Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raped by a teacher

Let's imagine a university teacher asks you to stay with him when the class is over, arguing you seriously need to re-work on one specific part of his course or you'll fail your exams. When everybody's gone, he grabs your hair and pull you down on your knees. He opens his pants and works his cock all over your face. Your mind is chaos. Your are living a strange mix of teacher authority abuse feeling and disgust for this fat spagheti pointing out this huge hair bush and coming back and forth inside your mouth.

You know you're gonna have to see this teacher again everyday because he is a very influent and powerful guy with several nobel prizes and books on the market and there's no way a 20 years old bitch like you can prove him wrong in the court. You need your diploma to make a living, so all you can do is shut up and still learn from him.

Now to the real question :

Is there a subject that would make the rape more acceptable ?
Would it make it easier on you to know you've been raped by a math teacher or by a litterature teacher ? Could you explain where your 'preferences' would be coming from ?

Last edited by shysnale; 05-24-2008 at 08:54 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From the other side, I really wouldn't care as a guy what subject the female teacher taught. If she was hot...I would take great enjoyment in that fantasy.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #3
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if was a subject that I dinn't know well..and
needed the credits for...his use of me would
be justified...I'd let him/her do whatever to
get that good grade
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:11 AM   #4
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

My language teacher im my first semester was American, she would have been a little m.i.l.f, if she would have shaved off her tache.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
drmephisto

I had two teachers that turned me on. Both taught speech, one in high school and one in college. The one in high school was married and loved to strut around in mini skirts and high heels including a ivory colored leather mini skirt. She made my cock throb and when I gave my speeches she was always a distraction.

The other one was in college. I took her class and she was divorcing and dressed like a nice little housewife from suburbia in paisly dresses and sneakers. About three years later, I had to give a speech to an audiance to video tape. I asked her if I could use her class and she was garcious enough to say yes. What a difference three years made. She cut her hair short, wore tight jeans with fuck me pumps and SHE became a distraction. Just can't fucking win. Sure would love to have waited for her on a dark night in her parking lot.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:22 PM   #6
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

I just have to say this, when I was going threw Art School, back then it was just in the early 70’s. Pot, LSD, and a few other well-done drugs were around, and one Asian teacher that I had well, she was one that was into tie die, and a few things with temporary tattoos, a true hippy, and she liked her pot. She was into illustrating, and at that time the early stage of henti cartoons. Me being a smart ass (still am to this day) as some of my art at that time was kind of influenced maybe by some altering things that you might take.

Well…she did like some of my odd drawings, especially the erotic ones, and asked me to bring some others that I had sketched in for her for extra credit. It not only was a set up, but she showed me some art that she had done, and it was quite wild henti for that time. Well one thing led to the other, and yes-extra credit was earned that semester. All I can say is she is the reason I maybe partial to Asian women, phew, talk about raising a few blisters.

But ya, I know of a few teachers that I would have boned quite a few times, phew, those years were just a blur, but boy what I learned on the extra sense in sex, and being the pervert I am today, great teachers.

Now donnalee, need some extra credits?
Old 06-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnalee_s View Post
if was a subject that I dinn't know well..and
needed the credits for...his use of me would
be justified...I'd let him/her do whatever to
get that good grade
Same here. If it was a class I was making an A in, and the teacher hits on me and I don't find them attractive or anything, no way am I gonna be doing anything with them. But, like you said, if I was failing the subject and my only way to pass was to give in and let him/her use my body for their sexual desires.......then it likely won't take much consideration before I'm bent over the desk, jeans and panties around my ankles with an older male teacher pounding my pussy like the world was about to end. Have yet to actually do something like this, as I've been getting good grades in all my college classes so far. Though, a few semesters back in my english class, I ended up writing a paper for a friend because she had some kind of family emergency that kept her busy for a while and the teacher wasn't exactly very understanding. He found out about it........still don't know how, and I ended up doing what I mentioned, you know, bending over his desk and let him fuck me, to avoid having me and my friend from getting kicked out.

I was surprised that one lay was good enough. I was honestly expecting him to hold it over my head for a while and bang me whenever he was in the mood. But nope, he just fucked me that one time and that was it. It was like 2 or 3 semesters ago, which would be about a year and a half, so he had plenty of chances he could have used it. All he's done since then is just glance at my ass every now and again. I've had another of his classes one time since that incident, and he still didn't try anything. Though, with that last class.........he checked me out alot more than when I was in that first class with a........I guess hungry look in his eyes. Like he just wanted to tear my clothes off and fuck me every which way. So.......I'm not gonna be surprised if he pulls the "Fuck me or I turn you and your friend in" card this fall semester. Yea.........got him again. Didn't really want to, but he's the only teacher for one of the classes I need to take.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote