Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)
Default Husbands...grrr

I haven't had any time alone lately. Even this morning is just a bit of time I stole away by getting up earlier than him.

Anyone else share my frustration of trying to get alone time to visit the board? It is no fun at all. Heck, it's bad enough I have to share sexual fantasies with strangers because my own spouse doesn't appreciate anything a little dangerous. Hell, vanilla sex is actually his limit when it comes to deviant. But he has his computer set up directly behind mine so he can see everything I'm doing at all times.

Just venting a little, but it feels good to get out just how ridiculous this situation is. Oh well, alone time nearly over. Off to play the good wife.
Jerusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No need to say your sorry for venting. I used to have an ex spouse that was a pain in the ass as well. Although she was a little more than vanilla.

However I do understand your frustration with a spouse that at least wont play a little harder.

BTW speaking of perversions how did the suntan colored pantyhose work out? Im still waiting for a full report

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm so genuinely sorry. I've been in those shoes. I wasn't married to him though.

Mine was so jealous, needlessly. I never cheated on him, never wanted to. But he was up my ass about every little thing I did. Especially my computer and my best friend.

I had my diary on a Word document and when he found out, he lost it. Demanded I give him the password to all my computer files. Insisted I was meeting men online and that my friend was covering for me so I could go meet them. We didn't last long much longer after that.
I was celibate because I decided I wanted to do what I wanted without having to prove myself to anyone. I became very picky. Perhaps it was paranoia, who knows. (God, did I miss sex.)

But then I met my fiance and while he is very possessive and protective, he is not so much jealous. It took me awhile to see the difference. Plus he introduced me to my kinky side. Last night was an experiment in Shibari.

Anyway, (you rant, I ramble) yes. I know where you're coming from. So e-hugs from me, 'cause it really sucks. I don't think I could ever go back to full time vanilla, though I admit it's nice from time to time. :hug:
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote