Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Troll Categorization

I got to thinking about HRH's troll thread and decided to expand on it. I think it's worth some discussion so that the board members know how to deal with them. This is just one person's view, however, so I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

On RB there are basically three types of trolls here on RB: the kids, the instigators and the supertrolls.

The kids are the most common type we get here. Werewolfpickleman..whatever is a good example of this. They are usually very young and think they are tough. They come on acting all badass and get people riled up. They start a thread thinking they will take on RB and that they have it goin' on. The board members gleefully take him apart (99% are male). The troll then acts the victim, or makes another identity to support himself, or both. Finally he is either banned or slinks off with this tail tucked. Good fun for all. These are the easiest trolls to get rid of and the most fun. Sometimes this type of troll can be rehabilitated into something resembling a human being when they grow up a bit.

The second type of troll is the instigator. ShadowyFigure is the classic example of this type, but there hae been others (Ctomie comes to mind). They hang out a while, maybe join in a couple of discussions to test the waters. Then they start needling people, carefully choosing who to piss off. They are relentless and rarely post in anything but fights. They are smart, careful and occasionally entertaining but they can do a lot of damage. Most instigators get banned eventually from all the forums they join. It's frustrating because most of them have the potential to be good members, but they prefer to spread hate and goad people into long, pointless, circular debates. I've never seen an instigator really become a good member for long. There are two ways to deal with this type of troll. The best way to deal with people like this is to completely ignore them. They will then redouble their efforts to be noticed, which will either get them banned or they will get tired of it and go to greener pastures. For those who can keep their tempers in check, humor in the form of sarcasm or making fun is a wonderful way to turn the tables on the instigator. The rest of us can find great fun in watching the instigator get a taste of his own medicine.

The third type of troll is the most dangerous. The supertroll. JohnnyReb is the most recent example of a supertroll. These are members or former members of the community who have an axe to grind and know just how sharp to make it. They are usually highly intelligent, articulate and seem to know intuitively how to piss people off. Sometimes they go after just one person, sometimes they spread their bile across the board. They have been around long enough to have histories with people - usually bad histories. Their anger is their fuel, and can also be their downfall. They cannot be rehabilitated and their bitterness and resentment only spreads like a cancer. There is only one way to deal with a supertroll - ban them. This can be difficult because identifying a supertroll as opposed to a member with a legitimate gripe can be hard and they very rarely break rules, but sometimes it has to be done.

Your thoughts?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Wait!

There is a fourth type of troll...the lame instigator...the perfect exemple is my ex-friend EZZDX.
Since he was sorta dumb...he used to instigate the people with a different style...more simple but effective anyway.
Johnny Reb compared me to him for few times...beh whatta PUSSY!!!
Probably he do it on propose...if he is smart like i thought he couldn't take me for EZZDX....

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-27-2009 at 04:47 AM. Reason: ;)
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

Btw i must admit that Shadowy Figure is one of the worst i saw today.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thank you!

This thread simply makes my case! You are articulate, intuitive and beyond your years in wisdom. You'd make one hell of a moderator!

With my most sincere respect and admiration!

HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:14 AM   #5
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HRH..... you would make a great lobbyist.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
HRH..... you would make a great lobbyist.
I doubt it, every time I stay in a lobby too long, security shows up and makes me leave.

HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

Thumbs up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
I doubt it, every time I stay in a lobby too long, security shows up and makes me leave.

Hey great speech my friend!!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Part of me feels sorry for them, how rubbish must your life be if this is the only enjoyment you get, I very much doubt if they have any friends in either the real or the virtual world, unless of course there is a bulliten board for trolls, and if was, how much do not want to be a member of that.

At least we are amongst friends, even if we do have the odd spat.

The second type, are these the same as the sleeper trolls that appear from time to time, or is that another type.

So far, weresmalldick or whatever his name was, has been my favourite, he was fun to wind up.

The worst was the one who wanted to put me in a ditch with the rest of the Jews(???) a couple of weeks ago. You, know the one you got all racist with LMR (I would let you know exactly what I think of him, but this is outside the rowdy room and I don't want to get banned)
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #9
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
This thread simply makes my case! You are articulate, intuitive and beyond your years in wisdom. You'd make one hell of a moderator!

With my most sincere respect and admiration!

HRH
I agree with this, like many I thought you were a mod when I first joined.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I got to thinking about HRH's troll thread and decided to expand on it. I think it's worth some discussion so that the board members know how to deal with them. This is just one person's view, however, so I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

On RB there are basically three types of trolls here on RB: the kids, the instigators and the supertrolls.

The kids are the most common type we get here. Werewolfpickleman..whatever is a good example of this. They are usually very young and think they are tough. They come on acting all badass and get people riled up. They start a thread thinking they will take on RB and that they have it goin' on. The board members gleefully take him apart (99% are male). The troll then acts the victim, or makes another identity to support himself, or both. Finally he is either banned or slinks off with this tail tucked. Good fun for all. These are the easiest trolls to get rid of and the most fun. Sometimes this type of troll can be rehabilitated into something resembling a human being when they grow up a bit.

The second type of troll is the instigator. ShadowyFigure is the classic example of this type, but there hae been others (Ctomie comes to mind). They hang out a while, maybe join in a couple of discussions to test the waters. Then they start needling people, carefully choosing who to piss off. They are relentless and rarely post in anything but fights. They are smart, careful and occasionally entertaining but they can do a lot of damage. Most instigators get banned eventually from all the forums they join. It's frustrating because most of them have the potential to be good members, but they prefer to spread hate and goad people into long, pointless, circular debates. I've never seen an instigator really become a good member for long. There are two ways to deal with this type of troll. The best way to deal with people like this is to completely ignore them. They will then redouble their efforts to be noticed, which will either get them banned or they will get tired of it and go to greener pastures. For those who can keep their tempers in check, humor in the form of sarcasm or making fun is a wonderful way to turn the tables on the instigator. The rest of us can find great fun in watching the instigator get a taste of his own medicine.

The third type of troll is the most dangerous. The supertroll. JohnnyReb is the most recent example of a supertroll. These are members or former members of the community who have an axe to grind and know just how sharp to make it. They are usually highly intelligent, articulate and seem to know intuitively how to piss people off. Sometimes they go after just one person, sometimes they spread their bile across the board. They have been around long enough to have histories with people - usually bad histories. Their anger is their fuel, and can also be their downfall. They cannot be rehabilitated and their bitterness and resentment only spreads like a cancer. There is only one way to deal with a supertroll - ban them. This can be difficult because identifying a supertroll as opposed to a member with a legitimate gripe can be hard and they very rarely break rules, but sometimes it has to be done.

Your thoughts?
Interesting categories but I'm on the side of the fence that would have to say a Troll is a troll is a troll. One category. They appear for the same reasons but may have different motivations in doing what they do.

At the end of the day, trolls come by for entertainment, and members who are considered non-troll come here for entertainment in one way or another.

Imagine a murder mystery with no murderer, but instead replace it with 10 people following around the main character sucking on his arse agreeing with anything that comes out of his mouth.

This is a board with no trolls. They should be moderated if out of hand, but welcomed none the less.

stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #11
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
There is a fourth type of troll...the lame instigator...the perfect exemple is my ex-friend EZZDX.
Since he was sorta dumb...he used to instigate the people with a different style...more simple but effective anyway.
Johnny Reb compared me to him for few times...beh whatta PUSSY!!!
Probably he do it on propose...if he is smart like i thought he couldn't take me for EZZDX....
lol @ EZZDX.... that guy was nuts..
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with pretty much what you said but the only ones that are really hard to deal with are the "super troll". I wouldn't even call them trolls.

Its more like "good poster gone bad". For instance, if I was really offended and upset by a member on this board, lets say Maradona. Maradona says something really bad about me. So I leave. Then I come back and start abusing Maradona. And then someone sticks up for him and I start with them to.

I know how the banning system works and how not to cross the line. I know Maradona and how to rile him, perhaps provoke him into crossing the line and then crying out at being a poor victim. I would have people that would take my side simply because up to that point I'd been friendly and somewhat respected.

So those people are far and away the most difficult. Usually they are this way by circumstance rather than ever intending to be. Noone tends to "pretend" to be good for a lengthy amount of time to be respected although maybe its just something that has always been there.

As you said, the best way to solve it is eventually to ban them, state clearly why they are banned, put up with whatever fallout there is from the other members and try to move on. Its probably the best for the "troll" too. They can move on somewhere else and get a clean start.

A lot of people get hurt by this type of person, because its kinda a betrayal. The other "trolls" can mostly be ignored but these ones can tear a forum in half if its not dealt with.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #13
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

you mean AZZdx
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #14
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

hope I ma not considred a troll

I have used a trolling motor when I go fishing

I am not on here as much lately cause I need to get out
& try to get me some pussy

So that is why I ma haven been laying off the net lately.

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #15
MARADONA
Banned

Talking eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post

I have used a trolling motor when I go fishing

You are the COOLEST!!!! Glad to see you back on the board MR DoggyStyle!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #16
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
No, I think your what they call a "spammer"

A good one though
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #17
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Dude you are not even close to a troll.You are one of the most beloved members of the board.No doubt.

As far as your pursuit for the ladies good luck my friend
Be yourself and you will succeed...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #18
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Old MacDouchebag had a farm, E I E I O,
And on his farm he had some Trolls, E I E I O.
With a fuck you here and a fuck you there,
You're a fag, god you're lame, Oh man how I love to flame.
Old MacDouchebag had a farm, E I E I O.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
With great contemptuousness and decree, Hugo Chavez presents the head of the former futbol star to the great people of Venezuela and a horrified silence falls upon the crowd......

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-27-2009 at 11:37 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:36 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Can I get a Hallelujah?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote