Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2008, 02:51 AM   #1
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)
Default A women's body: Designed for rape?

I was pondering this over the weekend and want to get some controversy going.

My question is this: Is a women's body designed to be raped?

The facts:
1. They are weaker and cannot stop it mostly.
2. They cannot hide their arousal.
3. They are designed to cum against their will.
4. The vagina is supposed to be hidden, but if your bend them forward (the most humiliating raping pose) the vagina is suddenly completely exposed.

So, what do you think? Especially you ladies out there?

Anything to add to the list above?
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:17 AM   #2
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Humans in general are designed to effectively reproduce, but I actually don't agree with this at all.

1. Women are weaker because, since they bare and raise children, they were far less frequently hunters than men. We thus did not evolve to be as strong or tall as men are -- Amazon women are a different case, and similarly tended to be tall and strong.

2. Neither can men, without psychologically controlling it, which is also possible for women (you start getting horny, start thinking about things that worry you or upset you, it will most likely stop), and humans aren't designed to do anyway

3. That's just false. Every rape victim here I've ever read about has testified to the fact that it is not possible to achieve orgasm during real rape. (Of course, the vagina will still produce lubricant to protect itself against damage, but that isn't cum.)

4. Your parenthetical is complete opinion, the vagina is only hidden because of social stigma (which has nothing to do with the biological approach you're taking -- nor does humiliation), and I would argue that no, the vagina is not completely exposed in said position if one's legs are closed. And if your legs are open, the vagina would not be hidden regardless.

So, no.

Hot idea, though.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:20 AM   #3
MyNatalie

Ahhhh so it was a rather controversial statement.

Yes the idea is very hot and I could barely stop masturbating the other day just thinking of it. And however false it is in the real world, in a rape fantasy a woman is always pictured as ready and deserving to be taken.

It is like the difference between real rape and fantasy rape.

Real rape is only ever arousing in its concept form, ie having a basic idea of what happened and the mind then turns it into fantasy. Anyone who is aroused by actual real rape which includes blood and bruising and horror is a serious danger to society.

Yet in fantasy the women rarely puts up a struggle (I can tell you that my wife will injure any man who tries it with her), they are often willing participants by the third thrust and there is often no consequences.

So let us rephrase this: In the mind of man, is a woman built to be raped? And how many woman on this forum finds the idea of being solely made for rape exciting?
Old 06-30-2008, 06:59 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I think the idea of being created entirely for being raped is rather boring actually, taking the fun out of it.
If this would be the sole purpose of existence it would be as natural as breathing and thus not exciting at all any more. Next to the sexual act rape is about so many things more (degradation to a mere sex object, theft of your personality, etc.) ... to me all those things would be lost.
Also a women's body can only be "made to be raped" if men were "made to rape".
Technically - yes. Although I disagree with all your given reasons except a woman's body is physically weaker (mostly that is) so she can't always defend herself against an attacker (although martial arts can seriously change the odds there). THAT's a thought I might find exciting (in fantasy) ... the foreboding of an attack to come with the knowledge I am most possibly not able to defend myself.

Quote:
Yet in fantasy the women rarely puts up a struggle (I can tell you that my wife will injure any man who tries it with her), they are often willing participants by the third thrust and there is often no consequences.
Only natural. Rape fantasy is a sexual fantasy while real rape is not. So if the woman is enjoying the sex during a role-play stop struggling at some point. Actually during a real rape most victims don't struggle all that long either. Not every woman's fantasies are all that similar so while one might fight all the way, another one might not put up much of a struggle at all.

Quote:
And however false it is in the real world, in a rape fantasy a woman is always pictured as ready and deserving to be taken.
I am excluding myself here. You might also exclude several women here by reading stories written by them or their role-plays.
In your personal experience this might be true, it is not an absolute fact however.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
MyNatalie

In order for me to make some of the statement I made, a measure of sweeping statement is required.

For me, the idea that a a women's body is so well suited for rape even though she does not want it to happen is a turnon.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #6
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

of course its designed for rape, what else is a woman good for? (apart from cleaning of course)
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I think the idea of being created entirely for being raped is rather boring actually, taking the fun out of it.
If this would be the sole purpose of existence it would be as natural as breathing and thus not exciting at all any more. Next to the sexual act rape is about so many things more (degradation to a mere sex object, theft of your personality, etc.) ... to me all those things would be lost.
Also a women's body can only be "made to be raped" if men were "made to rape".
Technically - yes. Although I disagree with all your given reasons except a woman's body is physically weaker (mostly that is) so she can't always defend herself against an attacker (although martial arts can seriously change the odds there). THAT's a thought I might find exciting (in fantasy) ... the foreboding of an attack to come with the knowledge I am most possibly not able to defend myself.

Only natural. Rape fantasy is a sexual fantasy while real rape is not. So if the woman is enjoying the sex during a role-play stop struggling at some point. Actually during a real rape most victims don't struggle all that long either. Not every woman's fantasies are all that similar so while one might fight all the way, another one might not put up much of a struggle at all.

I am excluding myself here. You might also exclude several women here by reading stories written by them or their role-plays.
In your personal experience this might be true, it is not an absolute fact however.
Probably you are right Sternenlied...but it's also truth that we are animals.
The idea to rape a woman is in our DNA/blood, yes every person is different...(thanks to god)...
but it's a fact, and we can't do nothing for change it.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:23 AM   #8
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

i don't agree with the original premise either. men and women were made for mating but not necessarily rape. I also agree with Sternenlied's original statement... If Women were designed for it.. it would take a great deal of the fun out of the fantasy.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I'm not with the idea "Women are designed or created to be raped" for several reasons I won't say all of them here, but I think the both of man and woman are created to be together and have fun together by the way they like,if the both like the rape way they are free,but not for a real rape.

ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess the difference in bodies' size is just another nature's way to ensure reproduction... and i believe it has nothing to do with hunting and working, because lionesses are hunting but still are smaller than lions.

Nature knows no rape, this is a human invention, so making one of the sexes wanting sex and being able to take it just ensures that the job will be done.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
I guess the difference in bodies' size is just another nature's way to ensure reproduction... and i believe it has nothing to do with hunting and working, because lionesses are hunting but still are smaller than lions.

Nature knows no rape, this is a human invention, so making one of the sexes wanting sex and being able to take it just ensures that the job will be done.
This is not true...animals rapes too...believe me
Old 06-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually, they usually rape.
Some, have sex some times and only dolphines make love. I have seen no female animal being enraged/sad/mad/whatever for being fucked/raped however, and thats why i said nature knows no rape.
Its a very human thing.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:32 PM   #13
MARADONA
Banned

No doubt...but trust me we are not the only evil ones here...
i have watch several docs about this stuff...and unfortunatelly i know it's for real
Old 06-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #14
ego
the obscure

Come on, its sooo different. Animals have no ethics. They dont find it evil.
They play together one hour after!

Now that i think about it, its not even a human thing... its an invention of the modern age. Rape was very different in ancient times.
I'll stop now because i'll enrage the female members if i go on.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #15
MARADONA
Banned

Ok it's obvious that there are not animals like us...
but trust me we are not the only ones who likes to rapes and kills innocents just for fun...
Old 06-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #16
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNatalie View Post
I was pondering this over the weekend and want to get some controversy going.

My question is this: Is a women's body designed to be raped?

The facts:
1. They are weaker and cannot stop it mostly.
2. They cannot hide their arousal.
3. They are designed to cum against their will.
4. The vagina is supposed to be hidden, but if your bend them forward (the most humiliating raping pose) the vagina is suddenly completely exposed.

So, what do you think? Especially you ladies out there?

Anything to add to the list above?
I don't agree of course, but I think these are some very sexxxy thoughts of reasoning! And btw after reading #3 it really did make #2 true for me
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #17
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Ok it's obvious that there are not animals like us...
but trust me we are not the only ones who likes to rapes and kills innocents just for fun...

I agree with you, my reserve has to do with if a female animal finds it bad.
Its painful, i accept that. But when the pain is gone, is there something left behind?
Old 06-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good thread anyway dear! Very hot and a lot of thought can go into your statements. Yes women are more built for sex/rape then men by having on extra hole...to cut down on waiting time...get it!??

Think she meant from the bent foward postion that it is really more open and ready for a hard cock to enter it. Easier pemetration that way. Nice handles/hips to hold her in place until she is well fucked and full of semen!

damn...so got to stop for now!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Actually, they usually rape.
Some, have sex some times and only dolphines make love. I have seen no female animal being enraged/sad/mad/whatever for being fucked/raped however, and thats why i said nature knows no rape.
Its a very human thing.
Actually, I saw a tom cat rape a female cat once. She was screaming and scratching and trying to get away. He actually bit down on her ear and drug her away from her litter before he mounted her.

It was gross.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
I agree with you, my reserve has to do with if a female animal finds it bad.
Its painful, i accept that. But when the pain is gone, is there something left behind?
Ahhhhh...ok! Beh i think is possible if we talk about chimps...yes i guess so...
about others animals...beh it's possible that the trauma will be less extreme...
it's an interesting topic...scuse me for don't follow you! sometimes i am bit slow! My bad!!!