Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2006, 10:40 PM   #121
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
If we go more in that way, i will start beliving that women are like kids or crazy people.That they dont understand what they do - say or they cant realize the importance of their actions.I am sure, if we was speaking for any other crime, this would be over now.For example, lets say someone forgets his mobile phone on a cafe.Five minutes later its gone.Yes, the thief is a criminal.Yes, the thief is blamed for stealing.Yes, we must crusify him.But 99% of the people i know, will say (if this happens to them):Oh god,how can i be so stupid!

And i am not going to compare a prick teaser with Gandi.

Thats your opinion.The only thing far to much i saw there, was someone humiliating a person (yes, men are also human beings) just because her egoism was beaten.The legally stuff u referring says nothing to me.Legal means not fair.And she was not raped.It was humiliation for humiliation.I know that ''an eye for an eye'' leaves everybody blind, but its not something we do generally.We just made an exception for her. (ok, today, 8 years later, i wouldnt do the same).
Everyone must be responsible for the qonsequenses of his actions.And them are not always legal (the treatment of rapists in prisons is legal? I notice nobody complaining for this.Because we belive its fair? Or its just an other taboo? Probably a combination).

A kill for an offend is far from a humilliation for a humilliation.In our case, HE was the victim and SHE was the rapist (oh, how happy would u be to listen that we catch a rapist, strip and fuck him before throw him to the sea).Be sure if i do something so bad that someone sends people around to beat me, i 'll walk with my ass in the wall.I can know that something is coming when i have cause (or asked) it.

An annoying or offensive way is to go inside and say '' fuck u all'' instead of ''goodevening''.To toy someone and violate his personality is more.Why rape is so big crime?For the bodies damage?Or for the violation and humilliation a victim experience?I understand u see things from the other side, but it was the boy who was raped that night.And for gods shake read the fucking story again and tell me:Isnt she responsible for this situation or not?Its something that happend, or something she work hard to achive?

EDIT: sorry for the tense (if it pass throught the cable) but, like we say here ''i got out of my clothes''.
No it isn't only for rape I would hold this standard with , in any crime only the person who commits the crime is ever responsible, a victim can never be held to have asked for it or to be responsible or dersing of the choices made by a evil criminal person .
Using the example that you put forward of someone forgetting their mobile (cell) phone in a cafe such a person can be said to be foolish but in no way can that person be said to have asked for the phone to be stolen or be held responsible for the choice made by a theif.
Why should a person who mislays their cell phone be held responsible or have been considered to be asking some low life to make the wicked and evil choice that the phone being mislaid deserved the phone being stolen.?
Leaving keys in a car can be considered foolish but it can't be considered either resposible or asking for someone to make the low life choice to steal the car.
There is no crime were the victim can ever be held responsible for the decisions being made by the criiminal.

As for your comment that if things go this way then you will start thinking women are little kids and don't understand what they do or say,
Are you saying that men are some wild crazy kid or a wild crazy animal that cannot comprehend or control itself?

Because thats what your saying if you say a woman showing a bit of flesh or walking down a dark ally is some how responsible for or asking to be raped.
there is no way that such actions can be said to justify rape or to be asking for rape since rape is not a reasonable act.
Since a victim can never be held responsible for the choices made by a criminal in fact no one can ever be held responsible for the choices made by another person.
There is a big difference between acts and behavior that can be described as stupid and ignorant than those that can be said to justify more evil actions on the part of another.
Stupidity does not = responsibilty
And if you are really going to try to compare the humilition your friend suffered at the hands of a prick teaser to stripping her and worse still sending her out into the streets naked much less to being raped then I am seriously glad you don't have control of a nuclear arsenal since its more than likely you would fire them if someone were to insult your country.
And has it ever occured to you if certain men in general learned to be less controlled by lust and to think with the head on the top of their neck rather than the other head, that prick teasers might not be able to play with you or "humilate" you quite so easily?
why would you hold a woman in anyway responsible for the choice a man (rapist) made? are you saying that men are wild animals who cannot control themselves at the sight of a little female flesh? or a woman walking down a dark ally or deserted street?
Why should anyone ever be held responsible for the evil choice made by another?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:00 PM   #122
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Don't worry, it'll be up soon! I just like to make you beg for it!

:
Attached Images
File Type: gif bullbeg.gif (6.6 KB, 993 views)
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #123
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default KodaVictim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm
You might be thinking it be stupid because you would be a whiner, no? But some women can be strong and make lemonade from their lemons that are in life. My girl was then one. Girl I have now is too. Strong in heart and mind and not wasting life because something bad happens. You might think that is stupid and that is ok. You might not be that strong. No problems. I hope you are never needing to be.
What's your native language? Just curious...

I hate whiners....I am one, but I'll kick anyones ass you dares question it.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-06-2006 at 08:09 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:00 PM   #124
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Well, in my opinion "society" is a cheap excuse for not being able to control oneself. Society is always blamed when it comes to "abnormal" behaviour like rape, violence, school massacres, ... No one likes to blame the person itself anymore.
Yeah, I agree...just like we cannot blame war, right?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-06-2006 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:12 AM   #125
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
...just like we cannot blame war, right?
No. People go to war and it's people who commit war crimes.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:29 AM   #126
Beth_44dd

Beth_44dd has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Beth_44dd Send a message via Yahoo to Beth_44dd
Default For those poor boys in the Pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
If you are looking for real rape just get sent to the local penitentiary, you will be sure to get butt raped 10 times a night.Grm
My local penitentiary is Saughtonhall. I live five minutes away and if you're in one of the south-facing cells I can see you if you wave to me. I often think of all the sexually frustrated guys in there and whether I could do anything for them. So, how do I spend time with those randy young men and their swollen cocks without it affecting my employment prospects? Do they have a dating service?

Beth
p.s. More pictures on request from anyone in the pen - just write!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-520X.JPG (75.6 KB, 873 views)

Last edited by Beth_44dd; 12-07-2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: To get notification
Beth_44dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #127
bloodsnow

bloodsnow has initial reputation

I am also looking fot it,,,,,,
bloodsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:29 PM   #128
aboclever

aboclever is an unknown quantity at this point

tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aboclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:57 PM   #129
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
No. People go to war and it's people who commit war crimes.
Right. ITs the people who commit these crimes. They wont and will never be justified.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:08 PM   #130
omi69

omi69 has initial reputation

hold on a sec!!!

the man did'nt say he gets off on real rape
no one gets off on real rape

all he asked for was are there any real rape sites

its like watching snuff vids , war vids...chopping people heads off and stuff

no one gets off on it

but we still watch it, some of us anyway

i would'nt mind seeing real rape, not that I'm gonna open my zip n ........

it's sad stuff, and alot of people LIKE watching that stuff

so instead of soem of you starting on the guy, just answer his question without acting like complete jerks!!!!!
omi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:57 AM   #131
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
no one gets off on real rape
Obviously some people do ...

Quote:
all he asked for was are there any real rape sites
its like watching snuff vids , war vids...chopping people heads off and stuff
no one gets off on it
but we still watch it, some of us anyway
Well, we don't and this board doesn't support these videos and people in any way.

Quote:
i would'nt mind seeing real rape
Sick enough! Go see a therapist!

Quote:
it's sad stuff, and alot of people LIKE watching that stuff
... which is even sadder ...

Quote:
so instead of soem of you starting on the guy, just answer his question without acting like complete jerks!!!!!
No insulting ... if you're up to it take it to the rowdy room. This is your final warning!
Old 12-25-2006, 03:22 PM   #132
omi69

Quote:
Obviously some people do ...

Well, we don't and this board doesn't support these videos and people in any way.

... which is even sadder ...

No insulting ... if you're up to it take it to the rowdy room. This is your final warning!
ok
I did'nt mean to be rude to you nor any one but all I done was post my opinion on this subject
I've only just joined and looks like i'm better off leeching than posting opinions

any way sorry and i'm gonna log off now

your saying no insulting when clearly you lot insulted this guy
even if he was a sick guy like alot of sick people
you said no insulting so NO INSULTING FOR ALL

anyway sorry if I said or done anythink to upset you or anyone else or break the rules in the forum
looks like I went off on a bad start and does'nt look like I'm gonna continue with you lot

and I don't think you understood what I ment

or I probably did'nt explain my self properly

anyway who cares...
take care bro
Old 12-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #133
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chill out, it's Christmas!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:42 AM   #134
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:

Why are you judging people?

Apparently, cause you do your research on rape and rape fantasy I suppose.

People may think you're sick too. What you said is offensive to everyone that has rape fantasies, people come here cause they fantasize about it and cause they cant talk about it in public. This probably includes yourself, so you might just want to ponder that.

Answer me this

Should people who like to see war crimes and killings caught on tape see a therapist as well?

What about that Faces of Death shit?

I really hope you say yes to both examples. If not, I would like an explanation as to why not.

You know we are in the same field.....I know alot more than you might want to take me for.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-26-2006 at 03:59 AM.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #135
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Why are you judging people?
Because we all do. Maybe people don't like to admit it but we all tend to judge other people.
And I think there is a huge difference between people sharing fantasies and people enjoying watching others being tortured, raped or murdered.
This is quite judgemental, I know, but - sorry if I offend anyone here - I think enjoying real suffering and death IS sick!

Quote:
People may think you're sick too. What you said is offensive to everyone that has rape fantasies, people come here cause they fantasize about it and cause they cant talk about it in public. This probably includes yourself, so you might just want to ponder that.
I know! Which is exactly why I don't post any pictures or anything like that on this board. It wouldn't exactly be helpful for my career...
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear on that, I didn't want to offend anybody having rape fantasies (how could I having them myself?) but as I stated above I see a huge gap between fantasies and reality.
As almost everybody here already said: We have rape fantasies and like them but still we don't approve of real rapes. And I think enjoying real rape videos (or snuff, murder, torture, whatever for that matter) is a different story than having fantasies.

Quote:
Answer me this

Should people who like to see war crimes and killings caught on tape see a therapist as well?

What about that Faces of Death shit?
I think there is a difference between someone watching stuff like this once out of curiosity or maybe pre-pubertal fascination and someone actually enjoying it on a regular basis.
But I have to say "yes" - whoever finds stuff like described above enjoyable is walking a very thin and dangerous line and should see a therapist.

Quote:
You know we are in the same field.....I know alot more than you might want to take me for.
You probably do. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall attacking you for something you said.
And my opinion on people enjoying such videos doesn't come from what I do for a living - it's not my professional opinion, just my personal one.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:37 AM   #136
omi69

Quote:

I think there is a difference between someone watching stuff like this once out of curiosity or maybe pre-pubertal fascination and someone actually enjoying it on a regular basis.

I never said I enjoy watching it on a regular basis
so as I said.....i think you miss understood me!!

anyway we're all here for a reason and I don't think this is it

so lets just do what we came here to do

and hope you had a wonderful christmas

I'm sure I did
Old 03-17-2007, 11:28 AM   #137
neue.konto

neue.konto has initial reputation

Could u ever walk in Iraq with a T-shirt writing ''Jesus saves'' ?

that is complete bullshit. its funny how the west meddles in middle eastern affairs then with fake innocent eyes asks:

Why do they hate us?

if you put your anger aside and get an unbiased version of Middle Eastern and Islamic history, you'll find that we have shown so much kindness and shown very little back. As for today, where everybody feels we are terrorists, blame yourselves and your media. If it weren't for the West's constant and active support for Israel in Palestine, such terrorism wouldn't exist.

I am a Muslim, I have plenty of Christian friends, and have nothing against Jews. I feel very bad for the suffering they have felt and would have kindly invited a Jewish guest into my home, but I hate it when the Jew forces his way in claiming his grandfather's house existed in this same place, knowing that it wasn't me who destroyed his grandfather's house, nor was it me who burned his house and force him to come live with me. As Iranian president said in one way or another:

You were the ones who persecuted Jews, give them a place in Europe or America. Don't invite them to our land.

I don't invite someone to destroy my neighbor's wedding cake just because I trashed that someone's b-day party.

If a Muslim hates a Christian, its because of his politics, not religion.
neue.konto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:07 AM   #138
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

FUCK ME YOU LOT ARE A BORING SELF RIGHTOUS HYPOCRITICAL BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.

Marc E Sade im with you, any of you dont like that im not bothered.

And just cos the guy posted a question wondering if there are any real rape sites doeesnt make him a real rapist. lighten up a bit and chat please
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote