Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Effects of Alcohol.

Well, let me first tell you about my night. Young guy gives me a call and asks if I wanted to go out with him and I say yes, knowing that I shouldnt because he is bad news, but he is my weakness.

So a few hours later, nothing. He gave me a call and said that he is waiting on his two friends who are dragging and I'm like 'ok, well I'm waiting here'. He says 'I know I'm sorry'. I wait an hour longer, still nothing. Who the hell does he think he is? First of all, he told me that he wanted to go out with ME and now his boys are going too. Fuck it. So I text him after not hearing anything from him and said that he can just go with his boys then.

My best friend came over soon after and we decided to hit up with place that had a reputation of being really ghetto, so I didnt want to really go at first, but she did, so we went. It wasnt has bad as I remembered it being, but still wasnt my type of spot. It was kind of boring at first. There was a serious lack of good looking people, but the music was pretty good. We started off with some Grey goose and cran. Had one of those and I remembered why I stopped drinking it. Then we started talking to the bar tender who suggested some shots. Hell, they were free, so we took them. I was like, ok that it. For awhile now I have been getting REALLY BAD hangovers, so I always tell myself I wont overdo it.

But boredom has a way of making you drink more, so we had another, and another, and another....

Then we were having a great time.

I didnt feel all that drunk, but I never do...but aftermath of a night like that makes you want to never drink again.

So as always...us girls tend to bring the party with us and end it when we leave. We were being bothered by lame guys all night. Then my friend pointed out with ok looking guy who didnt even look at us. He was just sitting there doing his own thing and didnt even acknowledge us. My friend said "He doesnt give a fuck! Damn I want him!" She is right. We are both like that and we have the same exact taste in men. He was pretty good looking too, but shit, I've seen better. Alcohol has a way of making people better looking.

So anyways...we got his attention. He came over and started talking with us. We had more shots together.

I think we were pretty good and drunk so we left. So drove to the hilton and got a room. Let me tell you, that the was luckiest night of that guys life.

Most of the time, we are bitchy to most guys who dont float our boats, but sometimes we like to give a little. Make somebody happy.

Anyhow...after were doing our thing for awhile, my girl decides she is going to leave to meet up with her boyfriend. Mind you, she has a husband at home as well. She only meets up with this guys when she is drunk.

But this guy didnt give a fuck, he just wanted me I think, because he didnt even notice when she got up and left. I cant believe she left me to be with him all by myself! he just did his thing on me. it was kinda awkward to be quite honest because she was there in the room texting while he finished. I dont even remember him getting up. I passed out right there. I dont even remember her leaving.

I woke up in the hotel room with the sun shining as was like "FUCK!" I cant believe I let myself do shit like that. Not only did I have a pounding headache ALL day...but I also wasnt feeling all that moral. I would never have done anything like that if I werent drunk. I'm not like that.

Shit I would have rather had Young Guy over this guy. He is ten times hotter, but hey, this guy was there at the right place at the right time. He is one lucky bastard.

I think I would have felt more guilty if my girl hadnt been there though. She is my partner in crime, so it was us both, not just me.

Me and her agreed that we would stop drinking cold turkey. She says it brings out the worst in us and we are not like that. So true. I dont even know why we did it. We werent really horny and we kept laughing the whole time. We just did it just to do it. But the dude took it all serious, its like an earthquake can happen and he wouldnt notice. Why are guys like that? I guess thats what gives us power.

So do you think its the alcohol or is it just because I'm slutty?

Liquor does bad things to a girl. NOt to mention the splitting headache I have right about now.

I'm going to stop being slutty. Just a couple of weeks ago, I did the same thing...no 3-way but just with this one guy and I was drunk. I mean, I didnt meet him at a bar but I knew he was bad news since he was kinda engaged and expecting a baby. I am going back to my old ways and I dont want that. No more drinking.

Do you think I'm going to regret all this in the future?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-23-2009 at 12:53 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Ah..alcohol, getting ugly men laid for ten thousand years....

Right, seriously.

I think it was a combination of the excess booze, frustration, and boredom. I don't think you are slutty, your friend maybe, I mean married, fucking one bloke behind her hubbies back,and then still going with this guy*, hmmm, maybe she is, but then <shrugs>. don't know her and her situation so maybe I shouldn't judge.

Regretting in the future? Sounds like you already are, which is plain stupid, just chalk it up to experience and move on. Cutting down, or even stopping the drinking, yeah, mabe that's a good idea if you regret what you do when you are drunk.

Sorry if this is a little rambling. waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

*I make off course a distinction of course between this and women who have sex with other men with their partners knowledge and approval. And who's hubbies are worthless and useless and so deserve their missus screwing behind their back.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
JudgementalSoul
Banned

JudgementalSoul is infamous around these partsJudgementalSoul is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Ah..alcohol, getting ugly men laid for ten thousand years....

Right, seriously.

I think it was a combination of the excess booze, frustration, and boredom. I don't think you are slutty, your friend maybe, I mean married, fucking one bloke behind her hubbies back,and then still going with this guy*, hmmm, maybe she is, but then <shrugs>. don't know her and her situation so maybe I shouldn't judge.

Regretting in the future? Sounds like you already are, which is plain stupid, just chalk it up to experience and move on. Cutting down, or even stopping the drinking, yeah, mabe that's a good idea if you regret what you do when you are drunk.

