Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2015, 08:46 PM   #1
Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The New Parishioner

Melissa Morgan's female intuition sensed something about this new parishioner, a huge muscular black man named Reggie Johnson, which made her very uneasy. Her husband, Bill, failed to notice Reggie make his way beside her, all the way from across the chapel, during church services.

All houses of worship seemed to carry in their air that same musty smell Reggie found disheartening since his earliest childhood, of old prayer books and Bibles. His eyes beheld the large cross suspended from the ceiling above the preacher.

A few months earlier Reggie had left a drug dealing operation located in a distant city and moved to this small rural community. The heat had come too close. He needed to hang low for a while and remain inconspicuous after the arrest of his associates.

For Reggie, grueling Sunday service was worse than Hell — and it was here on Earth. His stare lustfully wandered to the delicious curves of Melissa's young, slender figure beneath fine Sunday garments. Here was a worthier object of contemplation making the malarkey spewing from Reverend Doyle's mouth and that boring book he read tolerable.

Melissa's dress revealed a bosom that filled it nicely, not excessively; a narrow waist; a thin, athletic hourglass figure; and a tight, heart shaped ass.

Reggie noticed Melissa accompany her husband to church every Sunday. Her face was an elixir of flaxen hair that descended past her shoulders in gentle waves; steely blue eyes, their color taken from heaven; a cute, round nose; a petite mouth with full lips; light, unblemished skin.

It had been a while since Reggie tapped a nice white pussy. The Light of Christ Church seemed like the place to find some in this small community. Reggie enjoyed cultivating a taste for black cock in supercilious white women.

Services concluded and everyone wished their neighbors peace. "I love you so much," Melissa whispered in her husband's ear. After a big embrace, Bill and Melissa turned away from one another — she jauntily toward Reggie.

"Peace be with you," Melissa said looking up into Reggie's dark eyes. This gigantic muscular black man towered over her and Bill and again gave Melissa a strange vibe.

"Peace," Reggie replied. He noticed Melissa's slight hesitancy to shake hands, her diamond engagement ring and wedding band giving him brief glimpses of rainbows in their sparkle.

Blood rushed to Reggie’s penis when he took Melissa’s hand. As quickly as a teenage boy stealing a first kiss, he formed a very big and hard erection. Attractive young white women had that effect on him. His suit jacket helped conceal the horrific bulge in his pants Melissa caused yet failed to see. She had probably never fucked a black man before, Reggie surmised.

Perhaps by chance or iniquitous intervention, the situation began to favor Reggie's lustful desires. Reverend Doyle was not finished yet...

"Bill Morgan, Scott and Lisa Fridas, and Larry Smith, come on up here," Reverend Doyle beckoned in labored breaths, his fat, bloated gut spilling over his belt.

Melissa's husband left her side to join the other four individuals summoned by Reverend Doyle.

"Let's hear a round of applause for these good folks who have graciously volunteered to be part of our missionary group leaving for Peru next week to spread the word of our Lord, Jesus. We are going to be gone for three weeks, but all of you need to be here praying for us. Brother Tom Gavin will be on the pulpit leading services," Reverend Doyle announced.

Melissa's husband would be leaving her alone for three entire weeks. Reggie never missed an opportunity to get inside a married white woman's panties, and the good Reverend Doyle just revealed Reggie’s next chance.

A smile formed on Reggie's face from the good news. Attending church was not so bad after all.

That autumn Sunday was Summer’s last gasp. The church departed to an unusually mild sunlit afternoon — a joyous day bathed in amber that perfectly reflected Melissa's radiance.

Bill's luggage packed with clothes, toiletries, and most importantly, a copy of the Bible, sat by the front doorway waiting as he perched on the sofa with Melissa and read a final verse of scripture to her before his departure. Matthew 25:35 — 25:40 seemed apropos given the nature of his upcoming trip to some impoverished village in the jungles of South America:

"For I was hungered, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger and you took me in..."

Melissa heard Reverend Doyle's vehicle approaching up their long driveway from the main road as Bill finished the passage. Two years ago Bill and Melissa discovered Jesus. Their involvement with the church increased and it now occupied much of their lives.

Scott Fridas and Larry Smith sallied from Reverend Doyle's SUV to help Bill load his luggage. Lisa, Scott's wife, sauntered over to Melissa, whose effulgent smile appeared dimmer than usual, as the men greeted one another and began rearranging suitcases.

"Don't worry about Bill. We'll take good care of him," Lisa said hugging Melissa. "You really should have come with us."

Reverend Doyle had invited both Bill and Melissa to join the mission to a small, poor village near Abancay in Peru, but Melissa did not want to spend three weeks battling insects in a third world country lacking civilized amenities.

"I know, but winter is coming and someone needs to keep an eye on things around the house."

Melissa’s slender figure and gorgeous face had caused heads to turn since her late teens, and still caused the same reaction now in her late twenties, garnering jealousy from a number of female parishioners. Bill hugged and kissed her goodbye.

"I'll write," he said hopping into the front passenger side of the SUV beside Reverend Doyle. He hauled the heavy door closed with a thud and waved from the other side of the window as they pulled away.

Melissa watched Reverend Doyle's SUV become smaller as its distance from her grew, until only the faint red glow of its tail lights remained — brighter for a moment as it slowed to take a far-off curve, then disappearing as if swallowed by the surrounding forest.

Once at the airport several flights would bring Bill and his group to that far-away country with limited internet access. For the next several weeks, Melissa's primary method of communicating with him would be reminiscent of an earlier generation that wrote letters on paper, placed them in envelopes and sent them with stamps via Postal Service.

In waning dusk, Melissa stood staring at the empty roadway and the grey trees ascending towards aphotic clouds of a looming storm. A northerly wind caused her to shiver as the temperature precipitously dropped.

A few miles away, the new member of their church planned some missionary work of his own, serving a different master everyone in the congregation knew and avoided.

Reggie Johnson went to the same church as Melissa and Bill, but secretly held a very different belief. He worshipped female flesh and sought a host to consecrate. It seemed as if an uncanny force protected Reggie. Over the years, he had sold illegal drugs and sexually assaulted women, yet he always avoided justice.

Isolated among the barren woods of late autumn, beneath a cold, dark, starless sky, Melissa’s house sat. The wind whisked away puffs of smoke from the chimney and howled of an approaching storm. Reggie lurked among the dormant, grey trees with branches twisted like elongated arthritic fingers.

Inside the house Melissa faced the fireplace. She sat languorously balled up at the end of the sofa as snow and sleet began pelting the windows. Bill was gone. For the first time in years, she was without him and alone. She decided to find some entertaining reading on her Kindle.

The lights flickered and went dark as the storm brought down a distant power line. In this remote area, cell phone coverage was spotty. Melissa could not get a signal from inside the house.

She had firewood and decided to wait until the storm passed to go outside and call the power company. She longed for Bill to snuggle with and keep her warm and safe as she watched the flames dance in radiant yellow and orange brilliance that spilled tall, wavering shadows into the lonely room.

A frantic pounding on the door startled Melissa and interrupted her musings. The nearest neighbors miles away, she put down her Kindle to cautiously investigate.

"Who is it?" Melissa shouted from behind the door.

The incessant pummeling on the door stopped.

"I'm Reggie Johnson, your neighbor from up the road. I'm stuck out here and need help, please," a voice that sounded vaguely familiar replied.

Melissa did not recognize the name, but the passage Bill had read to her earlier — "helping a stranger in need" — spoke to her now.

A clatter from the lock turning brought a momentary smile to Reggie, but he quickly replaced it with a brooding frown when the door opened.

Melissa opened the door to an onslaught of wind and sleet and a flood of chill night air that instantly displaced the warmth inside the house and caused the flames in the fireplace to shudder. In the gloom, she did not recognize the gigantic, imposing figure standing at her doorway, "Come in.”

She moved aside, guardedly allowing the dark figure to pass and hurriedly shutting the door behind him.

"The power's out," she explained, leading him with the poise of a ballet dancer from the shadowy hallway toward the warm fireplace.

In light cast by the fire, Melissa recognized the figure covered in melting snow and ice that formed puddles beneath his galoshes. It was that huge black man who greeted her in Church the other day.

He removed mitten-covered hands from the pockets of his dark blue ski jacket and appreciatively waved them above the genial flames.

The uneasy feeling Reggie had given her in church returned, but she ignored her instincts. How could she turn him away in a dangerous storm and call herself a Christian?

"What in heaven's name are you doing out on a night like this?" Melissa asked.

In silk pajamas that loosely followed the developed curves of Melissa's young, athletic body, it took every ounce of Reggie’s willpower to stop his eyes from devouring her and revealing his intentions.

"I saw the storm coming and thought I better get gasoline for my generator and some firewood. When I got to town, the store had closed already. I tried to get back home but my truck slid off the road and got stuck a mile back from here," Reggie explained peeling off his wet mittens and sticking them in his jacket pocket.

Melissa thought about the inappropriateness of a strange black man staying the night while her husband was away. But in good conscience, she could not refuse Reggie lodging if the storm continued raging, and answered sympathetically, "Well you can't go out with it storming like this. You'll freeze to death. Let me take your jacket to dry before you catch cold."

She went to help him remove the backpack he was wearing so he could take off the jacket, but he stopped her.

"I've got it," Reggie said. "It's pretty heavy."

He placed the backpack on the hardwood floor leaning it against the end of the sofa.

Melissa hung his ski jacket over the back of a chair and left his galoshes by the fire to dry.

With his puffy jacket off, Melissa noticed large muscles bulging beneath Reggie's shirt. She wondered what type of strenuous physical labor he performed to make them so big.

Reggie was somewhat handsome, but she was married and not interested other men — especially black men. His strong facial structure looked like it had been sculpted in marble with smooth dark brown skin; short kinky black hair on top of his head; wet, black eyes like obsidian.

Melissa took a sip of tea she had prepared earlier, now lukewarm, and saw Reggie watching her. "I'm sorry I can't make you some with the power out. Would you like something cold to drink? Ice water perhaps?" she asked jokingly.

Reggie smirked. “Actually, I am a little thirsty, but you can hold the ice.”

Melissa minced her way to the kitchen nursing the fragile flame from a candle.

When she left the room, Reggie leaned over to where his backpack sat next to the couch, silently retracted its zipper enough to slide his hand inside, and procured a vial he had brought for this special occasion. He hurriedly spiked her tea with a large dose of the clear liquid — the finest date rape formulation available.

Snow and sleet fell outside and frigid wind strained through crevices in the old, drafty structure as Melissa groped in the dimly lit cupboard for a glass. It looked increasingly likely that this black man, a practical stranger, would have to stay the night. This prospect did not sit well with her.

Reggie was zippering his backpack closed as Melissa returned with a glass of water.

"My cell phone doesn't work in the house, but as soon as it lets up, we’ll go outside and call someone to come help you.”

It was a tactful hint that she did not want him here any longer than necessary, and Reggie got it. “I don’t think anyone will come out in this weather anyway. I’m really sorry for this inconvenience. I didn’t know what else to do. Your house is the only place around for miles.”

Melissa returned to the other end of the sofa and sipped from the half-full cup. The cold gave the tea a slightly different, vaguely salty flavor, she thought, smacking her lips together and finishing the soupçon remaining.

"Have you lived here long?" Melissa asked, forgetting about the bad vibe she received from Reggie and finding herself in a more talkative mood.

"About four months."

"Where are you from?"

Reggie paused a moment not wanting to reveal too much about himself and thinking about his answer. The less she knew about him the better. He lied and told her he was from Ashville.

He decided to encourage the uncharacteristic garrulousness in her that the drug induced. "How about you?”

Unusual exhilaration and a girlish silliness she had buried years ago bubbled to her surface in a drunken euphoria. She opened more to him, providing her entire life history it seemed in speech becoming increasingly slurred and less coherent.

Melissa chattered without noticing Reggie inching closer. He comfortably reclined and put his arm around her shoulders, his touch strangely redolent of her first loves, and smiled into her face as he adjusted an extremely large bulge in his pants.

Melissa saw the curved outline of his immense manhood strain against the fabric, reach above his left hip, and practically pop out the waistband of his trousers. She realized something was wrong with her. She could not think straight anymore. She tried standing and almost fell before Reggie jumped up and caught her.

"Whoa, you're in no condition to walk," Reggie said, holding Melissa against him. She was everything he sought in a woman — a beautiful face, a perfect little body and white. Something about stuck-up white women in particular made Reggie extra horny.

Tight in Reggie's arms, she tried to recoil from the hardness of his penis that she felt through his pants pushing into her tummy.

"Get hands off. Let... go," she babbled, beginning to feel slightly nauseous and very groggy.

“Are you okay? What's the matter?” An out-of-place smile appeared on Reggie’s face. “You're not feeling well, baby.”

She stared at him with a vacant look, like someone heavily drugged and on an intense trip.

"I better get you in bed; you may have the flu or something."

Reggie sat Melissa on the sofa and with the candle she had used earlier, searched her house, finding her cellphone, its charger and a set of keys on the kitchen table. In another room, he found her computer and removed its power cord.

He returned to the living room with Melissa's phone and keys in his pockets, the phone charger and computer power cord in his hand. Melissa was gone and the front door left open as an invitation for cold, wind and sleet.

Reggie grabbed a flashlight from his backpack. The darkness seemed to swallow him as he left the house and went into the frigid night to find her.

He discovered Melissa slumped over the hood of her locked car. Her keys, along with her cellphone, were safely in his pockets.

Snow covered Melissa. Wearing only her pajamas, she was soaked and freezing.

Atop Melissa's chiffonier a solitary candle glimmered, her somber bedroom filled with shadows and chill. Behind purple lips, her teeth chattered as she shivered in Reggie's arms. The potent drug attenuated what would have been her violent kicks, strikes, and desperate squirms.

Reggie plopped her into bed, his immense cock hard and aching to bore into her tight cunt and soothe itself. First, he needed to treat Melissa's hypothermia.

"We've got to get these wet pajamas off you right away.”

Reggie started unbuttoning her top. Several buttons flew off the garment in his haste to remove it. Melissa’s fingers unsuccessfully fought to keep it fastened. Her gorgeous breasts and tight stomach appeared as Reggie ultimately succeeded in undoing the piece.

"No, leave alone," she slurred, clutching the open, wet garment to her chest as he sat her up and and it dangled open.

He grappled it from her. Off Melissa's shoulders and down her arms the pajama top finally came with several hard tugs, Reggie tossing it from the bed. Her arm tremulously crossed over her chest concealing her nipples that had hardened from the cold.

Reggie shoved her down. His fingers slid inside the waistbands of her pajama bottoms and panties and bunched them in his fists. He yanked fiercely. The sodden silk garments jerked from her hips came down her legs, and reunited with her top somewhere on the floor. Melissa lay naked on her back beneath him, arm covering her breasts, hand over her vagina, and shivers so severe the entire bed trembled.

Reggie managed to undress himself while straddling Melissa, her body writhing beneath him.

A glimpse in the shadows left Melissa doubting her own eyes. His penis could not really be that large.

"This will get you warm.” He grabbed her wrists and wrestled them above her head while resting his naked, muscular body on top of Melissa, sinking her into the mattress.

"Get off," Melissa groaned through clenched teeth. Her hands escaped his clutch and ineffectively pushed at his sides while her nipples poked into his chest.

The sensation of his monstrous penis pressing against her, its warmth and hardness reaching above her belly button, confirmed what she saw in the shadows.

Melissa's body thawed from Reggie's warmth. The powerful drug calmed her and allowed her to drowse as he stroked her soft, flowing hair.

The fragrance of lavender shampoo she had used earlier entered his nostrils. He nibbled up her neck inhaling the pleasant aroma and her nipples perked into him more. "That's it baby, let me keep you warm," Reggie whispered.

The flames in the living room fireplace died and the temperature throughout the house dropped. He licked his fingers and reached between her legs.

As the candle in her room dimmed, Melissa's consciousness followed a similar course drifting toward delirium. For brief intervals she hallucinated in the darkness. Reggie became Bill, they shared tender moments and she stopped resisting. Reggie established footholds, extended boundaries, secured concessions, seized additional territory from her.

"Ooh, Bill, please," Melissa whimpered as Reggie culled her clitoris from her soft, silky folds and petted her tiny, pink friend — awakening it from dormancy into swollen arousal. Minutes later, realizing he was not Bill, she protested, "No, stop it!" Her fingers dug into Reggie's wrist and tried unsuccessfully to pull his hand away from her vagina.

"Don't fight it!" Reggie thundered, viciously twisting her nipples and slapping her face. His strike stunned Melissa. He held her down and resumed masturbating her with less opposition.

Melissa's hallucinations returned, her fidgeting subsided and brought him another opportunity. Reggie reached down to her inner thigh and coaxed one leg further from the other. His fingers parted her labia and exposed her pink membranes glistening with secretions. "That's it, baby, open up for me.”

His face descended to her pussy while his fingers stretched it wide open.

Her warmth touched his face. The divine scent of female recently bathed with expensive soap formed a potpourri that reached his nostrils. He began licking the sweet nectar flowing from her. It washed his taste buds with delicious lust.

Her pelvis undulated briefly.

"Oh God, please don't," she cried, suddenly realizing this was not Bill. Bill never committed sinful sexual acts like cunnilingus. A strange man was performing oral sex on her!

Her hands pushed against Reggie's nappy head, but his mouth fastened on her pussy.

"Oh, please, Bill, oh, Bill, Bill..." she cried in stupor.

Bill was not there to help her, but each time she repeated his name, phantasms of him returned in her mind, replacing the awful reality of Reggie raping her. Her shoves against Reggie’s head diminished in force.

Ultimately, Melissa’s resistance completely waned, her hands came to gently rest on Reggie's scalp allowing him free reign. Reggie greedily ate out her pussy…

She had stopped fighting the oral sex. Reggie continued going down on Melissa, her genitalia in his mouth plump with arousal like luscious fruit ripened to pick beneath constant attention from an unrelenting summer sun.

"Ooh, stop it Bill," she moaned, her hips spiraling in halfhearted attempts to escape his unusual behavior. “Ooh, not there …ah, you shouldn’t… no, it’s wrong.”

Reggie's mouth stayed with her gyrations, refusing to release her pussy from pleasurable torture.

Melissa briefly wondered about Bill’s strange behavior. He never did this perverted act to her before, but it felt good. She became more engaged with it.

The time arrived. The candle flame turned into a tiny bead and the room became almost completely dark. Reggie pushed his big fat cock against Melissa's entrance. He wanted to get inside her now, while she remained receptive — before her lucidity returned, her hallucinations passed, she realized he was not Bill and she resisted again.

His penis greatly dwarfed Bill's, and her vagina had difficulty accommodating it. He pushed harder and harder until her soaked vaginal lips — ultra-receptive to stimuli from his oral attentions — stretched open enough, admitting the head of his cock.

"It hurts this time, Bill," she cried, finding it increasingly difficult to enunciate words because of the chemicals in her bloodstream. Bill's penis felt different to Melissa — bigger. It opened her up with incredible friction she never experienced before.

Her little white pussy was duped into accepting its first black cock.

"Oh, you feel so good, baby,” Reggie exclaimed from the soothing relief of dipping his hard, aching cock into her tight, wet, silky cunt. This was the rich white reward for going to church and for all his patience, planning and persistence. “It's okay, baby, I'm in now. I’ll go easy."

"Ow, no, it really hurts... feels different," Melissa whimpered as Reggie slowly, but steadily, inserted more of his thick length into her. "Take it out," she bleated as her pussy stretched way beyond dimensions suiting Bill.

"You'll get used to it, baby, and start loving it soon," Reggie said, his gargantuan cock barely fitting in her, bottoming out and beginning an unhurried, temporary retreat.

"Don't, ow, ow — ooh..." Melissa began moaning, in synchronization with Reggie's gentle thrusts — beginning languidly, like the steady, creeping cadence of a car's windshield wipers set low on a drizzly night.

Reggie's fleshy cock pulled Melissa’s tightly stretched vaginal labia in the direction it travelled.

Beguiled into believing Reggie was her husband, she thought he felt very different tonight. But it seemed like ages since they had sex. Their love life diminished from when they first married.

Bill’s penis was now tremendously thicker and longer than she remembered. It took forever going all the way into her — so deeply, filling her completely — then backing almost all the way out. The sensations, unlike any she had ever experienced, became less unpleasant as her anatomy grudgingly adapted to a superiorly endowed partner.

Remembering the reaction in Melissa's nipples from earlier, Reggie began nibbling her neck and worked his way to each of her ears.

"Ooh sweat heart," Melissa gasped, her hands gliding up his muscular back and embracing him.

"Does my big black cock feel good in your tight, little white pussy?" Reggie locked his lips to hers before she could reply.

Did her ears deceive her? "Big black cock... little white pussy?" Melissa wondered. Why would Bill say that to her? He never spoke that way or used those ugly, vulgar words.

“Mmmm,” Melissa moaned into his mouth, unworried at first, her hands sliding up to Reggie's head as they simultaneously fucked and French kissed.

The nappy hair could not be Bill's — nor the incredible muscles, the gigantic body, and most disturbing of all, the huge piston working inside her. Melissa turned her head to get Reggie's tongue out of her mouth and break their deep kiss.

"Please stop… get off me," she began to cry in heavy breaths, realizing she was having intercourse with someone else — a black man and not her husband.

"I can't stop now baby, you got me started and I've got to finish," Reggie answered between thrusts.

Melissa could not remember how they started fucking like this, but they were zealously "doing it", which was completely unlike her. Yes, there had been boyfriends that courted her long ago before she wed, but since marriage, she was faithful to Bill. She never considered another man — especially a black one.

Slim chance this huge black bull — the way he presently went at her like a jackhammer — was ever going to stop or pull his penis out of her before cumming. Melissa realized something even more worrisome than her unfaithfulness to her husband. She did not know if Reggie was wearing protection and she was not on any type of birth control. How could she let this happen?

"Please... stop," Melissa murmured. "Married ... adultery... pregnant."

It impressed Reggie how in spite of the kick-ass drug given to her, Melissa managed verbalizing her fragmented thoughts. The prospect of impregnating her had a perverse effect on him.

Knocking-up a conceited white bitch like Melissa was an accomplishment. An unwanted pregnancy would permanently bond her to the black race through a child. It would make her love a perpetual reminder of Reggie and her rape.

From previous experience Reggie knew how well the compound he had given Melissa worked in women. In a few minutes her cooperation would return with fervor.

"Don't worry. I'll take it out before I cum, baby," Reggie reassured her.

His heinous act had progressed too far for too long, felt too good to both of them now and would run its course.

"Ooh," Melissa gasped, his cock sawing in and out, rubbing a sweet spot beneath her clitoris never stimulated through intercourse for her before. It kept distracting her and she was unable to ignore it. Yet Melissa failed to understand the connection between the intense sensations she experienced and the size of Reggie’s penis. She never had intercourse with a man even remotely this well-endowed.

They needed to stop, but delirious and on an incredible high, Melissa briefly postponed resistance only to succumb to the drug again, once more confusing Reggie for her husband, Bill, and becoming completely absorbed performing the sexual act at hand with him.

With Melissa's lucidity lasting no longer than flashes of lightning, an hour of passionate lovemaking quickly passed. Reggie’s tongue explored every crevice in her mouth, his cock bored into her pussy practically visiting her cervix, and they repeatedly embraced while moaning to each other.

“No, can’t. Isn’t right,” Melissa suddenly babbled as she felt another orgasm approach and again recognized that Reggie was fucking her — not Bill. She remembered how she had wanted to stop Reggie earlier, and she resumed struggling beneath him.

"Shhh, just relax. It’s alright. No one will know and I'm going to take it out of you in a little while.” Reggie calmed her somewhat until the drug kicked in again. He was intent on making her underfed, white pussy enjoy king sized chocolate cock all night long.

The candle flame that had turned to a blue speck finally burned out. Now in complete darkness, distinguishable sounds filled the room — the splashing of their body fluids mixing, the squeaking of bedsprings announcing his every movement into her, Melissa's moans of despair containing hints of something more, and the incessant howl from the raging storm outside.

"Ooh, oh, oh, God please, no," Melissa mewled. It was too late. She was cumming again. Her pussy was squeezing Reggie's cock uncontrollably. No words or actions could conceal this physical truth occurring between them.

Perhaps God was watching, but like Bill, He was not going to help her either.

"That's it, baby, that's what I want. I want you to cum for me more. Show me how much you love me — love big black cock," Reggie goaded as Melissa's fingernails dug into his muscular biceps.

Melissa could only moan between heavy breaths in response. How could she do this and how could any decent man refer to this debasing act as love? She could never love any part of him, even if it felt like butterflies in her thighs and abdomen; like driving a car over the crest of a hill in steep descent; like ascending too fast and too high on a swing.

She had never experienced multiple orgasms before, but extra-marital sex was horribly wrong and disgusting, especially with this black man. She despised Reggie for somehow seducing her and her body for betraying her.

Despite Melissa's hatred for Reggie, she could not stop climaxing for him. She was unable to keep track, but Reggie counted her orgasm at least 12 times during her lengthy maiden ride on his big black cock before finally allowing himself to cum.

Melissa noticed Reggie's thrusts accelerating, his bell-end burgeoning within her. He banged into her with greater force. His huge, rippling black muscles grew harder from tension inside him reaching a boiling point. However, in the middle of another mind-blowing orgasm herself, she ignored the signs.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum in your pussy.”

“No — take it out now."

The inertia was too great, like trying to stop a locomotive. Neither of them did anything to alter their physical course headed toward an explosive collision. Her wet pussy kept welcoming his returning cock with involuntary spasms as if trying to milk it.

Like a geyser, his cock finally obliged her caucasian pussy, feeding it an abundance of potent negro jism.

"Oh, God — no, don't," she helplessly fretted beneath him, his penis and her vagina pulsating in unison from stimulating each other. "You're cuming in me."

Reggie remained on top of Melissa after they finished having sex. Again Melissa hugged him in delirium while minutes passed. She felt his big penis slowly turn flaccid inside her and his copious ejaculate begin oozing out of her overfilled vagina.

She remembered he was not Bill.

”You need to go," Melissa mumbled, mispronouncing her words and still very high from the drug. Befuddled, her embrace from moments ago transformed into a tired, feeble resistance. She kept trying to push Reggie off her.

Reggie rolled off Melissa. His fat, lengthy penis, now slack, finally exited from her with a plop similar to a cork removed from a champagne bottle. "I can't leave. There's a blizzard outside, you're feverish, and I need to keep an eye on you."

Was she sick? Melissa recalled not feeling well and almost freezing to death outside in the snow. She still felt very strange and could not remember how they ended up together like this.

Reggie pulled Melissa's hair and shoved her face into his slimy penis. "Now suck my cock," he growled at her. She had never performed oral sex before. Such a dirty, sinful act — especially with a strange black man — repulsed her. It was horribly wrong, but a combination of pain, fear and inebriation left Melissa with no choice.

After receiving oral sex for her first time, Melissa was about to learn how to perform it. In darkness, her mouth found Reggie's slimy shaft dripping with their slippery body fluids.

She wanted to gag at first. It was as nasty as she had anticipated. But soon the drug made everything better. Somehow the flavors and even the repugnant act itself, became less distasteful to Melissa the longer she performed it on Reggie. As if by instinct, she started caressing and rolling his big heavy balls in her hand while sucking on his huge black penis. The darkness helped her forget that this was not her husband.

"That's it, just like that, baby," Reggie cooed, releasing her hair and guiding her. He corrected her technique a few times and for the next hour, she learned how to pleasure him orally.

Reggie's cock was so large and hard, Melissa's lips strained around its head. Her hands ran up and down its shaft, as if it was a big, warm club of rigid flesh she held in them. The size of this penis seemed unreal. How did it fit inside her before?

Melissa momentarily grasped that this was not her husband, Bill. She needed to make Reggie orgasm soon or he would likely fuck her again. That would be worse than the horrible thing she was already doing to him. She did not want his repulsive male organ in her vagina ever again.

Reggie noticed the improvement in Melissa’s technique and realized that the white bitch was trying to make him cum so he would not fuck her. Her pussy needed another inoculation of big black cock, he thought.

"That's good. I'm going to fuck you now.” He pulled her by the hair, the head of his erect penis flopping from her mouth.

"Ow," Melissa squeaked, Reggie getting on top of her. The dreaded sex with a nasty black man was about to resume in spite of her best efforts.

"No, I don't want to fuck again," she blurted with slurred speech. Melissa never used that four-letter word, not even with Bill when they made love.

"Once more, baby. I promise it'll be real quick this time."

"No, please don't," she whimpered, Reggie's gigantic charcoal cock re-entering her. The snug discomfort returned briefly, but then primitive pleasure began supplanting it.

Although Melissa fought the primal urge Reggie replanted inside her, it grew anyway. The date rape drug he had given to her kept making her loose her train of thought and forget things.

Her hands tightly gripped his strong shoulders. Her resistance weakened, her pelvis started imitating Reggie's motions, and her body began copulating with him again — the way nature intended.

"That's it girl, you're fucking black cock now," he reminded her. Oh, yea, your little white pussy feels so fine."

“No, I don’t want to. Stop it. Ooh, I can't. Ah, ah, ooh, uh-huh…"

Cryptkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:43 AM   #2
Kingcock

Kingcock has initial reputation

Looking forward to the rest of this.
Kingcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:10 AM   #3
Pu55yluvva

Pu55yluvva has initial reputation

Very well written - you have a real talent for such writing. Reps!
Pu55yluvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:52 AM   #4
Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you like it here's some more...
Old 04-12-2015, 09:53 AM   #5
Cryptkeeper

With more snow forecasted, an early morning achromatic light from an overcast sky crept in and gave the room an ashen aura. Although Melissa had resisted, drugging her last night had made it easier for Reggie to get into her panties, introduce her pussy to big black cock and begin planting a preference for it in her.

He held her beneath his arm as she slept soundly, and in the light, he appreciated her delicate Caucasian facial features and her incredible female figure. She was still nude and his eyes feasted on her flawless body. His long dry spell had ended. He had taken another man’s wife, this lovely young white woman last night.

The house was cold without power or fire. Their only warmth came from each other beneath the blankets.

How fatuous Bill had been with such an innocent, virtuous and gorgeous woman. He carelessly left his beautiful wife unprotected and isolated — an easy target. Reggie thought the fool's priorities were all wrong.

Bill went to teach abstinence and morality in a faraway place to strangers, his absence an opportunity for a predator like Reggie to get to Melissa.

With Bill gone, she was now Reggie's reluctant new partner. For the next three weeks, Reggie planned to make her rehearse lessons of adulterous self-indulgence with him — masturbation, oral sex and fucking a big black cock. He would make her have sex with him until he turned into a difficult habit for her to break.

Ironically, Bill wasted his time and energy in Peru trying to convince natives to stop some of the same immoral sex acts his lovely wife, who he carelessly left alone and unguarded, would now unwillingly practice with a black man until she learned to like them. The Lord indeed worked in mysterious ways, Reggie thought.

Melissa's eyes fluttered open in the late afternoon from a sleep so deep she was unsure of the day or her location at first. Her mind was blank to the preceding night due to the date rape drug. Reggie Johnson was in her bed.

They were both naked, his arm around her, his hand cupping her breast. In a daze, she watched his black fingers play with her stiff nipple, as pink and firm between them as an eraser on the end of a pencil — twirling it around and keeping it erect. "Mmmm,” she mumbled dreamily, taking no action to stop him initially.

After a few minutes, she realized this was no dream, but awful reality. "Oh my God, what are you doing here?" Melissa asked confusedly, trying to move his arm from her chest. "Get off me and get out of my bed!"

Reggie always enjoyed this special moment when the drug started wearing off and lucidity began returning in his victim, each woman reacting differently to their apparent promiscuous behavior the preceding night.

"Wait a minute," Reggie blasted refusing to budge. "You invited me to stay with you because of the blizzard, don't you remember? You became feverish and ran outside in your pajamas. I found you in the freezing cold, soaked and suffering hypothermia. I saved your life by bringing you inside, taking your wet clothes off and warming you. We both got carried away — you as much as me. Now you're treating me badly and blaming me for something you wanted?"

Melissa remembered only fragments of the previous evening through the foggy haze filling her brain: speaking with Reggie, feeling nauseous, freezing outside in the cold — but most disturbing, his huge black penis and repeated intercourse with him. She could not recollect when or how the sex began, but horribly graphic visions of their nightlong intimacy replayed in her mind like glimpses of hardcore adult video clips featuring the two of them.

Melissa sat up in the bed and brought her hand over her eyes in embarrassment and disbelief. She never did anything like this before. She was married. How could she do this with another man — a strange black man? She did not even find black men attractive.

Melissa prayed Reggie had used condoms with her, and reached down under the blanket. Her fingers found what she feared: the crusty residue of his dried semen all over her body — on her tits and stomach and most alarming of all, in her tiny patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. She silently wondered in horror how many times she committed adultery with him during the night.

Reggie curiously waited for Melissa's response. How much did she remember from yesterday evening and did she believe the lies he told her? Would she figure out he had slipped her a powerful date rape drug? She scooted over creating distance between them and pulled more of the blanket around herself.

"You need to leave now."

“You’re still feverish. I’m not leaving you in this weather. Besides, I don't want to end our relationship," he replied with a grin. He was determined to finish cultivating the latent preference for big black cocks in her he knew all white women possessed. With enough grooming Melissa would acquire a ferocious appetite for huge black penis. He had seen it occur many times before in white women. "My cock is hard again and needs more relief."

Melissa could not believe what Reggie just said to her — speaking that way with such vulgarity. He hardly knew her and she was not some floozy. He was not going to ‘relieve’ his nasty, black cock with her — ever. "We don't have a relationship and I can promise we are never having sex again. What we did last night was shameful and wrong. I'm married and you took advantage of me."

Mistaking her persistent high for illness, Melissa emerged from the bed. With the blanket wrapped around her she headed toward the chiffonier for clothes to wear.

She noticed her wet pajama bottoms and torn panties wadded together on the floor, and her pajama top, missing a few buttons, a distance away.

Melissa tried clearing her head, but had difficulty thinking clearly with date rape compound still in her bloodstream. She did not feel well at all. Did this disgusting pig tear the garments off her, haphazardly toss them and force himself on her? Or did they have consensual sex that was a bit rough?

She could not remember what happened between them last night, but what explained the torn panties, the missing buttons and her clothes strewn about the room this way?

None of this made any sense to Melissa. Where was her phone? She needed to find her phone and call the police if he refused to leave.

Melissa’s contemptuousness angered Reggie. He needed to distract her before the date rape drug wore completely off and her scattered thoughts cleared. With her cognitive abilities still impaired, it was the best moment to make his move.

He sprung from the bed and jerked the blanket off her as she rummaged through her dresser with her back toward him.

Stripped of her protective covering, Melissa whipped around and glowered at Reggie a moment. "Get out of my house now or I'll call the police," she blustered as they stood facing each other nude.

His eyes raked her perfectly curved body the same way they did when he first met her in church, but this time her lack of clothing left her completely exposed to his devouring stare. He took in all her beauty — nicely toned muscles beneath smooth, unblemished skin, a face and figure worthy of a Playboy centerfold.

A moment passed before Melissa realized their nakedness and her vulnerability, her eyes wandering down his flat stomach with its ripped abs and then descending lower to his impossible manhood.

Reggie's grotesquely large penis had actually been inside her. It sickened her to look at it hanging from him like a fire hose. He belonged in a freak show. How could something that huge be human or fit inside any woman? It was as large as a horse’s cock.

She gaped in disbelief and could not take her eyes off his penis. It was not even erect and it looked so big. How did she possibly have intercourse with him last night?

Melissa did not know it yet, but she was not contacting the police or anyone else because he had already taken her cellphone and the power cord to her computer. And she was not going anywhere either — except back in bed for another fuck session — because he had taken her car keys as well.

From the back of her head, he twisted her beautiful flaxen hair in his fist and pulled tightly, causing her head to tilt backwards as his other hand squeezed her neck.

“I see you looking at my cock, girl, but I don't think you understand the seriousness of our relationship," Reggie spit into her terrified eyes. “You should have thought about things before you came on to me last night — told me how lonely you were and how much you wanted me. We banged a bunch of times and you loved it. You came like crazy on my big black cock. That makes us fuck buddies. You don't get to abruptly end things with me now because you got what you wanted and feel like it. I'll decide when our little affair is over, and it won't be anytime soon. I think you're a stuck up white bitch that likes to tease black men and needs to get fucked by a nigger."

He temporarily released her neck and slapped her face. "Do I have your attention?"

His strike caused Melissa to see streaks of light, as she stood stunned. “You started this relationship and I’m your boyfriend now. Do you want to fuck your nigger boyfriend some more?" he sadistically asked forcing her head to nod in reply. "Of course you do. Good girl — you're going to learn quickly to like having your new boyfriend's big black cock stuffing your tight white pussy," he answered.

It felt like her scalp tore open as he towed her by the hair across the room. His other hand returned around her neck and restricted her breathing. She clawed her throat for precious air as he steered her to the bed like some evil puppeteer.

Obtaining air became Melissa's primary concern. After he released her throat, she wheezed in the bed to catch her breath as he parted her legs.

Reggie eagerly inspected her beautiful pussy in daylight. Its intricate folds and coloration were obscured by shadow the previous night.

Aside from a very thin patch of shortly trimmed pubic hair, her vagina was completely bald, exactly the way Reggie liked girls. He ran his fingers through her soft labia and spread them, revealing a delightful pink matching her nipples — and her most sensual part, there for her to experience his touch.

Delicately, he culled her clitoris.

Reggie thought it ironic how women, superciliously and in denial of their own sensuality, often accused men of thinking with their cocks. He found females susceptible and weak when he touched this special place on their bodies. He could control the most conceited woman by stroking her love button the right way for her.

Melissa closed her legs cutting off Reggie's access to her special spot.

"Keep your goddamn legs open," he furiously roared, slapping her thighs until they glowed red and spread for him again.

He straddled Melissa with his back towards her face and her thigh tucked in his arm to prevent it from re-closing. He played with her pussy.

"No," Melissa managed hoarsely spitting out while slapping at his back with absolutely no effect. She fell on her pillow frustrated while he continued manipulating her clitoris. "No, please stop it," she cried shaking her head side to side.

If only something was in reach to smash over his skull.

Her clitoris slowly enlarged in his fingers and a soppy, slippery sheen that came from her moistening vagina coated it. She was still sobbing, although attenuated tears, as he plied her clitoris bringing out its sensuous poignancy for her. "Shush, shush, shush, this isn't hurting you," he repeated as if trying to soothe a baby.

"Please, stop touching it," Melissa whimpered.

A subtle undulation in her pelvis lasting only a second indicated that the "little head" between her legs was awakening and beginning to give him control. He stimulated her "little head" more, piqued its interest with sensations to think about.

"You want me to stop touching it?" Reggie inquired as the involuntary undulations in her hips gradually increased in frequency and force from his unrelenting strokes. "That's right. It's going to feel good even if you don't want it to."

She hated him for making her body do this; hated Bill for leaving her alone, hated herself for gullibly allowing Reggie into her house to seduce her last night, and most of all hated her body for betraying her.

Reggie stopped masturbating Melissa and changed position.

"What are you doing?" Melissa stupidly asked. He faced her with a colossal erection and spread her legs again. Her eyes took in his big muscles bulging beneath the smooth black skin in his arms, chest and stomach before landing on his incredibly large penis. It looked like a lengthy tree trunk with a humongous ball sac pendulously hanging beneath it.

Reggie answered with silence and a smile as he climbed between her legs and lined up his cock with her opening.

"No, please. I-I-I can't do that with you again. It's wrong. I'm married and I'm not taking birth control."

Melissa and Bill had been trying to have a child. Because of Bill's low sperm count, it had been difficult for Melissa to conceive with him. Unfortunately, Bill had fallen down on the job with her and Reggie now rose to the occasion.

“You were married last night and it wasn’t wrong then. Don't worry, I'll take it out before I cum.” The brown bulbous head of his penis adjoined her moist pink opening and high voltage sparked as their genitals touched.

Because of the date rape drug, Melissa had forgotten his broken promises last night to withdraw from her. She vaguely remembered their repeated intercourse, but other details of their intimacy escaped her and she remained ignorant of the times he had already filled her pussy with his potent Negro sperm.

Melissa panicked anyway. She had to say something to stop him. “N-n-no, please, Reggie, I'll do anything else. You're too big for me."

"Sorry, baby, nothing else will do. I wasn’t too big for you last night. Once you got used to my big black cock, you enjoyed it immensely. You kept saying how good it felt. You’re gonna get used to it again because I’ve got to have your fine white pussy some more."

"Put on a condom then..."

Melissa could not believe the words leaving her mouth. She had to say something to stop him, but did she actually just ask him to wear a condom? How little that would do to make this better and how ridiculous it sounded, she thought.

She was not consenting to intercourse with him — she would never do that — or would she? She was a married Christian woman and sex with anyone besides her husband was adultery.

"I don't have any; never use them. It's not as intimate wearing them. Besides, don’t you remember telling me last night how good my cock felt in your pussy without a rubber? You said you didn’t care. I want us to feel each other again, baby — not latex.”

Even the straws Melissa tried grasping remained out of her reach. Reggie’s words sunk into her brain, for a second sounding vaguely familiar but unlike her own. Did she really say all those things to him last night?

Her eyes opened widely staring fearfully into his; her mouth gaped in disbelief and her hands tightly gripped his broad shoulders trying to hold him away and as if bracing for a horrific auto accident. He was pushing into her and all Melissa could think about was if by some remote chance Bill might have condoms somewhere in the house for this disgusting black man to use with her.

It was too late for condoms, her hope futile. Her slick vaginal membranes, populated with receptive nerves, announced the humongous unsheathed intruder stretching them, snugly yet smoothly sliding against them.

To her chagrin, Melissa felt Reggie's enormous black cock, in its entirety, completely open her the way he wanted — without any barrier protection. With her hands still uselessly gripping his shoulders, she kept her elbows locked to prevent him from settling on top of her.

Reggie’s weight grew heavier the longer she held him off. Her arms became fatigued.

With Reggie coming to rest on top of her, Melissa's hands finally abandoned his shoulders and franticly sought a strategic place to push him away. The search proved fruitless as he drilled further into her.

"Please, don't."

"Oh, yea, your tight white pussy feels so good." Reggie had acquired a throbbing erection while masturbating Melissa, which her silky cunt was now soothing for him.

Melissa did not want to believe he was inside her, that a black man with an absurdly large penis was fucking her — again. Her contempt grew especially for Bill. If she became pregnant with Reggie's child it would be Bill's fault for leaving her alone and vulnerable. Bill had let this happen to her.

"Oh, oh, no," she softly cried each time his huge black dick sunk back into her.

Her pussy stretched for Reggie's cock. His thrusts pulled its labia in and out, giving her a combination of fading discomfort and piercing pleasure unlike anything she had experienced with Bill. Was this why she had sex with him multiple times last night? This was all wrong. She hated what Reggie was doing to her. Why was it starting to feel good? "No, Reggie, take it out now," she pleaded. "Please take it out of me."

"In a little while, after you cum for me, baby."

He repulsed her, expecting her to orgasm for him on top of everything else. Melissa refused to go that far but found herself dragged there anyway — his long, fat cock rubbing so many sensual nerves in her vagina, including the extra sensitive sweet spot underneath her clitoris, as he fucked her.

"I can't," Melissa cried in confusion, her eyes glassy with tears. She hated him; she wanted his cock out of her, but it kept feeling better...

"No, Reggie, you said you would take it out now," she mewled, her nipples poking into his chest, her pussy squeezing his cock, her hands gliding up his muscular back. Caught in multiple orgasms, she seemed to forget her opposition at times and even fucked back just a little.

The bed squeaked rapidly and loudly enough to be heard throughout the house. At times Melissa's cries seemed almost like erotic moans that increased in volume. Fortunately, no one was present for this sordid chorus. "Ooh, ah, ah, oh, nah, ooh, no Reggie. Please take it out of me."

"I'll take it out in a little while. Don't worry, baby." He started gently nibbling her neck, working his way to her ear.

"Oh, please don't."

He held her head tightly, preventing her from turning away, and his tongue barged into her mouth.

"Mm mph," Melissa tried protesting. His big black cock relentlessly pumped into her — and then his warm semen flooded her pussy once more…

Melissa spent the entire day with Reggie, most of it as his captive in her own bed. Presently underneath him again, the lingering effects of the date rape drug had finally worn off and she recovered further from her mystery illness.

The full horror of what she was actually doing with him became increasingly clearer. The earlier euphoria that had somewhat attenuated her situation vanished. How did she allow this to happen with him?

Melissa’s memory refused to cooperate. When and how they became intimate remained stubbornly absent from her recollection.

“I’m gonna cum, baby.”

She lost count how many times the disgusting animal had already made this exact same announcement and ejaculated inside her. “Oh God, take it out this time! Don’t cum in me again.”

The weight of Reggie’s gigantic muscular body unexpectedly lifted off her. She looked down between her legs and watched his long, fat penis pull completely out of her vagina. His cock was soaking wet.

He did not cum inside her this time. She felt relieved and strangely grateful to him.

Reggie straddled her, holding his hard black dick in his hand like a heavy piece of iron pipe and jerking on it. She had not seen a man do this to himself and could not stop watching in repugnance.

His horrible penis suddenly spit at her, his warm, slimy cum unexpectedly shooting into her hair, her eye and on her lips before her hands shielded her face from additional spurts. She felt his goo continue showering her tits and land in her belly button.

The sperm shower ended. Melissa lowered her hands from her face while he rubbed her nipples and tits with his slippery semen. She had never seen so much ejaculate before. His thumb scooped out the puddle of spunk filling her belly button.

“Open your mouth.”

“No, please — it’s disgusting,” she cried, her eyes red, puffy and overflowing with tears.

He grabbed her hair and pulled as if trying to uproot a crop of weeds.“You didn’t want me to cum in your pussy. Open your Goddamn mouth, now!”

A glob of Reggie’s semen glistened on his thumb. Sore and exhausted from uselessly fighting him all day, Melissa allowed him to put it in her mouth.

“That’s right, clean it all off and swallow.”

Her face looked like it was going to break from revulsion as she obeyed his directions. His spunk was like an oyster on her tongue.

