Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #81
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I listened to Jack still without looking at him. I scooted away, as close to the arm of the couch as possible. "What if I don't care about all of that, Jack? None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you. If you didn't tell me to call Chris and break up with him, he wouldn't have raped my sister. He raped her because of me, because he was mad at me. Who knows what else he will do... He's the type of guy to hold a grudge."

I took in a deep breath. "You don't know what I've been feeling for the past 24 hours... it's ridiculous. I was angry, sad, anxoius, confused... I mean, I don't even know what I should do right now. Does it matter anymore?"
Old 05-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #82
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I noticed Sienna move away from to the end of the coach. I tried to listen to what she was saying but instead started to stare at her chest and legs. She was so incredibly attractive and I really wanted to have her again. After she stoped talking I moved closer and said, "Your absolutly right Sienna, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry. Lets not have this ruin our senior year and also think about your sister. She needs you to be strong for her now." I put my arm behind Sienna but not touching her and added, "Together we can help her get past this, you know she cares about both of us."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #83
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stopped and thought for a moment. He was right, in a weird way. I did need to be strong for my sister, to show her that she can get through this and that I would be there for her through it. I couldn't believe the man, the love of my life; Chris... has come down to this. To call me a slut, rape my sister... how could he?

I shook my head. I knew Jack could see, he didn't know what was going on in my head. "Look, Jack..." I sucked in a deep breath and crossed my arms over my chest. "Why did you... rape me?"
Old 05-10-2008, 12:01 AM   #84
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I looked down when Sienna asked me why I had raped her and thought about what I would say to her. I looked up into her eyes and said, "Honestly Sienna I don't know, you are so beautiful and I had bottled up desires that I couldn't contain. The emotion of the big win and us alone under the bleachers was just too much. Will you forgive me?" I took ahold of Sienna's hand and waited for her answer.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #85
lildefect

I looked down at Jack's hand on mine, then up at him. He seemed sincere. Learning about my sister's rape only enraged me more with Chris. Maybe this happened to show me what a horrible person Chris was? Was I meant to break it off with him?

No. I knew what Jack did was wrong. He violated my trust and my body. Not to mention, he threatened to hurt my sister. Chris only beat him to the punch.

"You know what?" I moved my hand away from his. "No. I won't forgive you. You are as much to blame. I won't tell anyone about what happened. You just need to leave me and my sister alone." I stood up.

"I came to bring those clothes, Jack. I never want to talk to you again." And I began toward the door.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #86
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could feel my anger starting to build when Sienna told me that she never wanted to talk to me again. I stood up and followed Sienna towards the door and grabbed her shoulder from behind and she turned her head towards me. I said, "Fine Sienna, you don't want to talk with me and make me look like a fool at school that's your choice. But you can't stop me from talking to Trish, I'm going to ask her out and I guarentee she'll say yes. There's not a damn thing you can do about it."
Old 05-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #87
lildefect

I stared up at Jack.

"I assure you, I will have a long talk with my sister and I can guarantee that she won't say yes. I'll tell her you raped me, and that you told Chris to rape her because I didn't want to go out with you. I'm her sister, she'll believe me over you, and I can assure you that she will not fall for your lies."

I moved my shoulder away from him. "Nobody is making you look like a damn fool, you did that to yourself. I'm gonna look like a slut, you're gonna look like a damn hero for punching Chris. Leave us alone, or I'm gonna start some nasty rumors."

I opened the door.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #88
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My anger came to a boil, this ungrateful bitch was playing me like a fool. I grabbed Sienna by the arm and pulled her back into the house and flung her to the ground. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I said, "I tried to be you friend, but this is how you treat my kindness. Your not going to lie to Trish and tell that I told Chris to rape her. Your my girl and your going to start acting like it."

I grabbed Sienna by her blonde hair and dragged her to the couch and got on top of her and started to kiss her neck while my hands reached under her skirt and grabbed her panties and yanked them hard.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:46 AM   #89
lildefect

"NO!" I yelped as I was being pulled by my hair and thrown on the couch. I tried to get up immediately but Jack was on top of me. I was starting to get scared again.

"Don't do this again! Leave me the alone!" I brought my knee up, trying to kneel him in the sack, but missing and hitting him in the ass. "Get off of me! I won't go through this again!" I wasn't going to lay back and take it this time.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:42 PM   #90
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As Sienna struggled with my my towel came off and I was completely naked on top her body. She was wearing blue jeans and I struggled to get them unbuttoned. She was not letting me pull them off so I took my hand and forced it under her panties and let my fingers roughly enter her canal. I said, "You can fight me all you want but I'm going to get what I desire."
Old 05-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #91
lildefect

A moan escaped my lips as his finger pushed inside of me. I shook my head furiously and squeezed my legs tightly together. The towel that was around him had fallen off, down onto the side of the couch. I frowned as I brought my hands up to his chest, trying to push him off of me. I stopped trying to reason with him, obviously it did nothing. I pushed as hard as I could trying to get him off.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:59 PM   #92
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We struggle on the couch but I was just too big and strong for Sienna to push me off of her body. I grabbed her jeans and managed to pull them down along with her panties to just above her knees. I then rolled Sienna over so that she was faceing the couch and her back was to me. I said, "Fuck you Sienna, if you want it rough I'll give it to you rough in your ass."
Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #93
lildefect

It struck me just what he was going to do.

"Oh god no... NOT THAT!" I was furiously trying to wiggle away. "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT! NOT THAT!" I was screaming my head off. I remember Chris wanted to try it once and he got only half an inch in before the pain made me stop him... and Jack was bigger than Chris. Much bigger.

"OK OK! I'll- I'll do whatever- whatever you want! Please stop!"
Old 05-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #94
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Now your starting to come to your senses Sienna." I got off of her but put myself between her and the door in case she thought about changeing her mind. I said, "Take off all of your clothes, get on the carpet, lay on your back, and spread your legs wide. I promise to be gentle."
Old 05-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #95
lildefect

I buried my head in the couch and let out a yelp as I burst into tears uncontrollably. Vaginal sex wasn't foreign to me, me and Chris had been sexually active for 3 months. But this was so degrading, humiliating.

Crying I got up off of the couch and slowly started taking off my clothes, throwing them aside on the couch until I was fully unclothed. I sniffled and looked up through the long strands of blonde hair that fell in front of my face. Then I slowly got onto the floor, leaning back on my hands and looking up, waiting.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:28 PM   #96
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My lust for Sienna reached a peek as I watch her slowly undress and get on the floor and spread her legs slightly. She had an incredible body and watching her submit to me like this was incredible. I thought I might have an orgasim just watching. I got on my knees between her legs, my cock sticking straight out towards her pussy. I said, "That's a good girl Sienna, I'll be very gentle." I slowly pushed my hard cock inside of her pussy a few inches and start to thrust my muscle slowly moveing my cock back and forth. As I continued to fuck her still on my knees I could feel my cock penetrateing deeper and deeper until it was fully inside of her body. I let my hands softly touch her breasts and nipples.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #97
lildefect

I laid all the way on the floor as Jack moved over to me and got between my legs. I continued to cry. I was angry at myself for 'letting' him do this, but I couldn't let him rape my ass... I just couldn't, and he was much too strong for me.

Jack started pushing his cock inside of me. I turned my face to the right as I let out a moan. "Jaack..." I cried as he fucked me.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #98
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to fuck Sienna with long steady thrusts allowing my hands to play with her body as we fucked. My right hand had found her clit which I started to rub hard and steady, my left had played with her nipples and would touch her hair. I said, "Oh yes, Sienna, your so hot. Your my girl now."
Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #99
lildefect

"Noooo..." I moaned outloud between cries. I was vulnerable, forced to do what he wanted. When his hand reached down and began to play with my clit I squirmed helplessly, though made no other attempt to stop his invading touch. I grabbed his arms, feeling the need to squeeze something, to let out my frustrations. I grabbed as hard as I could, tensing up my body.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #100
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I felt her hands reach up and squeeze my arms it got me even more excited. I moved my body so I was laying flat on top of her body, my cock still penetrateing her vigina. I said, "I love it when you touch me Sienna." I started to pump my cock deeper and harder. I added, "I can't wait to cum inside of you."