Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2009, 04:46 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Roman Polanksi - Justice?

In Europe the Case Polanski still is quite present in every media.

76-year-old, legendary filmmaker Roman Polanski was arrested in Switzerland for raping a 13-year-old girl in the USA 1977.
In 1978 he pleaded guilty but fled the USA to France, never to return. Septembre 27th 2009 he was arrested to be extradited to the USA to stand trial.

Naturally a case like this unearthed a lot of media interest as well as countless opinions. Now I am interested in yours.

What do you think?
Old 10-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guilt is always guilt. Specially when it comes to raping teens. I think it's outrageous that actual politicians stand up to defend him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
In Europe the Case Polanski still is quite present in every media.

76-year-old, legendary filmmaker Roman Polanski was arrested in Switzerland for raping a 13-year-old girl in the USA 1977.
In 1978 he pleaded guilty but fled the USA to France, never to return. Septembre 27th 2009 he was arrested to be extradited to the USA to stand trial.

Naturally a case like this unearthed a lot of media interest as well as countless opinions. Now I am interested in yours.

What do you think?
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

This case just goes to show the hypocrisy of the media.

This 'man', and I use this term in its losest definition, pleaded guilty to having underage sex with a 13 year old girl, and was then too much of a coward to face the consquences of this vile act, yet instead of being shunned in the way you and I would a former co-worker or friend, some members of the media give him plaudits and call for him to be pardoned.

Personally, I think he should be thrown in jail and never let out.

I applaud the Swiss for this, and hope he gets what's coming to him, though I fear that he will probably stay out of jail on some technicallity..
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

Personally i think the fucker SHOULD be tried, and all these fuckin' luvvy 'supporters' of his.

I know this is about a bit of a taboo subject but the fact is it is a fantasy of a lot of couples and individuals, but it is just that...FANTASY.

I myself am a perfectly normal, happily married male, but I do have the rape fantasy thing along with other fetishes, (pantyhose on females for one.) and sometimes even my wife will go along with my little fantasy, but I am NOT in any way shape or form a rapist, and nor do I condone the act, full of contradictions I know but then dealing with this kinda fantasy always is I guess?

Nope at the end of the day he not only raped a minor, he drugged her prior to it so it was clearly pre-meditated, yup the fucker should take what's coming to the arrogant s.o.b, and all his supporters should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is Sad when the rich, famous and mighty get away with murder, rape and all sorts of heinous crimes against Humanity when ordinary Law abiding citizens who commit small mistakes are harassed, beaten up and locked up by the Guardians of Law. The Law is the same for all but when the application of the Law is done, different yardsticks are used for different people based on their wealth, influence, power, connections, race, color, language and religion. We have seen videos of ordinary people being insulted, harassed and beaten up by Policemen just because they were of the wrong color, race or religion. Roman Polanski was rich, famous, well connected with powerful people and so enjoyed a carefree life even after admitting to a heinous crime. Where is Justice in this World ?

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

Last edited by knightlover001; 10-05-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: To correct a Grammar mistake
knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
APRIL MORN.

APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)
Post Confessions mean---?????

Roman the Pedophile, admits guilt, and has lived free and wild all these years. Bring his ass back here and lock him up!!!!!!!!!!
APRIL MORN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Morally this is a very clear cut case! You don't drug and rape thirteen year old girls!
Legally this case is a lot more complex. The laws of California at the time of the case were much more lenient and what Polanski plead guilty to was essentially a violation of the Statutory Rape Law. Polanski was tried and plead guilty to the crime he committed so he cannot be retried for the actual sexual crime. What Polanski will be returned to the United States and tried for is fleeing the country to avoid his original prison sentence, which is a felony and could earn him several years in prison if convicted.
The circumstances around Polanski's flight are a bit strange since a judge negated his plea agreement which would have given Polanski no jail time and sentenced Polanski to something like 90 days in prison because of the high profile case. The prosecuter in the case has actually said he understands why Polanski fled and the victim has on camera stated she thinks Polanski was mistreated and wishes the case would be dropped. Personally I'll leave this all up to the courts to decide!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
YorkLady

YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I applaud the Swiss for doing what they did. As somedude said I think he may not be getting the horrible sentence that is feared by his supporters because he would be punished under the law at the time most likely, but regardless he needs to face his punishment.

I can't understand people who support him in this case. I don't care how great an artist he is. He's had his success for that, but what's that got to do with what he did to that poor girl? I could understand someone wanting to be cautious and not wanting to just pile on criticizing him, but the twists of logic made by some to support him just turn my stomach.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its amazing that people are even thinking of him as a 'victim' i mean wtf ??
Old 10-06-2009, 02:32 AM   #10
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newland View Post
I was only waiting for someone to start this theme
I live in Eu and yes,it's everywhere!They can't stop talking about it and i really can't understand how can people take his side?
I read that an artist organization is fighting for his freedom.
Are we kidding???

The girl wasn't 17 and maybe looking as a 18!

She was 13!!!!

Not only that,he made her drink and gave her some pills...
He is a rapist and i am disgusted how a man like that could be let free for 30 years!

AGe independent, Rape remains rape IF he did it he should be punished. Although I know little of the actually story ofcourse (I did see the news...)

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #11
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
well he's not a victim in this case, but he did have his wife and unborn child butchered...who knows maybe that really messed him up. i've also read that the victim doesn't want this dragged on..and given that it was soo00oo0o long ago and he's now an old man, i don't think he deserves to go to jail. maybe he could pay for it some other way. most importantly, i love his movies 'Rosemary's baby' and 'Macbeth' so i'd be sad if he went to jail.
Doesn't fly sorry Parisa, what he went through was tragic, but it doesn't mean he can get away with that.

And I think the fact that he escaped justice for so long means he should get an even longer sentance.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #12
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Eh, I'd say hes been through enough what with the whole butchering and spectacle thats been his life since the 60s...plus, he's had to live in France for the past 30 years, as far as I'm concerned he already served his sentence

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:23 AM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The murder of his wife and unborn child by the manson cultists occured in 1969, before he raped the girl. While - without any doubt or argument - having your pregnant wife butchered by a bunch of crazed lunatics most certainly is a traumatizing experience I don't think this would constitute as "having been through enough".

The obvious question (and topic of concern) has to be: If he was a regular citizen, not a world-famous filmmaker, would anybody even think about it? Most probably not ... nobody would/could understand why extraditing and sentencing him might even be in question.

A crime DID occur, he DID plead guilty (so his guilt isn't even an issue), he DID flee the USA with intent to escape prosecution and was quite careful not to return - again clearly to avoid prosecution.

I don't see a man who "had" to live in another country (Paris being his birthplace I cannot see living in France being an inconvenience of any kind) and avoid the USA or "had" to do anything in the past 30 years.. He deliberately chose to. He could just as well have stayed in the USA, faced his charges and taken responsibility for his actions. There's the coward in a rapist again.

It is true his victim has publically forgiven him a long time ago but rape of a minor is something a victim might forgive on a personal level but not on a legal level. Actually the state has an obligation to prosecute any such crime, no matter how long ago. This girl (back then, of course she's a grown woman now) might have several reasons not to want any more public attention, I think every rape victim can understand why she might not want to have this experience dragged into the media again.

In the end we can only ask ourselves:

Do we want someone who premeditatedly drugged and raped a 13-year-old-girl go without punishment?

Do we want to tell the world as long as you escape prosecution long enough you can avoid punishment?

Do we want to tell rape victims their rapist can avoid punishment as long as he is wealthy, famous, accomplished?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:37 AM   #14
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's difficult for me to articulate, but essentially, when I say hes "been through enough", I'm saying this from the perspective of how I would feel in his shoes. The medias invasion on his life, the decline in his mastery and acceptance of his craft, loss of loved ones and permanent black mark on his name and works created prior to this incident...if I had to go through that, I know I would have suffered a massive mental and emotional toll over 30 years of that. I cant speak for Mr. Polanski of course, but even so. Perhaps my empathy is just getting the better of me though. I'm not debating his crime or guilt by any means, but I find that, once aagain this may just be me, had I gone through that, and had my reputation and pages in the history books tarnished like that, there would be quite a substantial amount of punishment. Especially considering that, though rape is abhorrent, the victim has for all intents and purposes dropped charges, and the real matter at hand is his charges of leaving the country, and not the previous case. If they were dragging him back to the states to convict him of the rape, I feel there could be a little more fire and brimstone, but sending him back for fleeing...this is the part thats hard to articulate, but hopefully anyone reading can see what I'm getting at there.

And yeah Stern, i know hes from France, but theres never an inappropriate time to make fun of the French

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 10-06-2009, 06:24 AM   #15
pervipete

I hardly call still winning awards suffering...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I see your point.

Essentially however ... what "celebrity" doesn't have that?
Pretty much every successful and famous actor/actress, musician, ... (take your pick) gets their privacy invaded all the time, sees their work judged, criticized, torn apart by the media, fans, critics, etc. Roman Polanksi certainly isn't in any special position there.

The "black mark" however ... well, after raping a girl I would expect a black mark on all of one's work - prior or following the incident. Those are called consequences of your actions. They're certainly not always fair (look at Günter Grass) but everyone has to live with them. Nobody ever asked about the massive toll this incident took on the life of his victim - every time he was celebrated, awarded with something, ...

By the way - an underage victim cannot drop charges. He still is wanted for rape of a minor.

p.s. I am aware you were simply making fun of the French. I just don't see how the question of underage rape merrits silly jokes about the French.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #17
dashrendar44
Kamina

I would disagree on your point of how successful people (particularly in the arts) have invasions of their privacy, when there are many that are able to avoid such treatment despite their skill/current relevance/idol-ness (Kevin Spacey is a great example, albiet the only one I can come up with off the top of my head). I've likely lost where that point was going...hopefully what I'm getting at comes across.

I've also gotta say, for the type of punishment likely to be handed out, I'm sure there wil be a lot of people (maybe even human rights reps?) that would end up decrying the government sentencing a 76 year old to 10+ years of hard time in state pen. Even if he was seperated from gen pop, it still seems...weird. Gah, I'm not articulating very well today, sorry

Old 10-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #18
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

So ... your point is ...

... some celebrities manage to keep their private lifes mostly private (I'd take Harrison Ford as another example) - of course some do. Some are smarter, some are not the attention whores most are, some are more comfortable with it, whatever the reason.
I am just saying he's certainly not the only celebrity who has to live with that.

... putting him in prison would be "cruel"? Him being an old man?
First off - he's famous, he's not about to go to Ryker's.
Secondly - even if he did - so what? He raped someone ... there's a price to pay. Like I said, he could have paid his thirty years ago but he chose to escape punishment. I don't see why this should be awarded just because he's old now.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:44 AM   #19
pervipete

Personally I think the case comes down to one simple question...

Should a man get away with the rape of a 13 year old girl, no matter how long ago?

To me the answer is, no, he should not.

And, Dash, if you think he should, then do you think that all these prosecutions that occur 10/ 20/ 30 years after the event should be halted?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:50 AM   #20
dashrendar44
Kamina

I think the first point is more like...he made a istake and tried to avoid it, which was the wrong move, but despite trying to avoid the limelight be it because of hiding or generally wanting privacy, his life has been forcibly invaded. theres a difference between that and the hollywood famewhores, ya know?

And sure, he's famous so hes not goiing to some superprison, but hard time is hard time, and unless I've got this wrong, the majority of what he'll be serving will be fr fleeing right? It just seems off to me. Maybe it's just the states or something, I honestly can't see the Canadian system locking a 76 year old up for the rest of his life like that.