Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Andy Savage

Andy Savage has initial reputation
Default Sunset Key

It had been two weeks since I raped young Allison Banner and I was in the mood for another young cunt. Something between the ages of 18 to 25 would satisfy my current needs. Allison was 19 and I really enjoyed raping her and I’m sure her brother did also. I decided to leave my hometown and head off down the road some to a new place to try my luck. I stopped in the town of Sunset Key a quaint little town along the Gulf of Mexico just a few miles west of the magic kingdom.

I checked into the only motel in town and began hunting the following morning. I saw a couple of sweet young things that I would enjoy playing with but they were no older than 14 and though I was tempted to rape one of these virgin cunts I had my mind set on something a little older. The younger girls don’t really understand what’s going on so it’s not as much fun playing with them. I continued searching for the right woman. I discovered there was a Hallmart department store just outside of town so I decided to troll for some young rape meat! I was pushing my cart up and down the aisles when I saw a young woman at the end of the cosmetics aisle. This looks promising I mumbled to myself watching her sampling bottles of perfume and placing them back on the sample table.

I watched her for awhile making several passes to check out the package finding her to be more than suited to satisfy my needs. She’s Caucasian 5’5” and about 120 lbs with a nice pair of tits well displayed beneath a tight light blue mini dress. Her light brown hair came down beneath her shoulders and she wore black pumps with 2” heels and ankle straps. I had all I could do to contain my excitement as I made up my mind then and there that this pretty girl would be my next victim. I had found the young woman I was seeking to abduct and rape!

As you already know my name is Andy Savage I’m a never married ugly little man in his 50s who likes raping all of those cunts who would reject me if I asked them nicely go on a date with me. The women all the doctors and lawyers get to fuck but ignore me like I’m carrying the bubonic plague. The totally drop dead gorgeous women and girls that only choose to be with brutally handsome rich men. The ones who ignore me because as far as they are concerned I do not exist until I have them somewhere stretched out half naked for me and I’m raping them! They know I exist then as I’m fucking one of the little princesses that normally wouldn’t even give me the time of day if I asked for it.

I needed to find out where this young woman lived and where I could take this pretty fucktoy so I paid for my items picked up one of the real estate flyers from the front of the store then hurried outside to my pickup. After putting on some work overalls I got into my pickup then moved it to a place near the front of the building! I grabbed my small toolbox off the floor setting it beside me on the seat. The toolbox is really only a prop as are the overalls. I waited for the young woman to exit the store. She soon appeared I watched her as she was walking to her car slowly driving behind her then stopped when she entered a gray Chrysler PT cruiser.

I remained where I was pretending I was waiting for her parking space even motioned with my hand for her to exit the space then followed her out to the main road. I followed her until she got to an apartment complex just outside of town between the town itself and the Hallmart store. As she got out of her car I did also grabbing the toolbox I hurried until I had nearly caught up with her following her into the building from a distance. She walked up some stairs I followed at a safe distance behind peeked through the door looking down the hall as she walked to her apartment. I could not believe how hot she looked as she walked down the hall shaking her cute ass an ass that I’d be fucking soon! Just before she got to the door to her apartment I started walking down the hall she turned and stopped in the hall looking at me as I walked towards her.

I was a little nervous because I did not know why she just stopped until I got almost too where she was standing. There you are I’ve been waiting for you the lovely young woman barked! I was confused because I never saw this girl until today and never even been to this town until this week. How is it that she could be waiting for me? Waiting for me? Yes to fix my kitchen sink it has a leak she said in a gruff tone. I now understood that she believed me to be one of the maintenance men who work at her apartment complex. I’m sorry I’m new to the building but I’m free now so I’d be glad to repair it now I said as she unlocked and opened the door to her apartment inviting me to come inside.

She was totally unaware of the grave mistake she was making or how her life was going to change forever with the simple act of opening a door and inviting a stranger into her apartment! I entered the unit she followed close behind closing and locking the door locking herself in her own apartment with a rapist! She was greeted by a tall muscular man who came from the living room. He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek then inquired about me and why I was there.

I’m the maintenance man come to fix the leaky sink I said reaching out to shake his hand. That’s good to hear now maybe I won’t have to hear her complaining about it anymore! I’ll get to it now I said with a chuckle as I turned entering the kitchen. I saw your pictures are you a military man I asked with the pretext of making small talk. I’m in training to be a navy seal he said standing beside the woman with his arm around her.

I was in the navy I added but that was a long time ago probably right about the time you all were being born I said with my head under the sink pretending to inspect the pipes. This is going to need a new pipe I said standing in the small hall behind the entry door. Well go get one the woman howled motioning towards the door waving her arm. I exited the apartment sighing with relief at getting out of there.

The last thing I wanted either of them to discover is that I was not there to fix the sink and that the only tool in my toolbox is a bowie knife. So I returned to my original plan of abducting her and taking her to another place to rape her. I returned to my motel room scanning the ads looking for a cabin to rent. I knew people came up this way to go camping and fishing at some lake so I looked for something about it in the pamphlet in my room? I discovered the name of the lake is Lake Sunset which seemed appropriate since it’s located in the town of Sunset key. I took a drive out to the lake and discovered a cabin tucked away in the woods like most of the cabins there it had a for rent sign on it.

I called the phone number on the sign talked to a real estate woman who told me to come to their office in town. I went to my motel room showered and dressed then made my way to the office. The woman who greeted me was the same who talked with me on the phone. She was Hispanic in her mid thirties with black hair about 140 pounds so not lean but not hefty she would be someone that I would enjoy raping and I made a note of her in my notebook.

So how many of you will be using the cabin? Just the Mrs. and me we want a little time alone away from the city and our jobs so we decided to rent a cabin I might fish also. She seemed a bit confused by my last statement so she asked, what do you mean I might fish? Well my wife and I like having sex and I mean a lot so I might not have time for fishing I exclaimed! How long have you been married? We’ve been married 27 years this week so we would be celebrating our anniversary at the cabin! The woman gasped at hearing me announce I’ve been married 27 years and that the sex is still great! It was all a lie because I’m not married and never have been.

Well Mr. Batter’s cabin will be just perfect for you and your wife to celebrate your anniversary! 27 years you say and you still have lots of sex she wailed? It’s a 70s thing, we grew up in the 70s free love, Woodstock and all of that we just kept being free spirits and making love! Well I think that’s just wonderful she said sliding the rental agreement across the desk for me to sign. I signed for it using a fake name paying the rental fee in cash. I took the key to the cabin from her then went to it immediately to check it out. I entered it commenting to myself that it looked like I expected inside then went to see the bedroom. I gasped with delight at seeing this awesome den of rape and torture!

The bed was an old colonial four post job which meant I could get that young piece of meat I had found tied spread eagle on this bed and rape her as many times as I wanted and I couldn’t wait to get her here. I rented the cabin for 21 days so I had some time but I wanted to be quick because I was getting horny and my close encounter with her in her apartment served to get me even hornier so I had to get her here quick.

I left the cabin and spent the next three days and nights stalking the lovely young woman I discovered at the Hallmart store. She works as a housekeeper at an inn on the lake which is located on the opposite side of the lake from the cabin. I realized that it would now be easier than I thought to abduct her and the close proximity to the cabin meant I could get her there quickly and begin raping the lovely young cockteaser. She likes dressing sexy wearing short tight skirts and those pumps with the straps that wrap around her lower leg skin tight tops to when leaving work. So it doesn’t matter if I grab her going to work wearing her sexy maid outfit or leaving wearing her sexy street clothes she looks hot!

I decided yesterday morning as I watched her entering the inn for work that I was going to rape her that night. I spent some time in the morning setting things up in the bedroom even setup a video camera to record the rape this time. I wanted to have a recording of me playing with this sweet young thing for two reasons. I wanted to be able to relive my time with her again and earn a little money from the recording posting it on the rape sites on the internet. I’m a member of three and have watched several other members’ videos but this would be my first post on the sites. If it looks good enough I may even win a golden cock award!

I waited until about 6:00pm then went to the inn to eat supper and be there when my cunt was leaving work. The waitress was a real hot piece of ass in her early to mid thirties with long slender legs and flaming bleach blond hair. She was wearing a wedding ring which makes her an MILF and she’s an MILF that I going to rape in the near future! After sitting at the table for just over an hour watching the waitress and aching to fuck her I went out to the parking lot to wait for the sexy maid.

At just past 8:00pm she came out of the inn walking towards her car still wearing her maid’s uniform. This was odd because she usually dresses in her sexy street clothes before leaving work but it didn’t matter to me it was the body beneath the clothes I wanted especially her tight cunt! I stood behind the car next to hers keeping out of site of the slewing security camera. She arrived to her car just as it was moving away and I wasted no time grabbing her from behind tossing her to the ground between her car and my pickup placing my knife to her throat!

She recognized me immediately as the man she invited into her apartment wrongly thinking me to be one of the maintenance men at her complex! Be quiet or I’ll slit your throat right her and leave you to die I instructed her in a near whisper. She did exactly what she was told and I stuck a handkerchief into her mouth then rolled her over handcuffing her arms behind her back. She was secure enough for me to get into my pickup. I peeked over the hood of her car to see if anyone was around and where the camera was pointed. It was coming around to point in our direction so I dropped my head. In a few seconds I grabbed the woman pulled her onto her feet placing her into my truck!

I drove towards the cabin not saying a word just kept glancing over at her from time to time. The Sun had just set it was now dark so I drove with the dome light on so I could see the lovely young rape meat I had beside me. Just before we arrived at the cabin I spoke to her as I ran my hand lightly up and down her leg. Have you ever got fucked by a 55 year old man sweetheart or sucked his cock? She looked at me through angry eyes shaking her head back and forth to indicate the answer to my questions was no! Well you’re going to play with me and you’re going to satisfy all my sexual needs bitch I said stopping in front of the cabin!

I placed the knife to her throat telling I was going to remove the gag and if she screamed she’d be dead before anyone heard her! I removed the gag from her mouth. You’re not a maintenance man are you? No I was stalking you and if you’re boyfriend hadn’t been there I would have raped you in your apartment. He’s not my boyfriend he’s my brother and when I tell him what you did he’ll kill you. Then I guess I’ll have to kill you tonight after I rape you! No please don’t! I won’t tell him I promise I won’t tell anyone she wailed, please don’t kill me?

If you want to stay alive you better give yourself to me or at least be quiet let me take it bitch! You can do whatever you want she said looking down at the floor in a soft whisper! Look at me bitch I barked at her she raised her head to look at me! There was a brief moment of silence then I asked her to tell me her name and age. She said her name is Tiffany Cutter and she is 20 years old. You’re very pretty Tiffany and quite a tease strutting around town in miniskirts sexy pumps and this cute little maid’s outfit! Yes you just love to get men all hot and horny but I’ve never seen you with a man! Are you a lesbian? No I’m not a lesbian! I just don’t have time to date and most of the guys here already have girlfriends!

Well I don’t have a girlfriend so you don’t have to worry about being alone tonight because we’re going to be together all night bitch I said opening the driver’s side door. I exited the truck appearing on the passenger’s side opening the door! I dragged Tiffany backwards out of the car to the cabin door which was already unlocked pulling her inside latched the bolt lock dragging her through the cabin towards the bedroom! I’m going to love fucking you bitch! I’m going to love fucking you I kept barking into her ear as I dragged her through the cabin into the bedroom tossing her onto the bed!

Why are you doing this to me? Please why are you doing this to me? You’re rape meat baby! You’re a sweet looking young thing with a nice body and I want to fucking rape you! I’ve wanted to rape you since I saw you in the Hallmart baby and now I going to rape you I said as I was leaning over the bed ripping open both her blouse and bra! This cunt was made for fucking and I’m going to fuck it bitch I said as I was binding her legs with the nylon stockings to the post attached to the footboard! Please don’t I don’t want to get pregnant! Please I’ll suck it! I’ll suck it oh God please don’t rape me she pleaded crying hysterically now!

Oh you’re going to suck it and you’re going to get in your ass sweetheart but right now I’m going to fuck this tight young cunt! She went to scream again but I slapped her face repeatedly until she finally became quiet! I told you not to scream bitch! If you do that again I’ll gag you then after I’m done with you kill you and dump you out in the woods! This was the moment she became quiet and I gained total control over her! She never screamed again and she even stopped begging realizing I wasn’t lying when I told her since we left the inn that her body is mine!

There was a brief moment of silence as she lay looking up at me standing beside the bed removing my trousers as I was looking down at her admiring her two lovely (C cups) breasts. Not as big as I thought they were but still nice I howled looking down at her breasts my cock half erect. Why are you doing this to me why don’t you do it to someone your own age! Let’s see given the choice what would I want to do fuck some old dried up stretched out cunt or your tight fresh young pussy? Boy that’s a tough one I said as I was ripping off her panties!

Now remember you promised you’d be quiet and give yourself to me so give yourself to me I said as I was giving her tits a quick feel with my cock resting on her pussy lips! Tiffany said nothing just continued crying a river of tears looking up at me hoping I would stop but knowing I was going to penetrate her soon! As I held my cock slowly sliding it up and down her pussy lips she made one more plea for me to stop! Don’t move Tiffany just lie here still and don’t move I want to take my time doing this slow I said as I slid the head of my cock into her cunt!

I’m going to do it very slow!

I pulled it out and knelt in front of her then asked would you rather have it in your mouth? Yes I would please I want to suck it! Please let me suck it! Please don’t fuck me! I’ll suck it right now mister! That sounds like fun sweetheart but I’m going to fuck you bitch I said sliding my cock all the way into her cunt leaving it inside her! You fucking bastard she wailed as she felt me entering her realizing I was only tormenting her when I pulled out giving her false hope I would be kind and not rape her! I’m a rapist I don’t fuck just face I fuck face and cunt I growled back at her as I began slowly stroking her tight wet pussy!

It was at this moment I felt elated at feeling my tiny cock in this beautiful young woman! I had come to this town to find some cute tight cunt to rape and I found what I was looking for Tiffany was everything I was looking for so now I took time to enjoy her as I stroked her only fast enough to maintain an erection! This is good Tiffany! This is very good I moaned as I gave her the slow screw my cock already fully erect my semen boiling in my balls wanting to burst out of my cock into this tight young cunt!

I stopped stroking for a moment then resumed slowly fucking the girl! I did this for just over five minutes then laid on top of her moving up and down slowly grinding my cock around in her keeping it inside her doing this for another two minutes until I couldn’t go on any longer! I squinted my eyes wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me and wailed I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oh baby I’m cumming right into her ear as I ejaculated into young Tiffany! I had done what I wanted to do to her since the first second I saw her in the Hallmart I raped her and I was going to rape her again but right now it was time for kissing, feeling up tit and eating out her pussy! Tiffany just wept as I pulled out!

Now kneeling between her legs I sighed saying that was awesome sweetheart! Just awesome! I knew the first time I saw you spraying perfume on yourself in the Hallmart store that I was going to enjoy fucking this cunt and I was not disappointed! However it’s time to move on to something else I said moving up laying half beside her and half on top of her. My face was just above hers and I was gazing into her eyes. Making not a sound I brought my lips to hers and began lightly kissing her lips! She jerked her head to the side to prevent me from kissing her but I grabbed her hair jerking her head back around!

Kiss me bitch I said going full on her mouth now driving my tongue into her mouth! She fought like a wild woman now breaking free again from my devouring mouth! You fucking bastard! Stop kissing me you creepy old man she screamed causing me to grab the knife from the night table placing it to her throat! If you don’t do everything I want and let me do everything I want I’m going to slit your throat and you will never get kissed or get laid again now kiss me bitch I snarled!

She relaxed a little accepted my tongue into her mouth allowing me to kiss her mouth then I went on to kiss her neck moving between both her mouth and neck caressing her breasts along with the kissing! Oh God the sick bastard wants to make love to me she moaned while I was kissing her neck! I then slowly moved down to her breasts licking, caressing and sucking her lovely tits! Tiffany turned her head to the side of the bed vomiting on the floor! I was getting turned on again knowing that she found what I was doing to her so repulsive that it made her sick to the point of puking so I groped her even more!

She could not believe this was happening to her she was always so careful not to put herself into a situation where she could get raped! At least that’s what she thought until now! Now she is laying here tied to this bed being used by a vile ugly little man old enough to be her grandfather! It was so horrible and disgusting she just wanted to die so this awful nightmare will end! I was now down between her legs licking her pussy and clit about to perform the magic with my fingers and tongue that would get the captive woman aroused and ready to fuck again but the next time I was going to fuck her face! It was nearly time to get a blowjob! I couldn’t wait to have Tiffany sucking my old cock!

After about ten minutes of my finger and tongue action the woman was hot and wet her crying had ceased and she was heaving and moaning as she began to enjoy what I was doing. There was a mighty battle going on now between her mind and body. Her mind was saying don’t enjoy this but her body was screaming shut up I want this so do your part bitch! Her hips began moving up and down as I worked my finger in and out of her tight wet hole her clit standing full erect enjoying both my tongue and finger action! Tiffany Cutter was beginning to enjoy herself now!

How could she not I was orally and manually stimulating her vagina working towards the goal of making her have an orgasim! I soon added my mini finger vibrator to the finger and tongue action stimulating her clitoris with it which caused Tiffany to quake and moan “Oh God that feels so good” Tiffany screamed making me look up to see a woman enjoying this action going on down between her legs! This went on for about two minutes then I stopped and kneeled beside her face on the bed sticking my cock on her lips! I had cheated her out of her orgasim and she looked up at me through angry eyes as I pointed to the knife at my cock saying suck it now bitch!

Lick and suck my cock like I was your husband and if you bite it I’ll slash your throat and you will never bite another man’s dick! I grabbed her hair with one hand to hold her head and allowed her to move forward and back sucking my dick! Be glad it’s not as big as some guy’s bitch I wailed when she pulled off to get some air! I am glad she said before returning to sucking it again! Use your tongue too baby I said holding it in front of her pleased to see her obey and lick my hard wet cock! Now suck it bitch I said fucking her pretty face!
I told you to suck it I said pushing it down into her throat now at its full length (six inches) and girth (six inches) which made me feel more empowered now because up until this moment she was only eating half my length now she was eating all of it and I was aiming for her throat!

This young bitch was going to satisfy me every way I wanted and that means swallowing my cream! I may have left her high and dry but she’s going to swallow my juice I said to myself watching her swallowing my dick! Bobbing back and forth I felt it sliding into her throat with each forward thrust which told me she’s done this before and she obviously had some good teachers!
Perhaps it was natural ability I’ll never really know all I know is it felt good now so I ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed every drop! I had now fucked two of her holes just one left!

That of course would have to wait for awhile because we were both pretty spent so I turned on the shower placing her in it she cleaned herself with liquid soap and hot water then returned to the bedroom sitting down in a chair! I tied her legs to the chair legs and arms to the chair arms and took a shower myself then dressed in a robe! I asked the woman if she wanted something to eat since it as it was nearly 11:00pm she did not answer me. Have it your way it doesn’t matter to me if you eat or not but you better try because I’m going to fuck you in your ass next and you’re going to need your strength for all that screaming and begging you like to do I said sarcastically then exited the bedroom!

I made myself a turkey sandwich in the kitchen and returned to the bedroom carrying it and a raw hotdog! I entered the room stuffed the hotdog into Tiffany’s mouth saying eat this bitch! I know it’s not as tasty as what you just had but it’s good enough for now! She bit the tube of meat in half chewed and swallowed it then ate the second half chewing it as I sat in a chair in front of her to eat pieces of meat falling out of the sandwich onto my crotch where the robe was open. You’re sick! You’re a fucking sick bastard the girl barked out at me watching me eat my meal like swine. Yeah OK I’m sick tell me something I don’t know I replied! The question you should be asking is why am I a sick bastard?

You must have had some lousy parents she howled back at me! No my parents were nice good decent people it’s women that cause me to be the way I am! All the ones I want to fuck want nothing to do with me because I’m not a doctor, lawyer or navy seal or because I’m not George Clooney! So if I want to play with you pretty stuck up snobs the only way I can is to rape you! That’s all there is to it sweetheart!

There’s nothing complicated about it! I see a good looking woman like you I grab you and rape you and I feel good knowing you could not reject me!
I asked her if she wanted another dog she said no so I tossed the plate into the living room then closed and paddle locked the door! I grabbed my bowie knife cut the ropes binding her arms and legs then tied her arms together in front of her pulled her from the chair saying it’s time to get it in your ass now bitch! She started to plead please don’t do this to me! Please don’t do this horrible thing to me! I slapped her face telling her to shut up then led her to a large arm chair in the corner of the room and laid her face down across it! I then strapped on my strap on dildo!

This cute little ass needs to get fucked sweetheart! There’s no way I’m going to pass up ramming this dildo up into this tight little crap hole I said running it up and down her as crack! She began crying again uncontrollably now as I kicked her legs apart saying spread them bitch!

Her crotch was against the arm supporting her weight and her legs were spread wide! She stood in silence waiting for me to begin sodomizing her! I’m only doing this with the dildo sweetheart! I’m saving my cock for another fuck in your cunt before I bring you home! Unless you start all that screaming again then you will not be going home because I’ve had enough of all that fucking noise! So keep your trap shut and take this like a woman or you’re dead meat bitch I said sliding the head of the dildo into Tiffany’s tight young anus.

I slowly slid the plastic sex toy up into her ass until half of it was in and stopped pulled back and pushed nearly all of it up into her ass! Stop you’re hurting me please stop she screamed causing me to pull the dildo out of her! I grabbed a nylon stocking from my rape kit bag gagging her with it then returned to what I was doing before sliding the dildo nearly all the way up into the girl’s tight ass! The girl was fighting now desperately trying to free herself from my grasp and escape the torture she was about to endure but I had a firm hold of her! I had a clump of her hair in my hand and was pressing her legs into the side of the chair!

You’re not going anywhere bitch! You’re staying just like you are until I’m done giving your ass a good fucking bitch I howled as I began stroking her poop shoot with the dildo! Tiffany was in agony and her pain was my joy because I was hurting one of the little princesses just as bad as they hurt me rejecting me for the pretty rich boys and marines! This little bitch was only 20 years old and she was already a top notch cockteaser! Wearing designer dresses and bras bought at Victoria Secret and those pumps with the straps up her legs a real hot bitch playing her cockteasing game! Tonight she is learning the lesson every cocktease should learn! If you flaunt your cute body in front some men you get raped and I’m making sure this one is getting raped real good!

I stroked the girls’ ass with the strap on dildo for about 10 minutes then decided to stop because I wanted to do something else instead! I ripped off the dildo grabbed my cock and rammed it into Tiffany’s tight wet cunt from behind then began fucking her! I want to take you like a dog I howled as I slowly fucked her from behind enjoying how good my cock felt in her again! I untied the gag removing it from her mouth hoping she had learned her lesson about screaming! I wanted to hear her enjoy getting fucked! You like this baby? Do you like feeling my cock in you again? Sure you do you’re a whore now bitch!

I’m not a whore! I’m not a whore! Sure you are I only fuck whores at the whore house and women I rape now I’m fucking you which means now you’re a whore bitch I howled to torment and humiliate her! Please stop let me go! Please let me go! That was all I could take her begging caused me to shoot off and I sprayed the inside of her cunt with my semen draining every drop into her then pulling out of her! I pulled her to her feet spun her around and began slapping the shit out of her pretty face then threw her onto the floor kicked her in the side saying for the last time shut up bitch! I told you to stop screaming and to enjoy me fucking you and all you’ve done is fucking scream and beg! I’m very disappointed in you Tiffany!

She rolled onto her back looking up at me and through tear filled eyes saw me standing over her holding my bowie knife! Are you going to kill me she asked softly her voice cracking as she spoke? No Tiffany I’m not going to kill you even though I told you I would if you screamed! You were a good girl most of the time so I’m going to allow you to live! Thank you she said with a sigh of relief but then she had to ask me why I did these horrible things to her! I replied after I zipped up my pants.

I came to this place looking for a pretty young thing to rape and I spent three days looking for the right girl. I saw you in the Hallmart store looking all sexy wearing a tight sun dress and pumps with straps going up your legs just flaunting your cute little body! So I followed you home and you invited me in your apartment but your brother was there! If he had not have been I would have raped you there and it would have been short and sweet baby! This was so much better don’t you think I asked looking down at her still lying on the floor! She did not reply just got up slowly standing next to the bed.

I pointed towards the bathroom telling her to shower she did so without protesting. In fact she could not wait to feel the hot water and soap cleaning me off her body! She could not cleanse me from her mind though I was still in her head raping her and would be for the rest of her life! After showering she dressed as best she could and with a hood over her head I drove her to a service road near the inn where I released her.

I drove straight out of town and I did not stop until I was home again in my apartment. It was 8:00am when I got home so I took a nap waking up and 10:30am and then took another shower. I made myself a meal then sat at my computer downloading the video of my entire rape of Tiffany editing it to show only the actual sexual assaults and none of the kissing and oral sex! I then uploaded it to the videos sections of the three rape fantasy sites I’m a member of then watched the video in all three sites to see how well they looked and played! They looked pretty good though I wished they looked a little better.

It didn’t seem to matter to my fellow site members because by 6:00pm the video had got more than 500 hits on all three sites. I had email from more than 50 members of each site congratulating me on finding such a pretty young woman to act out a rape fantasy with even though they knew it was real and not staged! I was happy I had pleased so many men like me who not only need to rape women themselves but watch other men raping them also! I then watched my full length version again as I ate supper planning my next rape already! The waitress at the inn!

Tiffany (Fictional name)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tiffany.jpg (9.3 KB, 275 views)

Last edited by Andy Savage; 07-29-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Andy Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
PantyThief

PantyThief has initial reputation

Wow, how am I the first to comment on this. Great story! hope the adventures continue
PantyThief is offline   Reply With Quote