Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2015, 04:40 AM   #121
sakurainvestor

sakurainvestor Level 1 (100+)sakurainvestor Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsy in chains View Post
I went to college about 5 hours from home. My car broke down, and my brother's drove down to fix it for me. They caught me in my off-campus apartment doing a little oral extra credit work with a Professor from the history department, (sucking was the only way I passed history in my entire 4years of college).

They got really pissed at me, called me all kinds of whore and slut. They went on and fixed my car, and decided to crash at my place. They went to the liquor store and proceeded to get snot-slinging drunk. The drunker they got, the madder they got at me for supplementing my grades that way. They started interrogating me about what else I had done to get my 3.5 GPA.

I swore that I only gave head; I was still a virgin. They didn't believe me, said they had to check. I tried to run, but they grabbed me and two of them held me down on the floor while the other ripped and tore my clothes off.

I was fighting them, but they were just too big and too many of them. When the oldest stuffed a finger inside me, the pain almost made me pass out. He laughed and said I couldn't claim to be a virgin anymore, but anyone who sucked for a grade was still a whore, so I shouldn't mind him taking a sample.

They took turns on all my holes most of that night, after a while I started enjoying it. They laughed and spit on me when I climaxed. I felt so nasty and so hot. I was out of my mind. I begged them to use me any way they wanted. And they did.

Our parents still think its sweet the way we're still so close. They might not think so if they knew what still goes on every chance we get.

gipsy
very interesting story
sakurainvestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 07:36 AM   #122
turnherout

turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to turnherout

I'm assuming having sex with your Mother counts right
turnherout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 04:33 AM   #123
turnherout

turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to turnherout

My mom. I'm 47 she's 66, first time was over thirty years ago. that's all
turnherout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:55 PM   #124
Popeye666

Popeye666 has initial reputation
Default Family

I don't know if this thread is even active but just thought I would add my bit. Had sex with my father, mother and half-sister. Father died when I was 21 but had sex with my mother up until her late 50's. To many stories to really tell in one post. But if anyone is interested then just pm me.
Popeye666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:22 AM   #125
123abc

123abc has initial reputation

I hate you all, no one im even sexually attracted to in my family. And we're not exactly a close bunch.

My dream is for another family to let me in so i can experience some forced mother daughter or father daughter.
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote