Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
redkiller

redkiller has initial reputation
Default Confessions of a serial rapists Part 1&2

Parts 1-3a Feedback is appreciated.

Confessions of a serial rapist,

Part 1

Girls were always out of my league from when I was in grade school to now. Its not that I was bad looking, I was always just ‘the nice guy’ or the ‘friend.’ I always thought that being the nice guy would lead me somewhere but here I am 25 and still single. I’ve had my fair share of girls in the last 7 years but only if they were in a drunken daze. Nothing ever substantial, but I finally learned how to get what I want. I just have to take it.

It started with my “best friend” Samantha, Sammy for short. After years of being her shoulder to cry on after jerk off boyfriends and drunken mistakes I knew she would never see me as anything more then friends. I was so much in the friend zone she would ask me to go bra shopping with her. I’d go and watch her change through the opening of the curtains. I then set up a camera in her room without her knowledge and watch her strip down. I even caught her having sex a couple of times which at first I was furious that it wasn’t me, then I started to enjoy watching her fuck some random guy and I would get off to it. Well I did this for a couple years until she moved away to a college in another state.

Around that time, a new neighbor moved in next door. She was a fox! She was only about 16 but she was nicely built. She has a petite frame maybe 5’5” with what looked like to be DD but on her tight body were probably only Cs. She had long wavy brunette hair and gorgeous big brown eyes. Her legs were perfectly formed and in her usual short tight shorts ran all the way up to her wonderfully sculpted ass.
I started thinking of how much it turned me on to watch Sammy undress without her knowing so I decided I would try to catch a peak at this new girl.

It was about 10 on a Thursday night and she was just getting in. She had a sun dress on that fit tightly to her breast with a v-neck that showed them off quite a bit. The bottom of the dress was flowy but not enough to hide that wonderful ass. She gave what was probably her jock boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and ran inside her boobs bouncing the whole way.

I sat outside her window in my black shirt and black sweatpants waiting for the show to begin. It didn’t take long. She started undressing. She got down to her red lacy bra and matching thong. I felt my cock begin to grow almost instantaneously. The thought of her being able to look at her window and maybe see a random guy jacking off to her excited me so much! Then she slid off her thong down her perfect legs and to my pleasant surprise she was completely shaved. I couldn’t take it anymore I blew a load right onto her window. I got up and went home. I couldn’t fall asleep thinking of how much I wanted her and how I would never be able to get a girl like that.

I watched her from her window a couple of times a week for the next few months and I even caught her kissing her boyfriend in the car. I found out that her name was Kara. I also found out she didn’t let the boys get much past 2nd base. This excited me even more, and angered me. Why did a girl so hot think she could just tease guys and not let them have anything in return? It was then I knew I had to teach her and all the girls out there a lesson.

The next night I saw her come home early but she stayed in the car and kissed with her boyfriend for another hour. I had seen her parents leave for the weekend earlier in the day. Her boyfriend was getting very turned on and she kept denying him. Eventually she got out of the car and went inside. She took a shower and when she came out I was at the window where I had frequented a lot in the last couple of months. She was just in her towel with water droplets still running down her tight body. I knew it was time after I watched her tease her boyfriend only to reject him. After watching her come home late so many nights I found where the spare key was. I grabbed it and slowly opened the door. I had never been inside the house but from watching Kara, I knew exactly where her room was.

She was still standing up in her towel when I snuck into her bedroom. I think she was probably picking out an outfit for a date tomorrow. I really wanted to just stand there and admire her beauty but she turned around when her floor creaked.
“AHHHH! Who are you!? What are you doing in my room!?” she screamed.
At that point instinct just took over and I lunged toward her putting one hand over her mouth and the other on her throat. I don’t know if it was her lack of air or my hand over her mouth but she was almost instantly silenced. At that point I threw her up against the wall and tore off her towel with my hand that was holding her mouth.
“Scream again and I’ll kill you” I said quietly. I had forgotten that her parents were away and no one would hear her at that point. Either way I had her scared so she wouldn’t scream.
“wha-ha-hat do you want?” she whispered as I still had a firm grip on her throat. “I’ve money, ju-u-st let me go.”
“Oh Kara, I don’t want money.” I smiled with a sadistic grin. Her big brown eyes lit up with even more fear as I said her name. I loosened my grip on her throat so she wouldn’t pass out on me. Both her hands were clawing at my arms as she all but dangled from me.
“How, how do you know my name? Who are you? What do you want?!” She started to sob.
“Oh I know a lot about you honey, and I want every piece of you; that’s what I want.”
“please, please don’t hurt me, I’ll do anything, ju-ust please let me go.” She sobbed.
“I’ll do anything,” I said as I grabbed a hold of her semi wet hair and threw her onto her bed. She started crying even louder so something just came over me and I slapped her hard in the face. I had never hit a women but it felt so good, it was a huge rush. Her eyes grew teary and she was now in a quiet sniffling cry. I pulled her hands back behind her head and her tight little body tried desperately to fight back. Her squirming underneath me just turned me on more. It was like I was taking back the control that all the other girls acted like I didn’t have. I started to undo my pants with one hand while holding her other hands above her head. After I got my pants off my cock was desperately trying to free itself from my boxers. I kneeled inbetween Kara’s toned legs and spread them apart with my knees. I slipped off my boxers as my cock standing at full attention with 8 inches sprung loose from them.

I started rubbing and sucking on her C breasts making her nipples stand at attention to the flicking of my tongue. As I sucked and licked at one, my free hand kneaded the other. I pinched her nipple hard enough to make her squeal. I decided enough was enough and I positioned the head of my cock at the beginning of her opening. I rubbed my cock now dripping with pre cum up and down her slit until I pushed just a little bit of it in. Kara was going wild now and started screaming again so slid back out and saw a scarf laying on the floor. I quickly picked it up and tied her writs to the bed post.

“Get off of me! Stop! Help!” she kept screaming and she was fighting to get loose. “You’ll go to jail for this! My boyfriend will kill you!” I was getting tired of her screaming even though it turned me on to hear her so helpless and trying to think her way out of this.
I repositioned myself and slid in only an inch when my suspicion of her being a virgin was confirmed. Just as I was about to slowly push my way through she spit in my face. This really pissed me off. Thinking she still had power in this situation! I slapped at her and grabbed her neck tightly. I was going to go slow but not anymore. In one hard thrust I pushed through as far as I could go. She tried to scream but my hand was wrapped too tightly around her little throat. Her back arched in pain. My cock was only half way in as her pussy tried desperately to push me out. I could tell that she was in pain but it was too late, I didn’t care, it actually excited me. I pulled out almost all the way and forced myself back in even deeper this time. The mix of blood and her pussy trying to quickly moisten itself to prevent anymore damage let me in a little bit more each thrust. Each time I thrust I forced myself in deeper and deeper and her body was still violently fighting back. I felt the pressure in my balls start to swell up until I pushed into her as far as I could go and exploded into her newly deflowered hole. I held myself there releasing all I had into her feeling her tight pussy grab at my swollen cock. I only then released my grip from her neck as I pulled out of her. She was coughing and gasping for air like she was taking her first breath ever.
I walked to the bathroom as she was still tied up, I was thinking to myself how hot it was to deflower such a beautiful young girl. How much power I finally had, how she just like every girl was to blame for my actions. Thinking about it started making me hard again already. I walked back into her room seeing her laying naked there tied up and helpless still. I grabbed her panties off of the floor and walked over and stuck them into her mouth. I untied her hands and retied the scarf around her mouth to create a makeshift gag. She started to cry again knowing that her ordeal wasn’t over just yet. I flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her legs over the side of the bed. I had never had anal but Ive always wanted to try it. The girls I was with had never let me but Kara was mine to do what I wanted with. I spit on her bud as I placed the head of my already swollen cock against the little bud of her asshole. She started trying to get away but I just pulled her head back by her hair and forced my way into her asshole. She screamed through the gag which I found to be extremely hot as her body started jumping around violently at the pain of my entry. It felt so tight around my dick that I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I pulled back hard on her hair making her yelp through her stifled screaming. I felt my balls starting to swell yet again but it was too soon. I pulled out and whipped her around and down onto her knees. I pulled off the gag and threw her panties. I held pinched her jaw to get her to open her mouth. I shoved my cock into her mouth all the way till I hit the back of her throat. She gagged and tried to push me away.
“Never sucked your boyfriend’s dick did you, you little whore?” I said as I grabbed onto her hair forcing her mouth up and down my cock.
“No?” I asked as she looked at me with tears running down her race with smeared mascara, “it’s cuz you’re a fucking little tease, getting us guys all riled up and walking away. This is what happens to little sluts like you.” She closed her eyes.
“Look at me you stupid cunt! You fucking did this to yourself!” With that I slapped her in the face again and shoved my cock back into her throat. She tried to look up at me and when I saw those big brown eyes staring at me while she sucked my cock I couldn’t take it. I took both hands and forced her mouth all the way down my cock until I blew my hot cum into the back of her throat. She was gagging but it felt so good I just held her head there until I emptied everything into the back of her throat. I pulled up and she fell onto the ground crying.
I didn’t see her again after that, I moved a few days later to a nearby town but I never forgot Kara and I’m sure she never forgot me. I had never felt so powerful or so good, I thought about her every night until I saw this athletic blonde run past my new apartment.

Part 2

It had been quite a while that I had raped someone for the first time but it still played freshly in my mind. Ever since I moved to my new apartment in the middle of the city, I have started to see a lot of beautiful women that I could easy get a hold of. My favorite of all of them was this busty blonde that runs past my apartment 4 days a week. She is always alone, always wearing earphones, and always in tight black spandex and matching sports bra. She keeps her long blonde hair tightly pulled back in a pony tail which sways back and forth and she runs. Every night just before dusk she runs past my apartment. By that time everyone is home and eating dinner or relaxing in their living rooms which gives me the perfect opportunity to snag her if I pleased. One evening I thought I might try to talk to her so I was waiting in the front of my apartment for her to run by. I was playing on my phone pretending not to see her. She wasn’t paying much attention and ran straight into me. She apologized and put her hands on her knees to breathe.
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t even see you,” the busty blonde exhaled.
“Not a problem, I should have looked before I stepped onto the sidewalk. By the way my name is Joe,” I lied trying to entice her to tell me her name.
“Mine is, Jane.” She said standing up to shake my hand.
“It’s nice to meet you,” she smiled as she started to jog again. Jogging backwards she said “Sorry once again!” and was off.
Jane was so sweet and sincere I just had to have more and so I started to plan for the attack. I’ve always had a thing for nice and sweet attractive girls but they always dated assholes so I was never in the picture. Well, she wants and asshole, I’ll be an asshole.

It was about 7:30 when I saw her running down the sidewalk like usual. I noticed that all my neighbors were indoors reading or eating and that if I was quick no one would see me. I lived right behind a park and there was a decent amount of trees and shrubbery. I stood behind a tree with a rag, there weren’t any drugs in it but I thought the cloth would muffle her screams if she tried.

I hear the pattering of her footsteps and a faint sound of music she was probably blaring through her head phones. Her footsteps became louder and louder until she had just passed the tree I was hiding behind. I step out and in one motion put the cloth up to her mouth as I grab her around her waist and sweep her off of her feet. Her body instantly went into fighting mood as she tried to scream and flail her arms and legs, I effortlessly drag her up the couple of steps to my door and in a matter of seconds she was inside my apartment. I took her back to my room where I had ropes already prepared for this moment. I threw her onto my bed and jumped on top of her before she had a fighting chance. I grabbed her flailing arms and pinned them above her head and tied the rope around each of her wrist. Her toned body was squirming violently beneath me which only turned me on that much more. After securing both arms above her head I pulled off her tight running shorts and panties in a few short tugs. I then secured each of her ankles spread eagle to my bed. I then took a hold of her black sports bra and ripped it down the center letting her perfectly round breasts fall right out of it.

“Let go of me you freak!” she screamed over and over. The rag that I had just muted her with I decided to shove into her mouth to keep her quiet. I shoved it in and tied a rope around her head once again creating my own gag. Even though she was tied down and gagged, she would not stop her desperate attempts at getting away or trying to yell for help. I loved how I could still hear her muted –what I assumed to be- cries for help. Her body was starting to wear out as I got up off of her. I stood there admiring my handy work while I started growing. I was completely turned on and it was starting to hurt being so constricted. I started to undo my belt and take off my pants. As more and more layers of clothing came off of me the bigger her eyes seemed to get, especially once she saw the size of my cock. After I was standing at her side naked, stroking my dick she turned away from me. Maybe if she didn’t see me, she’d wake up and it would all just be a dream. HA good luck with that one girly.

Oh how good she looked all toned spread eagle on my bed. Her lips were big and red and I needed to feel them around my cock. I decided to ungag her.
“Scream and I won’t think twice about killing you” I told her as I yanked the rag out of her mouth, “also don’t get any funny ideas, any teeth and I will cut your tongue right out of your pretty little mouth!”
Just as I remove the cloth she shuts her mouth and keeps it tight. However, I know a way around it. I pinch her jaw and her reflexes cant help but to open up to avoid excruciating pain. Just as her jaws release I shove my cock in. At first I just play with her, gently gliding in and out the tip of my dick. Aw it feels so good I can’t help it I thrust deeper and harder until I feel the swelling in my balls. Im hitting the back of her throat and I loose it I start pumping faster and harder. Her throat can’t take the beating and swells up around my dick making me shoot load after load down her throat. After I pull out and just lay next to her. She coughing and choking next to me but I just ignore her. I wasn’t expecting to cum so quickly so I stand up to put my pants back on and as I do I look at her once again. I almost instantly become hard again looking at the naked jogger tied to my bed now all sweaty and a little bit of cum running of the side of her chin as well as mascara running down each side of her face. She turns away but I decide its round two.

I climb in-between her spread legs and position my cock at the tip of her slit. Her body starts violently thrusting again trying to break free. Feeling her squirm just made me that much more excited. In one thrust I pushed all the way into her.
“AYEEEEEEE!” she screamed as her back arched upwards allowing me even deeper inside of her. She was so tight that I knew it had to hurt her. I didn’t care. She deserved it, just like all the other stuck up bitches that ignored me and laughed at me.
“Uh! You – are – so- tight!” I said as I pushed my way deeper and deeper into her.
“Please! Stop! You’re hurting me!” she begged!
“You think I fucking care? You want this! You asked for this!” I replied going even harder each word I spoke. Her screaming was getting to be a little much. This bitch actually cared if I was hurting her?! They hurt me, all those suck up pretty girls that left me kicked to the curb. It feels good now though. She knew she wanted it like this. For a real an to come along and put her in her place, yank her down off her high horse! Oh yea! It feels good.
“Stop, I’ll do anything! I’ll…” I cut her off by wrapping my hand around her throat. She now only made little gasping noises and wow that turned me on way more then I thought. I started to speed up and slam into harder. The more the pressure built inside my balls the harder I squeezed her throat. All of the sudden I exploded into her grasping her neck cutting off all her air supply. Her eyes started to roll back into her head. Im not sure if it was because of the lack of oxygen, then pain she just endured or because I had emptied all of my sinful seed into her unprotected womb. I eased off of her neck and lied still on top of her restrained body. It had stopped fighting back and she was out of breath coughing and gasping for air once again. I wasn’t sure what to do after this. Getting away with one rape is one thing, but two in a row is a little sketchy. I decided to try to scare her.
“I know where you live and who your friends and family are. If you tell a soul about this I will destroy them before coming after you!”
I untied the ropes which had cut into her wrists and legs from struggling. I gave her a long dirty t-shirt to wear over her ripped bra and sent her on her way. I laid in bed thinking of how truly amazing it felt to have so much power and freedom sexually. I fell asleep thinking about my next assault already.

Part 3a.

Part 3

It has only been a couple of weeks since my assault on the helpless jogger and I was already beginning to get restless once again. I loved the idea of stalking my prey and planning out the attacks, but I started getting excited about just taking a woman the next time the urge hit me no matter where I was. I thought about different places I couple easily rape a woman just then and there and the list became endless. Well that was it, that’s what I would do; the next time the urge struck I would have my way with a beautiful girl right there!

I was currently working at a small local meat packaging plant. I usually worked the night shifts alone. The owner’s daughter worked nights as an accountant or some kind of paper pusher at night because she went to college during the days. I never actually met her as she was in the offices whilst I was in the back of the shop hanging, cutting, and wrapping the meat. I would occasionally see her shadow enter or leave the building but I had no idea what she looked like.

It was about 9pm on a Monday night. I had been working by myself since 7pm as I am the only one who works nights. I heard the door to the back of the shop open when I nearly cut myself with the knife I was using. She was amazingly gorgeous! She wasn’t very tall, about 5’2” with long brunette hair that hung to the middle of her back. She wasn’t dressed up like most people in that position but why should she be; it was her father’s business and she worked alone in the office nights. She wore jeans that hugged her legs and tightly grasped her ass. Her shirt was tight and looked to be made out of a soft fabric with a v-cut that I’m sure only looked low cut because of her rack that hung from it. I couldn’t believe this is what was hiding in the offices every night just on the other side of the wall from me! It was exciting, and angering; knowing that this hot little collage student was just seconds away from me for months. Well now I saw her, and this was the moment of adrenaline I was hoping for not even a week ago.

“Excuse me, um my name is Myriah and my dad told me there was a stack of order forms I needed to go through back here. Would you happen to know where they are?” the college girl innocently asked. Blood instantly started coursing through my veins; I hardly even heard what she asked me. Almost instantly I became aware of everything around me. There were ropes hanging from the ceiling, hooks, and knives lying around the room, duct tape, wrapping paper, and towels. What better environment could there be for having my way with someone.

“Um, yea sure.” I said not even knowing what question I was answering.
She lit up and came to shake my hand, “I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name?” she said as walked closer to me. Just then I lost control I grabbed her outstretched hand and pulled her to me holding her tight against my body. My dick became rock hard and I’m sure she felt it through my bloody jeans. Myriah started to panic as I’m sure she still wasn’t sure what was going on, but I was. She was mine now. Myriah started to struggle more and more as I held her tighter.
“What are you.. doing?! Let me go!” she screamed as she tried pushing me away. Both the girls I had before fought back but not like this. I tried to let her go with one hand so I could adjust my grip and move her onto the table. She used the chance to pick up a big butchers knife and thrust it in my direction. Luckily I had quick reflexes and it just barely missed me. Oh this bitch was gonna play dirty, that’s ok. Two can play this game. I grab her by the wrist and squeeze it so tight she can’t help but to drop the knife. I then hold her arm up and quickly wrap a rope I usually hand the meat from around her wrist. After I secure that arm I quickly do the same to the other with another rope hanging just a couple feet away. After her arms were tied stretching apart she flailed her legs which didn’t do much as she still had to support herself to stand.

“Let me go you sick fuck! My dad will have you fired for this!” That’s right, I hadn’t thought of the in convince of this girl knowing who I was. Aw well, I guess I will just have to fuck her so hard she’s too scared to tell anyone. Fine by me.

Last edited by redkiller; 08-15-2012 at 09:08 PM.
redkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

That was brilliant!x
Old 08-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
HurtMe

HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice..a few grammatical errors, but it got me hot :-)
HurtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:07 AM   #4
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like it, thanks.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Wien1938

Wien1938 Level 2 (200+)Wien1938 Level 2 (200+)Wien1938 Level 2 (200+)

Good story. Apart from the usual huge dick cliche, well written and believable.
Wien1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
redkiller

I'm working on more should be up this week
Old 09-25-2012, 11:25 PM   #7
redkiller

Part 3b

I grabbed a butcher knife and started to cut her clothes down the front. I cut through her shirt and her bra and her boobs fell from her clothing. I then hiked up her skirt and cut her panties off. She struggled but not as much as before in fear that she would flail into the butchers knife I was carrying. The back of the shop is pretty cold because of the meat I have to cut up and keep it from getting too warm. The brisk air turned her nipples to ice and her soft feminine skin became covered in goosebumps. Myriah started to scream even louder now that she was pretty much naked. I started to rub the knife up and down her skin the icy blade making her even colder. Her screaming went down to a small cry then back to screaming and then crying. I walked around her and gently grabbed her throat from behind and started kissing her neck as I stood behind her. She tugged at her restraints trying to get away from my hot breath on her neck. Suddenly I sunk my teeth into her flesh making her scream. Her body started convulsing so I lighten my bite and start dry humping her softly from behind making my dick grow harder and harder. I step back and hike up her skirt to see her heart shaped ass. My cock is so hard that it almost hurts to be contained within my clothing. I give her a little slap on the ass then undo my pants. My cock practically jumps out as I release it. I was still behind her so she couldn’t see what I was doing. I spread her legs with my legs and she starts to scream again and violently shake her wrists. I grab the top of her shoulder with one hand and with the other I grab my cock and in one thrust shove all of me into her. She yelps as I use my hand on her neck to steady me as I thrust in and out of her.
“Yeah, you like this? Mmm take it, just like you wanted to.”
“Please, please stop” she cried helplessly knowing I wouldn’t stop until I got mine.
“This is what you get!” I yelled inbetween thrusts.
“I don’t even know you!” At this point I force two of my fingers into her mouth holding it open as I fuck her harder. It’s almost even more degrading I think. This position was getting boring so I cut the rope her wrists were tied to and she fell onto my dick. I forced her over the butchers table and grabbed her wrist and pulled them behind her back. I used her arms as leverage as I started pounding as fast and as hard as I could. She couldn’t even scream anymore. I couldn’t help but to cum inside her as I collapse on her. I pulled out and zipped my pants up.
“Tell anyone and I will kill your father in front of you then I will do it all over again. You’ve got a nice ass I would very much like to try out.”
I left her slouched over the butchers tables, naked with my cum running down her leg.
I returned to work and never heard anything so I’m guessing I did fuck her into fear.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:29 AM   #8
redkiller

Part 4

So after three successful rapes I have found myself in an extreme state. I have had several girlfriends here and there since my first rape but nothing sexually really fulfills my desires anymore. I am on a constant hunt to control women physically. There is a little bar on the corner of the street I live on. I frequent the bar a few times a week and usually there is this beautiful long brown haired cocktail waitress working. We have striked up a few conversations over the months I have been going to this bar. She seems like a sweet innocent girl but recently I have found out she is a boxer in a little women’s league. How cute. Well, I decide I am going to try to ask this young girl on a date with me. When I ask her out she actually agrees. Sweet! Maybe this is the girl I’ve been looking for?! I decide to give this girl a chance. A week later I pick her up at her place and take her out to a fairly nice dinner. I order steak and lobster while she orders a small pasta and salad. We engage in conversation and I find out she is going to school, working and practicing boxing for her monthly female boxing match. I tell her that I too had boxed while I was in school.

The night progresses beautifully. At the end of our dinner I take her back to her place. She of course invites me in for some coffee so we can continue our conversation. Finally I get to have this beautiful brunette after imagining the sights of her for quite some time. We head upstairs into her apartment and sit on the couch. We talk a little more while the coffee brews.
“I really got interested in boxing because I heard this town was pretty dangerous for single women. I have learned a lot in my boxing classes and win most my fights against other women,” she said enthusiastically.
I pretend to be interested, a women boxer? Ha could you imagine such a thing? That’s like mouse trying to fight a cat off!
“How do you like your coffee? she asked as she was pouring it from the pot.
“Black,” I replied as I watch her pour in an obscene amount of sugar and cream. She hands me my coffee as we continue chatting for another half an hour. Its getting late into the night and I start to become more and more focused on the slender outline of her body and less on what we are talking about. I make a move and try to kiss her.
She gently pushes me away and says she doesn’t like to kiss on the first date.
“But we have been talking for months now!” I replied with a hint of anger to my tone.
“I- - I know, I just like to take things slow.” She said as she backed up towards the far end of the couch.
“Oh, so this is all just a game to you is it? Like to get men like me all wound up with a promise of a good time then back away like there’s nothing to it?” I said as I stood up setting my coffee cup on the table. She brought her knees up to her chest with a terrified look on her face. I lunge at her grabbing her throat with my right hand as I grab a chunk of her hair with the next.
She dropped her coffee onto the couch and it rolled onto the floor as she tried to stand up. She was able to prop herself onto her knees and with her right hand she it me square in the jaw. That really pissed me off so I pulled her hair until she was staring at the ceiling and her arms start to flail wildly. A few soft hits land here and there but nothing to deter me from what I want.

As I’m pulling her long brown hair with one hand I slide her body down into a laying position with my other. After she is laying down I position myself ontop of her and garb each of her frail arms and hold her wrists above her head. Her wrists are tiny enough I can hold them both with one of my hands. I use my free hand to pull down her panties from under her black silky dress.

Her body starts to buck wildly to try to remove me from ontop of her. She starts screaming but I’m too focused on how gorgeous she looks in her tught black dress with her hands pulled back above her head and her shaving pussy underneath me struggling to break free.

I am practically hard instantly. Still holding her arms down I use my other hand to unfasten both my belt and my pants. I pull my belt free from my pants and secure it around her wrists. I then slid my pants just far enough for my cock to spring free. Her bare shaven pussy now free of panties just waited for my cock to enter. I position myself at the opening and with my free hand cover her mouth in which she begins to cry and scream and thrash wildly.

In one motion I tear through her dry pussy pushing myself as far as I could go. Her eyes turn from fear into pain and she begins to sob. It feels so good forcing my way into this beautiful brunette, I move my hand from her mouth to her throat. Using it at leverage I once again thrust myself deeper into her. The inside of her trying to push me out, tightening around my cock; I pull out just to the tip and force myself all the way into her. Her back arches from I can only imagine as pain as she lets out a scream. I pull out and thrust violently back into her using her neck as my balance. The look of fear and hate on her face brings me to climax almost instantly coupled with the tightness of her refusing pussy. My balls swell so much they almost hurt and I cant take it any longer. I squeeze her neck to where she is hardly breathing and push as far as I can into her. I hold myself there as I explode. I give her a couple more little thrusts all the way to the hilt and let myself grow soft inside of her. My grip loosens and I pull out.

She is engulfed in little sobs as I stand up and redo my pants. I undo her hands from my belt and she curls up in the corner of the couch. I left her crying to herself.
A week later I heard she put in her notice to quit and I regrettingly never saw the waitress again.

Tags
anger, jogger, neighbor, rape, restraint