Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Just keep fucking posting.

The spam situation is getting out of hand again. Drown the fuckers out. Spam is going undeleted from established threads. Who fucking cares? Just ignore the cunts. This is our fucking board! Don't let the bastards grind us down!

Fuck all your spammers, and the mutha you rode in on!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

See? In the time it took me to hand new shitters to a drunk Texan, and his sheep fucking Sweaty Sock cohort, another spam post emerged.

No fucking surrender.

Every time you see spam, post.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

File a complaint with the board admin. He un banned several blocks of IPs we had banned. Opening the flood gates.

We now have to ban each IP individually even if we see a pattern where dozens of spammers are coming from the same IP.

He was concerned some members might be caught up in the mass IP banning. For the record the handful that did we fixed.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 07-13-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Crotch Ripper, I'm just some foul-tempered drunk rapist, that you have to tolerate on your board, because I'm never quite senseless enough to stumble over the line. May be its good sense. May be its good breeding. May be its just good fucking manners. I think you and the gang do a good fucking job, even if my posts sometimes suggest otherwise.

I'm a violent, drunken, twat. I can give you references.

I hope someone can do what Crotch Ripper suggested I do, and add my name to the roaring voice.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #5
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can understand that putting posting restrictions on newbies is a hassle and can be off-putting. But FFS fellas, I don't think a single legitimate board member is going to mind having to meet some easily reached criteria to post if it stops this avalanche. I belong to several boards of different genres, and I have never seen an infestation like this.

I might go so far as to suggest that the theory that post restriction is off-putting is totally negated by the likelihood that newbs see a dozen spam posts in each subforum every single night and say "screw this." So where's the benefit to posting freedom? If a Capcha or whatever its called is all that is needed to stem the tide, I would have no problem with the minor inconvenience...speaking only for myself of course.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Spamming cunts
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
I can understand that putting posting restrictions on newbies is a hassle and can be off-putting. But FFS fellas, I don't think a single legitimate board member is going to mind having to meet some easily reached criteria to post if it stops this avalanche. I belong to several boards of different genres, and I have never seen an infestation like this.

I might go so far as to suggest that the theory that post restriction is off-putting is totally negated by the likelihood that newbs see a dozen spam posts in each subforum every single night and say "screw this." So where's the benefit to posting freedom? If a Capcha or whatever its called is all that is needed to stem the tide, I would have no problem with the minor inconvenience...speaking only for myself of course.
I'm inclined to agree.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I think it's worse here because it's such an old board and, even tho it doesn't feel like it to us, has a lot of activity - mostly people looking for vids. Of course that is what the owners want, even if it means WE have to put up with having our board shat upon every day, all day. They don't care. This is a marketing tool for them and nothing more.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #9
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I whole-heartedly agree!
Old 07-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

If I had to fill in one of those stupid capture things every time I posted, I'd stop posting.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-14-2013, 03:24 AM   #11
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Captcha is the work of the devil...
Old 07-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #12
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would imagine that it would only apply to new posters.

Something that I'd imagine a fair amount of you don't particularly approve of, anyhow.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #13
pervipete

New posters are also the work of the Devil...
Old 07-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #14
nondescript29
Privileged Member

Exactly. So some sort of posting restriction (I was thinking more, I don't know, an inability to post links for your first 50 posts or something) even though I don't personally think it would completely deter posting by new serious members, probably wouldn't necessarily upset some of you even if it did (deter them).

But I'm not suggesting anything to anyone. It isn't a democracy after all. Just thinking aloud.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #15
pervipete

Ah well, no new posters, well life's a chore eh mate...

I dunno if a captcha system is the way, the idea behind it for the first few posts is good, but captcha itself as a system is on the wane, Nowadays a lot of sites are using a question, normally along the lines of 'Are you human', whether this would work I dunno, if the bot is sophisticated enough to answer questions like date of birth, than how much more effort would it be to program a way around any other methods of stopping them? Maybe nothing can be done and all we can do is get the mods retrospectively remove the shit. Maybe FR is right, maybe we the best thing is to ignore the bastards...
Old 07-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Keep fucking posting!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #17
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Ah well, no new posters, well life's a chore eh mate...

I dunno if a captcha system is the way, the idea behind it for the first few posts is good, but captcha itself as a system is on the wane, Nowadays a lot of sites are using a question, normally along the lines of 'Are you human', whether this would work I dunno, if the bot is sophisticated enough to answer questions like date of birth, than how much more effort would it be to program a way around any other methods of stopping them? Maybe nothing can be done and all we can do is get the mods retrospectively remove the shit. Maybe FR is right, maybe we the best thing is to ignore the bastards...
There are many non-encumbering spam shields out there. Most of my forums don't use a captcha but some invisible behind the scenes method. I don't know how it works, but it does and no innocent fish get caught in the net.

As to ignore them...how? You log on, click the subforum of your choice and scroll sometimes half a page down past all the Oakleys, Michael Kors, and Louis Vittons to finally get to a real thread...only to find no new posts since your last log on. That's a lot of work for very little return on investment.

I agree with the premise...don't let the fuckers win. But if the fight is ultimately fruitless, you eventually give up from sheer exhaustion if nothing else.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #18
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If new members were all put into a moderation group, you could probably move them to a regular group after their very first post. A spambot's first post is going to be spam. It's all the bots are scripted for. A real person will post something, uh, real. The spambots would be stopped in their tracks and banned the first time they try to post. Actual members would essentially pass the "spam" test, have their first post released by the mods after a pretty brief delay, and then get moved into a regular member group.

Even if the spammers got wise to what we were doing, they have thousands of bots registered on thousands of forums. There'd be no way to get their bots to come up with convincing, unique first posts. We'd invariably see several bots posting the same legitimate-sounding first post and see right through it.

The inconvenience to new members would be minimal, and the workload on the Mods wouldn't be much, if any, higher than it is now with us users reporting the spam in the spam thread, and the Mods going through our lists and banning the bots. And the best part of the moderation approach is that we ordinary users would never see the spam posts. They be deleted before they ever got to the open forum. Meanwhile, FR and db are right...don't let the fuckers win!
Old 07-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I go on another kink forum that has a complete absence of spam. Also no restrictions on new members posting, no capture system, no nothing. I can remember hardly any spam there in seven years. On the odd occaission it does read its ugly head, it's usually in the form of genuine posters just trying to drum up a bit of business for themselves, rather than the bots we get here.

I've asked on the site to see how they do it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-15-2013, 05:55 AM   #20
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For the record we have asked several times to have all new members be approved to post. We feel that would clean it up the spammers are way too obvious.

And it would be easy to separate the "Wheat from the Chafe".

However our request has been turned down every time we ask.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote