Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
Susan42

Susan42 has initial reputation
Default Every woman's fear, every mother's nightmare...

Their eyes crawl over us, my daughter and I. They peek out of dark windows and from alleyways. There is nothing in our dress that should inspire this sick leering, but that won't get in the way of their imaginations...of your imagination.

All I did was open my mouth to eat a piece of food and you fantasized you were shoving your cock down my throat. My daughter bent over to pick up a bracelet she had dropped and all you could think about was brutally sodomizing her while you forced me to watch, crying and helpless.

You follow us everyday now as I walk her home through the city streets in the afternoons. You'd love to tell me what you'd would do to us, how you would violate us -- you'd love to make me feel fear, to make that place between my legs clench up in terror knowing that soon you were going to wrench it open and viciously pound my defenseless, brown-furred sex raw and sore.

A small piece of paper falls out of my purse. I don't notice. But I sense something dark on the wind that makes me turn around for a minute. I grab my daughter's hand and insist on quickening the pace.

You pick up the paper. It has numbers on it. A phone number...specifically a number to a voice mail service I use and check daily:

253-780-9746

You smile an evil predatory grin. You can't wait to tell me how your going to rape me -- even more so, you can't wait to graphically illustrate what you are going to do to Abigail. It gets you hard to know that there is nothing I can do to protect her from your angry cock.

You are stalking us like a wolf. There will be no escape. I am a 42 year old single mom already just barely holding everything together. Make me very afraid...

Last edited by Susan42; 12-18-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Susan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Mayormike

Mayormike has initial reputation

Hmm.. I'll luv ur lips on ma dick 2:>
Mayormike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Has Susan faded into the darkness?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote