends a ceasefire because it tears him up inside to see them going at each other.
Like you did not try? Your post was for what exactly?
It's obvious that saying anything negative against a mod will only bring derision from the others. So Be it, I do understand.
I stand by my thoughts however. I think SD does not like TDO and if he wants to say so, that's his perogative.
I ALSO stand by my thinking that mods carry extra weight and should not use that to intimidate or threaten members,.
You guys may think otherwise.

Have fun with that.

Last edited by snarkopo; 06-09-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
No, I believe you were wrong for showing the contrast between my post and somedude's post by saying another "mod" tried to say something constructive.

It was unfair to make the comparison because I was not taking action as a mod. I was making a plea as a member to two friends.

The same I would do for you if it was your argument.
[It was unfair to make the comparison because I was not taking action as a mod. I was making a plea as a member to two friends.[quote]

Oh for god sake Phantom what in the the hell is the damned difference? YOU'RE a MOD!!!
We all know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought what you did was cool and a good thing. That's it. Mod or no, but yeah, you're damned right, I think you guys can make a difference in what you choose to say.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #33
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Like you did not try? Your post was for what exactly?
It's obvious that saying anything negative against a mod will only bring derision from the others. So Be it, I do understand.
I stand by my thoughts however. I think SD does not like TDO and if he wants to say so, that's his perogative.
I ALSO stand by my thinking that mods carry extra weight and should not use that to intimidate or threaten members,.
You guys may think otherwise.

Have fun with that.
Yes great job totally ignoring what I said and continuing your misguided viewpoint.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #34
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Someone apparently can't see the humor in SD's post. Or perhaps someone was attempting to feed a fire?

If you knew anything about SD, then you would have never posted that nonsense. SD is someone who strives to stay out of the conflicts of this board as much as possible. I admire him for that and wish that I had his self control. It would save me a lot of headaches.
I appreciate your words RapeU and consider you a friend. But my experience is that Somedude does next to nothing around here but when he does, he does not miss the chance much to give someone shit. I may be wrong so let's not beat a dead horse. I have only heard from him a few times and it was ALWAYS negative. Plus I have seen very little else.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #35
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:

Well, I am stopping now because you changed your post on me. What I was responding to is quoted in my previous reply.
I take my leave of this thread now. I am not out here looking for a fight. I should have known better.
I didn't change anything.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #36
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know what snarko means, I think.

He means that if a mod takes a side with someone (in this case, no mod is), his opinion would be "perceived" to have more weight than regular members and that's what snark's concern is.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #37
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I know what snarko means, I think.

He means that if a mod takes a side with someone (in this case, no mod is), his opinion would be "perceived" to have more weight than regular members and that's what snark's concern is.
That's part of it Aw and I sure as hell appreciate your post. But I have to be honest.

I do not like Somedude. That's not why I made my remarks but it did get me motivated.
I think he should not have mentioned his mod status or what he could do with that in his shitty reply to TD0. Everyone so far has tried to be a positive influence in this dispute, except for him. He's the first, that I have noticed, to actually attack and disparage one of the parties involved.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #38
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Damn snark, I can't believe I am doing this.

Here is what you ORIGINALLY posted as it shows in my reply above:

Here is what you changed it to AFTER my reply:

The time stamp on your original post: Today, 09:35 PM

The time stamp on my reply: Today 09:40 PM

Then that post showed it edited 4 minutes after I quoted you and replied: Last edited by snarkopo; Today at 09:44 PM.

I have not been, nor was I looking for a fight with anyone. My point was if you want to disagree with somedude fine, but to attack his moderator decision or call my rule KGB is unfair and unwarranted. It is so unfair that when I give an opinion on something, and someone doesn't like it, they bring up my mod status or play the "ban me" card. You cannot POSSIBLY know what that feels like when you try to give a shit.

You don't get that? Fine, you don't get it, but stop looking for a fight. You won't get one out of me. I happen to give a shit about you, and am not going to jeopardize that over something trivial.

Any edit I made had NOTHING to do with your reply. I hadn't seen your reply when I did it. But I did think, because sometimes it takes me a few, that my reply would be better if...

If you want to accuse me of being such a low-life pussy motherfucker that I'de change a post to suit my argument, we have nothing more to talk about.
I stand by what I say, and if I'm wrong I'll admit. Check all my goddamned posts if you don't believe me. I've eaten so much crow here I can give bitrh to one.

Last edited by snarkopo; 06-09-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: I cnanged a fucking mispelling!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 PM   #39
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Is this the same guy who just sent a PM showing concern for me?

Will the real snarky please stand up?

Wow. I have not called you any of those names, or insulted you in anyway. I didn't accuse you of anything, I was simply answering your question. Your words do needle me and I keep taking deep breaths before each post, as I am trying to avoid confrontation.

You know how hard that is when someone is going out of their way to put words in your mouth and trying to act like I am persecuting them? If I post again, then you post more and it continues to get worse. If I don't post to something like that, I feel like it validates you acting like I did these things to you, when none of that terminology or words, or insults or profanity is in any of my posts.

I don't even know why? What is the motivation man? How many cheeks do I have to turn here?
You accused me of making a change to my post. Quoted the times etc.. Don't say you did not.
Maybe I interpreted it wrong but that meant some kind of a wuss to me.

I have PM'd you hoping to clear the air with us. I think this was in large part something something better handled away from here.
Pick your venue please, PM or here.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #40
snarkopo
It's been fun

You got it bro. As always when your arguments arent too waterproof, it comes to this.

Ta Ta.