Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Who's worse, George Bush Junior or Sadaam Hussein?
George Bush Junior 4 100.00%
Sadaam Hussein 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2006, 06:27 AM   #1
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bush or Sadaam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
It has vowels, just not in this and several other words. 'Grm' means 'Bush'.

That's why I thought it was funny
No offence taken friend, If people don't mind me digressing into politics;
2,500 Young American soldiers killed in Iraq
35,000? civilian deaths.
Whos worse George Bush junior or Sadaam Hussein?
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:05 AM   #2
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

I'd have to go with Bush as well. Sure, Sadaam was a pretty horrible person but at least it was contained to one insignificant state. Bush as US president has screwed up two countries, which weren't that great to begin with, in the name of oil, I mean, democracy plus he is not really doing anything to tackle global warming from the US point of view. Basically, thanks to him, if we survive a suicide bombing by Islamic terrorists, we'll probably die from pollution, heat stroke or lack of water.

so really bush has screwed the whole world.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
35,000? civilian deaths.
Hi Duncan.

This reminds me a conversation I had with a friend :

he said : Bush sends his army in Irak to find massive destruction weapons, he doesn't find anything, and he gets people killed for no reason.

I said : Ok that's horrible, but he put a dictator down. now the Irak people have a constitution, and they are learning democracy. Give him that.

My friend replies : yes but Bush did put Saddam in control.

??????? I still haven't understand what my friend meant by that. If there's someone here to explain, I'd be very grateful.

The only explanation I've found is that the USA used to give money to an Irak organisation called BAAS, who had a young very motivated member called Saddam Hussein among them. I think it was the USA interest to do so in the past to avoid some political event, I don't remember....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your friend was spouting leftist, revisionist nonsense shysnale. America did not put Saddam Hussein into power, though the US supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war which Hussein started with no provocation from Iran. But what do you expect from the Republican party?
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:10 PM   #5
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

It was not W., but the CIA that helped put the Ba'th party in power, clearing the way for Saddam to take over. Overthrowing soveriegn nations, democratically elected or not, is not a new thing to us and we've been at it for years. Bush Sr. was not head of the CIA at the time however, though he and many people who are now Bush Jr. cabinet members were big Saddam suporters. So no, Bush and friends didn't PUT Saddam in power, they just KEPT him in power for a while, as a pawn againt the Iranians, whose democratically elected government we'd also overthrown when they decided to nationalize thier oil, and whose puppet regime in turn was overthrown by religious psychpaths, the only critics our Iranian buddies hadn't managed to execute.
And that's no leftist, revisionist nonsense.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:45 PM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
BoYDoC

BoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
35,000? civilian deaths.

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations.
(David Friedman)
BoYDoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:03 PM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Your friend was spouting leftist, revisionist nonsense shysnale. America did not put Saddam Hussein into power, though the US supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war which Hussein started with no provocation from Iran. But what do you expect from the Republican party?
I'm sorry but I don't know what a 'Republican party' is. ?
Old 05-12-2006, 02:04 PM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzzkill
It was not W., but the CIA that helped put the Ba'th party in power, clearing the way for Saddam to take over. Overthrowing soveriegn nations, democratically elected or not, is not a new thing to us and we've been at it for years. Bush Sr. was not head of the CIA at the time however, though he and many people who are now Bush Jr. cabinet members were big Saddam suporters. So no, Bush and friends didn't PUT Saddam in power, they just KEPT him in power for a while, as a pawn againt the Iranians, whose democratically elected government we'd also overthrown when they decided to nationalize thier oil, and whose puppet regime in turn was overthrown by religious psychpaths, the only critics our Iranian buddies hadn't managed to execute.
And that's no leftist, revisionist nonsense.
thanks for that