Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The hotel (one victim)

It is a small out of the way hotel. Nearly driven out of business by larger chain hotels that are closer to the interstate. I keep it open largely becauze it has been in my family for generations, and a few other perks that it offers. All of the women who have checked in since I have taken over have never checked out. I smile broadly just thinking of all the fun I had with them before I finally grew tired.

Right now, the hotel is completely empty, as it is on most nights. Too far out of the way for the normal type of guest. This is more the place someone comes when they are trying to avoid notice. Something that normally plays right into my hands. I am a tall man, but fairly skinny. My black hair would look good if I bothered to run a comb through it.

Right now I sit behind a desk, watching a tape of my last guest. Or rather, of me raping her. Each room is loaded with cameras so I don't miss a thing. The sound is low, on the off chance someone comes in, I don't want them to hear it.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
biggggslutt

biggggslutt has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to biggggslutt

I drove along the nearly endless highway, desperatly trying to get to the city as my tank was almost on empty. I am a pretty girl, I guessed. Most guys complimented me whenever I went somewhere and I worked out at the gym, so yeah I guess I am pretty. I have medium length white blonde hair and bright blue eyes. My skin is pale and I have breasts that fit in a 34 c cup bra. My pubic hair was always shaven completely off and I have long legs. I'm not a virgin, atleast up my cunt. I had never been fucked anally and didn't plan on being anytime soon. I looked down at the fuel gauge and groaned. It was so close to empty. I saw a lonesome hotel a few kilometers away and decided I'd stop there. Just as I stopped infront of the Hotel, my car sputtered and died. 'Good thing I decided to stop' I thought bitterly, hoping whomever ran the hotel would be able to help me. I opened the car door, slamming it shut as I walked into the almost rundown looking hotel.

My breasts shook as I walked towards the hotel because I lacked a bra, but I had put on a pair of panties. "Hello?" I called out as I looked around, finally spotting a man sitting behind a desk. I walked up to him, my breasts shaking with every step I take until I am finally up to him. "Hi.Do you by the chance have I working phone because my car just ran out of gas right outside of the hotel and I reallyyyyyy need to get going or I'm not going to make it to my mom's on the day I planned" I stated, giving him my signature puppy dog eyes that have been known to melt the hearts of even the coldest of men. "If not then do you think I could stay for a few days" I added afterward, a bit hesitantly.
biggggslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had been watching you the entire time you were outside my hotel. It was a stroke of luck that you pulled in, because the tapes weren't doing it for me anymore and I needed a new victim, and if you hadn't of shown up I would have had to run the risk of going into town and taking one. My eyes tracked you, taking in every inch of you before you enterred the office. Then I quickly pretended to be oblivious to you until you spoke. You're trapped here! Better and better.

Slowly, pretending like I am thinking over what you said, I stare at your eyes. You are clearly trying to use them on me, but I can't help but to see them leaking tears, which they will be in a matter of hours. "I do have a working phone, but.." I turn my head to look at the clock, "It's going to be too late for anybody to come all the way out here." Hoping that you buy my little lie.

"You can rent a room tonight, and call tommorrow." My eyes hid my true intent, you're never leaving this place if you rent a room.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
biggggslutt

biggggslutt has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to biggggslutt

I look at the clock and groan gently, not really keen on staying the night, but I nod anyways. "That sounds like a good plan" I say as you tell me I could rent a room. I rent the room and walk upstairs and into the room, eying the dirty and dusty rooms. I walk into the bathroom first thing and sigh contently as I realize atleast the bathroom is clean. I pull off my clothes, sliding them down my legs before I step into the shower, letting the warm water run over my body and hardening my nipples. I finish quickly and reach out for a towel, finding none thier and sighing, stepping out of the shower wet and walking into the room, looking around with my back facing the door
biggggslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

As soon as you left the room, I killed the outside lights. While the odds of another customer are rare, I have no desire to attract one now. I return to the computer and call up the cameras for your room. Working myself into a frenzy watching you strip and then shower. When it looks like you are about to get out, I grab the master key and race to your room. SIlently, I turn the lock and push open your door a crack. Peering through, I see your back glistening from the water of the shower, hair plastered against it. The view is amazing, and I quickly drop my pants, leaving them in the hallway with my shoes.

THe door opens silently as I sneak inside. THe oil for the hinges is the only expense I never skip. It closes just as silently behind me. Bare feet moving across the thick carpet. I sneak up behind you, reaching out and wrapping my hands around your waist.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her