Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)
Default Fever Dream

Been awhile since I posted anything new. Been working on this for sometime. This is the story of Emma. As always, this story is fantasy only and for your imagination. Comments, as always, are welcome. I will be uploading this chapter by chapter.

Chapter 1

Emma had it all. At 28 she had a growing and satisfying freelance career, she had a supportive family, a small but dedicated circle of friends, a body that could snap heads around with a danger of injury, and a queue of lovers that her friends envied. Her parents had done very well in business, setting up a trust fund for their only child that now met all her all basic needs and then some. Emma had everything most girls could want, but deep inside she wasn’t like most girls.

Emma remembered what first introduced her to the fetish. She was 14 and bored out of her mind with her English paper on…. a subject too dull to be remembered. Flipping on her bedroom's TV she decided to take in some late-night vid before sleep. She hit on a movie from the eighties called “Videodrome”. It’s social message was lost on Emma, but its imagery of captivity and sexual violence left her sweating with inexplicable excitement. She couldn't shake it and its stark, isolated dungeons filled her dreams. The experience ignited a fire in the animal part of her brain that had only burned more intense since that fateful night.

Those feelings drove her to crave domination, to feel overwhelmed, overpowered, and used by a commanding figure. She wanted to be “a thing” – a helpless toy made of tender female flesh, totally subjugated by the dark desires of another. She wanted to lose herself in a shapeless world of fear, sensation, and total vulnerability. She wanted to free fall down a dark well pain, her arms forcibly outstretched in abandon.

She craved this like she craved nothing else, but she was all too aware that such desires were outside the usual social norms. At times, she would be ashamed of her thoughts, and try to push them out of her mind, but it always came back stronger. In the privacy of her apartment she sought pictures of BDSM, images, videos, anything that would satiate her desire. While imagining herself as the subject of these images helped, she still wanted to experience it for real - to writhe in tight binds, to struggle helplessly, to lose all control.

Over the years Emma had many lovers. They were all attractive and caring, but they all lacked one basic quality: the ability to really please her in the bedroom. They treated her as if she was a porcelain doll, gently holding her and caressing her, constantly asking if she was OK. They expected the daughter of such a family to be the consummate good girl with her polished public exterior carrying over to her bedroom manner. They couldn't possibly imagine what lay beneath the surface of Emma's facade.

She had confided some details to a couple of them. One boyfriend in the midst of an argument playfully told her if she didn't stop pouting, he would have to tie her up. Her eyes flashed with passion, as she looked at him, a seductive look, a look most men would jump at. "Well, if you want to, I wouldn't stop you." she cooed, her body warming just at the thought of it. Her boyfriend got a nervous look on his face and stammering, changed the subject.

Another time, she was giving a lover a blowjob, working him over passionately. She loved giving head and while deep throating him she pushed herself to the edge. For as long as she could she held his cock in place, filling her throat as her lungs screamed for air. Her face reddened and nostrils flared as she continued to take him in, hoping he would hold her head firmly down letting her up only when she was about to pass out. Alas, it was not to be. She finally gave up, gasping and wheezing, her boyfriend looking at her strangely, asking her if she was OK, caressing her face softly, telling her to be careful.

After that, Emma knew she would have to stop looking to her existing pool of lovers to fulfill her needs. She was convinced that somehow, someway, she had to find a way to fulfill her wants, her deepest fantasies. Her desires drove her into the Internet’s shadows, searching for an opportunity. Then one night, reading through the fetish boards she often perused, she saw the post that looked like it could unlock the door.

The post was short and sweet and to the point. It read:

WANTED: Female tired of hiding from herself - Northeast, USA I know you are out there, and you are tired of playing the games. You no longer want to be that good girl that everyone you used to know expected, and you are looking here to get away from that. This is about fulfilling your deepest and darkest need, a need to submit, a need to be restrained, a need to feel the dominance of another controlling you in every way. Want to really experience it? It is simple to get it, and easy to find. You have to trust and email nomoregoodgirl@yahoo.com. Only the serious and willing need apply.

Emma read the post. She stared at the screen, each word meaningless by itself, but put together, they were magic. It was if the ad was speaking to her, written about her, for her to see and answer. She could feel her arousal build just reading back the words. "Submit" "Restrained". The thought of something out there for her that fulfilled her unquenched desire made her head spin. She wondered what the post really meant. What did it mean to really experience it? She clicked on the email link and began to type a short message declaring her interest. She could feel the moistness between her thighs as she typed, the idea so hot, so wild to her. She had never done anything like this before. She finished the email and read it back. As she did, a feeling of uncertainty washed over her. Her nerves began to get the best of her. What had she been thinking? This was any random person who could be a psychopath. She had no idea what she would be getting herself into. She couldn't possibly take the risk of meeting a total stranger, subjecting herself to the ideas in the ad. She had wanted to be taken roughly, tied down, made to obey in the worst way, but with someone she knew, someone she trusted. Not by answering a post on a fetish board. The rational side of Emma won and she quickly clicked off her computer, the idea to be shelved for another day.

A few weeks went by and Emma's mind drifted to other things. She had been working a lot, seeing friends and living her life. Yet every so often her mind would drift back to that ad. The mysterious ad which promised so much. She found herself wondering if it could possibly be the real thing. Every time the idea popped in her head, she quickly shook it off, chiding herself for harboring such a thought. Why did she have to like this so much. It frustrated and confused her that someone such as herself, strong, passionate, career oriented could long to be completely at someone else's mercy.

One night in bed, she sat with her laptop, reading the ad again, so turned on yet so fearful of what could happen. Her mind was whirling with thoughts. As she lay there contemplating it, she drifted off to sleep, the post brightly displayed on her screen.

As she slept, her mind continued to whir, transporting her a dark room, a spotlight seemingly shining on her body. She was bound naked to a iron chair, the seat having been removed. Her mouth stuffed with some kind of thick pliable object, layers of thick black duct tape affixed to her lower face. Her arms were secured tightly behind her back, at the elbows and wrists. Wires ran from a sinister looking box attached to her nipples, pussy and clit with small clamps. Her eyes welled with tears as she struggled in her binds, a wire wrapped tightly around her neck and secured to the back of the chair holding her tightly in place. Next to her a small ticking clock appeared, the seconds creeping down towards the zero hour, her eyes glued to it, knowing that once the buzzer ran off the box would work its magic, sending powerful volts of electricity through her, the pain overwhelming her. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she waited for the timer to wind down, the constant ticking making her want to scream as loudly as she could. In the distance she could see a shadowy figure, lurking, watching her about to suffer, craving her screams, her pain, her endless suffering. The timer finally arrived at the zero hour, the buzzer going off.

Immediately, she felt the surge of electricity enter her breasts and pussy, her body feeling as if it were on fire. She braced herself for the excruciating pain, pain which she had never felt before. But instead, her body suddenly felt warm, the electricity coursing through her most sensitive parts began to stimulate her, her nipples hardening, her exposed sex moistening as her body tingled. She arched her back with pleasure, the gagged moans emanating from her packed mouth moans of unbridled lust, her breasts rising and falling as a sheen of perspiration glistened from her voluptuous form, her body building rapidly to a powerful orgasm. The wires attached to her continued to ply her as she bucked and brayed in her chair, her pussy and clit's stimulation sending her over the edge quickly, a wild and uninhibited orgasm taking hold, as her pussy clenched repeatedly, her gagged screams of pleasure filling the otherwise dark room. The orgasm continuing on and on seemingly never ending as she felt her fingers and toes curl with passion.

Emma's head shot up off her pillow with a startle. Her body was covered in perspiration. She moved her hand down between her legs, her pussy was wet, practically soaked from the erotic dream she had just had. She stared wide eyed in the comfort of her bedroom. It had all seemed so vivid, so real. She could feel the adrenaline surging through her body and knew she wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon. Her mind immediately drifted back to the post. The post seeking someone. At that moment, she knew. She knew it had to be her. It was meant to be. She couldn't wait any longer. Before her doubts crept in, she turned on her computer, quickly logging in to the site and pulling up the post. She stared at it, wondering if she had saved the email from a few weeks back. She looked back in her folders and sure enough there it was, still waiting. She hesitated a second, and then clicked send, her mouth letting out a little gasp as the mouse clicked and the email left her outbox. It was out there. She felt her heart beating fast as she thought about what she had done. She read the email back to herself again:

Hello,

I'm just outside of New York City. I am the person you described in your post. I'm tired of being a good girl. I want to be dominated, restrained and forced to submit. I want to find out how this can be done. Please send me details of what you have in mind. I need this.

Emma

She blushed as she read it again. Its forwardness, brashness, so uncharacteristic of her. Whatever, she thought to herself. If she didn't like the reply she could always back out. There was nothing forcing her to do anything. Maybe he wouldn't even reply. That thought at first comforted her, but then disappointed her. What if he didn't reply? She'd never know what it meant. What could have been. Emma knew that all she could do now was wait. And see what came in her inbox. It would turn out that she wouldn't have to wait very long.
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #2
mishmish

Also, suggestions for Emma welcome. Curious what people think will happen. PM's only, please.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:03 AM   #3
mishmish

Emma climbed back into bed and crawled under the sheets, gradually drifting back to sleep. She awoke the next morning and remembered what had happened, the dream, her email, the rush she had. She logged onto her computer and her eyes widened a bit when she saw that she had an email back nomoregoodgirl. Her heart began to beat fast as she clicked open the message:

Hi There,

You sound like the perfect candidate. We offer an intense, yet completely safe experience. There will be boundaries and we will discuss with you everything you want or don't want. I've attached a questionnaire for you to complete. It contains the details of what we offer and pricing. If you choose to remain anonymous, you can pay cash and we will never know anything about you. We take the privacy and safety of our clients very seriously. Email me with any questions.

Nomoregoodgirl

Emma read the email again. It wasn't quite what she expected. She was expecting something dirty, something lewd, maybe someone that would turn her on. But this was entirely unexpected. A service that catered to this? With a questionnaire? And it cost money? She wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing. She liked the repeated emphasis on safety and liked even more the idea of complete anonymity. She opened the attachment and read through the questionnaire. It initially asked basic information such as age, hair color, eye color and moved on to more probing questions such as sexual history, diseases and other medical issues. As she read further, she got to the final part of the questionnaire where it discussed sexual preferences and fantasies. Items were segregated into categories, Bondage, Forced Sex, Pain, Master/Sub and Torture, followed by sub-categories which could be easily checked off. As Emma read, she felt herself getting more and more aroused. Words jumped off the page at her, erotic words like "whips", "clamps", "breathplay" and "handcuffs". Some of the things listed like "branding" or "burns" didn't turn her on at all, but much of it were things that she had often fantasized about. The second page was a release form and pricing. The pricing was per day. An entire weekend experience cost $2,500. Emma felt her body tingle, a sense of nervousness and intrigue all at once. She was pleased that on one hand it seemed like a professional operation. Something private and discreet. She would be able to fulfill her wildest fantasies catered to her interests without having to tell anyone in her personal life. But then again, could she just give her body over to a stranger? Someone who she never met. She wasn't sure. She clicked reply to the email and typed out a one line reply.

"I'm very interested. Is there a way you can be reached via telephone?"

Emma clicked send and off the email went. Within minutes the reply came. Nothing else but a phone number. Emma's heart raced as she saw the 10 digits, wondering what she could possibly be getting herself into. But in her heart she knew she had to call. She had to find out what was out there. What this was all about. Her mind was set. She dialed the number and waited. After a couple of rings, a deep husky voice picked up. "Hello Emma". Emma felt her heart leap into her throat as she heard her name.

"Hi. Ummm. I....just......I just wanted to know a little more." Emma stammered out, her palms sweaty her body fidgety as she tried to calm herself.

"What do you want to know?"

Emma continued on. "How do I know it's safe? Li....like what if I don't like it or want to back out?"

The voice replied, soothing, calming. "That's a perfectly understandable question. We want you to be happy. We are healthy and constantly tested for any kind of sexually transmitted disease. We can show you paperwork when you arrive. We use protection for the entire experience. Most of our customers are repeat customers. Once they experience this once, they want it over and over again. Women like you who crave the same sort of experience you do. They come, spend some time here and they recommend it to others they may know with similar tastes. We've never had anyone who was unhappy. You fill out the form, you can be as specific or non-specific as you like. We won't do anything that you don't put on your questionnaire and you can always stop a session by using your safe word. Our job is to send home satisfied clients who come back."

Emma felt her tension ease as she listened to the voice speak. He was calming and understood her concerns. It sounded like a legitimate business which just catered to some unusual tastes. "And if I want to leave early?"

She heard a chuckle on the other end of the line. "Well, then you leave early. Like I said, we want satisfied clients. Unfortunately, since we book your time exclusively for you, we can't refund your payment. But otherwise, you're free to go as you choose." As Emma listened, her brain began quickly processing the voice on the other end. He didn't seem desperate, like he needed her, he seemed like a businessman, confident in his product and willing to take no for an answer. His easy demeanor and calm reactions to her questions made her feel trusting.

"Well, I need to think about it. It's a lot of money and a big decision. I will send back the form if I'm interested." Emma said, her voice cool and flat. She didn't want to give away that the mere thought of this made her want to rip off her clothes.

"No problem. You know how to get a hold of me", the voice on the other end said. Emma hung up the phone. She looked down and she could see her hand trembling slightly, the excitement and nerves having gotten to her. She couldn't believe she would consider doing such a thing. But at the same time, now knowing what she knew, she couldn't imagine not doing it. She went back to her computer screen and filled out the questionnaire. As she got to the part about sexual preferences she selected several of the Bondage, Forced Sex and Pain choices, picking things that she fantasized about. Being gagged, handcuffed, blindfolded. Things that often were the subject of her fantasies. Under the notes for "Pain", she indicated that she wrote "light pain, spanking, gentle whipping" At the end of the questionnaire there was a section for special requests. She typed the following: "I want to be dominated and controlled, forcefully taken and treated like I'm a captive. Obviously, I want to stay within the fantasy of this and want to enjoy it. I don't want to feel excessive pain and I want to be able to stop the action anytime I get uncomfortable. If this is something you can do, then I would like to schedule an appointment for a weekend."

Emma once again hesitated as she set up the email attaching the questionnaire. But she still knew she had all the control. She wasn't committed to doing anything she didn't want to. As she rationalized this to herself, she sent the email, knowing deep down that she had taken the next step and that she wouldn't be able to pull herself back. Being this close to satisfying her ultimate fantasy, nothing was going to stop her now.

There was no response to her email for several hours. Emma checked several times and was frustrated not to hear anything. Maybe it was all a hoax, she thought to herself. Maybe it wasn't legit after all. She went about her day and that night, before going to sleep, there was a reply.

"Thanks for sending the questionnaire. I have a spot available the weekend of the 20th. Let me know if that weekend works, otherwise we can try and find another date. Emma looked at her calendar. The 20th was a couple of weeks away. Plenty of time for her to think this over. At the same time, the thought of that weekend excited her in a way that nothing ever had before. The thought of being a fantasy captive for a weekend turned her on in a way that nothing else could. Before she could let her nerves get the best of her, she replied, simple and to the point.

"Sounds good. Let me know the details as the date gets closer."

Emma lay in bed that night, her mind trying to imagine what would happen to her. What he would do to her. What would it be like? She could feel her nervous excitement rush through her body, almost the same way her dream made her feel. She moved her hands down between her legs, her fingers becoming slick as she touched herself. Imagining the helpless feeling of being bound. The thought of a rubber ball gag strapped between her teeth. The touch of a stranger's hand on her naked body. The thoughts that ran through her head made her wild with desire. Her body arching and writhing in her sheets as she pictured the weekend in her mind, her body being used over and over again for her captor's pleasure. Her pussy being ravaged and filled, her breasts groped and pinched, her mind controlled by a master. She quickly worked herself up into a frenzy, her fingers pushing deep inside her pussy, her thumb massaging her clit as she bucked against herself an orgasm soon washing over her. As she relaxed, her body and mind coming down from the pleasure, she relaxed and lay in bed, soon falling into a deep sleep.

The next week passed uneventfully. Emma went about her usual activities. The weekend of the 20th was never far from her mind though. She made sure to tell her friends she was going away with her family for the weekend and told her parents the opposite, that a group of friends would be taking a weekend trip. On the 17th, late at night, she received an email about her upcoming weekend.

"You appointment on the 20th is confirmed. You will drive to the bus depot on 20th and Smith Street at 4PM. You will park your car on the upper level on the parking deck at the back corner. You will get out of your car and stand in front of the driver's side door. Wear a black dress so you are identifiable. Once you are there, you will be given further instructions and escorted to our location for your weekend. Pack comfortable clothing and some sleeping attire for the nights. Food and beverage are included in the price. Please bring payment as well. Cash is preferred. On Sunday, we will drive you back to your car and drop you off in the early afternoon. Email with any questions. We're looking forward to providing you with the weekend you've fantasized about."

Emma read the email over and over again. The instructions seemed simple enough. She wondered why she couldn't just drive to the location, but given the nature of what they did, maybe they wanted restricted access or to keep the location private. She tossed away the thought in her mind and read the rest of the email. It all seemed logical and well organized. And now, given the day was only three days away, it all seemed much more real.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #4
mishmish

Emma went about her usual routine over the next three days. The 20th came and as the appointed time drew near, she packed her bag and got dressed. She could not recall ever being so nervous before. Her palms felt sweaty and her stomach was a bit queasy as well. At the same time, however, she felt an excitement brewing in her. Anticipation. At about 2PM, she showered and got dressed. She slipped on a short, yet classy dress, and some of her sexiest underwear. She wanted to look good for her unveiling. At about 3:30 she got into her car and made the short drive to the bus depot. She arrived and headed to the location as instructed. It was ten minutes of four now and she got out of her car, nervously looking around. There were very few cars around. As the turn of the hour approached, Emma's nerves began to get the best of her. What was she thinking? Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe this was more than she was ready for. She began to turn to get back into her car, when a black town car appeared and pulled up to her. Her appointment time had arrived.

A tall, handsome gentleman dressed in a suit got out of the car. "Emma, I presume", holding out his hand, gently, taking Emma's and shaking it softly. Emma nodded, looking at the well dressed driver, relaxing. "Are you ready to go?" Emma hesitated, staring back at him, not responding. He smiled warmly at her. "I assure you, this is going to be very enjoyable for you. There is nothing to be afraid of." He gestured towards the back seat of the town car and opened the door. Emma knew this was it. Her time to decide had come. She was at a crossroads. One road lay the safe path, the path which would lead her to the life that she had been living, safe, fun, but unfulfilled. The other path lay the unknown, the chance to experience what she had long sought, the chance to go out on a limb, take a chance. Emma turned around, reached into her car, pulled out her overnight bag and looked at the driver. "I'm ready", she said as she slipped into the town car, locking her car remotely as her bare legs slid into the back seat. The driver shut her door and walked to the driver's seat, getting inside and beginning the drive to Emma's weekend getaway.

The ride out of town was quiet and silent. The driver did not speak and Emma was fine with that. She was lost in her own world, her mind wondering what it was she had gotten herself into. Her emotions swelled, nervousness, anticipation, fear and excitement, all rolled into one as the car made its way deep into rural country. Night began to fall as the car drove towards its final destination. The drive took approximately 90 minutes before the car pulled into the long driveway of a rustic looking mansion, well kept and majestic looking. Emma looked at it, smiling. The exterior of the house was beautiful. Brick all around, an elegant driveway, leading up to the front.

The car drove up to the front door and stopped. The driver got out and opened Emma's door, gently taking her hand and helping her out of the car. She stood up and looked at the house. "It's beautiful", she remarked. As she spoke she could feel her hand trembling, her nerves ratcheting up as she looked around. She was far away from where she lived, far away from what she knew. She had no way of getting back now without the aid of the driver. The driver came up to her, handing her the overnight bag she had packed. "Follow me, please", he said with a warm smile, walking up the steps to the house.

Emma nervously followed him up the stairs. He opened the heavy front door and they walked in. The house was beautiful, very old world with ornate wood furniture and elaborate chandeliers. A spiral staircase was to the right, leading to an upstairs that couldn't be seen from Emma's vantage point. The driver led Emma down a long corridor before turning down a hallway. As Emma, turned, the driver was standing, having stopped. She was momentarily startled. He smiled at her, warmly once more. "Before we begin, we do have to settle payment." he said softly, easily. Emma, caught off guard, stammered nervously. "Oh...umm...of course.", she replied, reaching into her purse, and handing the driver the $2,500 in cash. He looked at it, put it in his jacket pocket and looked at her. "If you proceed down the hall through those double doors, your weekend will begin once you step inside. All your questions will be answered then. I shall leave you now. Please enjoy and relax. You are here to fulfill your fantasies." He smiled and took her hand gently, before turning and exiting the room. Emma stared ahead and began to walk slowly towards the doors, her heels making a clacking noise with each step. She arrived in front of the two doors, her heart pounding once again. "This is what you came here for", she thought to herself. "No time to chicken out now". She took a deep breath, inhaling as she stared at the door, the final obstacle separating her from the fulfillment of her sexual fantasies. Slowly,she pushed open the door and entered.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
mishmish

Emma took a step inside the room. It was stark white and completely barren. The door she entered through, closed and she could hear the distinct sound of a lock clicking into place. She looked around, seeing nothing in the room but a door on the other side. She moved towards the center of the room and stood there, her eyes scanning the room for any sign of what was about to happen. She could feel her entire body at that moment, her senses acutely aware of everything that was occurring. Her heart pounded as she waited for something, anything to happen. Finally, just as she was about to turn and head back to the door a voice spoke to her. "Hello, Emma". Emma replied, her voice unsteady and hesitant, "Hello."

"Are you nervous?" the voice asked.

"Yes"

"There's nothing to be nervous about, you know. You're amongst friends here. I'm here to help you.

"Help me? How? Who are you?" Emma felt as if her chest may explode.

"I'm the person you sought out. I'm the one you've been looking for. I'm here to help you find what you've been seeking."
"OK". Emma replied, not really knowing what more to say.

"Today is about breaking new boundaries, Emma. Exploring the fantasies that you've felt inside you for so long. I'm going to help you. But you have to help yourself. Are you ready to do that?"

"I...I don't know. What do I have to do?"

"You have to trust me. I know what you want. I'm going to give it to you. But you need to relax and follow your instructions.

Emma took a deep breath. "What if I don't like it?"

"Well, if you don't like it, you just say so."

"And you'll stop?"

"Of course. We only want satisfied customers here. There's no hidden agenda."

Emma thought to herself for a moment. She was so nervous, but at the same time, she was so aroused. She had never wanted to experience anything more than she had now. Her fear and excitement had melded together to make her more turned on than she thought she had ever been.

"OK", she said. "I'm ready. Let's do it."

She had barely finished the thought when the jet of freezing ice water streamed out of the wall, the water chilling her and drenching her, her mouth letting out a loud shriek as the chill entered her body. Her dress clung to her tightly as she tried to cover herself from the onslaught. After about thirty seconds, the water shut off, as Emma trembled helplessly, soaked to the bone as she looked around. "WHAT THE FUCK" she exclaimed, her anger bubbling over as she waited for some explanation.

"Take off your clothes, Emma." the voice said.

"Fuck you. I'm done. How do I get out of here?" Emma, strode to the door and tried to turn the knob but found it locked. "Open the door, I want to leave."

"Emma, you need to trust me. If you take off your clothes like you were told, I will open the door on the other side. It is warm and comfortable in there. Your weekend will begin in there."

You just pelted me with cold water, asshole. Why should I trust you?" Emma's eyes were angry and fiery, her voice matching her rage.

"Because everything I've said to you thus far has come true. You said you wanted to submit, to be dominated. This is the beginning. If you can't let this happen, perhaps you're not ready for the rest."

Emma was shivering and cold. She didn't know what to do. The tug of war between her mind and body which had started from the moment she read the first post was continuing. Her body ached to feel what was in front of her Her mind was telling her to walk away. But she had been listening to her rational mind all of her life. It had failed to satisfy her up until now. She knew that if she didn't take this chance, she may never again get the opportunity to feel what she longed for. She decided to proceed.

"You promise it's warm in there. And no more water?"

"Yes. I have not lied to you yet, have I? Strip".

The cool command of the order made Emma warm between her legs. She began to disrobe, taking off her dress, followed by her bra and finally, her panties. She knew her body was in top form and she was not typically self-conscious about showing it off to a man. But now, not being able to see who was talking to her, she felt nervous knowing some mysterious eyes were likely watching her. "What, now?" she asked, her voice once again slightly unsteady.

The door on the other side of the room, the side which she had not entered from, unlocked. She looked at it and slowly walked towards it, picking up her wet clothes and bag. "Leave them there", the voice over the speakers said". "We will take them and put them in your room for you". She left them there and approached the door, turning the knob. She could feel the warmth of the room as she opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was pitch black and the silent. The door closed quickly behind her. The eerie silence combined with the darkness terrified her. She turned around and tried to exit back out but the door was locked and she was stuck. There was no sound, no light, just the pitch black enveloping her. She made her way against the wall, trying to feel for a light switch. At that moment, all she wanted to do was see something. The room, where she was, a light switch. Her efforts were futile though. She couldn't feel anything. The only sound she could hear was her chest heaving up and down. She stopped moving and stood there silently waiting. "Hello?" she said, her voice weak and small. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed......"

Before she could finish her sentence, an arm reached out around her neck, pulling her body towards him. Emma screamed as she felt herself being pulled backward, the strength of the person far superior than hers. She struggled mightily, flailing her body in ever direction, kicking and screaming as she was pulled towards the center of the room. Suddenly, she was slammed against a table, hard, the blow knocking the wind out of her as she gasped, trying to recover. Her hands were pulled behind her back, as a pair of handcuffs were fastened to her wrists. "LET GO OF ME", she screamed as she felt herself pulled backwards by her cuffed wrists. Her wrists were pulled up hard, her shoulders feeling as if they were being ripped out of their sockets. Emma let out another ear-piercing scream She heard a clicking sound as something was connected to her cuffs. Seconds later, her wrists were forced upwards, forcing her body to bend over, as immense pressure was placed on her delicate shoulders. Unbeknownst to Emma, a chain dangling from the ceiling had been connected to her wrists and then pulled upwards keeping her posture locked in the uncomfortable position she now found herself in. She stood there helplessly, her heart pounding, an unmistakable feeling of fear and panic beginning to set in.

"Please. I'm sorry, but I changed my mind. I don't want this. Just let me go. Please let me go. I made a mistake. I'm sorry I wasted your time. You can keep the money of course. But I just want to go home." Her voice spoke in a rapid fire quick burst

Just as she finished speaking, her voice shattered and quivering, she felt something secured over her head. She shook her head from side to side desperate to shake free of whatever it was, but her position allowed for little resistance and within seconds a dark hood had been secured over her head, shrouding her in the pitch black that the room had been cloaked in. Seconds later, Emma heard a click and sensed, even through her hood, that lights had been turned on. As she stood, her wrists secured behind her, her body freely available, Emma once again tried to beg. Her muffled pleas filled the room, her voice desperate and garbled, the hood making her pleadings difficult to understand. She could feel her face perspiring, waiting for whatever was to come. She had never felt so alone or so helpless. The irony of her situation is that this is what she had longed for, she had finally achieved some of her fantasy, and now all she wanted was to go back to her normal life.

The moments Emma stood there felt like hours. Silence still permeated the room. She eventually stopped her pleading, realizing that nothing was coming just yet. She didn't know whether whomever had secured her was still in the room or not. She could feel her body trembling helplessly, the waiting getting to her mentally. What was going to happen to her now? What type of sick acts would be done to her body. Emma's mind filled with regrets. she chastised herself for being so foolish, for allowing herself to fall into this trap.

Suddenly, she felt a hand caress her back gently, moving around and rubbing her breasts softly. The confident touch of someone who knew what he was doing. It was like someone had erased the previous moments of fear from her mind, the soothing hand caressing and massaging her breasts brought her comfort and pleasure. Suddenly, she felt her body reacting to the touch, her pussy becoming moist with anticipation as the hand worked down on her taut stomach and over her thighs. Emma's body relaxed and her mind began to focus on the pleasure of what was being done to her. The hands touching her felt so good. And her position, her body helpless to do anything but permit the mysterious hands roaming over her aroused her even more. She felt herself instinctively widen her legs as the mysterious hands moved between her thighs, touching her stimulated sex for the first time. She gasped softly as she felt the fingers caress her pussy. Just as quickly as it started, it came to a quick, unsatisfying conclusion. The hands moved off of her body, leaving Emma squirming and uncomfortable, her body now aroused and wanting more.

A moment later she felt a hard still cock penetrate her aroused pussy hard and forcefully. Emma obviously wasn't a virgin, but the force and brutality by which he took her startled her. She felt her pussy stretch as she was filled with cock, her mouth letting out a shrill gasp. As her pussy was ravaged, she felt a hard smack to her ass, causing her head to jerk upwards, another cry escaping her lips. She began to feel her captor's hard cock beginning to thrust back and forth, quick, hard, powerful thrusts. She had never felt anything like this before. The power, the domination. The hand once again came crashing down on her tight ass, the sound and feel overwhelming her with pleasure. She could feel her body reacting to the hard fucking she was receiving, as her hips began to grind against the hard body of the mysterious individual who was fucking her just as she had always imagined. The chain securing her wrists rattled as each hard pump and smack, caused Emma's body to tingle with pleasure. The other hand of her captor reached around and began to rub her breasts, the hand this time twisting and kneading the soft flesh aggressively. She felt one of her nipples being twisted around hard and without mercy, as his other hand gave her ass another vicious smack. The sensation of pleasure and pain was new to Emma, but her body was reacting to it in a way it never had before, each sensation building Emma closer to orgasm.

The adrenaline pumped through Emma's veins, a combination of fear and excitement filling her up. The hand crashed down on her firm ass again, as the cock pumped harder and harder inside her. She could feel the sweat on her hooded face as she drew ever closer to the edge. Just as she felt herself about to go, her head was pulled up hard, something drawing tight around her windpipe, cutting off her air supply. All at once, Emma felt a rush of panic and fear, her ability to breathe eliminated in one fell swoop, her body now bucking and braying, trying to repel the tight cord tightly wrapped around her neck. She tried to cry out, but no sound escaped her lips, only a raspy, desperate breath. As the rope tightened, the fucking never stopped, her captor's hard cock pumping her harder and harder. Once the rope was secured tightly around her neck, he began to smack her ass once more with his other hand, vicious, savage blows, the pain resonating in Emma's mind as terror her tighter. Her head grew light as the lack of air began to affect her, her mind growing cloudy as she felt her world fade. Her struggles lessened as did her ability to feel the vicious pounding she was taken. She barely realized the flood of cum her captor released into her tight pussy, coating her insides as Emma lost consciousness. She never felt him pull out or release the rope which had dug so tightly into her neck. The next thing she would be aware of would be when she woke up, and when she did, it would be clear that the weekend she was about to embark on would be far different than the weekend she expected.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #6
LittleMissVictim

LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, this was very well written. I enjoyed this immensely! Thank you for sharing it!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:39 AM   #7
mishmish

Thanks, LMV, for the comment. Here's the long delayed next chapter.

Emma began to stir, her eyes still closed, her mind cloudy and distorted. She opened her eyes, the room looked blurry and strange. She tried to focus as she felt her head pounding, a dull throbbing pain. She tried to remember where she was, what had happened, as her eyes opened slightly wider, the haziness slowly starting to dissipate. Where was she? What had happened? She began to look around, noticing that everything looked upside down as it began to come into focus. She tried to move, finding that her legs seemed to be immobile, her body seemingly dangling. Her adrenaline began pumping once her memory began to restore itself, her heart beginning to beat faster and harder as she recalled what had happened to her, where she was It was at that exact moment that she realized she was hanging upside down from the ceiling. Her legs were splayed apart by a spreader bar affixed to each of her ankles, secured to the ceiling by a large chain. She tried to move her arms, only to find that her wrists and elbows were tied tightly behind her. Her eyes darted around taking in the room she had been placed. She could see a small table next to her, a bucket sitting on top of it all by itself, along with a metal object with what looked liked straps attached to either side. From her view, she couldn't quite make out what it was. It was at that moment that she noticed what was directly beneath her, a large rectangular tub. The tub was empty but her position above it terrified her. Coupled with the fact that she was now hanging naked from a ceiling, the rush of emotions was too much for her. The bloodcurling scream that followed was unlike anything unleashed from Emma's mouth before. It came from deep inside her. Her fear was on full display here and she could feel her body shaking, the trembling causing the chain holding the spreader bar to rattle quietly.

Emma tried to slow her breathing as best she could, her mind talking to her, trying to convince her that this was all part of what she had bought into. This was part of the experience, the fear, the degradation. It was after all, what she wanted. To be dominated, to be controlled. She was living that out now. The hard fucking she had just received and the position she now found herself in was just part of the game, she told herself. Nothing thus far had deviated from the plan. As she tried to rationalize what was happening, she heard a door open and the sound of footsteps. Slow, evil sounding footsteps getting progressively louder as they made their way towards her. Emma tried to break free futilely, fully realizing that there was no way she could do it. Finally, the footsteps appeared before her, together with the man who had ostensibly locked her here. Emma's eyes gave away her fear and terror once she laid eyes on the face of who stood before her. It was not what she was expecting. What she saw, terrified her in a way that nothing had terrified her previously. It ripped through her to her very core.

The man's face was just evil, pure evil, and she felt her body began to shake. She felt the tears welling in her eyes, as she looked at this man, the realization pouring over her that her weekend was going to be far more than what she had signed up for. He wheeled the small table alongside of him, filled with the necessary equipment for the moment. He then leaned down and slowly turned the knob on the faucet, the sound of running water spilling into the tub filling the room.

"Pl....pl....please", Emma stammered out, her heart pounding even more as she heard the tub filling. "I didn't want it to be this extreme. I didn't want this. I don't want this. I want to go home. You said I could go home", each word departing Emma's lips sounding more desperate, her voice choking more as the words left her lips. The man didn't answer her, only lighting a cigarette in front of her slowly, taking a puff of it with his lips, a long solid drag. Emma could only watch as he took his time looking at the cigarette, looking at her, each movement seemingly deliberate, calculated. He took a couple of steps towards her, his hand gently caressing her breasts, wondering over her nipples as the first tear streamed down her cheek, her body trembling. "You promised", she whispered, her voice barely audible now.

The man stared at her, his face drinking in her fear, enjoying the tension. He took another drag of his cigarette, the silence in the air filling the room, before finally speaking. "You're right. I did promise you. But sometimes, Emma, plans change, promises get broken. That's the harsh reality of the world we live in. I said that before I had a look at you. And once I saw you, unfortunately, your plans had to change. Indefinitely." He let the last word linger in the air, signalling to Emma that her weekend getaway may in fact be much longer. He took a puff on his cigarette as his other hand slid down her stomach towards her exposed sex, his fingers gently touching her pussy. "You see, Emma, you're a rare find. Beautiful, well off, demure. That's not our typical customer here. Usually my guests don't quite fit this perfect little package the way you do. They're not so desirable", he continued, his voice calm and cool. He continued on, his voice level, as if he was explaining something to a colleague, detached and relaxed. "What you're not aware of, Emma, is that I actually have a second business. It's a much more private business, you see, with a very well heeled customer base. Customers who expect certain things. They want the most beautiful women. Women who are stunning, flawless and of course, well trained. I obtain those women for them. Make sure they are delivered as requested. Trained properly." He smiled at her, as his hand gently slid down her inner thigh, tracing his fingertips against her soft flesh. Emma looked at him, each word coming out of his mouth scaring her more and more as she began to realize what he was saying.

