Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
barnabus_c2001

barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking son cuckholds dad in his own bed

My mom is a beautiful 65 year old woman my dad is 66 im 40. Ive always wanted to make love to my mother and with all the attention i show her and all the things i do for her i think she knows what i want. I began to touch mom when she was washing the dishes ir brush past her when she was ironing anything to make contact. We were talking one day and i got the subject around to sex she said dad hadnt fucked her in 10 years and i asked her if she missed it.She blushed and said well sure. I said no woman that looks like u should do without i walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and cupped her breasts no pulling away so i continued to massage her globes.I turned her around and our lips came together for a hot french kiss , i told her how bad i wanted her and she said your my son we cant your father would flip out. I let it go for then but i had a plan for that night.My father takes a sleeping pill and hes pretty much out after he takes the pill.About 10 pm i made my way to their room and i sneaked the door open dad was sawing logs i made my way to moms side of the bed and her eyes came open with a surprised look. I told her to scoot over she said no not here we cant i said if u dont want dad to wake up u better mind so she scooted over. I dropped my underwear and her eyes went to my 6 inch cock. I got in and pulled her to me and we kissed and i reached under her gown and pulled her panties down and off. I rubbed her slit and it was warm and slick i moved over on top of her and she protested a little and i said u dont want to wake dad up so she calmed down and opened her legs for me.She took my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit then placed it at the opening and i thrust the head in which brought a gasp from her.She said be easy its been awhile for me.I did as she asked and eased the rest of my cock in we then got in a good rhythm she was maoning softly in my ear saying oh this is so bad that its good fuck me hard so i did.I had the bed slapping the walls not caring if dad woke up mom said oh ohhhhh im cummminggggggg cum in me so i was almost there a few more thrusts and i shot about 10 ropes of cum deep into her womb.I told her i loved her and wished we had done this long ago and she said this wont be our last time i promise you. I slipped out of the room and dad never knew me and his wife were having an affair.
barnabus_c2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
barnabus_c2001

barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default incest

no thoughts 80 plus views no interest.
barnabus_c2001 is offline   Reply With Quote