Sorry if this is a little rambling. waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

*I make off course a distinction of course between this and women who have sex with other men with their partners knowledge and approval. And who's hubbies are worthless and useless and so deserve their missus screwing behind their back.
After reading the above, I can sincerely say BOTH are slutty. How can you not say she's slutty? She basically did the same thing as her friend. I can see with the reputation on the forum she has, she is obviously respected here. Your comments here are just plain biased.
JudgementalSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

confused. why would you regret it? I mean...Ive slept with some icky blokesj ustb ecause I was hungry and had some kind of sexual addiction happening. might have regretted the person, but not the act itself, and chalk it up to experience. dont let it eat at you. sex is sex.. it is what it is and it does what its meant to do at the time. it feels good. it doenst deserve shame.

dont give me this slutty bullshit either. its not being slutty its being FREE. the only ammoral thing about having lots of sexual partners is if your doing it behind your partners back. period. lets get with the times people.... *cranky flu head pants hops off soapbox*

doesnt sound like you will regret it unless YOU let yourself regret it because SOCIETY thinks you should regret it, or the oppressive power that be that drive religion anyway. Chi, only you can choose how you see this experience.

i dont htink I made any sense did i. I should just go back to bed wiht my box of tissues.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
JudgementalSoul
Banned

JudgementalSoul is infamous around these partsJudgementalSoul is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
confused. why would you regret it? I mean...Ive slept with some icky blokesj ustb ecause I was hungry and had some kind of sexual addiction happening. might have regretted the person, but not the act itself, and chalk it up to experience. dont let it eat at you. sex is sex.. it is what it is and it does what its meant to do at the time. it feels good. it doenst deserve shame.

dont give me this slutty bullshit either. its not being slutty its being FREE. the only ammoral thing about having lots of sexual partners is if your doing it behind your partners back. period. lets get with the times people.... *cranky flu head pants hops off soapbox*

doesnt sound like you will regret it unless YOU let yourself regret it because SOCIETY thinks you should regret it, or the oppressive power that be that drive religion anyway. Chi, only you can choose how you see this experience.

i dont htink I made any sense did i. I should just go back to bed wiht my box of tissues.
It's slutty because according to her, she was flinging with guys who already were committed in one aspect or another.

The guys are also to be blamed though. It still doesn't make her any less of a slut though, know what i'm saying?

I give her credit for being honest though.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:32 AM   #6
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgementalSoul View Post
After reading the above, I can sincerely say BOTH are slutty. How can you not say she's slutty? She basically did the same thing as her friend. I can see with the reputation on the forum she has, she is obviously respected here. Your comments here are just plain biased.
No because calling her a slut would infer that she had done something wrong, which she hadn't, all she had done, is have sex, no strings attached sex, and as Chi is single what is the problem?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
JudgementalSoul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
No because calling her a slut would infer that she had done something wrong, which she hadn't, all she had done, is have sex, no strings attached sex, and as Chi is single what is the problem?
It's not that SHE'S single, but the other guy wasn't. If you've read my post, I didn't singlehandedly blame Chi for it. The guy is just as a responsible for initiating the fling WHILE HE IS NOT SINGLE - he was engaged with a baby coming along the way.

Take it from your own perspective, would you want your girlfriend/wife to cheat on you with a single guy? The guy is single, so what? He is free to go fling with your girl? Come on man.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:58 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck me, what is this, morals board all of a sudden?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
pervipete

I just knew the bastard was a troll, and there was me starting to feel bad about neg repping him...
Old 08-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, not defending myself, but with the engaged guy, if it wasnt with me it would have been with someone else. He's the dog and would have messed around regardless of me giving him that opportunity or not.

However, he was kinda being semi-respectful with me up untill the point where my friend pulled me aside and told me his situation. I went back and asked him about it, and he straight up denied it. he said no he wasnt engaged or nothing, and I told him 'I dont care what your situation is to be honest, you know, it doesnt matter, we can still do whatever.' It was at that point that he started treating me like I was a whore. Touching me wherever he wanted in front of people, asking me what kind of thong I was wearing and telling me he couldnt wait to 'get up in me'. Honest to God, he told me that!

And I really dont regret the night with my friend and that one guy. I mean, he wasnt all that great looking, he wasnt as tall as I would like plus he was kind of a pretty boy. I still dont regret it though. But damn, that guy woke up the next morning happy, let me tell you that.

Thats every guys fantasy right? Having two incredibly hot women grinding up on him in bed kissing him all over and getting him naked? That would be my fantasy, but with two guys. How was this guy so lucky??
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:46 AM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Hun you got drunk, you got laid... and you totally rocked some guys world. Take it for what it was and dont stress on it. Actually sounds like that is pretty much what you are doing anyway so all's good.

You asked if you are slutty.... I really dont know you but I'd say no, I dont think so. You're just young... and young people can do stupid, slutty things without being a stupd slut... OK.. ok.

Now you're girlfriend on the otherhand... with the husband and the boyfriend and having a threesome with you and yet another guy.... now she sounds like a slut. She may not be.. I dont know, but she sure sounds like one. And if she is.... so what. It's like we used to say when I was in the military... Sluts make the world go 'round!
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote