Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2014, 09:49 PM   #1
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How far is too far?

For the roleplaying rapists here, when you think of creative ways to have fun with a victim, do you ever draw the line somewhere? Like for example, you will never inflict permanent physical damage, or you will never rape someone in front of her kids, or you will never rape certain people (eg. a nun).

Likewise for the victims in roleplays, especially those with more extreme tastes than mine. If you don't mind being beaten by your rapist, at what point in your fantasy do you say "You're going too far."? At what point do you say "This is too rough for me, I'm outta here."?
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

If we are talking role play with a partner they I would say the line is wherever one of the two participants becomes uncomfortable or is no longer having fun....fun being the object I would think.

Personally I have few lines and generally edit myself according to the person I am chatting with, role playing with, etc. My fantasies can admittedly extreme and if unchecked will usually include snuff. Weirdly enough, I don't care for beating and torturing all that much especially to the point of blood. Raping a bloody bruised body doesn't do it for me! The snuff only comes into play as an ending and is most usually in the form of some kind of asphyxiation. There are some more extreme things I have talked or thought about that would definitely result in blood but since it is only fantasy, I can unreasonably overlook that fact and not think in those terms. The only no-no I can think of is anything that has to do with shit!?!? lol

That detailed enough?? lol
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Agreed. Much of the limitations depend on the agreement of the participants.

Personally, I'm a "selfish" rapist and don't do well when the woman prefers a gangrape (not a deal breaker though). Also, I love the conflicting emotional torment in the victim as well, versus merely the act itself...but to each his/her own!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I imagine that rapists sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget their limits when the action heats up, especially when the victim wants some torture but did not specify when it will be too much. One moment she may agree to some slapping and the rapist goes for it, but what if she continues to resist and he gets tired of slapping? Realistically, he will resort to more extreme forms of torture, perhaps going beyond what the victim wants.

For me as a victim, my limits are quite low. No pain and no shit unless the rapist really wants it. I can be flexible in a roleplay and raise those limits a little higher.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:52 PM   #5
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation
Default Limits

NO scat, no incest, no permanent body damage. Aside from that, pretty much fair game.
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
sweet_sophie

sweet_sophie has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to sweet_sophie
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by strippingu View Post
NO scat, no incest, no permanent body damage. Aside from that, pretty much fair game.
I'm of a similar nature... nothing that fucks me up too bald or permanently, some marks and bruises are hot little souvenirs though... I would never want myself to be made ugly or unsexy during a rp.
sweet_sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #7
The Busty Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_sophie View Post
I would never want myself to be made ugly or unsexy during a rp.
Which involves ignoring what flowing tears do to make-up. And let's not forget how impatient rapists can get even in a roleplay, preferring to tear off our lovely clothes than order us to remove them.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:20 AM   #8
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

[QUOTE=And let's not forget how impatient rapists can get even in a roleplay, preferring to tear off our lovely clothes than order us to remove them.[/QUOTE]

I love making the victim take off their own clothes for me. It is akin to performing a strip tease but you are arousing your rapist not your lover.

I liked many of the answers given by the females here. I for one am not a big fan of beating the victim bloody and bruised. I prefer raping a pretty victim! :-)
I also like snuffing a pretty victim! lol
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #9
The Busty Maid

You don't like beating your victim but you like killing her?
Old 11-25-2014, 09:34 PM   #10
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
You don't like beating your victim but you like killing her?
I know right??

For me, the limits are no bloodshed, broken bones, etc. I would never want to damage the goodies. No shit or piss. You had mentioned clothes ripping, absolutely LOVE it!

I would enjoy threatening with a knife or gun, but would never actually use it. Another limit I have is I want the victim to resist, but not to the point where I'm getting kicked in the balls and thus put out of commission. A vase smashed in my face would tend to ruin the mood as well...
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #11
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Invader View Post

I would enjoy threatening with a knife or gun, but would never actually use it. Another limit I have is I want the victim to resist, but not to the point where I'm getting kicked in the balls and thus put out of commission. A vase smashed in my face would tend to ruin the mood as well...
I love some knife or gunplay. Even though I know it would never be used on me, I like the feeling it gives.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:18 PM   #12
jayde38

jayde38 Level 1 (100+)jayde38 Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
For the roleplaying rapists here, when you think of creative ways to have fun with a victim, do you ever draw the line somewhere? Like for example, you will never inflict permanent physical damage, or you will never rape someone in front of her kids, or you will never rape certain people (eg. a nun).

Likewise for the victims in roleplays, especially those with more extreme tastes than mine. If you don't mind being beaten by your rapist, at what point in your fantasy do you say "You're going too far."? At what point do you say "This is too rough for me, I'm outta here."?
Hmm for me the limit would have to be snuff. If it were anything less than it would not be rape, it would be rough sex. I love the loss of control, the violence and the "fear" of not knowing what's to come. ��
jayde38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #13
Aggressive

Aggressive has initial reputation

No scat, blood, broken bones, death threats, or children present.

I've been lucky enough to have lived out a rape fantasy with a former co worker. Tearing and ripping her clothes, verbally degrading her, rough sex, and forcing my will upon her when she would struggle was very fulfilling.
Aggressive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:07 PM   #14
Aggressive

Aggressive has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
I love some knife or gunplay. Even though I know it would never be used on me, I like the feeling it gives.
I'm curious, what type of feeling do you get from knife or gun play?
Aggressive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:11 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like a bit of incest in my real life role plays. Being nasty Uncle Rotter, sneaking in to my nieces bedroom at night. Plus, of course, to rape date I am "Daddy".

Idraw the line at cutting, maiming, snuffing. I raped her because I thought she was pretty, why destroy that? Also, not interested in shitting on a girl, though how she copes after I've pissed in her arse the fucked it until I spunk is her problem!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:38 PM   #16
katiecat

katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

in my fanasys i sometimes like to think of being hurt ridiculously bad, like extremely bad, but the stuff i don't want in a fanasy is other girls (specialy my mum or something, stories like that turn me off) toilet stuff, cutting probly (tho punching or being beat rly bad i think about sometimes) or to die or be hurt so bad i cant be used anymore

and its wierd but i only get turned on from some types of humilation, like i think it's point for me is to point out my helplessness & how im gonna be violated, i dont like anything that sounds like i wanted it or anything about me as a person (stupid or whatever) that dosent talk about me being raped
katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:22 AM   #17
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What is too far?

I've been killed six times. Shot once, while my husband listened on the phone. Hung twice. Asphyxiated twice, and beaten to death once. Obviously, I don't mind that scenario.

I've never had a guy permanently hurt me or disfigure me. Although a guy did once tattoo me. Tattoo'd the word RAPED in a semi-circle over the top of my right areola with the date in a semi-circle under the areola. He said it was for my husband so hubby could remember when another man had his "property." The rapist also promised to come back in five years and do the left. Wonderful mind torture scenario.

Love to be made to strip. Hate it when guys want to rip the clothes from my body. Too fast.

Guys with guns are too easy. I prefer the guy to use his hands to get me to submit. Knives are so-so. They can be exciting if put my neck but dull if they're only waived around.

Rapists have given me to the family K-9. Very humiliating and degrading.

My limits are no: golden showers, scat, objects, masturbation, women.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #18
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Permanent damage, snuff, brutal rape by oh so many men - I am not sure if I can even remember what "too far" means.
I love the pain that I am gently coerced into - even while talking online to a stranger and being afraid to do so. I have learned that boundaries exist only to be pushed.
I now beg for someone to break my bones and fuck me to a point where I don't remember my name.
If I was to chose, I'd plead for no scat since I simply do not envision it sexy - but beyond that...
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #19
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

Hmmm I don't have too many limits in fantasy.. it is, after all, fantasy. but like others, the thought of fucking a bloody mess doesn't do much for me. I much rather prefer coercion with a few well-timed slaps and verbal abuse.. the threat of violence can be as effective as the violence itself.
I will, hoever, beat your ass with my belt, strangle you until you black out, and, if you happen to be a nun, force you to masturbate for me with a cross while I watch you...
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:48 PM   #20
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not a fan of beating, snuff or scat. I might go as far as pissing, but only if she is really comfortable with it. These are things that would have to be discussed beforehand. However, I actually kinda like the idea of having an audience, whether that means her loved ones like kids, a daughter who is legal and into it would be awesome, because then I could take her too.
But, like it was said before I would only go so far as the partner is comfortable with.

"Rapists have given me to the family K-9. Very humiliating and degrading." Okay, I got to say that that is a huge turn on for me. After I'm done raping the chick to have the family dog take her while I watched (or the group of men that helped gangrape her).

I have had one rape fantasy where I force the family to rape each other, like the son rapes the mother and the father rapes the daughter. This is after I've had my fun with the women first. This one is not that common for me, but I did run with it once.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-15-2014 at 10:52 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote