Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2005, 01:03 AM   #1
maddog

maddog has initial reputation
Default Fantasy rape of my girllfriend

I would like someone to help me come up with a senerio that I might be able to bring up to her. She is hot and very gulible, and nieve. (very) I will start with a little of what I'm looking for. I would like another female (evil who would like to teach her a lesson) who hates to see hot little prissy girl walking around and not realizing that she is turning every guy on. Act like she is her friend and help get her drunk. We would go back to ms evils place. I say I'm going to run to the store and leave the two of them there. While I'm gone there is knock at the door and evil opens it and lets in about five guys and tell her they are her friends. My ex says she is not feeling well and asks to use the bathroom, evil shows her to the one in the master bedroom, and tells her she can lay down when she is done that she will shut the door.

She comes out an lies on the bed. Evil gives her about 20min to fall asleep. Evil opens the door and lets all of the guys in. She is laying there her skirt is up high and showing her black silky panties. The guys sit around her and slowly start to fonldle her. One guy slowly rubs her pussy through her panties and she press up against the pressure. He slowly pulls them down and exposes her sweet rich little pussy. Mean while evil is filming the whole thing making sure not to get any of the guys faces. The one guys starts to finger her and lick her . She wakes up and see what is going on. The other guys hold her down and evil smiles and tell them to fuck her. She scream and pleads "NO" she calls my name but I am nowhere to be found. Two guys hold her legs and spread them wide. One guy pulls his big cock out and places the tip right at her slit and rubbs it up and down. evil knows through earlier conversation that I was her first and only. Evil says now you are going to get fuck by five big cocks and your old man won't want your abused little cum filled pussy. The man sinks the tip of his cock inside of her and wacthes as his whole shaft disappear inside of her. She screams and lets out a gasp of air like she had the wind knocked out of her... Now if someone can help me with the way you would like to see this go.
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:25 PM   #2
quickfist6

quickfist6 has initial reputation

I think watching someones girlfriend rape is soo hot. I have a few rape scenes i have downloaded that are hot. I watch them all the time on my computer
quickfist6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:07 AM   #3
maddog

Default Share

Can you send me those clips. I would love to see them. I love seeing another mans woman being taken.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:27 AM   #4
gina

gina has initial reputation

Maddog , would you be watching the "'fantasy " rape of your girlfriend ? Or joining in ?
gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:04 PM   #5
maddog

Default watching

I would just watch. Since i was her first and she is so prim and proper.. Watching her being used and turned into the slut she always made fun of. Watching and wondering if her cries would turn to moans of pleasure. Wondering if she would start sucking and fucking on her own and beg for it.