Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
OedipusFetish

OedipusFetish has initial reputation
Default Incest Erotica "index" site

I've searched the web, and there are a lot of sources for information on incest, but I wasn't able to find something that just pointed out incest in media. I know that most of us have noticed movies where incest is a part of it, and IMDB's keywords page can help, but that doesn't go into any detail. A movie tagged as "incest" could have as little as a peck on the lips that lasts more than a second or as much as a five-minute love scene. I wanted to find something that had more detail, specifically catering to those who want to see just how much incest plays a part in a story. In the end, I decided to create a new site, a wiki, collecting information on the incidence of incest in media. The site is incest-erotica.wikispaces.com. So far I've collected information on more than 80 movies (most of them mainstream) where there's some bit of incest. From the evil Nazi brother and sister in The Holcraft Covenant to Jennifer Lopez and Nick Nolte as father and daughter in U Turn.

First of all, I invite you to see what I've created. It isn't huge (a good number of movies, only a few books, a song, and a story from mythology), but I like to think that it's a good start. That leads to the second thing, that I invite (beg) you to create an account on WikiSpaces and add something new, or correct an obvious flaw. To create a WikiSpaces account, all you need is a an email address. Just go to the WikiSpaces page (http://www.wikispaces.com/), enter a user-name, password and email address, and you'll have what you need.

The site itself has instructions on how to contribute. Editing the wiki is quite simple and easy. It only requires a quick (free) registration.

Please make use of it as a resource yourself and, just as importantly, help it to grow to be a comprehensive source of information on incest in film, literature, history and mythology.

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can message me on WikiSpaces, or email me at OedipusFetish@gmail.com.
OedipusFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
OedipusFetish

OedipusFetish has initial reputation

I've also added a suggestions page, in case you have an idea for something to put on the Wiki, but either don't have the movie to get details, or you just don't want to take the time.
OedipusFetish is offline   Reply With Quote