Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #21
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Leparas, althought i find most of your comments about USA correct, i still believe you are a disgusting sub-human who takes advantage of the specificity of someone's body to insult her.I believe your mental ability (or the luck of it) allows you not to find something different to say than her kilos (which are attractive to a lot of people), or her country's policy;so i suggest you shut up now in order to save your own ass.
I wonder about the size (should i say existence? ) of your balls and i wish Germany sends a military force of one person- that is YOU as you guessed- to iraq, so some taliban or whatever rids the world from your pathetic presence.
Amen

ChiHoney, hasta la victoria siempre, viva la revolucion, avanti popolo alla riscorsa, Ζητω η επανασταση.

Last edited by ego; 01-27-2007 at 04:52 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:46 PM   #22
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeParas
The only reason why they are there is because the USA want the Oil. liberate the people from terrorism. HAHAHA.
Ancient proverb-
“Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.”

And you just got ANOTHER one (¿ainchu special?).
Congrats. Now how ‘bout you drain the gas outta your car into a bathtub or something, hop in, and light a cigarette up.
Oh, and just so you can get a fucken clue-
al Queda was in Iraq before the US came knocken- bin LADEN started dealing with HUSSIEN (and Ayatollah KHAMENEI) as soon as the US pulled out of Kuwait after Desert Storm. (Playing both sides against the middle- How typical.)
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #23
clan_hunter

I have only just read through this, fair enough insulting people but i am not happy with the racial comments relating to each others countries.

My grandfather fought and died in ww2 in the African campaign and he was a New Zealander just like me, he was neither American or German i suggest the piss taking about each others countries goes no further than after this post i am making now
Old 01-28-2007, 08:05 AM   #24
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

I agree with you Clan Hunter. If we go on cataloging failures in countries and cultures, we'd be doing nothing else. Besides, it detracts from what started the whole thing.

The internet seems to bring out some people's inner child...you know the two-year old throwing a tantrum at the mall type of inner child. They say the first thing that comes into their heads and give no thought to how it may hurt other people. They can't help themselves from projecting that their tastes are the only ones that count. They live in their own self-centered little world.

I think we should chip in and get LaParas a baysitter.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #25
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Clan is right.There were people (like New Zealanders, australians, Canadians) who fight just because they thought they have to- not for profit.THEY are the heroes....
Anyway these stuff happend 60 years ago;lets just keep it in mind as an example and use it not to insult others.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Simple flush Our problems away!!

Well Well........A freaking German Idiot causing everyone to get upset with his shit for brains mind! And not to knock Germans as there are a lot of decent ones out there!

But it seems like they have assholes like we do here in the states! And the only thing that comes out of them are TURDS!!

So lets just do like everyone does world wide okay?? Lets FLUSH this Leparas Turd down the Damn Toliet!! He is SMELLING up our site!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #27
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe we can have intelligent conversations about politics without putting each other down...who was the one who said something about anothers country first though? hmm?

I did cuss in my post yeah, cause I got pissed. But I am allowed a piss fit

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and also entitled to disagree with others.

I however do not think anyone wants to debate with me the "imperialistic" (dispicable) actions of ones country for the past 50 years....

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-28-2007 at 06:02 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:57 PM   #28
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
ChiHoney, hasta la victoria siempre, viva la revolucion, avanti popolo alla riscorsa, Ζητω η επανασταση.

What is the meaning of the last two phrases?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 06:23 PM   #29
ego
the obscure

Avanti popolo alla riscorsa - Right on people, to the resistance.
Italian song called "Pantiera rossa" - (red flag).Became the symbol of italian communists when they fought against dictatorship.It makes me shudder.
Ζητω η επανασταση - Hurrah! to the revolution.
Greek phrase. Became legendary in greece because is used often, every time we had a revolution - and we had a lot.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:43 PM   #30
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Human struggle is universal. The needs we have are essentially the same. I find judgement of entire peoples by the actions of their leaders, in their name, to be wholly unsatisfactory.

Man is born free, but is everywhere found in chains....of course, Rousseau was not in fact arguing for freedom, but the statement is sadly correct. The slave of 1800s is no more or less free than the billions that now labour in our worlds industries...or, Indian call centres...they are bound. By responsibility and a deadly trick of convincing someone who lives in X nation that they are different to someone living a hundred miles over there in Y nation...the greatest lie ever maintained...nation-states are a salicious construct of the rulling classes...be they industrialists, monarchies, totalitarian regimes or whatever, a construct to enable the masses to be controled, tamed and manipulated. And the biggest joke of all is to convince those self same masses that they have a vested interest in fighting, in dying "for their country". Thats not to say we should not honor the man who went to war to fight dictators...but we must also recognise we are merely pawns in a game we have long ago surrendered control of.

Even when we rise up, be it in the name of the workers, or some other ideological or religious cause...leaders become corrupt and one regime is merely replaced with another...the act of illusion took centuries to learn, but it has been learnt. How long will it take us, the masses, to learn how to play the game and win?!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:01 AM   #31
ego
the obscure

Well said Lou, great view of the world we live

But i have some objection:
Man is not born free.Is born in an illusionary environment, that gives the sensation of freedom.Technically, i am free.But i smoke.I love.I want a new car, home, whatever.As long as i depend on something, i am not free.And its the worst dictator that enslaves me: my own passions.
The only expression of real freedom i ever met, is written on someone's headstone: I am afraid of nothing.I hope nothing.I am finally free.

Plus, people tend to put themselves in chains.They maybe fight to set themselves free from an obvious oppressor, but only to be again enslaved to another.
I translate my signature: And if the higher our master stands, the longer becomes our chain, and so, we can run and jump around without feeling its existence (of the chain), and this is what we call freedom?

Also, we can not speak for freedom of a mass.A mass is something that can't think, an easy thing to manipulate.Yes masses are only pawns.In our quest for freedom, we are alone....
Old 01-29-2007, 11:20 AM   #32
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

yeah, I guess.

Quote:
Freedom is defined as acting out of the necessity of one’s own nature. Well, for Spinoza there are only two possibilities: if it is not your nature that necessitates the action, then it’s got to be the nature of something outside of you that necessitates it. In the latter case, the action clearly wouldn’t be free: your action would be constrained by something outside you. So, it is only when your own nature necessitates you to act that you are free.

* In other words, you are free when your action is not produced by external causes, i.e., you are free when you are not passive but active.
* Recall the definition of a striving. X strives to do F iff X would do F if there were no other causes. When you are free, you are acting in the way you strive to act.
* Spinoza’s illustration of this is God’s thoughts. God is presumably free—what could bind him? But God’s understanding is necessitated by his nature always to be true.
* His illustration of unfreedom is the thrown stone: its movement is not due to the necessity of its own nature, but due to the impulse from the thrower.
* A number of philosophers prefer a different notion of freedom, which I will call “libertarian freedom”, which requires that you have a capability of going in more than one direction, of choosing one or another alternative. As we saw, neither Spinoza nor Leibniz thinks we have libertarian freedom.
from

Link1

Ok, now to illustrate. I am free to kill anybody. Why, because I want to, I am free. There is no action outside which forces me to kill. If there were, then I am not free to kill, it is a necessity. Therefore, when I am forced to kill, I am not free to kill.
It is only when I am free to kill, am I really free to kill.

boolah, boolah, tie me up and fuck me, yeah, I know, I won't be free, but hell, who cared, I am not free. Yeah, and maybe the ropes are only imaginary. Help, help.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:31 PM   #33
ego
the obscure

Interesting view. Thanks Gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Ok, now to illustrate. I am free to kill anybody. Why, because I want to, I am free. There is no action outside which forces me to kill. If there were, then I am not free to kill, it is a necessity. Therefore, when I am forced to kill, I am not free to kill.
It is only when I am free to kill, am I really free to kill.
I dont believe its that simple.
I mean i was free to choose if i start smoking or not.I choose to start, and i am enslaved now.
Also, what is the difference between a necessity and something u want? Is there a real necessity?
I believe that no.We always have at least two options.When is absolutely obvious which one we will choose, we call it a necessity.On the other hand, what i want, is a necessity for me.
One thing for sure, is that when you are forced to do something, you are not free.