Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2006, 11:30 PM   #1
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default My Need for Servitude

A lettter from a Master.

Living Honorably

Integrity is really Listening to "One's Own Heart" and having the
Courage to put that which is righteous Before all other things...

Use Things - Love People

May I tell you more about myself?

My name is Mark E. Norman. Retired Military Special Agent (I used to teach Special Ops teams "Combatives" or Martial Arts and conduct criminal investigations, a little bit of intell too). I work a few days a month as a firefighter for Chattanooga.

I'm known as "Lord Shiva" in the South Eastern Communities and own my own fully equipped 2400 sq ft dungeon: "The Dungeon of the ChosenOne". I craft my own designs in rubber/leatherwear, restraints, toys and bondage furniture as well as interior decorating.

I am a sadist and but I am also a gentle doting romantic lover sometimes too. I have studied the Kama Sutra, Tantric and Taoist Sex, Sex Magic and BDSM/Ds for decades. I have been formally recognized by the GrandMasters and GrandMistress as a Master in ritualistic ceremony, (which is unique` compared to all but two or three guys on this site).

My attire is usually something Black, I enjoy fine linens, silks, cotten or leather and often outfit with traditional Japanese garb.

If you are curious or interested, I invite you to join my web group to peruse my articles, poetry, lessons, and eroticas as well as the various photo albums. you may find it at http://communities.msn.com/LordShiva or write to me at MasterShiva@comcast.net

May you be blessed among woman as you ARE Sacred! May your sex (which is life itself) be richly rewarding and totally fullfilling!

**A slave is like the rarest and most valuably prized gems, the diamond!... They're found, not made. A diamond occurs naturally and is found, but it achieves its maximum beauty and value when it cut by the Master. In the same vein, the diamond can be destroyed in the hands of an unskilled cutter. So it is with Slaves!

Namaste` .... The Chosenone, Lord Shiva

IF YOU ENJOY EROTICA, READ ON.....

(although this is an example of My style of play and what I enjoy, for those who are not quite ready for this level of intensity without undue traumitization, I can very happily play much lighter... it is in the rapture of my sub, that I find my treasure! A Master's essence and abilities are known by the countenance on His slave's face!)

I take you by the hair and pull you to Me. you have no choice but to submit, as not only My physical strength but moreover, My Dominance over you has you deep in My spell. your futile attempts to resist My power have ended in surrender. I place you in stringent bondage, you are completely restrained and totally helpless. I smile as I observe the fear (and longing lust) in your eyes. You cringe as the whip bites into your soft flesh, starting with your back, buttocks and thighs, then your tender breasts, and finally your sensually swollen loins. As I spank your pussy, you beg for mercy even though you are becoming so much more aroused, you are dripping with intense sexual excitement. your pleas fall upon deaf ears as I place the needles through your hard and tender nipples and hang weights upon them. As I place the clamp on your clit and clips over the tips of your nipples, you gasp, overwhelmed, and begin to cry. I fall in love with you, such a precious gift you give to Me! The tears falling down your face, wash away all doubts and troubles from the outside world. you realize that you are completely my property and that I own you! your body, your mind, your very spirit is joined to Me in such a way which lifts you up and enthralls you. you have found your Master. As I pour the hot molten wax over your breasts, you feel a fire building within like you have never known. you yearn to please Me more than anything else you have ever experienced! The two become as one - W/we walk in each others’ soul!

Later, as W/we go out shopping and to dinner, I have dressed you in very sexually suggestive attire, you wear your slave collar that I placed around your neck. I lead you on My leash. As W/we walk, people stare at U/us, at "you", and you feel so desired. This experience serves as an affirmation that you are owned, that you truly are My property! Some look on in disgust as they fear that which they cannot understand, others smile and even laugh at the novel idea of a Master and slave, some stare with their mouths hanging open in disbelief, and then you notice the ones who long; they long to be in My shoes, in fact, they all want to be in My shoes, males and females, they all want you, they just can’t afford to admit it to themselves. They long to be in your shoes as well. The surrender, the pleasure, the pain, all under My Dominance and control. Many admire O/our courage and O/our commitment to each other.

you give cause (possibly intentionally) for chastisement, and I scold you in front of strangers. I promise you a really good spanking when I get you home! They smile in their knowing glances. you plead with Me for forgiveness, I laugh at you further embarrassing you. I tell you that if you really please Me for the rest of the evening, maybe I won’t spank you sooo hard, and I caress your sweet and gentle face. You reply: "Yes Master, i will do anything You say".

At dinner, I leave the table for just a few moments, men (and women) who have been lusting over you since our arrival come up to you wanting to know, to understand: are you in trouble, are you happy? are you safe? you smile and tell them gleefully: "i am the property of my Master, i exist to please and serve only Him or others of His choosing - if you wish to know more, you must ask for His permission". In their amazement, they walk away. The one with courage, comes to talk after I return, he/she is open and frank, sincere in the search for understanding
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote