Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I akways get ditched after rape rps

I've been roleplaying (in text) rape fantasies on omegle for about a year now and I've noticed that though plenty of women (could be men, don't care really) are willing to participate, they immediately sign off when we're done. as if to say that as soon as they are done getting their fantasy played out, they have no use for me. it's not as if I'm not there to get the same thing done, but why not just a little conversation? never happens. I've taken to saving them in a document to at least have something come of the experience. would it be unethical of me to post them here? The other parties are always completely anonymous to me, so they would be to everyone else too.
thoughts? Has anyone has this experience too? where should I go instead where people might have the decency to shoot me a 'hey, thanks for the experience'?
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just a thought, there is a role play section on this very site, believe it or not. Think it's only fair though that you should mention beforehand that you like to hold hands and cuddle after you're done raping.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Just a thought, there is a role play section on this very site, believe it or not. Think it's only fair though that you should mention beforehand that you like to hold hands and cuddle after you're done raping.
LMFAO

Kind of ironic, he plays the role of rapist, yet he's the one whose getting pumped and dumped.

Still even Sadist can want something more sometimes, its human. I mean how does the op bring that sort of stuff up and not have it be weird.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:07 AM   #4
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love it once guy run out after they cum before i can get off it sucks.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:39 AM   #5
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mmmm, I do this allll the time to people. Unless I REALLLLY like them, I usually get off after I get off
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Putting this in to a realistic context, a girl is hardly going to invite a bloke round for tea after he's raped her, is she? Why would it be any different on line?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Perhaps we're making a foolish assumption that the original poster is the rapist, rather than the victim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
LMFAO

Kind of ironic, he plays the role of rapist, yet he's the one whose getting pumped and dumped.

Still even Sadist can want something more sometimes, its human. I mean how does the op bring that sort of stuff up and not have it be weird.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What is that you want Sado?

Sado:

It sounds to me that after the roleplay you'd like a little chat about what was good and what wasn't. I can understand that and do that when I play on-line. I just don't chat about me personally. Guys always ask "Does your husband know your fantasy?" "Do you and your husband act out rape fantasies?"

Chatting is fine. Interviewing is not.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #9
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm currently doing an EXTREMELY hot RP with a man who is actually having a nice conversation with me as we go along. we ended one RP and immediately started another.
This one, we're.....last I checked almost 60 emails in. (yes, it's detailed and long and awesome.)
it's nice to contribute to a brutal RP one moment, then joking and being asked how my day's going the next.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
revengethroughrape

revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)

I don't know, I normally attempt to seperate the two. Go for a roleplay and before you need to discuss and talk. I'm normally not in the chatting mood after.
revengethroughrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #11
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it really depends on the person. There are people who are only interested in doing a roleplay, seeking a partner to reciprocate those wants and needs. Others are looking to chat about their fantasies, to see if the other person has similar interests. If it's a good RP and you'd like to mention the things you like, don't like, and intend to have an ongoing roleplaying relationship with that person great. If not- I'd have to agree that it isn't an interview, they are likely very well on sites like this for sexual purposes only, and have no desire for anything more.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #12
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

to clarify: yes I just want to know what I did wrong and what I did right. that's part of it. the other part is that without some discussion it takes the humanity out of it. I feel like i just roleplayed into the ether. I still enjoy myself, but i get ditched mid roleplay 3/5 of the time i even get a roleplay, and i get someone to roleplay maybe 1 in 30 times i try. so after all that striving, i get maybe one to two good roleplays a night. I want them to mean something or the effort starts to feel useless to me.
and yes, I am the rapist in my roleplays.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:38 AM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I understand sado, I too like a little chat, so I can keep up this little dream of meeting the person for real one day. I bet you'll tell me it has nothing to do with roleplay but when I play poker I always leave the table without saying a word, just take my money and leave.....I'm talking about online poker of course
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote