Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Crazy Dreams

So who all has had some crazy, strange, disturbing, etc. dreams? Could be about anything really weird, strange or rape (of course,) etc.

I had one last night, but first a little background story (it'll explain the dream.) I am going to go to Abilene Christian University (haha, and I'm going to be on here all the time while I'm there) in the fall and I am in Abilene right now for Passport. Passport is a required program that transfer and freshman students have to go to before the semester starts. and now the dream...

I was at Grandma's house and all of the plants looked dead. I kept telling my parents "Why am I not in Abilene? I need to be at the hotel by 6! Why are we wasting time here?" I was wearing my tuxedo and my parents kept on telling me we have to be ready for my cousin's wedding (who really is getting married on the 30th.) "But the wedding is next week! We're wasting time!" They wouldn't listen to me, so I just stood outside and was very impatient. I looked at my cell phone and noticed that I had three missed calls. One was from some guy that told me that I did a horrible job with security and to never show my face in his presence again. This caused me to remember a job I had a loooooooooooong time ago where I was guarding a tire in a sandbox and no one could go in the middle of it (crazy thing is I actually dreamed about that when I was about 5 or 6.) I called the guy back and we had a HUGE fight about the job I did. I hung up and walked to his trailor house and we fought again. I told him about how I did a good job and I didn't let the kids eat in the middle of the tire. After that I walked back to Grandma's house to where I was standing and looked at the second missed call. It said private. I thought "great, the bastard tried to prank call me again." Ignoring that, I proceeded to look at the third call. Instead of a number, I noticed it said chienbenthep (which was the link to the site when the board got hacked) and I thought "Who the hell is this?" I called the number back and they spoke in some foreign language I didn't recognize. After putting my cell back in my pocket, I continued to bother my parents by telling them that the hotel has already charged the credit card so I need to go!

I woke up thinking that I was at Grandma's and couldn't go to ACU because I missed Passport. heh.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Um nice dream......

i have crazy dreams all the time, most of the time nightmares, but sometimes they are just fucking wacky.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ummm got one mostly coming from all the crap that has gone on here lately!?
Okay now dont Laugh...too much or umm too loudly okay?!!

Was a future type of dream and clear as a bell was so fucking real!! Rape Board had a Automatic Story Computer....You just had to give it your ideas the victim or victims what you want them to go thru and other stuff you want in your story.

Then the ASC would crank you out a hot rape story! Well I submitted one to it and it said...NO! What?? you cant say NO??.....Write it like I told you!!.....No your story is TOO Nasty...Too disgusting For me too Write!!! So then I ended up in a fight with this fucking machine and was still yelling at it when my roomie woke me up! So WTF!!??? Guess I need to lay off the Booze with my Meds!??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:12 AM   #4
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

alright last night i dreamed i was forced to be an England Football coach, and for some reason id aged about a million years and was like 40 or 50 or something and was welsh, anyway at half time they told me they were losing and i had to go on and save the day! sounds great right? no. I dont know anything about football it was a nightmare!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:54 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
sounds great right? no. I dont know anything about football it was a nightmare!
thats probably what the REAL manager thinks lol !!!!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

man those dream books got NOTHIN on my dreams!

Bees: bees signify that good fortune will come by you

BULL FRIGGEN SHIT!!!

So obviously I'm going to talk about my bee dream next...

I'm in a room with beanbag chairs talking to my friends. They're telling me how I shouldn't wimp out in the arena and that the bees I'm fighting aren't that bad. I go along with them and fight the bees in some arena area where gladiators used to fight...or still do, I don't know...Anyway, the dream skips to after the fight. Somehow I lost the fight and am covered with bee stings. My friends and I are talking again in the same room and they encourage me to take the bees on again in a rematch. I do and somehow I win the fight.

This was a reocurring dream that started when I was five and didn't stop until I was fifteen.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:23 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I used to have a recurring one:

A head (body doesn't exist, at least not one I can see) wearing a WWII Wermacht helmet. It is so disfigured and covered in scaring that it hardly passes for human. Then all of the sudden, it melts away and becomes totally smooth, but not in a normal way. It now has no nose, mouth, eyes, nothing. Then scrathes appear on this unfinished sculpture, more and more of them, untill the disfigured face returns. This goes in cycles untill I wake up, sometimes all night.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #8
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had a recuring one, for some reason I know the date.. 22nd October 2021. I'm shot in the shoulder and neck.

Or maybe I was JFK in another life. Who knows.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote