Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2006, 02:08 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The happy slapping phenomenon

Did you guys in the US heard about 'Happy Slapping' ?
I think it comes from England. It's like one guy gives a big slap in a stranger face, and another guy one films it with his cellphone. Then they spread the video on the web. The phenomenon has evolved in more violents scenes. Here in France we had a school teacher getting beated up by a student while his buddy had everything filmed on his mobile. Recently we had another case with a rape. A French young woman was invited at a friend appartment after school, and then they raped her while filming. So as you can see, rape takes a new dimension. Anyway, maybe that's not something new for you guys in the states, I don't know. Maybe the Snuff industry did that kind of things already.....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

Yeah, this similar to Man Bites Dog?

A film crew follows a murderer as goes around killing folks, and filming it.

Oh, well, what ever/

Que tes mains soient bénies, car elles sont impures!
Elles ont des péchés cachés ÃÂÂ* toutes les jointures;
Leur peau blanche s'est trempée dans l'odeur âpre des caresses
Secrètes, parmi l'ombre blanche où rampent les caresses,
Et l'opale prisonnière qui se meurt ÃÂÂ* ton doigt,
C'est le dernier soupir de Jésus sur la croix.
---Oraisons mauvaises
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
Tom Atkins
Banned

Tom Atkins has initial reputation

I've seen that movie. It has a gang rape in it doesn't it? Where the film crew get involved? There is something like that in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Very cool movie as well, if you like Man Bites Dog you should check it out.

It's good to have a fellow horror movie fan here
Tom Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:24 PM   #4
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A beautiful English musician and tv presenter was a target of happy slapping by a gang of teenagers, ironically the same year she had launched the website 'Stop Text Bully' on behalf of a children's charity.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:05 PM   #5
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Did you guys in the US heard about 'Happy Slapping' ?
I think it comes from England. It's like one guy gives a big slap in a stranger face, and another guy one films it with his cellphone. Then they spread the video on the web. The phenomenon has evolved in more violents scenes. Here in France we had a school teacher getting beated up by a student while his buddy had everything filmed on his mobile. Recently we had another case with a rape. A French young woman was invited at a friend appartment after school, and then they raped her while filming. So as you can see, rape takes a new dimension. Anyway, maybe that's not something new for you guys in the states, I don't know. Maybe the Snuff industry did that kind of things already.....

Happy slapping is a big issue in the UK. (live here). Its is normally between teenagers in schools. They will not just slap them and film it but usually beat the shite out of them and film it, 3 teenagers were charged with Murder a few months back as they beat up a homeless person to death and filmed it on there mobile. It also involves sexual attacks on students while they are filmed. Big problem here fairly nasty stuff to be honest
Old 05-17-2006, 09:23 PM   #6
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

I used to go to those discotechque's that had those slam dancing.

Yeah, go dancing, go crazy, go nuts, and knock the krap out of somebody.

Won't be bad, but damn, every time I went, guys would just knock the hell out of me. I be standing there, and watching, and then, wham, wham, puke, puke, wham wham, fall down, and then they kick you.

No, the way I see, if somebody gets slap happy and slap me, I pull out my er,,,,
no no threats allowed on this board.

Come on, buddy, slap me, slap me, I won't hurt you, honest, I won't

Moooohahhhahhahhaaa!!!!
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Happy slapping is a big issue in the UK. (live here). Its is normally between teenagers in schools. They will not just slap them and film it but usually beat the shite out of them and film it, 3 teenagers were charged with Murder a few months back as they beat up a homeless person to death and filmed it on there mobile. It also involves sexual attacks on students while they are filmed. Big problem here fairly nasty stuff to be honest
Do you think they make money with the films ?
Old 05-18-2006, 01:48 PM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
A beautiful English musician and tv presenter was a target of happy slapping by a gang of teenagers, ironically the same year she had launched the website 'Stop Text Bully' on behalf of a children's charity.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
thanks
Old 05-18-2006, 01:51 PM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyq11
I used to go to those discotechque's that had those slam dancing.

Yeah, go dancing, go crazy, go nuts, and knock the krap out of somebody.

Won't be bad, but damn, every time I went, guys would just knock the hell out of me. I be standing there, and watching, and then, wham, wham, puke, puke, wham wham, fall down, and then they kick you.

No, the way I see, if somebody gets slap happy and slap me, I pull out my er,,,,
no no threats allowed on this board.

Come on, buddy, slap me, slap me, I won't hurt you, honest, I won't

Moooohahhhahhahhaaa!!!!
maybe they would like that. film a real fight, I mean with someone defending himself