Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)
Default The Security Guard: 2 "Through the Glass"

It had been six months since I had taken that little Asian girl in the dorm. Once she regained consciousness, she ran to the security office to report that one of the guards had raped her. All DNA had been washed off in the rain and since I wasn't actually a security guard and since I had 'no reason to be on campus that night', there was nothing tying me to the crime and I was never even a suspect.

The thrill had me on a high like I have never experienced before! I couldn't wait to take my next victim; but I knew I had to be smart about it so I wouldn't get caught. Getting even more experience with the comings and goings of dorm life and getting increasing familiarity with the officers on all shifts for both campus and contracted security, I had decided that it was high time to take another prize.

In my travels throughout the campus, I found the perfect spot to collect my next trophy. One of the newer buildings on campus was situated in a particularly scenic area. There was a winding path that happened to have two emergency phones twenty yards apart. There was an enormous window with a perfect vantage point of the area in the building.

I "borrowed" another uniform and patrolled the campus for a car I could "borrow". I should really start playing the lottery, because as I was passing one of the academic buildings, an athletic, blonde-bombshell student pulled up and parked illegally in front of the doors and ran into the building leaving the motor running.

I hopped in and drove the car over to the building with a view. I drove into the parking lot and ghost-drove the car into one of the e phones and used the other to call the accident in. Just as I expected, everyone on campus came over to view the carnage. One of the students recognized the car and called the owner who came running along, tears streaming down her face. I jumped from a vestibule and caught her from behind, covering her mouth with my hand. I flashed my butterfly knife in her face. "You're coming with me, slut!"

The building was deserted as everyone was out at the scene. I drug the student up to the window and threw her against the glass. Grabbing a handful of her bouncy blonde hair, I pressed her face against the glass and directed her attention to the scene outside: all of the security officers on duty where there in addition to several police officers and other emergency service personnel.

I flipped her skirt up over her tight ass and ripped her thong off with my free hand and unleashed my cock; ravenous with need for more college pussy. "Look out there, cunt. All the help you could ever ask for is right there." I rolled a condom on my cock before shoving it inside of her. Her screams echoed off of the walls and down the corridor.

No one heard her. No one ever looked up. We were in full view of half the campus, the entire security department, half the police in the area two paramedics, a fire truck and a partridge in a pear tree and no one even noticed.

I fucked that bitch stupid, her face was so wet with tears that it started sliding along the glass. Just as I was about to cum, the pressure I was putting on the back of her head to keep her face on the glass made her head slip to the side and her tear-stained face crashed into the railing, rendering her unconscious at the exact moment I blew my load. I slipped the condom off, zipped up and strolled down to the rest room where I had hidden a bag containing my regular office clothes. I flushed the condom, changed and headed off to lunch with a mile-wide smile.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)
Default Mahima and Mohini

I was standing in line for coffee at the food truck at the corner of Market and 13th behind this very petite woman. She had beautiful, long, straight black hair that smelled like fresh jasmine. I had to snap myself out of wondering what her hair would feel like wrapped around my hand as I ravaged her tiny pussy with my thick cock. She also had an amazing ass that I was fantasizing about defiling until she turned around suddenly and, due to our drastic height differences, spilled her coffee all over my stomach just above my belt and the quickly receding bulge in my slacks.

After a quiet moment of shock, we both came to our senses. I was about to offer to buy her another coffee when she flew into a fit of rage, screaming obscenities at me in at least two different languages that I could catch. I tried to apologize, though I was certain at this point that the incident was not my fault as I wasn’t even moving when she turned into me, but she wouldn’t stop long enough to let me speak. I contemplated simply grabbing her by the throat until she saw sense or clamping my hand over her mouth to shut her up. I quickly dismissed both ideas as her tirade was now drawing a huge crowd. It was at this point I noticed that she bore a striking resemblance to Aishwarya Rai. My eyes strayed from hers and saw that she had her employee badge from the local stock exchange still pinned to the breast of her suit jacket. Mahima Rao. I decided that I had endured enough abuse for one morning and turned my back to her and left to continue my walk to the office four blocks away. I was hoping that the coffee stand in the building had put on a fresh pot recently when my new friend fired one last insult at me.

“That’s right! You and your pathetic little white dick go run away!”

I turned back and stalked towards her. I didn’t care so much about the size comment, as it wasn’t true, but I simply would *not* abide racism. I didn’t stop until I was less than a foot from her and I bent over until our noses were almost touching. Her wide, almond-colored eyes flashed panic before pompous confidence replaced it. I growled low enough so only she could hear me: “Have a pleasant day, Mahima Rao, I look forward to seeing you again soon.” I stood up, smiled at her and gave her a quick wink before turning and walking away at a casual pace. Mahima Rao didn’t hurl anymore comments my way.

I had been having a string of rotten luck for the last few days and the coffee stains and slight burns were just the icing on the cake. I decided to take the afternoon off; it had been a while since I was at the gym and I felt I was overdue for a de-stressing session. I turned the corner and at the other end of the block was my new best friend, Mahima Rao! I followed her at a distance, not entirely sure what I was going to do whenever she got to where she was going. I followed her for several more blocks, until she turned up a residential street. I watched as she entered the fourth house from the corner. I noted the address on my phone and was about to head to the gym when Mahima Rao suddenly exited her house.

She was completely changed and wearing glasses now. I was impressed with how quickly she was able to change, but paid it no mind as I began following her around the city. A few hours later, she returned home. I gave her a few minutes to get settled and then I rang the doorbell, still unsure about what I was going to do.

She opened the door with a pleasant smile, “Yes, may I help you?” Her voice sounded different, but I just chalked it up to her speaking in a normal tone instead of yelling. I also noticed how she looked me up and down and flashed a subtle smirk as though she liked with what she saw, which struck me as odd, considering apparent hatred of my white skin this morning.

“You don’t recognize me, do you?”

She backed up nervously and hid behind the door, preparing to slam it in my face.

“This morning? You spilled your coffee on me and then screamed in my face for ten minutes?” I was starting to get mad and my volume was increasing with each word.

She looked genuinely confused and started shaking her head, I had enough. Quick as a snake, my left hand shot up and grabbed her throat, lifting her easily up off of the floor as I let myself in and locked the door behind me. The skin on her face was turning from a pleasing shade of light brown to a reddish-purple.

I lowered her so her feet touched the floor. Very calmly I whispered in her ear, “I’m going to let go of your neck, but if you try to scream, run or fight me, I promise you that I will beat you within an inch of your life and set your house on fire. Do you understand?”

She nodded weakly. I let her go and, to my surprise, she didn’t try to scream or run. She slumped to her knees, holding her bruised neck. “Why are you doing this? I’ve never seen you before in my life!”

I slapped her face hard enough to get my point across then gripped her chin and pulled her face up to look at me. “Maybe this will jog your memory.” I released her chin and pulled off my clothes to her horror. My lower torso was still red from this morning’s encounter. As an added bonus, the adrenaline flowing through me at the moment fueled my cock to rock-hard status.

She began to cry. I was beginning to wonder what happened to her; she was full of racist pride this morning and battle-ready. Now, however, she was weak and she didn’t seem nearly as put off by my white skin than she was earlier.

“What do you want from me?” she pleaded.

“I want you to kiss it better, you slut!” I growled. With that I grabbed her long hair, which felt remarkably like silk, and wrapped it around my hand and pulled her face towards me as I thrust my cock in her mouth. “So help me if I feel any teeth, little bitch…” I warned.

My dick filled her mouth to capacity and only half of my length made it inside before the tip smashed against her throat. That simply wouldn’t do. With my free hand, I pinched her nose shut and pushed against her throat until she relented and allowed me to plunder her with my entire length, my heavy balls slapping against her chin. Her throat was so tiny, just like the rest of her. Every time she gagged, it was like a vise gripping me. I pulled my cock out of her throat and let her catch her breath.

Still holding her tightly by her hair, I got in her face and growled, “Tell me how much you like sucking my fat, white cock.” She merely choked up some more spittle. I slapped her with my free hand, “Say it.” I slapped her again, “Tell me you love my dick all the way down your tiny throat!” I slapped her again, stood up and slapped her with my angry-red prick, “”Say it, you fucking whore!”

