Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
redkiller

redkiller has initial reputation
Default Confessionsn Of A Serial Rapist

Pt 1
Girls were always out of my league from when I was in grade school to now. Its not that I was bad looking, I was always just ‘the nice guy’ or the ‘friend.’ I always thought that being the nice guy would lead me somewhere but here I am 25 and still single. I’ve had my fair share of girls in the last 7 years but only if they were in a drunken daze. Nothing ever substantial, but I finally learned how to get what I want. I just have to take it.

It started with my “best friend” Samantha, Sammy for short. After years of being her shoulder to cry on after jerk off boyfriends and drunk mistakes I knew she would never see me as anything more then friends. I was so much in the friend zone she would ask me to go bra shopping with her. I’d go and watch her change through the opening of the curtains. I then set up a camera in her room without her knowledge and watch her strip down. I even caught her having sex a couple of times which at first I was furious that it wasn’t me, then I started to enjoy watching her fuck some random guy and I would get off to it. Well I did this for a couple years until she moved away to a college in another state.

Around that time, a new neighbor moved in next door. She was a fox! She was only about 16 but she was nicely built. She has a petite frame maybe 5’5” with what looked like to be DD but on her tight body were probably only Cs. She had long wavy brunette hair and gorgeous big brown eyes. Her legs were perfectly formed and in her usual short tight shorts ran all the way up to her wonderfully sculpted ass.
I started thinking of how much it turned me on to watch Sammy undress without her knowing so I decided I would try to catch a peak at this new girl.

It was about 10 on a Thursday night and she was just getting in. She had a sun dress on that fit tightly to her breast with a v-neck that showed them off quite a bit. The bottom of the dress was flowy but not enough to hide that wonderful ass. She gave what was probably her jock boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and ran inside her boobs bouncing the whole way.

I sat outside her window in my black shirt and black sweatpants waiting for the show to begin. It didn’t take long. She started undressing. She got down to her red lacy bra and matching thong. I felt my cock begin to grow almost instantaneously. The thought of her being able to look at her window and maybe see a random guy jacking off to her excited me so much! Then she slid off her thong down her perfect legs and to my pleasant surprise she was completely shaved. I couldn’t take it anymore I blew a load right onto her window. I got up and went home. I couldn’t fall asleep thinking of how much I wanted her and how I would never be able to get a girl like that.

I watched her from her window a couple of times a week for the next few months and I even caught her kissing her boyfriend in the car. I found out that her name was Kara. I also found out she didn’t let the boys get much past 2nd base. This excited me even more, and angered me. Why did a girl so hot think she could just tease guys and not let them have anything in return? It was then I knew I had to teach her and all the girls out there a lesson.

The next night I saw her come home early but she stayed in the car and kissed with her boyfriend for another hour. I had seen her parents leave for the weekend earlier in the day. Her boyfriend was getting very turned on and she kept denying him. Eventually she got out of the car and went inside. She took a shower and when she came out I was at the window where I had frequented a lot in the last couple of months. She was just in her towel with water droplets still running down her tight body. I knew it was time after I watched her tease her boyfriend only to reject him. After watching her come home late so many nights I found where the spare key was. I grabbed it and slowly opened the door. I had never been inside the house but from watching Kara, I knew exactly where her room was.

She was still standing up in her towel when I snuck into her bedroom. I think she was probably picking out an outfit for a date tomorrow. I really wanted to just stand there and admire her beauty but she turned around when her floor creaked.
“AHHHH! Who are you!? What are you doing in my room!?” she screamed.
At that point instinct just took over and I lunged toward her putting one hand over her mouth and the other on her throat. I don’t know if it was her lack of air or my hand over her mouth but she was almost instantly silenced. At that point I threw her up against the wall and tore off her towel with my hand that was holding her mouth.
“Scream again and I’ll kill you” I said quietly. I had forgotten that her parents were away and no one would hear her at that point. Either way I had her scared so she wouldn’t scream.
“wha-ha-hat do you want?” she whispered as I still had a firm grip on her throat. “I’ve money, ju-u-st let me go.”
“Oh Kara, I don’t want money.” I smiled with a sadistic grin. Her big brown eyes lit up with even more fear as I said her name. I loosened my grip on her throat so she wouldn’t pass out on me. Both her hands were clawing at my arms as she all but dangled from me.
“How, how do you know my name? Who are you? What do you want?!” She started to sob.
“Oh I know a lot about you honey, and I want every piece of you; that’s what I want.”
“please, please don’t hurt me, I’ll do anything, ju-ust please let me go.” She sobbed.
“I’ll do anything,” I said as I grabbed a hold of her semi wet hair and threw her onto her bed. She started crying even louder so something just came over me and I slapped her hard in the face. I had never hit a women but it felt so good, it was a huge rush. Her eyes grew teary and she was now in a quiet sniffling cry. I pulled her hands back behind her head and her tight little body tried desperately to fight back. Her squirming underneath me just turned me on more. It was like I was taking back the control that all the other girls acted like I didn’t have. I started to undo my pants with one hand while holding her other hands above her head. After I got my pants off my cock was desperately trying to free itself from my boxers. I kneeled inbetween Kara’s toned legs and spread them apart with my knees. I slipped off my boxers as my cock standing at full attention with 8 inches sprung loose from them.

I started rubbing and sucking on her C breasts making her nipples stand at attention to the flicking of my tongue. As I sucked and licked at one, my free hand kneaded the other. I pinched her nipple hard enough to make her squeal. I decided enough was enough and I positioned the head of my cock at the beginning of her opening. I rubbed my cock now dripping with pre cum up and down her slit until I pushed just a little bit of it in. Kara was going wild now and started screaming again so slid back out and saw a scarf laying on the floor. I quickly picked it up and tied her writs to the bed post.

“Get off of me! Stop! Help!” she kept screaming and she was fighting to get loose. “You’ll go to jail for this! My boyfriend will kill you!” I was getting tired of her screaming even though it turned me on to hear her so helpless and trying to think her way out of this.
I repositioned myself and slid in only an inch when my suspicion of her being a virgin was confirmed. Just as I was about to slowly push my way through she spit in my face. This really pissed me off. Thinking she still had power in this situation! I slapped at her and grabbed her neck tightly. I was going to go slow but not anymore. In one hard thrust I pushed through as far as I could go. She tried to scream but my hand was wrapped too tightly around her little throat. Her back arched in pain. My cock was only half way in as her pussy tried desperately to push me out. I could tell that she was in pain but it was too late, I didn’t care, it actually excited me. I pulled out almost all the way and forced myself back in even deeper this time. The mix of blood and her pussy trying to quickly moisten itself to prevent anymore damage let me in a little bit more each thrust. Each time I thrust I forced myself in deeper and deeper and her body was still violently fighting back. I felt the pressure in my balls start to swell up until I pushed into her as far as I could go and exploded into her newly deflowered hole. I held myself there releasing all I had into her feeling her tight pussy grab at my swollen cock. I only then released my grip from her neck as I pulled out of her. She was coughing and gasping for air like she was taking her first breath ever.
I walked to the bathroom as she was still tied up, I was thinking to myself how hot it was to deflower such a beautiful young girl. How much power I finally had, how she just like every girl was to blame for my actions. Thinking about it started making me hard again already. I walked back into her room seeing her laying naked there tied up and helpless still. I grabbed her panties off of the floor and walked over and stuck them into her mouth. I untied her hands and retied the scarf around her mouth to create a makeshift gag. She started to cry again knowing that her ordeal wasn’t over just yet. I flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her legs over the side of the bed. I had never had anal but Ive always wanted to try it. The girls I was with had never let me but Kara was mine to do what I wanted with. I spit on her bud as I placed the head of my already swollen cock against the little bud of her asshole. She started trying to get away but I just pulled her head back by her hair and forced my way into her asshole. She screamed through the gag which I found to be extremely hot as her body started jumping around violently at the pain of my entry. It felt so tight around my dick that I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I pulled back hard on her hair making her yelp through her stifled screaming. I felt my balls starting to swell yet again but it was too soon. I pulled out and whipped her around and down onto her knees. I pulled off the gag and threw her panties. I held pinched her jaw to get her to open her mouth. I shoved my cock into her mouth all the way till I hit the back of her throat. She gagged and tried to push me away.
“Never sucked your boyfriend’s dick did you, you little whore?” I said as I grabbed onto her hair forcing her mouth up and down my cock.
“No?” I asked as she looked at me with tears running down her race with smeared mascara, “it’s cuz you’re a fucking little tease, getting us guys all riled up and walking away. This is what happens to little sluts like you.” She closed her eyes.
“Look at me you stupid cunt! You fucking did this to yourself!” With that I slapped her in the face again and shoved my cock back into her throat. She tried to look up at me and when I saw those big brown eyes staring at me while she sucked my cock I couldn’t take it. I took both hands and forced her mouth all the way down my cock until I blew my hot cum into the back of her throat. She was gagging but it felt so good I just held her head there until I emptied everything into the back of her throat. I pulled up and she fell onto the ground crying.
I didn’t see her again after that, I moved a few days later to a nearby town but I never forgot Kara and I’m sure she never forgot me. I had never felt so powerful or so good, I thought about her every night until I saw this athletic blonde run past my new apartment
redkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
Chronicler55

Chronicler55 has initial reputation

Captivating to say the least. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Hope you got my email.
Chronicler55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:12 AM   #3
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
redkiller

redkiller has initial reputation

Chronicler55 I appreciate the email you sent. This was the first story I've ever written and I'm excited to write pt 2 shortly. I was holding back a little bit it'll get better each pt I hope. Thank you!
redkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #5
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story. I like the first person writing and your exploration of the sense of power a rapist must feel.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Like it a lot--keep it going!!
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
nirvana88

nirvana88 has initial reputation
Smile

I really enjoyed that story
thank you!
nirvana88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Victim is under 18, and is in violation of the rules. Yes I feel that strongly about underage sex.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #9
brianst62

brianst62 has initial reputation

Great story...more please
brianst62 is offline   Reply With Quote