Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin
Default Rape of Angela Jeong (feedback appreciated)

Angela was like any innocent 20 year old Korean girl; cute, checked out boys, strutted in short shorts in front of guys, and walked with that defiant hip swaying movement. She had fair skin for an asian and had normal sized tits like most asian girls. However, her ass was the right size and she knew it. She just wanted to draw stares and see the lust in their eyes. Everytime she saw a group of guys on the street near her, she always pulled her small chest up, straightened her back, and made sure that as she walked past by the boys, she jutted her ass out like any jailbait bitch would. She liked seeing that lustful stare in the men’s eyes, but she was naïve and didn’t think anything negative bad would come out of it. She knew she was being sized up and undressed in their eyes and Angela always made a half second eye contact before moving past the guys. It was just another teenage girl walking on a warm day on the streets of the city.

However, her naïve and innocent personality compiled with her slut-like walk was going to backfire one day, and today was that day. It was around 6 PM and the sun was setting; Angela was dressed in short shorts, a light blue button down shirt, and a white bra underneath. As she left the grocery store, it was pretty dark and she decided she was going to take a shortcut home to save time and walked by an alleyway to cut across 2 blocks.
She was nervous about being robbed or maybe rape but she thought rape was only the things that happened to prostitutes and poor women. Rape was not real. Rape was just a stupid excuse thrown by poor girls dumped by their controlling bf or by girls who projected a timid attitude. Angela is not weak or timid. She was strong and knew the patterns of men, she thought. She continued walking and finally entered the alley. About 200 yards away was the street next to her apartment but she noticed the alley was lit only by a single light….an old lamp.

With two grocery bags in her hand, she started to fastwalk into the narrow dark alley, almost running when sudden there was a noise behind her and frightened she turned around, relieved to see it was only a cat. At that moment right after she turned, a strong smelly hand clamped her mouth from behind and yanked Angela out of the alleyway light and dragged her towards a dark dark corner. “MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!” Angela screamed, as the grocery bags fell off her arm and started flailing. OH GOD Angela thought…..this is a hobo…..why are they here??? I completely forgot!! She continued to struggle but he was too strong. He was enjoying this, as everytime she struggled, she grinded her perfectly shaped ass on his dick, arousing him more. Angela felt something hard pushing against her tight shorts and her blood went cold. The hobo grinded his hardening cock onto her wiggling ass and was enjoying the struggle. Such soft skin, he thought…..and what a perfect ass.

No….it can’t be she thought. He spun her around and threw her to the ground at which he landed on top of her. The hobo grabbed a dirty towel on the ground and shoved it in her mouth and while she struggled weakly, he used one of his hand to pin both of her hands on top of her head. The other hand, he unzipped her shorts, pulling it down to her knee, ripped her panties off, and without warning, he plunged right inside her dry pussy.
“MMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!” Angela screamed through the rag, hey eyes widening in shock while she arched her back. She was being violated so forcefully in the dark and could not even see her rapist. The first penetration took her by surprise and the fact that he was forcing his entire length in her dry pussy hurt so much. The hobo didn’t care and kept snarling and grunting like a savage animal as he continued forcing his way into her sacred body.

The hobo met a lot of tight resistance with the first penetration so he pulled out, spat on his dick and then plunged again inside Angela, illiciting another hot scream from her. He started with a steady rhythm where he’d ram in Angela forcefully and then withdraw slowly and each penetration got deeper and deeper. Angela continued to struggle but the hobo was too strong…..she felt so nauseous and his intense stench made it worst. His rhythm hurt her so much but at the same time, she also felt began to felt numb there. The hobo continued his raping, illiciting a muffled scream from every thrust, from every penetration, and after 10 minutes of thrusting in the now pathetic girl, he felt he was going to cum soon, so he started to speed up his threats making sure each thrust reached the entrance of her uterus. As Angela started to give up, a chilling thought just entered her mind “I haven’t had my period yet…..and I’m not on the pill! If he comes, I’m going to become pregnant!!” and her eyes widened in terror. She tried to meekly push him off but he was too strong and too powerful…..she soon began to feel weak and just wanted it to stop.

At this point, Angela had given up resisting…..she lay there limp and lifeless and tried to see her rapist but it was so dark. Each time he penetrated her he went deeper into her and with each deep thrust, she felt she was losing herself. She soon felt his pace quicken and her eyes widened in horror as she realized what will happen. She started to shake her head back and forth. The hobo yanked the towel from her mouth to hear her screams and moans. Angela kept screaming “NO NOO Please. Stop it, you’re hurting me…”
The hobo sped up his thrusts and each penetration completely sheathed his 10 inch cock inside her tight pussy. He snarled, grunted, and snorted as he hugged her body and started to violently jackhammer in and out of the girl who had clearly given up and was only responding w/moans and tears and trying to shake her head. “No not inside Not Inside, NO NO NOOOOO YOU WILL IMPREGNATE ME!!!!” She yelled. He then felt the feeling that he was going to explode soon and hugged her pathetic hot body really tightly onto his and he shot his seed as deep as he could, rewarding him with one last defiant howl from her sweet korean voice, “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!.............nnngg…….noooooooo…….why…. inside….”. The hobo didn’t care; this bitch was his and shot wave after wave of cum into her snatch, seeding her, making sure her pussy is taking ALL OF IT. She was definitely going to be pregnant he thought and dutifully stayed inside of her pussy to ensure that. He stayed inside her pussy for a couple more mins, as he watched her eyes turned from defiant to anguish, and finally her brown eyes turned vacant, as she stared into nothingness with her mouth open. It almost seemed like his cum had stolen her soul the hobo thought. He chuckled at that thought and just continued staring at the broken shaking girl.

Angela felt something hot explode inside her and she, with her last oune of strength, screamed as she felt some warm cum splash her insides at the uterus, and then fill her pussy like a lake. She just wanted to die…..she felt shattered and broken. She could almost feel his sperm swim inside and she knew his seed will make her pregnant…..the horrifying thought was so painful to her. She then realized he hadn’t pulled out yet, and that she was still hugged closely to him……she knew….she was going to be pregnant. She started to cry really hard. She stared at the black sky above and felt hopeless. She hoped he was done with her now, as the cum and blood trickled out her pussy.

Satisfied w/the broken slut’s body, the hobo pulled out of her and looked at her crumpled pathetic asian girl quietly sobbing figure that was once some proud slut. He whispered in her ear “You are now mine slut…my sperms have invaded your womb and you will have my baby. Hehehe” He then retreated into the shadows, for this alley was his castle.
Angela was shocked at what had happened and was too scared to move when he pulled out. She felt something warm drip out of her pussy down her thigh and onto the ground. Her eyes stared lifelessly at the sky and she felt humiliated and defeated. She laid there prone for 10 minutes. She slowly and painfully got up and walked to the alley light where her shredded clothes light and with each step, she felt the sticky warm viscious semen drip from her pussy. It was humiliating and painful….the shame and her bruised pussy.
Just as she bent down to put her shorts on she felt something grab her hips and she heard a darkvoice snarl “Not done bitch” and felt another unfamiliar cock enter her pussy and penetrate her again and all she could moan was “noooooo…………not again…why….” But this new rapist didn’t care; he saw some her get broken and raped by some hobo and wanted a piece of her hot rapemeat booty. Her pussy was lubed with the last guy’s jizz and some of her fluids so it was easy to stick his cock and slide inside her. Angela was being violated and raped again.
The rapist was pressed for time and snarled “im going to make this quick slut, for the both of us” and thrusted really quickly from behind. Angela gave up after the first penetration and just hung there, held up only by this strong large hands gripping her pelvis. She made no effort to resist or scream. She moaned and moaned and when the rapist noticed she stopped resisting completely he started to pound in Angela inhumanly fast and went all the way. He felt his balls tighten and shot deep inside her abused pussy overfilling it with his cum. He whispered to Angela, “thanks for the good fuck slut, ill rape you again anytime you just lay naked on the ground. You wanted it bitch you know it”

Angela was too traumatized to hear, she just lay there like a doll with a glass-like expression. Her clothes were still clutched in her hand but she felt unworthy. Cum slowly streamed out of her pussy and down her legs but she stopped caring. 10 minutes later, the police had found her on the ground, alive but too traumatized to say something. She was staring lifelessly at the gground and her ass was still pointed up and they saw something wet dripping down her bare thighs. The cops looked at each other and knew what happened.

Last edited by Subin; 09-22-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Subin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story! Love it even more with the pic attached!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

Whos the girl in the picture?
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Subin

a random girl i chose off google images that looks similar to a girl I was fantasizing. Find her hot or not? I personally find her looking delicious but that's my preference
Old 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #5
indio

indio is infamous around these parts

the story is ok. ,but to short ,not explicit enough ,have to be more discriptive.
I give it a "5"
indio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
a random girl i chose off google images that looks similar to a girl I was fantasizing. Find her hot or not? I personally find her looking delicious but that's my preference
Yeah shes a total babe. If you wanna exchange pics and ideas of our favorite victims, pm me: )
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
Subin

haha thanks, I'm not a writer and I really don't plan on writing any more rape fic b/c well I'm out of ideas and I have too much stuff going on :P

Old 12-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good short, Subin.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #9
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked it, I think there is a place for short stories, particularly if supported by a photo that inspired the brief idea. Maybe you should post over on the thread "Rape in a Pill" which we have been trying to get running for stories just like this. Those people that like quick short stories know where to go then! Keep up the good work!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:55 AM   #10
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

That's excellent. It's very well written and maybe that's what puts Indio off. I was going to say how much I liked the description, the vivid and well-chosen detail, so was surprised to see it described as needing more description. Some people want pages and pages in great detail about the actual fucking. Some writers do that well and naturally, others not. Write the way you find natural.

Just two quibbles. To most people in the world, if you start a story with a South Korean girl, they'll assume she's where most South Koreans are, namely South Korea. I was well into the story before I picked up clues in the first rapist's thoughts that she was somewhere else, probably the U.S.. Also since she has a fantastic arse, what about her getting it up the arsehole?
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #11
Subin

haha wow didn't expect to see this come back up! This was a first draft and I was thinking of an international student I believe.

Thanks for the critiques everyone. I might try to write one in the future but just remember I'm not a writer so I prob make quite a few mistakes
Old 01-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #12
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We are only trying to help, please take our feedback positively!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote