Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2006, 04:06 PM   #1
Ace

Default Would you rape if there were no consequences?

Clan_hunter started a very interesting thread about whether or not we’d rape if it were made legal. Many of us still wouldn’t (including myself) because of the long-lasting mental trauma we’d cause our victims in reality.

However, what if we knew that wouldn’t happen? What if you somehow had a "Groundhog Day" type week, where you knew everything you did would be reset, and as far as everybody else was concerned, nothing ever happened. Only you would know what you did.

Would you then commit rape?

(I’m pretty sure I would! )

Ok, I know this is much more far-fetched than even the far-fetched notion of legalising rape, but this is a fantasy site after all!
Old 07-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #2
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

In fantasy, I'd be nailing every woman who caught my eye. I think most guys (on this site) would in the scenerio you're depicting.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #3
persiangurl

i believe this concept is the premise of what Grand Theft Auto is based on
Old 07-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #4
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

It kind of depends on if the consequences include guilt or any belief that you did something wrong I think.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:26 PM   #5
boldin18
Privileged Member

boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It would be very tempting if you didnt have to worry about going to jail or anything after you did it to someone but I would still probally not do it just cause of the guilt that you could face the rest of your life knowing you did something bad to someone.
boldin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #6
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldin18
It would be very tempting if you didnt have to worry about going to jail or anything after you did it to someone but I would still probally not do it just cause of the guilt that you could face the rest of your life knowing you did something bad to someone.
Ah, but did you do something bad to her though? As far as she's concerned, nothing has ever happened. Only you know what you did!

If somebody told you they had raped you, then reset your life to how you are now (with no knowledge or evidence of this), would you care?
Old 07-04-2006, 06:09 PM   #7
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

I guess it takes a certain amount of courage to live out this topic fantasy.

Not that I am praising such courage.

Of course, those people who piloted the planes in new york and washington had courage.

....and a lot of folks here would not do it, for the legal consequences involved.

But even if this restriction was removed, would you really?

How about murder, if it became possible, would you do it?

If you could do anything you want, and get away with it, would you?

This thread is becoming pointless.
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:47 PM   #8
Tanya

f

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:34 AM   #9
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyq11
This thread is becoming pointless.
I think this is fairly moot.

It's like saying, would you hang yourself if you knew you weren't going to die. Hmmm.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:25 AM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
I think this is fairly moot.

It's like saying, would you hang yourself if you knew you weren't going to die. Hmmm.
Ummm...yeah! That logic is just astounding!
Old 07-05-2006, 05:52 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I have to say I would. If people get posesion of a that kind of power, about 95% of the population will use it.
And all of you who say you would not just have a limited imagination...
Old 07-05-2006, 07:50 AM   #12
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

^.......or are too damm shy/spooked ? to admit it ..even on a fantasy site......among like minded people .....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:45 AM   #13
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
i believe this concept is the premise of what Grand Theft Auto is based on
You are so right PG, GTA is great, you can blow people apart, beat their brains out, run them over leaving a trail of blood and gore and no one gets hurt, maybe they should include rape as well, which is worse morally? Murder or rape?
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:02 AM   #14
TheOpportunist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
You are so right PG, GTA is great, you can blow people apart, beat their brains out, run them over leaving a trail of blood and gore and no one gets hurt, maybe they should include rape as well, which is worse morally? Murder or rape?
Apparently sex (not even rape, just sex), since the franchise went on for over 7 pyschotically violent years without a hiccup until someone figured out how to access the new and hidden sex cheat.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:06 AM   #15
TheOpportunist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
^.......or are too damm shy/spooked ? to admit it ..even on a fantasy site......among like minded people .....
I kinda wonder about that too.

I think a lot of guys carry guilt about their rape fantasies; so any time a question like this comes up they go into overcompensating "oh my god I'd NEVER" mode when really they're thinking "hmm, sounds good to me".
Old 07-05-2006, 09:58 PM   #16
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedWithHer
I kinda wonder about that too.

I think a lot of guys carry guilt about their rape fantasies; so any time a question like this comes up they go into overcompensating "oh my god I'd NEVER" mode when really they're thinking "hmm, sounds good to me".

That's true in some cases I'm sure. But for others, myself included, real rape is just not like fantasy rape - too messy. From stories of real rape, the victim ususally gets really beat up. Kinda kills it for me.

Besides, it'd be a lot of work. Kinda lazy these days
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:11 PM   #17
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The reference to "Groundhog Day" reminds me of a movie titled "Strange Days" of a few
years ago. Set in the near future, the premise was the development of a head set device that
could record and transmit minutely detailed sensations. Want to feel the rush of robbing a bank? Just buy the headset recording of a hooked up bank robber. Rape? You can buy the
experience from the perspectives of attacker and victim.
I can hardly wait for the development of a virtual reality maching that will allow someone to go home at night, tell a machine "I'll have Halle Berry ala Swordfish", and sit back to have every pleasure center in the brain stimulated by an experience that can't be differentiated from the real thing. Now suppose you ordered up Susan George in "Straw Dogs". Would you have raped her? If somebody starts selling them I'm buying one.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:44 PM   #18
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is a sign of just how messed up American values are that sex is posited as worse for kids to see than violence.

Also probably why we're such a violent society.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:56 PM   #19
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey
The reference to "Groundhog Day" reminds me of a movie titled "Strange Days" of a few
years ago. Set in the near future, the premise was the development of a head set device that
could record and transmit minutely detailed sensations. Want to feel the rush of robbing a bank? Just buy the headset recording of a hooked up bank robber. Rape? You can buy the
experience from the perspectives of attacker and victim.
I can hardly wait for the development of a virtual reality maching that will allow someone to go home at night, tell a machine "I'll have Halle Berry ala Swordfish", and sit back to have every pleasure center in the brain stimulated by an experience that can't be differentiated from the real thing. Now suppose you ordered up Susan George in "Straw Dogs". Would you have raped her? If somebody starts selling them I'm buying one.
Cherry 2000, anyone?

Oh, and speaking about robots, there is a comic on the dofantasy site called "Slave Clones" about a company that builds robots for torture and rape, nice looking robots.
After one robot malfunctions, one man sent to get them says, "Damn, they are robots after all, they can take only so much abuse."

Last edited by gal4; 07-11-2006 at 10:01 PM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #20
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Cherry 2000, anyone?
Cool movie. Great action scenes, not a very good storyline... with a bit of nudity it would of been perfect for me.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote