Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rowdy Room

For the past couple of months I’ve taken a sabbatical and watched a part of Rapeboard die a slow boring death. The Rowdy Room has degenerated into a glorified face book of members showing pictures of their fucking cats and participating in mind numbing fuck all. The Rowdy Room has lost its way and no-one gives a shit except for FR who tries valiantly to create a bit of controversy to try and flog the membership into some semblance of activity. Don’t waste your time old mate, you’re flogging a dead horse. The blurb for the Rowdy Room says not to enter if you don’t want to be insulted. Yeah Right. It should say that if you enter you’ll be bored to fucking death. Maybe I’m pissed off because I remember the old Rowdy Room where Phantom, Sierra. Maradona and dozens of others fought it out with no holds barred, somewhere where you looked forward to entering knowing you were going to experience a fiery time. No fire any more, just fucking ashes.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bunch of cunts.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:17 AM   #3
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hello old mate. How the fuck are you? Thanks for holding the fort.
To all the others;- I reckon that unless you are stating something rude, racist, controversial or just plain fucking politically incorrect, stay away and post your inoccuous bland comments somewhere else. I for one don't want to hear what you had for breakfast, what you are reading, what your favourite movie is. I don't give a a shit. Instead be controversial, be outspoken, infuriate people and best of all don't be frightened to state your case. I'm fed up of a fairy cake Rowdy Room so fuck off with your banalities and sugar puff posts. Get the Rowdy Room back to what it used to be - a cauldron.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:25 AM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Personally I think the rowdy room should be closed due to flooding. To be honest even the insults got boring and more annoying than anything else, variations on a theme if you like, two posters spending whole swaths of the day just calling each other assholes, bitches or whatever. No humour, no joy, just hate spilling from each and every keystroke.

I wouldn't mind if this was in 'calling out' threads, the ones where people challenged each other to the online equivalent of a duel, you knew what was going to happen then, you could avoid it if you wanted. But when it invaded other threads in there, when it becomes unavoidable and nothing to do with the thread, well that was just a pain in the ass. And I know you may say, avoid the threads there, but why should I? Why should my online experience be curtailed because someone feels that a problem they have should be spread around the whole room, why should this stop me from offering to support, sympathy or my own take to others? Sugar puff you may say, well if that is true, than sugar puff and proud.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:42 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pete, this place comes with one very simple instruction. "Do not enter unless you want to be insulted."

Anyone without the wit to heed that instruction deserves to be figuratively torn limb from limb. To our discredit, my old mate is right. This room has become a dumping ground for banality. 99% of what is posted here deserves nothing but ridicule. Your post most of all.

Sure, you have every right to defend whoever you see fit to, but if you come in hear expecting to see sugar coated words, you're going to be disappointed. You know this! I don't see this room getting closed, it's too valuable. It provides a pressure outlet that prevents peoples nastiness being spread over the whole site. Got a problem with someone? Say it here. Spotted a troll? Get them in here. Fed up
With spam? Say it here.

Deal with it, Pete, or fucking stay away. Either way, stopping being a whiney cunt about it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-08-2014, 05:45 AM   #6
batffink
Privileged Member

Thanks for your reply Pete and I appreciate your point but don't you think the concerns you mention would be better off in the idle chat room. If, as you suggest, people would still like to bring problems etc to the Rowdy Room, nothing's going to change. I personally would sympathise with anyone with problems, news, likes and dislikes etc. But NOT in the Rowdy Room. The Rowdy Room should be a Rowdy Room as advertised, not another chat room.
Speak up all you silent members. Do you want the Rowdy Room to be a Rowdy Room or just another fucking dumbed down gabfest?
Old 02-08-2014, 05:49 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I want total war! Zeig fucking Heil motherfuckers!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #8
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Personally, I do enjoy the banter that comes from the rowdy room. I do try to avoid posting as I worry that I may offend. Although that does sound a little twattish, I do miss the days when we had such a good laugh on here.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #9
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everyone on here tends to get on better these days. There are no serious arguments to resolve or slagging matches to have. But the room is here if we need it

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

McBatfink asked a question, girls. Tell him what you want, not how it is or was.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To be honest, I'll take just about any form of conversation.

I miss the old days, too, but we got away with it because there was something ELSE on the forum. If arguments and savagery were not your cup of tea, you could join in dozens of threads in Idle Talk (one or two of them might even be intelligent), waste time in the games, or download some really excellent vids from ten or twelve quality uploaders.

Now that we have nobody uploading except for the same old garbage, no discussions to speak of in Idle Talk, and the rape forums infested, the Rowdy Room has become the meeting place for us die-hards. When people wander in to see what's going on they back out hurriedly, never to return.

My opinion - worth every penny you pay for it - is that we need a little more activity elsewhere before we get out the gutting knives and pull the pin on the grenades with people who wander in. (Trolls and idiots wanting to pimp their wives and girlfriends are excepted from this, but I think we hunted them nearly to extinction.)

The death of RapidShare, the pestilence of spam, and new laws have made it unlikely that we will ever return RB to its former glory, but we could bring it back to the point where it's worth logging in more than once a week if we spend as much time building up as tearing down.

Your mileage may vary, of course. This is just one old timer's opinion.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:04 PM   #12
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was mostly a lurker during the boards 'glory days'.... This board is not what it used to be. I watch as new girls join.... they get all kinds of attention from about a 25 - 50 guys. Everything from a warm welcome to absolutely creepily retarded statements..... and its no surprise within a few weeks, most do not return. Its become a revolving door. Sierra is right, the board itself needs new life, then perhaps the Rowdy Room.

I would offer.... try to gage where new members are. Some of you are vets and raw. Not every new member is ready to jump right in and be that raw. Try build at least a little rapport. Yes, it is rape board. I'm not saying be pussies either. But when 90% of new members aren't coming back there is an issue.

my 2 cents.

...... and Rotters a cunt.
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"

Last edited by IvoryBeast; 02-09-2014 at 05:25 PM.
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Rowdy Room is a sad, pale shadow of its former glory! Or course that's probably because the lunatic shitsacks we used to pull in here for a good verbal beating are all gone these days. Face it, you're all a bunch of relatively sane nonshitsacks who aren't worth beating with a verbal stick! Not one of you is a screaming drama queen or a keyboard hero or a major troll. You don't scream and cry and stamp your little feet and issue wild threats and claim how tuff you are and on and on! So I guess I should finish with...

SHITSACK LUNATICS WANTED! DRAMA QUEENS APPLY HERE!
Old 02-10-2014, 12:54 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

So what you're saying is, we need Phantom back?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:06 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I think, Sierra, that McBatfinks point is, that half the shit that gets dumped in here now should be in Idle Talk. It's a hell of our own making. What little action there is is in here and I expect many just don't want to come in and get insulted.

The Rowdy Room needs some form of quality control applied. Who gives a flying fuck if someone is thinking of buying the latest iPhone? All this day to day bollocks just does not belong in here. If it doesn't contain the potential to insult, or offend, put it in Idle Talk.

I really could not care if your garden shed burnt down, and took out half your petunias with it. Sure, it pissed you off, what do you want, fucking sympathy? From me? More chance of platting shit. Shit happens.

It drives me fucking mad!

This is all meant in the kindest possible way.

Oh, and Ivory Beast, who you calling cunt, cunt?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:08 AM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Phantom was at one time the king of the drama queens, but I always preferred going Rowdy Room on the real lunatic shitsacks like Maradona and a long list of others!
Old 02-10-2014, 01:17 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Maradona was a unique kind of lunatic. A friendlier bloke you could never hope to meet, in an internet sense. He just couldn't help himself though. So many chances and he blew every one of them!

Fucking hilarious! Can't we sneak him back in somehow?

Phantom though, really knows how to light the touch paper. Giving him the ban hammer just blew the situation to smithereens. I think it's fair to state that whilst he had that power, you just couldn't go toe to toe with him on an equal footing. Which was a shame, we ought to be able to duke it out with each other without fear of retribution so long as everyone stays within the bounds of what is permissible.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:27 AM   #18
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Nope, can't sneak Maradona back in since he was permabanned for good reason!
Old 02-10-2014, 02:18 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It was a joke.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 02:23 AM   #20
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I thought jokes were supposed to go like; Phantom, Maradona and FuckingRotter walk into a bar...