Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default www.mediafire.com Thread

Where is the thread with the mediafire.com videolinks ?? its the best !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mEDIAFART is great!

I have Uploaded a few in my post.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:25 AM   #3
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raper_Pimp View Post
Where is the thread with the mediafire.com videolinks ?? its the best !!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS THE THREAD WHERE YOU GIVE IT A FUCKING REST ALREADY???!!!!!!!!

I think you’ve set a new RB record for largest number of moronic posts, in the least amount of time.

I’m sure you don’t realize this, but I can get into your photobucket account. For that matter, so can anyone else who cares to take 30 seconds to back track it.

I didn’t hack a thing, I just back tracked and then with one click, accessed an account that you left wide fucking open.

ALL of the pictures in that account have been downloaded from the Internet.

The ONLY exceptions to that were these two pictures of some adolescent wankers, with some booze they stole from their parents.

I’m CERTAIN you are one of wankers in these pics.

All the rest of it, is just random net stuff.

For anyone who cares, here's Raper_Pimp's photobucket account.

And here's the only real pictures on there. They are of him and his "bad ass rapist" friends.

Oh and feel free to delete them, but I've already saved them for my computer and I will keep them around for the next bit of bullshit you decide to post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit. Pics deleted. Complains received.

Last edited by Sanitarium; 07-31-2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:33 AM   #4
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post

I think you’ve set a new RB record for largest number of moronic posts, in the least amount of time.

I’m sure you don’t realize this, but I can get into your photobucket account. For that matter, so can anyone else who cares to take 30 seconds to back track it.

I didn’t hack a thing, I just back tracked and then with one click, accessed an account that you left wide fucking open.

The ONLY exceptions to that were these two pictures of some adolescent wankers, with some booze they stole from their parents.

[......]

Oh and feel free to delete them, but I've already saved them for my computer and I will keep them around for the next bit of bullshit you decide to post.
Harsh on the newbs much?
Yes, it's annoying, but it's not as though you're being forced to read this guy's ranting, rambling, meandering posts.

Granted, he's posting excessively, and in my opinion, about frivolous and ridiculous things, but once again, we all have the freedom of speech...as well as the freedom to ignore inane postings. He's not in violation of any board rules to my limited knowledge... let the man ramble. I can keep to the next thread with a click of a mouse, as can we all. Aside from visual clutter, it's no big deal.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 07-31-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:31 AM   #5
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
but once again, we all have the freedom of speech...
Yes, we do. And I chose to use mine to call out this ridiculous bullshit for what it is.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:05 AM   #6
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
Harsh on the newbs much?
Yes, it's annoying, but it's not as though you're being forced to read this guy's ranting, rambling, meandering posts.

Granted, he's posting excessively, and in my opinion, about frivolous and ridiculous things, but once again, we all have the freedom of speech...as well as the freedom to ignore inane postings. He's not in violation of any board rules to my limited knowledge... let the man ramble. I can keep to the next thread with a click of a mouse, as can we all. Aside from visual clutter, it's no big deal.
@Admin: PLEASE DELETE THESE PICS !!! THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS !!! HACKER
Old 07-31-2008, 08:29 AM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:

And here's the only real pictures on there. They are of him and his "bad ass rapist" friends.

I think what you did with him is against the rules of posting the others photos without permission,and as the owner of the photo is sent a complaint in a post here,I think you should get an official warning as the new rule of Somedude say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
There is still a rule barring the posting of private pictures of other people without permission, however only after recieving a complaint from someone in the photo will action be taken!
But I don't know why you very angry from his post or thread,if you don't like his posts ignore them without hurting him and posting his personal photos,this show you are a person hate all people around you and like to make troubles to them,I know you deceived some members and made them believe you are a nice honest guy but this isn't true,also some members are like the people like you.
And don't try to escape again,because we will catch you in any way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 994.jpg (50.9 KB, 547 views)

Last edited by Sanitarium; 07-31-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:35 AM   #8
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
@Admin: PLEASE DELETE THESE PICS !!! THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS !!! HACKER
Delete those pictures from your photobucket album and the pictures linked in this thread will disappear instantly.

By the way as he said he didn't hack anything to get those pictures since it is really simple procedure of removing a single line from the URL.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #9
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
By the way as he said he didn't hack anything to get those pictures since it is really simple procedure of removing a single line from the URL.
But even if he didn't hack them he don't have the persmission to post them here,the rule is clear.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 AM   #10
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
But even if he didn't hack them he don't have the persmission to post them here,the rule is clear.
Naturally those pictures aren't allowed to be posted in here but I was just commenting on how he doesn't need to wait for a moderator to visit this thread and how it wasn't hacking. After all even if you pick up a picture from some open facebook like picture archive it still doesn't justify the posting of that picture in here when it comes to this kind of a case.

Last edited by Noir; 07-31-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:46 AM   #11
ezzdx
Banned

Right but again he can't post a personal photo for any one here without a permission from that person,and from the post of Johnny he was know this photos are for Raper_Pimp and his friends and he hasn't any persmission from him,but he intended to bother him by posting those photos.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #12
Noir
Privileged Member

Quote:
Right but again he can't post a personal photo for any one here without a permission from that person,and from the post of Johnny he was know this photos are for Raper_Pimp and his friends and he hasn't any persmission from him,but he intended to bother him by posting those photos.
Yep, well we can only wait for a moderator to come and take an action for this.

I must say this does suck for Raper_Pimp since his anonimity was completely destroyed and considering what kind of subject this board has it only makes it worse. As Johnny Rebel already said he saved those pictures on his computer so at this point Raper_Pimp has completely lost control over those pictures and the possibilities where they can be found soon are limitless. After all there are those cases where someone takes the extra mile to track down someone's friends and family just to fuck up with him about the secrets or perverted stuff that the person released on the internet by mistake...

Everyone should remember that internet does not equal to anonimity and your every move can be traced down even through proxies.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:03 AM   #13
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

to answer your question ....

there are various threads that use mediafire links . this site has a "search" feature . if you use it , they will appear for you . at the top of the page , on the right underneath the PM link is (from right) "logout" , "quick links" and then "search" it's pretty easy to type in "mediafire" and find the links you want .
Old 07-31-2008, 09:04 AM   #14
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The new rules of pic posting saying that no photos will get removed from the threads unless someone complains about it.

We received complains, we removed the photos.-
Old 07-31-2008, 09:21 AM   #15
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
The new rules of pic posting saying that no photos will get removed from the threads unless someone complains about it.
We received complains, we removed the photos.-
And no offcial warning he should get!?
I saw some members had got an official warnings cause posting the others's pics without permission,so I hope he would get one.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:25 AM   #16
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I saw some members had got an official warnings cause posting the others's pics without permission,so I hope he would get one.
Of course!

Since we received complains ...

JohnnyReb gets an official warning for posting personal pics without permission.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:25 AM   #17
Noir
Privileged Member

Quote:
As Sanitarium said the posting itself isn't an issue anymore but still JR did post those pictures with his sole purpose being to harm RP so everyone can draw their own conclusions from that...

Damn, I'm a slow writer.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:33 AM   #18
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
Of course!

Since we received complains ...

JohnnyReb gets an official warning for posting personal pics without permission.
Thanks Sani,hope he is happy now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 121806dx1.jpg (57.2 KB, 540 views)
Old 07-31-2008, 09:40 AM   #19
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
As Sanitarium said the posting itself isn't an issue anymore but still JR did post those pictures with his sole purpose being to harm RP so everyone can draw their own conclusions from that...
(
It's clear that Johnny was want to hurt and bother RP by those photos and this make us see how it's the character of Johnny and how he like to hurt the people even the people who didn't attack him.
but without all of this and his intention to hurt RP,Johhny broke the rules and posted the personal photos of RP here without any permission from him,and this board have rules must be respected.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:38 AM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit. Pics deleted. Complains received.
Can i ask you why you do this? Boh i don't get it...
Closed Thread