Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #21
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoYDoC
May be hez talkin bout Macau or even Germany
Countries like above can promote Rape as means of maintaining Population ....lolzzzzzz
Germany promotes rape? when was that then 1944 or something and why Macau, isn't that a city? I think you need to get some more sleep, doc??
Holmes begins to refill his pipe
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:03 PM   #22
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
Do you have a source for that?
I thought the news article was posted here. It was a study done in the UK.
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #23
BoYDoC

BoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these parts

Quote:
4. The various religions and medical sciences can not agree upon what point a fetus becomes a human being and I certainly am not qualified to make that judgment.
Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes
Title 18 -- CRIMES AND OFFENSES

Abortion on unborn child of 24 or more weeks gestational age.
(a) Prohibition.--Except as provided in subsection (b), no person shall perform or induce an abortion upon another person when the gestational age of the unborn child is 24 or more weeks.

(b) Exceptions.--

It shall not be a violation of subsection (a) if an abortion is performed by a physician and that physician reasonably believes that it is necessary to prevent either the death of the pregnant woman or the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the woman. No abortion shall be deemed authorized under this paragraph if performed on the basis of a claim or a diagnosis that the woman will engage in conduct which would result in her death or in substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.
It shall not be a violation of subsection (a) if the abortion is performed by a physician and that physician reasonably believes, after making a determination of the gestational age of the unborn child in compliance with section 3210 (relating to determination of gestational age), that the unborn child is less than 24 weeks gestational age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a legal prohibition, not talking into account the religious obligations,
being observed in Pennsylvania, don't know about other states, though this
rule is exactly the same in the U.K and Ireland.
BoYDoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:51 PM   #24
BoYDoC

BoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noname
I thought the news article was posted here. It was a study done in the UK.
Please let me know about this article, as far as i have observed, only saw one woman opting for continuing with the pregnancy!
Old 05-12-2006, 04:56 PM   #25
BoYDoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Germany promotes rape? when was that then 1944 or something and why Macau, isn't that a city? I think you need to get some more sleep, doc??
Holmes begins to refill his pipe
Grm
No Grm, you did'nt get my point, Germany and Macau are among the Countries with the lowest birth rate......
As far as Macau is concerned all i can say that its a is a small territory on the southern coast of China. Administered by Portugal until 1999, it was the oldest European colony in China, dating to the 16th century. The administrative power (in Portuguese "poder administrativo") over Macau was transferred to the People's Republic of China in 1999, same thing that hapened to Honk Kong in 1997.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:26 PM   #26
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1/Latvia:
7.8 births/1,000 population

2/Bulgaria:
8.06 births/1,000 population

3/Estonia:
8.45 births/1,000 population

4/Russia:
9.02 births/1,000 population

5/Ukraine:
9.03 births/1,000 population

6/Czech Republic:
9.1 births/1,000 population

7/Italy:
9.13 births/1,000 population

8/Spain:
9.22 births/1,000 population

9/Hungary:
9.26 births/1,000 population

10/Belarus:
9.27 births/1,000 population

11/Germany:
9.35 births/1,000 population

45th /Macau

Isn't it amazing what facts you can find on the web.
My apologies for the misunderstanding Doc.
Grm

Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:38 PM   #27
BoYDoC

2005 est

Ukraine: 8.67
Lithuania: 8.62
Macau: 8.47
Germany: 8.33
Hink Kong: 7.26

Ref: The World Fact Book (Central Intelligence Agency, USA)
Old 05-13-2006, 08:03 AM   #28
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach
4. The various religions and medical sciences can not agree upon what point a fetus becomes a human being and I certainly am not qualified to make that judgment..
Oddly enough, I belive there are bible (torah) passages that put it at several weeks after birth.

The bible also prescribes death for any child not obedient to their parent, regardless of age.

La.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #29
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoYDoC
Please let me know about this article, as far as i have observed, only saw one woman opting for continuing with the pregnancy!
Not opting to continue, just results of pregnancy rates
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:22 PM   #30
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool ..........

Wanna be in Macau when they adopt the new strategy to increase birth rate

Last edited by kinkyone; 05-13-2006 at 04:23 PM. Reason: i try to avoid typo's
kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:09 PM   #31
coach

BoyDoc,
You pick one of my statements out, and quote it and then paste a statute from a single state. What were you trying to say? The fact that one state outlaws abortion after a specific period of time has nothing to do with the statement I made. My statement simply points out that the various religions and the medical community can not agree when a fetus becomes a human being. The legal world has never come up with an answer either. No where in that statute does it state that the fetus is now considered a human being, just that abortion is not legal from that point in PA. If you pole the 50 states, you will get 50 different answers which only backs my point!
Old 05-13-2006, 11:12 PM   #32
persiangurl

abortion is here to stay

if u dont like it, go kill urself..... nobody will miss u either

ps. that wasnt directed to anyone in particular, just the general population

Old 05-14-2006, 01:14 AM   #33
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

General statements encouraging mass suicide to radicals are perectly acceptable on this forum PG!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:19 AM   #34
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool ......

For my money, I think the girl impragenated should have the sole right to decide whether she goes ahead or not, because rest of them are just preaching and yapping, while it's her who will have to go through the ordeal, and not only for nine months - but for a lifetime.......

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote