Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2015, 06:37 PM   #1
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts
Default Helo Rape Board! :D

I'm tall, trim and tattooed; I like to stay in shape and as the name suggests I'm tremendously well hung! lol I have a military background and would be interested in finding role play partners. If you like what you see below then get in touch and maybe we can work something out

I'm a pure rape fantasy fan and don't tend to venture into the more fetish oriented world of BDSM. For me it's all about sexual domination and immediate, adrenaline fuelled excitement. All those ropes, clamps, paddles and whatchity gizmos just hold things up in my opinion! lol I do like to use handcuffs and toys though... So I guess that's a BIT BDSM... Maybe.

My fantasy is to treat a woman like a pure fuck toy, a slutty little sex doll to be used for my pleasure. I do want to make it clear that I'm not some misogynistic prick tough! I'm a perfect gentleman in day-to-day life but an absolute animal in the bedroom... Or in the woods... Or over the bonnet of a car... Or in a dark alley... Or anywhere else you want me to pounce on you! lol

I've a serious appreciation for the female form and am driven by pure feral lust. Because of this I'm not into anything really messy such as blood play etc. as that detracts from the attraction for me. I'm not against using a knife as a tool to threaten with or cut off those needless clothes though. I get a real thrill out of overpowering a woman, tearing the clothes from her body and giving her a good hard fucking. Roughly stuffing her pussy entirely full with my long thick cock and making her gag with a good firm skull fuck as I grab clumps of her hair in my fists. My all time number one favourite thing is anal sex and I love forcing a girl to take the entire length of my cock up her ass. Fucking a girl up the ass with a good thick vibrator in her pussy is even better of course as I get the full benefit of the vibrations at the same time! Making the woman admit to loving these things being done to her under threat of further punishment is of course the icing on the cake...
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote