Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bad For Business (Seven and Little Sweet One)

Chewing the tip of my pencil, I stare at you. You are one hot man, and usually bosses aren't. Sitting across from me, it makes it easy for me to run my high heeled foot up your leg. But when you look at me, I am looking down at the work you have set for me. My arms are crossed under my breasts to emphasize them, my legs crossed under my slightly too short business skirt. My long, auburn hair is pulled back in a bun with my slightly long bangs pulled across my face. I smile innocently, and push the papers back to you.

"Done sir. I am going back to my office now if you don't....need me here."

I walk out, my ass swaying just slightly beneath my dark business suit. Oh yea. I've still got it.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Thank you, Annie"
I watch you stand up and leave my office, and I can't get my eyes out of your tight ass. God, I should have fixed a minimum size for skirts in my department!

One again, you're leaving after having teased me for more than one hour. Your innocent brushes, the way you walk, the way you lick your lips or look at me, the way you cross your arms under your firm-looking breasts so I can't stop fixing them, trying hard to stop myself from tearing your shirt off. You know I don't walk you back to the door of my office because the bump in my pants would be embarrassing.

Each time you leave my office I feel so frustrated I have to release myself. So once again, I lock the door and jerk off.
This has to stop. My position in the company helps me a lot, I know. I screwed a lot of trainees or employees just willing to have a better position. But you… I can't read you.

The next day, it's already late when I call you in my office for some paper work.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I notice the bulge in your pants, and smile. I hear your door click. Ha ha. You are masturbating again. I giggle lightly to myself.

The next day my clothing is even more seductive. A mid thigh dark skirt and low silk top. I have kept my virginity from all these men, and it feels so good to know that.

I sit in your office, my legs crossed once again. My arms crossed. I notice it is almost closing time when you call me in. That makes me slightly uncomfortable. But I don't say anything. I also notice that when you let me in, there are two clicks when you close the door. You locked it.

I force a smile. "So what do you need boss?"

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tried to lock the door carefully as you walk in and hope you didn't notice, but you seem quite stressed today. I already have a boner, but I don't care if you notice it or not.

Sitting in front of you, I try to look only at your eyes.
"So, Annie", I begin. "We're about to conclude a new deal with one of our most important client, and I chose you to be with me on this."

I stand up to come closer to you. "From now on I want you to be entirely focused on it."
I do my best not to look at your top and your perfectly sized perky breasts, but I can't help it.
"That means, you'll also have to actually help me, and not only arouse me when you're in this office". When I say that, I walk closer and closer to you.
"That also means that those littles games you play with me have to stop", I whisper. "And you know how?"

Last edited by Seven; 11-08-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

As you stalk slowly closer to me, I back up. Very slowly, I back away until I hit the wall. My breathing labors, my small, 5'0" frame shivering as my blue eyes widen in terror.

"S-sir?" I ask, my hands on the wall as if it will fall away and help me escape. Your cock is pressing against my stomach, and I shiver. "Please...." I whisper. My terror is more than evident.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Seven
and more

The feeling of my cock against you makes it even harder. I know you can't escape now. I would easily overpower you with my 6'2" and 185lbs. At least, I know I haven't been doing all that gym for nothing.

Gently, I place my right hand on your leg and gently caress it.
"Please what, Annie? Today, you're not teasing me anymore."
Old 11-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I begin shaking violently. "Boss, let me go. Please." I shiver. I pull my leg away from you. My 100 pounds is no match for your body. Your eyes are so cold, your voice so dangerous. My pale skin now has a slight blush of fear coloring it. I shiver. You are going to rape me. My terror takes over and I start beating your chest. I know my hands will get hurt, or wrists, but I keep hitting you to no end.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
Seven
and more

Your hands beating my chest barely hurt me, but I want to be in control. Lifting my hand from your leg, I take your wrists with my hands and pin them violently against the wall, your arms spread, and hold them firmly.
"Shhhhhht, Annie." I whisper, looking straight at her with my green eyes. "I know you want it. You've been teasing me for so long, I know you want to feel my large cock deep inside your pussy."

"Make it easy for me. You don't want to miss this job opportunity, do you?"
Releasing one of you wrist, I grab your right breast through your top and gently squeezes it. My cock is harder than ever as I rub myself against your belly.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #9
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Your grip on my wrists in definite. Your cold green eyes holding my blue while you tell me how I want your cock in me. My eyes bulge.

"No. No! NO!" I manage. I can't really say as to what I mean by that. I am scared. Terrified. I shiver. I try hard to pull my hands out of your grip. I scream. "NO!"

Old 11-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #10
Seven
and more

"Will you shut up?!" I say, slapping your face hard with my right hand. A part of me doesn't understand: for weeks you've been teasing me, and now you look terrified.

"Let me see what you've got here." I reach for your leg and slowly raise my hand under your skirt.
It feels so good, squeezing that tight little ass I've been lurking at for so long.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #11
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out in pain, and stare at you. I don't wear pantyhose, so your hand touches my thigh directly when it slips under my skirt. I should have realized that my teasing would do this to me. I slump back against the wall, figuring that not fighting would be best. It seems so. Fear rings my sapphire eyes, and out of nowhere, the band around my bun falls loose and my hair cascades in waves to my waist. My full, clear glossed lips tremble now. Who knows what you will say?

Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
Seven
and more

The fear I can read in your beautiful blue eyes contrasts with the lust in mine. I force my lips against your trembling ones, and look deeply in your eyes. As your hair falls to your head, you look even more beautiful. The feeling of your flesh excites me even more, I want to fuck you right now, but I know the more I'll wait, the more fearful you'll be, and the more I'll enjoy it.

You seemed to have stopped fighting, so I carefully release your other wrist and with my both hands grab your boobs through your top.
"Willing to show me more of yourself, now?"
Not waiting for an answer, I grab your top and tear it open, revealing something I've been fantasying on for so long...
Old 11-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #13
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out at the kiss, your green eyes so cold as they hold mine. I close mine, trying to escape you in at least one way.

Slowly I feel my hands be let go, and I drop them to my sides. But I can't help but gasp when you fondle my breasts through my shirt.

"N-" I manage, getting cut by shock when you tear open my blouse. My chest trembles beneath my lacy bra, my nipples reacting to the sudden cold and seeming to reach for you. Some buttons of my top popped off when you tore it, and I wonder if you are going to ruin my clothes and leave me to explain it to everyone why I don't wear my favorite outfit anymore.

"No I'm not....please boss. I'm sorry. I won't tease you anymore, just please let me leave!"

Old 11-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
Seven
and more

I'm very much satisfied by the way your top tear open, as I know when it'll be over you'll have to face the stare of people in the street.

"I don't ask you not to tease me, Annie, but as you chose to do it, you have to face the consequences and give me what you've been teasing for so long!"
"And don't tell me you don't like it, slut" I say, staring at your erect nipples. I play with them through your bra, only to make them harder. I know you're terrified, and I'm even more excited by this.

"I've been waiting so long for this nice little tits" I say, as I grope your breasts, squeeze them and finally reach for one underneath your bra. The feeling is delightful, and my cock is harder than ever as I rub it against your belly.
"Now, let's get to the most interesting part", and I slowly start to move my hand toward your skirt, feeling you shaking as I go down.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #15
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I try to get away from your hands, but it does no good. You are going to get what you want, no matter how much you have to hurt me. So it would be better and easier for me to not resist.

"Being half naked in a cold room generates that reaction," I mumble. I can feel your hard cock against my belly. There is no escape. I reach back and unzip my skirt as you reach down, so as not to have that ripped as well. I don't think this will be interesting, I think it will be terrifying.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #16
Seven
and more

"I see you decided to cooperate, at last", I say as I see you unzipping your skirt. I reach underneath and start rubbing your pussy.
"You won't tell me it's the cold when you'll be wet in a few minutes!"

The pressure in my pants is so intense, I have to free my cock. Quickly, I unzip my pants and remove my boxers, releasing my cock, longer and thicker than it has never been.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #17
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You rub my apex, telling me I won't say it's cold when it's wet. I look away, and gasp when I hear a zipping sound.

Your bare, erect cock brushes my tummy, and a tear slips down my face. I won't look at it. I wonder if you are going to lay me on your desk and spread my legs. You can get the deepest penetration that way. I shiver as I think of you taking my virginity. I don't want that. I don't want that.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
Seven
and more

I want my cock deep inside you. I want it so badly now. Our height difference would make it difficult to do it without lifting you a few inches, so I grab you by the waist and bring me to my desk. I can feel you shaking as I carry you through the room, my cock rubbing against you.
I put you down on a clean space on the desk, and do some more space with the slice of my head before having you lie down. I stare at you for the moment, I love how your chest is going up and down as you're breathing deeply. It's so going to happen, at last.

"Now say you want it, Annie, say it!" I say, as I take your legs with my hands, spread them wide open and place the tip of my cock against your pussy, ready to force myself inside you.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:52 AM   #19
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I am shocked when I am put on your desk. You spread my legs, and I kick off my panties and hold them like a life support. You put yourself against the now wet entrance to my body, and you tell me to say I want it, when I don't.

"I don't want it!" I seethe. I am not going to be that easy.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #20
Seven
and more

I slap your face violently. "Oh yes, you want it! Tell me you want my cock now, tell it or I swear you'll suffer slut!"

Your pussy is now wet against my cock. I stare at you for a moment, afraid little girl laying on my desk. I reach for your bra and pull it, revealing your nice tits. I'm sure you feel my cock hardening against your clitoris. Your bra won't tear open, so I just leave it here above your breasts.