“I love sucking your fat, white cock.”

“That’s right, you racist bitch; having this big cock in your throat is making you want it in your tiny, little pussy isn’t it?” I slapped her face with my cock again. “Isn’t it?” I bellowed.

“Yes! God, yes!” she sobbed.

I shoved her to the floor and ripped her blouse open and roughly pulled her pants off. The rest of her creamy light-brown skin was now exposed to my hungry eyes. Her breasts were a perky solid b-cup and her little pussy was shaved bare. I looked around and found a length of cable in a drawer and tied her ankles together before flipping her over and pulling her hips up. I knelt behind her, spread her ass cheeks and spit on her pussy lips before plunging deep inside of her. The bitch cried out in agony at my sudden intrusion and shuddered slightly, goose bumps rose all over her skin.

After a few deep thrusts, her pussy was completely drenched and she was moaning more than crying. ‘She’s actually enjoying this!’ The realization made me pause.

“Please don’t stop!” She cried and began grinding against me.

“You are a freak, Mahima Rao.” I said as I redoubled my assault. I didn’t care that she was enjoying her treatment as her pussy was just so damned good. I spanked her ass hard, leaving a burning red impression of my hand that almost completely covered her cheek. She cried out and her pussy involuntarily clamped down on my cock.

“I’m not Mahima!”

I spanked her other cheek even harder and her pussy clamped down and a copious amount of her juices splashed against me. Her body shuddered violently and she rode out a vicious orgasm.

I waited for her to come back to earth. “Don’t you fucking lie to me, bitch.”

“Mahima is my twin sister!” She moaned as an aftershock of her orgasm ripped through her. “My name is Mohini.”

I pulled her hair hard enough to lift her up and I growled in her ear. “Do you honestly expect me to believe that?” She pointed to a photo on the hall table; sure enough, there was a picture of identical twin sisters on the beach.

“Well this is awkward…”

Mohini Rao wiggled her hips, bringing me back to the matter at hand. “If it’s all the same to you, would you mind finishing what you started?"

A wicked smile crept along my face. “Why Mohini, you are a very naughty girl!” I spanked her ass and she wiggled, giggling an affirmative. I pushed her down on the floor and pulled her wrists behind her back and held them together with my right hand. I wrapped her hair in a fist and lifted her off of the floor and then immediately pushed her head down, leaving her petite ass up and waiting for me to pummel it with my cock.

I shoved myself into her dripping pussy and spread her ass cheeks with my left hand. I let some of my saliva fall down, landing perfectly on her exposed sphincter. I slipped my thumb in her ass and resumed hammering away at her snatch.

“Come all over my cock again, Mohini!” I commanded. “I’m going to fuck this impossibly tight ass of yours and it’ll be easier on you if you lube me up first.” I pulled my dick out of her pussy so fast, it made a popping sound. I slammed back into her so hard that, even with my thumb shoved up her ass and my other hand holding her wrists together for leverage, we both fell over; Mohini’s face and tits dragging against the coarse fabric of Indian rug. I continued my thrusting, pounding her into the floor.

“Give me that cum, you bad girl.” I growled in her ear. “Cum on this nice, thick cock that’s making you feel so good. I want you cum on this cock!” I released her wrists, wrapped her hair in my fist again and pulled her head up roughly. I also pulled my thumb from her ass and closed my hand on her neck. “Give me that cum, little girl!” I shouted hoarsely in her ear.

That was the trigger that sent her over the edge. Mohini’s tiny body went rigid and then she began to shake violently before crying out in ecstasy and drenching my prick with her lady juices. I managed to pull out from the vise of her clamping walls and, while she was still riding the waves of her intense orgasm, and slowly impaled her quaking rectum with my steely shaft.

Mohini had transcended intelligible speech and was a quivering mass of raw, sexual energy exploding like a super nova. Once I felt that she had enough time to adjust to my girth in her seemingly de-virginized hole, I began thrusting rapidly. It felt so amazing, I saw stars. Mohini was screaming in a mixture of exquisite pain and otherworldly pleasure.

That was the moment Mahima chose to walk in the door.