"Now, when I first saw you, I knew what kind of market you would potentially bring. And how my clients would desire you. Obviously, Emma, that's an opportunity that any smart businessman would be foolish to pass up. So unfortunately, Emma, there's been a change of plans. Of course, you will have your weekend as requested. But we're going to revise things a bit. We have some very special things planned for you. Come Monday, we will have a special showing. A showing of you, Emma. You will have been trained more by then. Our prospective buyers will be able to view you and see a demonstration of your skills. We will have a silent bidding process and then you will be shipped off to the winner in the manner they have requested. From then, I cannot tell you what will happen, that all depends on your buyer." He smiled at her, a sinister smile. "Obviously, Emma, some buyers have darker desires than others." He took one last puff of his cigarette, putting it down.

"Please, sir, this has to be some sick joke, right? It's not funny. It really isn't. I'm terrified, can't you see that? I just want to go home." Emma's voice trembled with each word, her body quivering as she spoke, hoping against hope that at any moment she would be told that, in fact, this was all a wild stunt. Her emotions were bubbling now, her mind just going completely wild as she couldn't control herself any longer. 'LET ME DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU", she bellowed at the top of her lungs, her legs thrashing violently as her body swung wildly. Rather than making him angry, he simply smiled at her, his cool exterior frightening her even more. Her words were met with silence as the man moved over to his small table, taking the metal object with the straps. He kneeled down and squeezed her cheeks together hard, prying her mouth open as she let out a squeal of pain. He inserted the metal dental gag in her mouth, quickly and expertly, locking it in place behind her jaw, watching her squirm as he secured the straps behind her head, leaving her mouth gaping open, eliminating her ability to talk. He caressed her face softly and adjusted the chain holding the spreader bar, aligning her now splayed mouth with his cock. He stripped off his clothes and as he did so, began to talk again. "Now, Emma, you see, we only have a short period of time to get you ready. We have a lot to do so we best get started, shouldn't we?" He finished stripping his clothes off, his hard cock springing out, as he approached Emma. He caressed her face softly as his cock circled her lips slowly, the small gasping moaning noises only serving to make him more aroused. Slowly he pushed his shaft between Emma's pried open lips. Emma's mouth didn't react as she felt his cock in her mouth, her soft moans and cries vibrating against his cock. He thrust back and forth in her mouth, watching her as she hung helplessly, her mouth not moving, her tongue staying in place as he gently moved in and out. He could see the tears streaming down her face as he continue to use her mouth, her lips and tongue still not doing anything. He smiled down at her as he ran his hands over her body, her firm shapely thighs and stomach, making his cock stiffen even more. He pulled his now saliva covered cock out of Emma's mouth as he went over to the bucket. "That's ok, darling. That's why we're here. To learn." Reaching into the bucket he took out a set of clover clamps. Smiling he returned to his dangling victim

Water continued filling the tub, a distraction that Emma did not let go unnoticed. As she saw the clamps attached to the metal chain from her upside down angle, she began thrashing about, her splayed legs stretching and kicking desperately, her mouth making desperate noises of protest. He took her head by her hair, delighting in her fear, her desperate movement only making him want to do more, holding her in place as she began to weakly sob. "Now, Emma, it's very important, extremely important that you know how to enjoy pleasing your owner. Because, if you don't keep him satisfied, he will punish you." His hand gently took her breast, gently massaging her left nipple softly, squatting down and licking his tongue gently against it, watching her mew helplessly. As it hardened, he took the first clamp and positioned it so her nipple slid between the angry, biting teeth. "This may sting just a bit, darling", he said softly. Smiling at her, he slowly closed it around her nipple, listening as Emma's cries filled the room as the pain registered in her brain. Taking the other end, he brought it to her right nipple. He could hear her breathing heavily as he rubbed her other nipple again, his cock stiffening even more as he centered her nipple between the vicious teeth of the clamp, slowly locking the nipple in place. Emma could feel the pain jet through her breasts, her cries high pitched and her breathing labored.

Next, he took went about removing the dental gag, leaving Emma's mouth free for the moment. Her nipples felt like they were being crushed slowly, the pain was so blinding. "Please take these off. Be a person. Be a human being. How can yo do this to someone else?" Emma pleaded, trying to reason with him, hoping upon hope that she could somehow get through to him. "People are going to be looking for me", she continued, her voice getting raspy and more desperate. I told people where I was going." He smiled as she begged, as he pulled a thick piece of cloth along with some duct tape from the table. Squeezing her mouth open hard again, he inserted the cloth, filling her mouth to capacity as she tried to shake her head. Her position and his strength made it impossible for her to avoid the cloth from being inserted into her mouth as he then held her head tightly, sealing several layers of duct tape over her lips. Emma grunted and squealed as she adjusted to the packing filling her. "I think we've done enough talking for now", he said quietly as he secured the final layer of duct tape across her lips.

He went over to the faucet which was filled three-quarters to capacity. Emma watched every movement as she dangled helplessly upside down. She watched him as he turned off the water, her body directly over the clear water. He caressed her face gently as she closed her eyes tightly, unable to contain her emotions, her shoulders heaving as she sobbed quietly. "People know where you are, Emma? Is that so? Where did you tell them you were going, darling? Did you give them your address? I'm quite sure that we're not going to be disturbed here, sweetheart. They can look all they want." He leaned down, kissing her gagged lips, his mouth moving towards her ear as he licked the ear lobe gently. "No one will ever find you. Ever." His expression was that of stone as his eyes bored into her instilling Emma with a fear that she had never felt in her life before.