Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-03-2014, 12:40 AM   #1
make_you_scream_and_cry

make_you_scream_and_cry has initial reputation
Default What Turns You On

"Rape Fantasy" is a broad term are so many fetishes you can put under that category. I've always been curious about others with these fantasies...what kind of "scenes" are you more drawn/turned on by?

Is it the incredibly fictional scenes, for example "A law is passed that legalizes rape in soceity", or for some the "Black Reparations Law where white women are forced to become the sex slaves of black men and women" etc.

Or is it more "realistic" scenes, involving a neighbour, friend, family member, co-worker etc. in "real life" situations that maybe aren't very likely to occur, but are more realistic than others?

Or is it a combination...a "realistic" scene involving fictional characters? Like a college girl hitch hiking down the highway and ends up getting picked up by the "Wrong" truck driver. etc.

For me I guess I'd dabble in a little of each, but I really do enjoy using people I know to star in my fantasies

Interested in what others think though
make_you_scream_and_cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:28 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

for me it's a mixture of both plus i like the idea of supernatural creatures raping women as well. so there's a third cup you hadn't mentioned.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:38 PM   #3
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just like seeing all the girls fucking.
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_you_scream_and_cry View Post
"...For me I guess I'd dabble in a little of each..."

I agree, I am flexible and turned on by various scenarios. I guess, it makes me 'easy'...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:17 PM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When writing I like to go after a centralized scenario that drives the story or roleplay (a smart, ivy league girl is hired into a firm and treated like a sex object; a female lawyer is raped by a former cop (now criminal) once framed by a prominent politician who also turns out to be the father of the lawyer; a former tomboy flowers into a very busty and attractive woman who goes to a college party and pays the price for "teasing" the boys she used to hang out with; etc). I then try to make the scenes as convincing as possible to the reader by putting in a certain amount of realism - whether basing them on "real-life" situations or doing background research.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #6
teerlinck

teerlinck has initial reputation

Mine are quite fantastical. A common theme in my fantasies is that a regular college girl from earth somehow gets transported to another, magical, world in which I am a sorcerer/half-demon/bandit chief/evil emperor. My fantasies aren't purely about me raping a girl, but there is always in difference in power. Whether I save a girl from rape, coerce her into sex, or forcibly rape her, as long as it involves rape in some manner it entertains me.
teerlinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #7
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerlinck View Post
Mine are quite fantastical. A common theme in my fantasies is that a regular college girl from earth somehow gets transported to another, magical, world in which I am a sorcerer/half-demon/bandit chief/evil emperor. My fantasies aren't purely about me raping a girl, but there is always in difference in power. Whether I save a girl from rape, coerce her into sex, or forcibly rape her, as long as it involves rape in some manner it entertains me.
Your a sick little monkey ain't cha? .. awesome .. welcome to the board I think you'll enjoy it here.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #8
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Oh .. another odd one semi inspired by the above post ..
Green chicks. I totally blame Star Trek and the orion slave girls.. they are perpetually horny .. green ... and slave is right in the name.. That ladies and gentleman is what I call a perfect trifecta.
Oh and before anyone says it ..yes I am looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy ..green assassin chick .. mmmmmm
Old 06-30-2014, 11:53 PM   #9
RealRed

RealRed Level 1 (100+)RealRed Level 1 (100+)

I like it when the woman is forced whether it's rape, blackmail or they or drugged and she gets off from it but doesn't want to. Some pain is fine a long as it's not extreme no snuff, scat or pissing . Slave/ master stuff is all good.
RealRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:57 AM   #10
MasochisticBrea

MasochisticBrea has initial reputation

I never fantasize about knowing my rapist. One or many, I don't want to know him/them. I do however almost always fantasize that the person I run to for rescue, or who finds and rescues me is a man that I know (and is available and hot).
MasochisticBrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Talking to a girl in the street, a shop, wherever, knowing I could take her. Later, imagining the noises she might make as she's raped. In real life scenarios too, I enjoy a girls verbal reactions to the rape.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:18 AM   #12
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stay mainly in the reality side of things. Situations that I've either been in or fantasize about being in where I am ravaged. Most times its a stranger who takes me but then other times it's someone I know. If it's someone I like ill think about what he would do to me if given the chance.

Like Brea, occasionally my recuer would be this guy I know who is hot, but not available. I've recently fantisized that he found me dishoveld and broken in tears after being raped and thinking he's here to save me, only to hear his zipper open and for him to degrade me further. . Ha! If he only knew!!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:49 PM   #13
7vorsale
Privileged Member

7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

" knowing I could take her "......thatīs it.

But searching the net and the forums i wonder where are all these extreme forums everybody is warned in the media
7vorsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:19 PM   #14
jsn125

jsn125 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jsn125

The accidental panty shot or the nipple slip.
jsn125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:04 PM   #15
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Big meaty cocks, but I don't have to tell you that since it's obvious I will want significant size on my rapist(s).

Something not directly sexual that turns me on is bondage, especially kidnapping and damsel in distress scenarios. I often fantasize about being tied up and gagged by a kidnapper, a burglar or even as part of a game, no nudity or sex at all. And if it's done in a place where I can see myself (eg. there is a large mirror in the room, or a camera that films it so I can watch it later), some kind of costume makes it more interesting.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:33 AM   #16
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

I like scenarios that are realistic and as believable as possible. Sometimes I use celebrities or well know subjects which is a little less so but still, I try to keep the premise realistic, even trying to make the crime difficult to solve. I don't care for heroines, futuristic, comic book or fantasy world type stuff at all. In general, it is a believable victim in a real world situation.
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:47 AM   #17
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealRed View Post
I like it when the woman is forced whether it's rape, blackmail or they or drugged and she gets off from it but doesn't want to. Some pain is fine a long as it's not extreme no snuff, scat or pissing . Slave/ master stuff is all good.
Second that..also the moment when she realizes she WILL submit one way or the other..especially in blackmail/coercion scenes, where she not only has to submit, but actively make herself do it and please me...

I like different types of scenes...celebs owing money that they borrowed for their start in music or show business, and now the debt is due....or a stalk/kidnap...where she has to submit to protect someone else...lots of possibilities...these are just a few ...there's always different variations possible....yum yum...even multiple victims...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:40 PM   #18
20fIndia

20fIndia has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerlinck View Post
Thats awesome
20fIndia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:42 PM   #19
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Forced weddings. Better yet, forced crossdressing followed by a wedding, then followed by a rape during the honeymoon. I actually have several fantasies but this one is at the top of the list, even though forcing me to crossdress is like forcing Homer Simpson to eat an endless line of donuts.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:37 AM   #20
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation

I like scenarios where escape for the girl is totally, absolutely impossible and she knows it. The mounting fear she experiences, knowing that at any moment she will be fucked violently and that there's nothing she can do about it ... delicious fear.

My favorite moment in my fantasies is when the bound girl (she's always bound, preferably in iron or steel), screams when she realizes I've ejaculated into her, rather than pull out and spray it all over her face. The knowledge that she may pregnant with her rapist's child and kept captive until she gives birth driving her to the brink of insanity ...
"When a woman says 'no,' she means 'no' ... which just makes her a tighter fuck."
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote