Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I Caught Her in The Lockeroom Shower

Long after everyone else has left for the night, she was just now getting into the locker room showers. the warm steam misted up around her as she washed

i have waited long, following her at a distance, seeing her get on the morning bus and back, getting closer, waiting and watching from my car, for many days. now i have seen everyone go home and the moment is upon us. I look enough like a student that nothing seems odd about my being here. i make my way to the gym, and seeing the area truly empty i listen at the shower as i ease the door open gently i shut the door behind me as i come in and lean into the wall, moving up through the mist to outside the opening. i caress the handle of my blade as i turn into the opening, seeing her back to me as she spreads soap over her glistening exposed skin. “all alone at last little lamb. really, you couldn’t have played into my hands better then this.”

She jumps and quickly spins around, attempting to cover herself with her hands while backing into the far corner “y-you’re not supposed to be in here!” she nervously stammers out “y-you should l-leave!”

"do you think it’s that easy?" i stalk toward her slowly. "we’re all alone here im afraid. that’s unfortunate for you. I can take my time with you. I have waited for to long for this." i shift to the side and advance toward her in the corner until i can put my hand on the side wall, keeping her between me and the surface of it.

Her breath is coming in quick sharp gasps as I come closer “my…. my purse is in my locker… we can… just go get it if that’s what you want”

"you think I want money?" i smile widely. "perhaps i can make my intentions clear..yes..I think that would be best." i step into her, holding her hips into the wall with mine, my hands around the back of her thighs. "listen to me my lamb. I am going to fuck you. I am going to use all of you. enjoy every one of your holes. and when I’m through I’m going to cut you up and throw the pieces in the river. unless you please me well." i breathe into her skin, burying my face in her neck as i speak

The tears that have been welling up in her eyes finally flow down her face. I feel her body squirming under mine trying to find any position where her trembling naked body isn’t being pressed up to me, her hands abandoning the task of covering herself

I inhale deeply and trace the lines of her neck with my lips, pushing her legs apart with one hand as i lay my other arm around her waist, holding her still. “see how she trembles..is it the cold wind?” i smile against her skin as i reach her jawline, taking her skin between my teeth as i part my lips over it, laying my fingers between her folds and against her heat at the same time, tracing the pads along, teasing at her opening and sliding up to graze her clit, coming back down to draw lazy circles over it.

she makes small pathetic whimpers as I explore her shaking body but when my fingers gently brush against her clit she loudly gasps and tries to pull her hips away from me

"now now. there’s no escaping love." i curl my hand and delve inside her, gnawing at her collar bone as i drag my arousal against her thigh in frustrated anticipation

she squirms to the feeling of my hardness against her, looking down and softly sobbing
" oh my god… please… no…"

"your pleading only makes me harder love." i move back a bit to take myself out, holding it in hand and parting her folds till i brace at her entrance, teasing at it as i push into her just barely. "I think I’m going to slow for you if you can still beg."

seeing this small window of mercy she tries to save herself from further pain “please… j-just don’t hurt me… i’ve never… i’ve never had…..” her voice trails off, too afraid and embarrassed to finish

"no one has ever touched you before? how can that be?" i tilt her chin up so she looks at me. "do they not notice you?"

she look into my eyes for only a moment before looking off to the side “i was… waiting for s-someone special”

"such innocence.." i thrust inside her deep and roughly until i pierce her and lay just before her cervix. "and now it’s mine. your innocence..and you."

she screams… the scream cut short almost as if the breath has been knocked out of her… her pussy squeezing down, trying to push me out… her body not used to such an invasion

I cover her mouth with the free hand that's not holding her. “you are just trying to piss me off aren’t you?” i lean in a bit, sliding in and out of her with reckless angry thrusts. “be silent. if you want to get out of this alive.”

my hand covering her mouth muffles her pathetic gasps and groans that she make every time my cock slams into the deepest parts of her

I push her into the wall with my thrusting, laying my head down in the space between her neck and shoulder. “I think you’re enjoying it..aren’t you, you little slut? your body doesn’t lie.”

her body shivers as the sensations from the cold cool tile on her back mix with the heat of my cock burying itself into her aching pussy. she try to whimper out a response but all that comes is “n-no ple-” before another brutal thrust turns her words into cries

"protest all you will. it does it for me, and you know that. you like my cock inside you don’t you, cunt?" i lift her and thrust her back into the wall, pulling her leg up and moving my hand under her backside to lift her up, her other leg dangling as i use the wall to impale myself in her. "do remember your life depends on my being pleased with your performance."

this new position causes even more pain, with her leg up and spread far apart stretching her already stretched pussy even more. she sobs with the burning pain but forces herself to say “yes… i-i like it” followed by fast sharp breaths as she tries not to pass out

"i don't believe you…." i make small bites on her shoulder and collar, tipping her head back with mine. "i think I’ll end you anyway. you’re nothing but a broken fuck doll." i let her drop so im holding her legs around me, still inside her, but her head hits the floor

as her head slaps onto the floor, her constant struggles and cries stop for a moment… her body even relaxes..laying there blinking rapidly with her back arched, legs still being held up and my thick cock still buried deep in her cunt

"are you dead already bitch?" i pull out and move one leg to the side, kneeling over her and straddling her head, laying myself just against her lips. "I’m far from done with you. if you don’t stay awake I’m going to see how many fingers i can cut off before you regain consciousness."

her eyes seem dazed for a few more moments before finally drifting back into focus… as the tip of my cock brushes against her lips she twists her head away holding her them tightly shut and closing her eyes

i take hold of her nose and turn her head back to me. “open your mouth slut. and suck my dick. or i will cut your pretty throat and fuck your lifeless mouth.”

She tries to hold out for a little longer before finally gasping for air, opening her mouth for long enough so I can jam the first few inches of cock inside

i slide myself between her lips carefully. “Good girl.” i bend a bit and take hold of the back of her head, tangling her hair around my fingers and bringing her face up higher on me so my cock slides down to the back of her throat. “swallow it down love, if you want to live.”

she chokes a few times but forces her muscles to relax and let my cock slide to the back of her throat… I hold it there until I feel her gag and her muscles tighten and squeeze my cock before sliding it back

i tip my head back. “Ah…you’re a natural. lucky for you.” i push myself down deep in her throat, cradling her head as i push it up onto me

as I pull her head down onto my cock, her eyes watering, she looks up at my face, terrified by my look of lust and power, looking at her like a piece of useless meat

"ah.." i thrust against her mouth, my nails digging into her scalp, losing myself. "good…good slut….my little fuck doll…ah…" i close my eyes and shiver a bit, drawing myself out of her. i stare down at her as i expend my seed on her eyes and cheek, my eyes narrowed in triumph. "lick it all up bitch. drink it down. show me your devotion.."

she reaches one trembling hand up to wipe at the hot streams of cum that i’ve roped across her face..closing her eyes and trying not to think about what she’s doing as she slides them into her mouth, swallowing with a shudder that runs through her whole body

i run my hand through her hair, mockingly gentle. “good girl. I’m going to keep you for now.” i gather her into my arms, leaning her against me.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:22 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)

Beautiful. I enjoyed that. Might there be more?
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:40 PM   #3
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolt48 View Post
Beautiful. I enjoyed that. Might there be more?
I have written other stories, but that was it for that one. it gets kind of stale if I just keep finding ways to work with the same story. there is only so far you can go before you're repeating yourself or you're out of ideas. if there is some other aspect to the story it could go on longer, but my main purpose is the rape scene and nothing else. A fresh scenario with a fresh victim is much better to me. There will be more stories in the future.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote