Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
dontplease

dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)
Red face The Black Nerd and the White Jock

Kisha scribbled the last of her notes as her classmates scurried out of the room after the lunch bell ring. She was always the last one out of class, making sure she got every bit of information she could use.

Kisha was the smartest in all her classes and was in the top 10% of her senior class. As much as her teachers pushed, and other kids jokingly teased, Kisha chose to stay in regular classes rather than advanced classes. She felt that students in those classes were rude, stuck-up, and too competitive. She was much happier with being known as the quiet geek in the regular classes.

Kisha was a tall, beautiful, African American, 18-year-old teenager that kept to herself. She had natural long, soft, brown hair that she would let fall freely past her shoulders and a perfectly hour-glass shaped body that she would try to hide behind loose clothing. Her clear caramel colored skin was a perfect match to her big pretty brown eyes. As much as she tried to hide it Kisha's beauty was very much noticeable.

Due to the lack of a real social life and an interest that only seemed to focus on school work and books, Kisha was totally unaware that she was gaining an admirer....

What do ya think so far?

Last edited by dontplease; 08-31-2014 at 02:47 AM.
dontplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
kamorah

kamorah has initial reputation

i like so far keep going..
Old 04-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
dontplease

dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)
Post Continued

Corey was known as one of the most popular boys in boys in school. (Now a-days in school there's no one main person. You were popular if a lot of people knew who you were.) He was tall, muscular, clean cut, and the best wide receiver on the high school football team. He had short auburn hair and beautiful blue eyes that almost every girl in school would fall victim to.

Corey was far from racist, however it did seem that he only dated white girls. The thought of him dating a black girl never even ran across people's minds, let alone his. Corey never really felt attracted to them... except Kisha.

Kisha was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. They had a few classes together where he would steal quick glances at her. Occasionally he would ask her for help on an assignment in class as an excuse to talk to her. He would stare at her she explained in a shy calm voice that would send all of his blood to the tip of his penis. When she would finish explaining and give that heart-breaking smile she and turn back not noticing the huge bulge in his pants.

When he would see her in the hallway he would fantasies about how would rip her clothes off while she kissed his half naked body. They'd kiss and suck on each others flesh while he guided her onto his bed. She would stare at him while she unzipped and pulled his pants down then wrap her pretty brown mouth around his throbbing cock. Corey told himself couldn't take it any longer. Kisha would be his. He would have her in any and every way possible, whether she wanted it... or not.

It was lunch time and Corey was talking with his friends in the hallway. As they stood there Kisha walked out of classroom and to her locker only a few feet away from the Corey and his friends. Just as he spotted her one of his friends blurted, "Man lets go before the line get too long!" The rest of the group agreed and started to walk off. Corey took out his phone and pressed the power button so it would light up. He stared at it as if he were reading an important message so his friends wouldn't ask why he was still standing there. As soon as they were out of sight and no one else was in the hallway, Corey slowly eased his way over to Kisha.

He stood close to her taking a deep breath of her sweet scent, controlling his dick not to bust through his pants. "Hey, Kisha." he said with his best smile.

Last edited by dontplease; 04-22-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
dontplease

Post Continued

Kisha jumped and spun around quickly. As she met Corey's gaze she blushed and closed her locker. "Ummm...hey...?" she said shyly then turned on her heels and began to walk away.

Corey grabbed her by the wrist and gently spun her around in front of him, face to face. He smelled good. Kisha couldn't tell if it were body spray or his natural musk, but she loved it. She was so wrapped up in his scent that she almost didn't hear him when he asked "Hey where are you goin?"

Kisha blinked. "Study hall. Why?"

"You're apart of the chess club, right?" Corey asked staring deep into her eyes. He couldn't wait to have her alone to himself.

She looked at him confused but answered, "Yes... but how did you know that?"

He ignored her question. "My teacher wanted me to show you this room where you guys can have your meetings during school. Here come with me." Corey gestured towards the other way and she stared at him for a long moment. She took in his pearly white deviling smile and his beautiful blue eyes. Kisha wasn't sure if should trust him or not but she did like the way he was being so nice to her.

"Okay." Kisha replied with a a faint smile and followed behind Corey. He talked during the whole walk while Kisha listened. Every so often he would shoot a hidden compliment her way causing her just smile and blush.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Corey stopped at a door in the art building which was almost always empty. He unlocked the door with a small key and held it open for Kisha to walk in. Once she was good inside he stepped in a flipped on the light switch that just dimmed the room. It was a fairly small room with few tables and chairs. Corey watched Kisha as she made her way to the back table. Her waist was tiny and her ass jutted out from the back like a basketball on a surfboard. Corey locked the door and quietly walked behind Kisha only a few inches away.

Kisha admired the room stopping at the back table lightly rubbing it with her finger tips. "Wow. This..is......perfect." she said with a smile.

"Yes it is" Corey responded placing his large hands on her tiny waist. Kisha could now feel his breath on the back of her neck. She froze, her body stiff from shock and nervousness. It wasn't until he kissed her neck before she spun around and looked him dead in the eye.

"What are you doing?"

He was so close to her that she could taste the peppermint on his breath. Corey cupped Kisha's cheek in his left hand and leaned down to kiss her soft brown lips. They were much better than he imagined. In fact they where much better than any other lips he has kissed before. His long lusted fantasy was coming true. He had to have her now and there was no stopping it.

Kisha withdrew and looked away shyly touching her lips. "I'm sorry... I can't." She started to walk around him when he grabbed her arm and pushed her back and whispered, "Yes you can. Just relax." He kissed her earlobes, her neck, and her cheek, the whole while Kisha was requesting him to stop. He went for her lips again but she quickly jerked her head away.

"Corey stop it! Let me go!" She demanded. He ignored her and ripped her shirt causing the buttons to fly off and reveal her breast resting in her 34 C cup laced bra. Kisha gasped then with one quick move struck Corey in the face and bolted for the door. He captured her by the waist and slammed her on the table with her back against the wall. His large hands wrapped around her skinny throat.

"Shhhh. Shut up. Shut the fuck up or I'll beat you 'til you bleed!" Corey's words were cold and his eyes were soulless as they stared into hers. Frightened for her life Kisha calmed down. Corey's fingers loosened around her throat then he smiled pleasingly. He stepped back to get a better look at her soft flat brown tummy and breast that sat perfectly in her bra.

Kisha shivered and asked almost whispering "Why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong? Why are you doing this??"
Corey stepped closer to her and cupped her cheek again, his lips purposely grazing hers. "because you're the only girl that doesn't want me. Why don't you want me!?" Corey demanded yanking her head by her hair.

Kisha was speechless. She didn't find much interest at any of the guys at her school. She felt they were all the same and only after one thing. Kisha paid them very little attention. "I...I... I don't know. I don't know Corey. And I'm sorry. But Please don't do this." she began to cry.

Corey licked the tear off her cheek aggressively. The taste of her tears and the sweat beads forming on his body made it hard to hold his large erection back any longer. "Well I want you. I want you bad Kisha. And I want you now!"

Kisha's body grew hot with horror as Corey began to unzip his pants. "No, no, no! Corey please don't! Stop!!" Kisha threw her arms feverishly at him trying to stop him. With one had, Corey grabbed both of Kisha's wrist and held them tightly against her belly. With the other hand, he reached under her skirt gripping her panties. In an instant Kisha's panties were ripped from her skin. She screamed for help after he sniffed and licked her underwear then shoved them into his back pocket............

Last edited by dontplease; 08-31-2014 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #5
dontplease

He reached down his pants and flipped out his pinkish colored cock. He then positioned himself between Kisha's kicking legs. She had no time to look before he tried to shove his whole dick into her opening. Before he was all the way in he stopped abruptly then fixed his gaze onto hers. Besides Kisha's heavy sobs the room was silent. "You're a virgin.." he said so softly that it seemed almost like a question.

Unsure whether it was or not Kisha decided to answer. "Yes." she cried to him. She prayed that this would save her. That it would make him stop and reconsider. For a moment she was almost sure that he would let her go.

Instead he kept his gaze. His lips hovered over hers as he smirked. "Then this is gonna hurt!" With that Corey shoved himself all the way into Kisha's dry pussy. He could feel it tearing as he pushed further and further slowly.

At first Kisha's screams of pain in his ears was turning him on until he realized they were becoming too loud. He quickly covered her mouth and forced her head against the wall and her body to tilt back at an angle. Her blood trickled down his dick as he drove his hips in a back and forth motion. He strokes began slow then speed up quickly after a few minutes.

Kisha cried into his hand waiting for this nightmare to end. If only she had went to the study hall instead of following this gorgeous guy that was being nice to her. She hated him for this but most of all she hated herself.

It was becoming intense. Corey's moans were turning into growls. The wall behind Kisha began to crack as a result of the table banging against it. He was so aroused that it didn't take long for him to finish. In his last strokes he grabbed Kisha's waist to hold her body in place. Even though her hands were now free Kisha made no attempt to fight him. Instead she covered her face and cried in her hands.

"Ahh fuck!!!" Corey roared while releasing his warm sticky load into Kisha's newly ripped pussy.

The sound of heavy breathing and sobs now filled the room. He slowly pulled out and watched Kisha's body melt onto the floor at his feet. He zipped up his pants then knelt down beside her. "Hey, look at me."

As he reached to touch her she flinched then jerked away quickly. She starred at him both frightened and angrily. A sudden rush of anger rushed over him. He dragged Kisha back to him and held her up the sides of her shoulders. She had no choice but to look him directly in the eye.

"Listen you stupid black bitch!" His word stung. It was almost as painful as her bleeding vagina. "You are mines now. Once I leave I will announce to people that you are my girlfriend and we've been secretly dating for a while."

Kisha's dizziness was making it even harder to understand what he was telling her. "You won't get away with this." she managed to spit out.

Corey kept going "Once the review the cameras they're just going to see you voluntarily walk in the room with me and walk out with me. No one will believe you. You belong to me now bitch. If you even try talking to another guy I will hurt both of you. Understand?"

Kisha shook her head crying no in disbelief. "Why are you doing this to me? I don't want this please don't make me do this. Why cant you leave me the fuck alone!!?"

Corey smacked her out of impulse. "Keep your voice down!" She obeyed and began caressing the sting. "Here put this on." He handed her jacket then decided to put it on her himself. He roughly shoved her arms into the over-sized sleeves then stood her on her feet.

He held her tight to help her walk but also to appear as a couple on the cameras.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #6
dontplease

Default a good part

After that dreadful day it was hard for Kisha to get away from him. Every where she went Corey was there. She had no room to breath. Corey Acted as if everything was normal. As promised he informed his friends that he and Kisha were now in a "relationship" which quickly spread around the whole school.

Girls began to noticed Kisha more than ever asking her questions about Corey and trying to be her friend. Even though Kisha was forced into her "new relationship" she refused to allow herself to hang out with these idiot girls that called themselves popular.

Kisha's life was turning into a live nightmare. She was now a person of interest. Everyone was watching her. She and Corey's interracial relationship was the topic of all conversations. The pressure was becoming too much.

Corey's aggressive sexual behavior wasn't helping much either. In the classes they shared he would make her sit in the back with him and rub his cock through his jeans. On days they watched movies and the class was dark he'd pull his dick out and make Kisha jerk him off. She would feel so humiliated and hoped that no one would notice her with a big white dick in her hand. Even when someone would turn to talk to her he didn't allow her to stop. When ever they where alone he was throwing her roughly against the walls or lockers. He'd kiss her hard shoving his tongue down her throat. His hands would explore every inch of her body. He'd tightly squeeze her breast and ass. Corey would make her wear short tight outfits that allowed easy access to her pussy. Every time he touched her she felt nothing but pain. She'd cry softly and beg for him to stop hoping someone would catch them and realize what he was doing to her. But Corey was too smart. In front of people he was the perfect boyfriend. In fact he would portray himself as the exact boyfriend Kisha wants. Sometimes it made her lose sight of what was real.

After about three days of this Kisha decide it was time get rid of Corey. She would avoid him all day. And instead of wearing the skimpy outfits that Corey preferred she wore a white blouse with a tight black blazer, dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of white squared toe flats with a black bow on them. Her long dark ebony hair was pulled back into a slick ponytail centered in the back of her head. Her soft brown cheeks were glowing with a little confidence for today's plans. She came up with excuses to skip classes that she and Corey shared and avoided all the hallways he would be in. She wanted to think that she wasn't there at all.

It was last period and Kisha was studying in the library. She hadn't seen Corey all day and felt great. It was as if she could finally breath and everything would go back to normal. The library was the only place were she could just relax and think. She was safe.

She finished a book she had been reading for the past week now and decided to start another. She hopped out of her seat and headed towards the back of the library in the mystery section. She could hear people whispering to each other, quiet chuckling, keyboard typing, pages turning, and scanners checking out books. As got closer to the back those noises began to fade. She pulled out a book, opened it and began reading the summary. She saw someone walk on to the aisle but ignored them. As she flipped through the pages a voice behind her whispered in her ear "Well you look nice today.... Babe."

Kisha's heart dropped. She slowly closed the book and turned around. Her lips were shaking and her breathing sped up. "Corey...I...H-h-how did you find me?"

"You know for a black girl like you, you sure do read a lot." He commented.

"What do you want?" Kisha asked ignoring the comment.

"You've been avoiding me all day. I've been watching you." He said calmly. He fixed his big blue eyes on Kisha's frame. Kisha shook her head confused. "Please I'd notice this perfect body anywhere." He slipped his hands in her blazer wrapping his fingers around her curvy body and pulled her to him. Kisha's mouth was now slightly opened. Her body was covered in fear and some how arousal. He hadn't been this calm and cool since the day he took her to that empty room. But now he was much more physical. The feel of his hands gently sliding down her back, to her waist, over her round ass, to either side of her thighs shot lightning bolts through her body. The feeling made her back away from him.

"Please don't" she whispered. Corey took her by the hand and walked her to the very back of the library. He turned off the aisle and backed her against the side of the bookshelf. He starred at her for a minute while his hands crept back inside her blazer. He kissed her lips, but softly. Kisha didn't kiss back. She was so confused. He didn't care he kept kissing her. He moved to her neck softly kissing and sucking on it. His tongue was warm and soft as was his lips. Kisha was so turned on that she had to grab at his sides pulling his shirt towards her a little. In her arousal she still decided to protest.

"Corey please stop it. Please don't." she whispered through a moan. Corey's hands were now on unbuttoning her and unzipping her pants. Kisha's hands firmly pressed against his hips as a fatal attempt to push him off but apart of her wanted him. She had never felt so turned on in her life. Not even when she pleasured herself. She could feel her pussy moisturizing. His hands were now in Kisha's head pulling out her ponytail and running his fingers through her thick hair.

Corey began working his way down to Kisha's chest. She tried to protest again but a little louder. "Corey no stop please. I can't do this."

Corey's index finger was quickly placed over her full lips "Shhhh its okay you don't have to do anything just relax." He started up again and was once again interrupted.

"What do you mean? What are you gonna do??"

"Shhhhh babe, we're in the library. You don't wanna draw attention now do you?" He smirked then kissed her lips. Kissed all the way down her body kneeling down in front of her.

"What are you doing??!!" she whispered loudly.

He ignored her. Corey lifted her shirt and began kissing the bottom of her stomach and the base of her waist line. Kisha gasped at the sensation then glanced down at him. As he kissed her, his hands slid in the sides of her jeans sliding them down slowly to her ankles. He bit at her hot pink laced panties. He could taste the juices on her panties as he licked up and down her slit. Kisha thought she was going to explode as she let out a whimper. Corey smiled then slowly pulled down her panties just as he did her jeans.

Before Kisha could protest again Corey's tongue was slithering over her already wet clit. She bit down on her lip to keep her from letting out a loud moan. "Oh my God!" she gasped. As Corey's tongue beat against her soft clit his fingers made their way into her soaking wet pussy.

Kisha's mind was blown away. She couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she was receiving right now. Corey's mouth was all over vagina. Sliding in and out using his fingers as back up which wasn't even needed. He sucked on her lips as if he were french kissing it. It took all Kisha had not to scream. Her moans were getting louder however.

As she began thrusting herself into Corey's mouth and gripping his hair she heard voices. Kisha paused then peaked around the corner. A group of students were heading their way.

"Uhh!!! Oh my God!!! Corey there's people coming you gotta stop!" she whispered loudly in a panic. Corey ignored her. Instead he buried his face deeper in her pussy licking and sucking harder than ever. Kisha let out a sharp squeal.

She could hear one of them ask "What the hell was that??"

"I don't know but it came from down there." another answered. They began to walk closer.

Kisha squirmed "Corey please!!! They're coming!!!" and so was she. Corey was tongue was so deep in her that her eyes started to roll to the back of her head. He grabbed her waist with both hands engrossed in tongue fucking her. The group was getting closer and Kisha was too. All she could think to do now was cover her mouth with her hands. She was so scared and embarrassed. If they get caught her life was going to be over. Even though she was about to climax tears started rolling down her cheeks. She was moaning and crying at the same time. It felt like the first time he took her bit this was worst, she was going to get caught this time!

Just as they were about to peek around the corner and Kisha was about to cum voices were shouted just as Kisha's was.

"Oh shit they're fighting!!!" one of them yelled and they all ran back down the other end of the aisle. Kisha was out of breath and tears continued to roll down her eyes. Corey licked up the liquids off Kisha's pretty brown pussy, kissed it then stood up. He watched Kisha as she cried and panted. Finally Kisha looked up at him her breathing slowing down some. Corey wiped the cum off his face and smeared it on Kisha's lips. "I'll call you." he sneered then walked off.

Kisha watched him then slowly pulled up her underware and jeans wipping the tears and cum off her face shocked and confused.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:41 AM   #7
indio

indio is infamous around these parts

it's nice to read a story like this one white man ,rapes black girl ,because it's always the other way around.
more like this one please. thank you.
indio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #8
dontplease

glad you enjoyed it. and i will try to make all of my stories like this because they seem so rare to find
Old 07-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #9
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A very good story! I enjoyed it and hope you continue Kisha's terrifying ordeal with Corey. I sent you a PM, too. Thanks for sharing that with us!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Kisha is bit too pushover for my taste, but I still loved it. Great job Princess