He wiped up the rest his jism remaining on Melissa’s face with his fingers and fed all of it to her.

“That’s a good girl. Soon you’ll learn to like how it tastes.”
Old 04-17-2015, 11:25 PM   #6
Kingcock

Kingcock has initial reputation

I'm a fan of Reggie , lol
Kingcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:38 AM   #7
Cryptkeeper

Days had passed and snow still fell outside. Reggie and Melissa sat naked on the sofa next to each other in front of the cold, flameless fireplace filled with ash.

The power only recently returned. They had run out of firewood, but until now kept warm sharing body heat — along with body fluids — that Melissa desperately tried to avoid exchanging with him.

"I want my phone back," Melissa commented almost emotionlessly as she sat in the nude with his arm around her shoulders staring at the dark fireplace as if there were flames in it. Her jaw ached from where he had slapped her earlier.

Faint bruises covered her breasts where he had pinched them and her buttocks where he had spanked her. When she fought his advances, she suffered beatings that resulted in intercourse with him anyway.

"Who do you want to call?" Reggie asked.

Melissa looked down, "No one, I just want it back."

"I'll give it back to you later. Now suck on my cock some more."

She turned and glared at him belligerently as his hand reached up behind her neck.

"No, I don't want to do that again."

"Yes you do, baby. You white girls can't get enough big black cock."

Her head shimmied as she tried holding back and he pulled her towards him. She hated oral sex, but especially with him. It was sinful, perverted and disgusting. Yet over the past three days they had performed it on each other multiple times daily.

"Don't fight it," Reggie said as he pushed her face into his lap. This was the third time giving him oral sex today.

"Now take it in your mouth and suck it like you love it," he snarled, irritated by her hesitation and determined to completely break her of it.

She did not want to do this again but did not want another spanking either, so she took Reggie's flaccid cock — still unbelievably large — in her mouth and began sucking.

"That's better," he said looking down at her blond hair and easing up on the force he had been applying. He held her head and began gently rubbing her smooth back with his other hand.

"You see how much better it is if you don't resist me? How nice it is to suck on a big black cock? I don't want to hurt you. I'll love you and treat you nice if you treat me nice."

"Uh-huh," Melissa moaned, her mouth filled with his cock again. She loathed him and his disgusting phallus. She would never enjoy sucking on it.

Like a flag on a pole, her head rose higher as his organ enlarged and hardened, ultimately its glans barely fitting in her mouth and making her cheek bulge. The side of her face soon rested above his stomach near his chest.

Her hands held his towering penis at its base while she ran her tongue and lips along its shaft — licked its smooth, sensitive helmet the way he had taught her. Forced for days to suck his cock, and harshly corrected when she sometimes did it incorrectly, she became increasingly better at something she supposedly did not like.

She gently rolled his big heavy balls, which felt warm and soft, in her fingers. The sound of her lips smacking together, like someone impolitely eating with their mouth open, filled the room.

"Make sure you swallow all of it this time," Reggie warned. “Don’t waste any of it.”

She followed his cue, put her lips around the glans of his penis again, and pumped its shaft.

"That's it, good girl — like you love it," he reminded her.

She hated sucking on his gigantic black cock, but he might hurt her if she didn't do it right.

"Oh, yea, doesn't that taste good?" Reggie asked as Melissa pumped his penis while gulping down more disgusting cream spurting from it.

"Mhmm," she moaned working his colossal black shaft with her hand, the head of his cock still in her mouth. She had to milk and swallow every last drop from him before stopping.

When he finished she retreated to the other end of the sofa, the taste of his semen lingering in her mouth. She did not understand how he could make so much jism. He had already fed her his cum twice this morning and she swallowed five more mouthfuls now.

Melissa wondered how a man could be this virile, produce so much semen and practically not need a refractory period.

She had been drinking Reggie’s testosterone-filled semen for days. She did not notice the change in herself. Although she resisted, the taste was slowly becoming more tolerable, and the act of performing oral sex on him less revolting to her.

Reggie rose from the couch. Melissa's eyes raked his black muscular body towering over her, landing on his thick, long flaccid cock, now temporarily satiated, hanging pendulously in front of her.

"What you're doing to me is wicked and despicable to God, Reggie. You're hurting me and angering Him. You need to stop this and repent.”

Melissa found it increasingly difficult to keep her eyes off his incredibly large penis. It began looking less offensive to her. "You can still save your soul."

Melissa droned about sin and God while Reggie silently stood staring at a thick metal cross that irritated him hanging on the living room wall by the hallway entrance.

"Will the Lord forgive me for what I've done?" Reggie asked remorsefully as he went over to the annoying cross and took it off the wall. It looked perfect -- highly polished with smooth rounded edges.

"Yes if you're truly sorry and ask for his forgiveness."

Melissa saw him with the cross in his hand. "Do you want to pray with that?"

She appeared angelic to Reggie. He was determined to completely spoil her pussy and make her cum until all the virtue remaining in her was defeated. "Are you going to forgive me?" he asked.

Melissa looked down and saw the nakedness Reggie forced her to stay in for days and hesitated with her answer. How could she ever forgive this?

He sat down beside her and pulled her leg onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" she squealed as he reached down to her open crotch and began playing with her pussy. "No, stop doing that — don't!"

Accidentally forgetting his violent temperament, her hands instinctively clawed at his wrist and he replied with another smack across her face.

"Ow! Oh God, no," Melissa cried rubbing her face as he began to masturbate her. She hated him. He had no right touching her clitoris, making it sensitive, making her more responsive to his loathsome and immoral acts. "Don't touch me there," she blubbered.

Slouched on the sofa, she looked down between her opened legs and helplessly watched a revolting yet increasingly familiar sight — her clitoris getting bigger and harder between his fingers.

"Please, oh, ooh, don't."

"I'm making it feel good for you again, baby."

She reluctantly became wet and so did the cross he took off the wall. He inserted the end of it in her pussy and gently used it in her while fingering her clit. He wanted to humiliate her — distance her from God by making this as sensuous as possible for her.

"Let's pray," he mocked. "Lord, Jesus, please help my girlfriend, Melissa, enjoy adultery with her nigger boyfriend and cum for him. Thank you Lord — Amen."

Aghast, she watched him gracefully slide that cross in and out of her. He did not stop until she did the blasphemous and debasing thing he had prayed for. “Yes, God, Amen," he exclaimed each time she climaxed.

Reggie made her orgasm three times: "Wow, my prayers were really answered. You must have enjoyed it because you came three times for the Holy Trinity. You have something in common with Jesus — you both cum on a cross. I don't want to hear another word about your non-existent God. Did He answer your prayers, Melissa?"

Her prayers ignored as if God had abandoned her, Melissa remained silent. A different entity seemed in control, rewarding Reggie while punishing her.

Melissa reached down between her legs and in disgust let the slippery cross Reggie had left in her pussy fall from her hand on to the hardwood floor with a thud.

Reggie sat beside her on the sofa and she glanced at his horrendously large penis. He had acquired another erection and it was big and hard again — like a huge over-ripe plantain. How could he keep going like this? He could not be human, she thought.

He suddenly grabbed her arm, his fingers digging into her flesh.

"No, let me go!" Melissa yelped.

"We're not finished yet. Get on my lap," Reggie growled, jerking her to him.

She knew what he wanted — he had made her do it to him like this previously — and it was so degrading. No, she could not do it again.

When she resisted him before, however, he hit her and then fucked her hard for an extra long time. Fighting him again would only mean more pain, more bruises, and an identical outcome.

She realized it would be better to just do this with him now and get it over with sooner. Even though she did not want to have more intercourse with him, there was really no way of avoiding it.

She thought she was out of tears, but she began crying anyway as she straddled him. "Please don't make me do it to you again."

"But you're getting really good at it," he callously replied.

"I can't...no." Her hands gripped Reggie's shoulders.

Reggie wrapped his arm around her petite waist, reached down and fumbled with his gigantic charcoal penis as if it was the wrong key he tried fitting into a lock — her lock where it absolutely did not belong.

Finally, the head of his behemoth cock found her pink, wet slit. She felt him parting her lips —slipping his cock inside her.

"No, don't. Why are you making me do this?" Melissa wept in frustration with this horrible black man's insanely large penis entering her vagina again. How long would this monster continue tormenting her?

Reggie left her question unanswered. "We've done it this way before and you know what to do, baby.” His hands on her firm buttocks slowly guided them downward.

"Ow, ow, it hurts," Melissa groaned, his huge black cock sliding further into her — the tumblers of her lock once again conforming for his wrong key. Even after three days of frequent intercourse with him, she still felt his penis opening her, filling her — and her pussy stretching to accommodate it.

"Nice and easy," Reggie cooed. "That's it, baby — you'll get used to it again soon and start liking it."

He sickened her. He was not her husband and she did not want to get used to it again or like it. Warm, salty tears running down her face landed on Reggie's shoulder and muscular chest, like the first drops of a summer shower.

With his assistance, she slowly began moving her pussy up and down his cock while weeping. "Please stop making me do this with you. It's wrong. I'm married and I can't commit adultery."

"Shush, it's not that bad. I can tell you're starting to like it. You’re getting so wet. Oh, yeah, that feels incredible, girl."

Her tears subsided but she still loathed him. She hated having his abnormally huge cock inside her and giving it pleasure. Worst of all, she despised the pleasure his obscenely big penis began giving her.

She was indeed growing use to it again just as Reggie had predicted, and began acquiring rhythm in spite of her hatred for him. More and more, with momentum building, she found herself unable to stop riding him.

She rose up intent on dismounting his long, fat penis — yet each time, not quite far enough. His thick, lengthy meat, imbedded deep inside her, was a hurdle too high to overcome with his strong hands holding her ass and checking her movement.

Instead of dismounting his skyscraper of masculinity, she kept sliding back down it instead, taking all of him back inside her.

"Doesn't that big black cock feel good?" Reggie asked.

Its depth inside her left Melissa speechless and her mouth gaping. While she reluctantly fucked him, she bitterly stared into his cold, dark eyes that looked like obsidian, and briefly noticed they reflected no light. They were empty eyes like those of a shark — heartless and predatory.

She abhorred doing this with Reggie. But he forced her to betray her husband, her vows of faithfulness, and join to him. He made her surrender a physical intimacy that bordered her soul, sensations that actually touched it, and she detested him for it. Yet her body began giving him a much different response.

"Uh, ah, ah, oh, ah, ah, no," she mewled, her arms reaching around his neck for support, her body pulling closer against him, her pink pussy traveling up and down his dark black dick it made wet and shiny like a dipstick removed from motor oil.

"That's it, baby, stop trying to fight it," Reggie encouraged, embracing her smooth, white body in his black, muscular arms as she fucked him. "You see how good big black cock feels inside you?"

"Oh, God, no," she cried turning her head to the side in embarrassment to avoid his eyes. Her hold around his neck involuntarily tightened, her pussy began to spasm and an obnoxious grin formed on his face.

Her taut wet cunt kept gracefully sliding up and down on his thick, dark shaft in a steady, uninterrupted tempo — almost like that of a metronome — hardly requiring his oversight.

"Oh, you feel so good, baby."

"Oh, oh, no, please don't make me. Ooh, ah, uh, nah, oh."

"That's, it baby. Keep working your pussy like that. Oh yeah, I love how it feels inside you."

He was a sick, perverted animal, Melissa thought. She hated him. She had always been faithful to Bill until Reggie tore that precious fidelity away from her.

This demented black man forced her to experience every single inch of his monster penis visiting uncharted depths of her womanhood.

The truth was horrible. Reggie had stolen far more intimacy from her in their short time together than she had ever shared with Bill. Reggie's horrendous cock caused such intense physical feelings deep inside her she did not welcome from him yet was powerless to stop.

"Oh," Melissa softly moaned, involuntarily hugging him even tighter, her soft firm breasts pressing harder against his chest while she fucked him.

"Oh, yeah, baby. See how much your pussy wants that big black nigger cock now?"

"Oh, God, please — no. I hate it and I hate you," Melissa cried into his muscular shoulder unable to stop committing this disgusting, immoral act on him. He might hit her again if she stopped — if she somehow managed slipping his ungodly long penis from her vagina before he finished, she rationalized to herself.

How could her body betray her like this though, her hips stuck on autopilot repeating a perverted dance with him, her pussy enthusiastically lubricating his black cock and welcoming the colossal invader far more affectionately than her own husband's penis?

She was an arrogant, high-class white bitch, Reggie thought. She was the type of woman he enjoyed bringing down by making her fuck big black dick repeatedly, instilling in her the insidious appetite for well-hung dark meat.

She felt dirty and ashamed when they finally finished fucking. Reggie rose from the sofa and went to his backpack to retrieve her car keys and phone.

"Here you go," he said with a confident smile handing her phone and keys back. "You can have them now."

Naked and holding her legs tightly together in a moot attempt at modesty, Melissa sat on the sofa and silently stared at the useless items in her hand.

The roads were icy and snowed in, so where would she drive? The phone was out of charge and did not work in the house. Reggie kept the charger and she could not get outside without drawing his attention anyway.

And even if she could get outside without Reggie noticing, whom would she call and what would she say? This was a small town where everyone talked about each other. They would all learn every flagitious detail of what Reggie did to her and what he made her do to him. She would become the subject of gossip and malicious lies.

What would Bill think of her if her ever learned of all the disgusting things she did with a black man?

What Reggie was doing to her was awful, but the embarrassment of other’s knowing of it was far worse. Fear and shame led Melissa to inaction and her further spiral downward.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:32 AM   #8
Cryptkeeper

The snow outside was thawing. Her bruises from not cooperating those first days started fading with her improved compliance. Melissa began finding Reggie less unpleasant and her situation with him more bearable — similar to if he had forced her to smoke cigarettes with him until she finally stopped coughing and began acquiring the unwanted habit herself.

Although she still eagerly waited for the snow to completely melt so he would leave, her anticipation had lost some of its desperation.

From his days recruiting innocent girls as prostitutes, some from nice families with very good upbringing, Reggie knew the longer a woman practiced a vice with someone, the less distasteful it became for her — even in the case of a young, faithful wife like Melissa.

This was all part of his plan. The more he made Melissa commit adultery with him — increasing the salaciousness of their sex acts each time — the more comfortable she became doing it. With her husband away for three weeks, Reggie had the opportunity and time that he needed to work on her.

It was an unusually cold fall even for this northern climate, and it had taken a week for the snow to start melting. Meanwhile, the consequences of Melissa’s failure to seek help and escape Reggie’s molestations multiplied, the sex with him becoming progressively more depraved and her thoughts about Bill more infrequent.

Reggie’s constant pursuit of physical gratification with Melissa left her with minimal concentration for anything else. Today the sky stayed cloudy and the day gloomy with rain, but Melissa had little time to notice the weather outside.

It was late morning when she slipped from the bed while Reggie slept. Exhausted, Melissa wandered into a dim kitchen wearing only panties and a bra. Reggie had kept her awake fucking most of the night as he had done every night for the past week.

Severe sleep deprivation made her thoughts as cloudy as the weather outside. Suddenly his arm wrapped around her narrow waist and Melissa realized her short time away from him was already over. She turned around.

Reggie observed how tired she looked, how successfully he had worn her down thus far. “What are you doing here, baby? Why did you leave me all alone in bed?”

Melissa silently stared back at Reggie. He was naked and held her in his arms. She tried pulling away from his hug, but her ass bumped the table behind her.

“Come on, baby, let’s get these panties and bra off you. You know how hard my cock is when I wake up in the morning. You gotta help relieve it for me.”

Reggie was already starting with her again after they had fucked all night. She arched backward over the table trying to avoid his embrace, the head of his huge black penis stabbing her tummy like the end of a hot poker.

His arm stayed fastened around her waist while his other hand slid into her panties and pulled them downward.

“No, not here. I don’t want to do it again, Reggie.”

“Yes you do, baby. You know how much you like cumming on a black cock. Don’t start fighting it again. It won’t do you any good.”

She desperately searched his eyes for a spark of compassion she had yet to find in them. His gigantic penis returned into her snug vagina like she was his girlfriend.

He was doing it to her again anyway, this time on the edge of her kitchen table.

“No, Reggie — I don’t want to do it — not here.”

“Oh, yes baby, right here. You’re so wet. I love putting my hard cock inside your tight pussy. Does that feel good? You starting to like big black cock?”

He kept asking her if it felt good, if she liked black cock — cooing horribly filthy things non-stop while sexually assaulting her.

Yes, it felt good to Melissa, but could that mean she liked it, liked him? She felt more confused. Reggie did lewder things to her each day, that caused her body to involuntarily respond and orgasm for him.

No, why was she thinking this way? She detested him and everything he did to her!

A long serrated meat knife sitting on the counter just a couple of feet away from Melissa had tempted her, but she lacked the fortitude to grab it and stab Reggie.

She wanted to sink that knife in Reggie’s gut while shouting that she hated him and his big black cock, but a power he possessed over her grew stronger and became harder to fight the longer they stayed together.

All she could do was pitifully moan, lying on her back on her kitchen table, crying out from powerful orgasms she was unable to stop him from giving her. His monster-sized penis burrowed deeply and unrelentingly inside her, his gorilla hands groped her perky tits, and his fingers teased her taut nipples.

The old wooden table Melissa lied upon squeaked in disapproval of her inaction each time Reggie drove into her.

“Ooh, oh, no, I don’t like it, Reggie. It’s wrong. Ah, ooh, please stop…don’t do this — no, ah, ooh, ah, oh.”

“Oh, baby, your pussy feels so good. You getting so wet. You liking big black cock more each time we do it, huh?”

Melissa sensed the growing tension in Reggie’s body. Regretfully, they had fucked so many times in the short period they had been snowed in together that they were becoming more like familiar sex partners. She recognized all his signs — the change in his voice, the acceleration of his thrusts, the intensity in his face and how his hands touched her.

“Uh, ah, no, please… no more, Reggie. Oh, ah, stop now. Don’t cum in me again — ooh.”

“Oh, yeah baby, I can’t stop. You feel too good — I’m gonna cum.”

“No — ”

Reggie released the explosive orgasm he had held back all morning while fucking Melissa, the rich and plentiful cream from his huge heavy balls nourishing her receptive cunt.

He was not her husband and a loathing Melissa always experienced when receiving Reggie’s seed washed over her again. He filled her with his semen, and she felt his long, hefty penis finally pull out of her tight vagina.

Reggie stood at the edge of the table between her spread legs.

They were finished having sex — at least for a little while, Melissa mistakenly thought, relieved it was temporarily over. She started to sit up, but Reggie’s strong hand landed on her chest and stopped her.

“We’re not done yet, baby,” he said. It was an unwelcome phrase she hated, yet heard from him too often.

“But you just came in me,” she complained while reclining on her elbows and breathing heavily. His hand stayed on her chest, preventing her from sitting upright. “I need to go to the bathroom.”

She wanted to get off that kitchen table — an unsanitary, stomach-churning place to have sex — and wash his vile cum out of her vagina as quickly as possible.

Reggie did not reply, absorbed momentarily studying her beautiful clitoris, now a darker pink than usual and engorged. His brown wet dick, resting on her light skin beside her pussy, was still firm and almost reached her cute bellybutton.

Melissa felt the warmth and wetness of his weighty penis lying on her.

Reggie thought her clitoris deserved more attention.

He began rubbing her clitoris with the slippery head of his penis, gently sliding his cock up and down along her sensitive hood. The technique drove many of the women he had been with into erotic frenzy.

Melissa looked down at what felt even nicer than all the other vulgar things he had done to her recently, and watched, unable to take her eyes off the revolting sight that appeared to her so much uglier than it felt.

Between her splayed legs the smooth brown head of his penis kept nudging her excited pink clitoris, both organs wet and glistening, heavily covered in a messy combination of secretions from intercourse. Reggie had coaxed her completely open for him during their sex, and she remained that way now.

“Oh, God, what are you doing? You just finished — y-you came in me already.”

She tried looking back up into Reggie’s eyes, the clit massage having the desired effect, her face contorting as she stared at him.

He was engrossed with her vagina and did not return her gaze.

Reggie watched her pussy squirm beneath him trying to avoid the highly sensual and addicting contact with his penis, but he was unrelenting. He held his hardening cock against her tumescent clitoris, following her every move, sliding himself up and down, indulging her sensitive female flesh.

Her pussy’s efforts to escape the continued touch of his penis slowly waned.

She hated herself for having orgasms with him before and didn’t want them again. Her hand arriving on his strong rippling abs gently pushed at them. The modest diamonds in her engagement ring and wedding band brilliantly sparkled against his dark skin.

“Stop it, please stop it,” she whimpered unconvincingly before capitulating moments later and lying back down on the table. Her hand left his hard muscular stomach and came to rest on her soft inner thigh that had stayed open for him.

Her engagement and wedding rings still glinting, appeared unaffected by the terrible infidelity occurring beside them that rendered their symbolism completely meaningless. Her sacred vagina abandoned final attempts to avoid contact with Reggie’s hard cock and began small graceful undulations with it instead, traitorously exchanging delightful sensations with this black man’s penis in betrayal of her once honored wedding vows.

“That’s it, baby, let your pussy do what it wants — let it feel good.”

Reggie’s cock and Melissa’s pussy began speaking the same language, saying similar things to each other. It was not the first time their bodies communicated this way, but Melissa still stubbornly refused to acknowledge her intimate feelings to him.

Melissa had taken some coaxing to bring her back around, but the contact between their genitals had immediately restored Reggie’s full erection before he even lost it.

“Oh, oh, ah, ooh don’t,” Melissa resumed moaning in desperation, while pathetically cumming for him.

“Oh, yeah. Does that feel good there, baby? Your clitty made my cock hard again. Does your husband get hard for you like this?”

Melissa panted. Sex with Bill rarely lasted more than two minutes and she never orgasmed from it. “Oh, God, no, he doesn’t. He’s not sick like you. Ooh, you bastard, please stop.”

“What’s the matter, baby? Don’t you like it when I make it feel good for you? You’re so wet.”

Reggie kept wetting his cock in her pussy, taking his penis out of her soaked vagina minutes later and massaging her clitoris with it again.

“Uh, ah, oh, nah ooh, please no — stop it,” Melissa cried, her eyes barely open, her mouth ajar and her breathing labored.

His cock caressed her pussy so perfectly, making it feel so incredible, that she actually forgot for a time how much she really hated Reggie and hated doing this with him. She forgot that he had no right touching her there — that his penis did not belong anywhere near her vagina, let alone in it.

“Yea, you really feeling it good girl, huh?”

She did not want to ‘feel it’ or hear his ludicrous comments, but he would not stop rubbing her clitoris with his big hard penis while saying those perverse things. She tried tuning him out, but like the sensations, his words penetrated to her deepest core and his warped thoughts began mixing with her own.

Like the alcoholic after that first sip, she seemed powerless to stop their intimacy from becoming more. Reggie kept refilling her glass, forcing her to consume what he poured. He was getting her drunk with sex.

By continuously sharing the same intoxicating beverage with him — even though she drank it involuntarily — she was unwittingly acquiring his habit and turning into his partner. Together they experienced something much stiffer than booze.

“Do you like the way that feels now, baby? Does it feel good there like that? You starting to like black cock? Is that black cock making your pussy feel really nice?” Reggie continued asking in reply to Melissa’s moans of despair.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:41 AM   #9
Cryptkeeper

Reggie watched Melissa recover on the kitchen table after mercilessly making her orgasm for almost the entire morning they had spent fucking on it. Her perfectly shaped tits rose and fell with her deep breathing and her eyes stayed dreamily fixed on the ceiling above.

She was on her back lying naked in front of him like a leftover delicacy he had finished devouring. Naked as well, he sat in a chair beside her silently admiring his handiwork.

Melissa’s pale pink nipples were still hard and pointy, her clitoris of the same hue, was plump and juicy. Between her legs that remained separated, a stream of his potent negro cum flowed from her wet slit, forming a small puddle on the table.

“Why did you cum in me again? Couldn’t you at least pull your penis out?” Melissa asked, her voice low and emotionless, her gaze fixed on the ceiling. She blamed herself for the inappropriate sexual relationship she found herself trapped in with him, her memory of her first night with him remaining murky.

She believed what Reggie had told her. In a delirious fever she had mistakenly had intercourse with him. Her initial infidelity was an awful decision she could not remember making that led to this horrible liaison she could not seem to end.

Reggie remained silent. Using the snow as an excuse not to leave, he fucked her whenever he wanted — usually at least four long sessions each day, like the one just completed — and turned her previously tidy home into a mess.

Dirty dishes were piled high in the sink and her clothes were strewn everywhere. She could not keep anything on very long without him tearing it off her.

Melissa’s jeans, shirts, pajamas, and underwear sat in various places he had stripped them from her forcing her to have sex. Evidence of their illicit activity — her clothing and lingerie — was everywhere, including the kitchen table, the couch, the living room floor, and the bed once shared only with her husband.

Reggie’s demand for constant sex left Melissa little time for other things, like picking up and cleaning. It appalled her to fornicate with him like this and embarrassed her to have her house in such disarray.

Still lying on her back, Melissa turned her head and noticed her silk panties siting beside her on the kitchen table, right where Reggie had hastily pulled them off her while she uselessly protested. They were an attractive bikini style from Victoria’s Secret, luckily unripped this time because she had reluctantly cooperated with him.

They had started fucking on the kitchen table almost immediately after her briefs came off. The undergarment, a last barrier before intercourse with him in the morning, was now a reminder of adultery Reggie forced Melissa to commit with him multiple times daily.

Melissa realized that all she had left to wear, unfortunately, were her nice bras and panties — sexy ones like this pair she stared at next to her — that further excited and enticed him.

She had worn all her conservative lingerie hoping to be less attractive to him, but that did not work. He had hurt her when she physically resisted and he had ripped all the unappealing panties she had worn, tearing them off her body.

Continuous sex at the expense of necessary chores was not Melissa’s lifestyle. At least no one had been by to see the mess, witness them together or engaged in all their sinful intercourse.

Melissa sat up, craning to find her other clothes. Another grey day appeared outside the kitchen window, but an icicle hanging from the eave was melting and becoming part of the rain. With the snow finally thawing Reggie would leave soon, she thought.

She would forget all the disgusting things he made her do with him and put the entire ordeal behind her before Bill returned. It would be better to live with this horrible secret than share the embarrassing truth with anyone.

Melissa was determined never to let a single soul know about her humiliating rapes by Reggie. In this small community, everyone talked to each other and their favorite pastime was gossip, the juicier the better.

"I think I'll stay until your husband gets back," Reggie sneered before Melissa had a chance to locate any of her clothes or put on her panties. "You need to write him a nice letter telling him what a good, strong Christian I am."

Melissa’s jaw dropped and she abandoned the search for the rest of her clothing, the panties remaining in her fist. Reggie's audacity flabbergasted her and she looked at him incredulously as she sat naked on the kitchen table in front of him with her pussy filled with his sperm.

He could not be serious. He was supposed to leave. There was no way in Hell she would let him fuck her like this for two more weeks.

“I thought you were leaving once the snow melted and you could get to your truck.”

“Whatever gave you that idea? I’m not leaving my beautiful fuck buddy all by herself with no one to make her cum for two weeks. Now get some paper and start writing!" Reggie snapped.

“I need my clothes.”

“Don’t put on a single thread. You can get dressed after you write the letter.”

Melissa heard irritation percolate through Reggie’s warning. She knew from prior experience how quickly it could turn to rage and his use of her least favorite orifice as punishment. With hesitation she followed his directions.

Reggie dictated the letter and Melissa wrote:

"Dear Bill,

"I miss you. I hope things are going well in Peru. Please give Scott, Larry, Lisa, and Rev. Doyle my regards.

“We had an early blizzard right after your departure. You left just in time. I was without power for two days, but fortunately, the new parishioner at our church, Reggie Johnson, came to check on me. He cut some extra firewood and shoveled the snow from our doorway.

“With the bad weather, I have been reluctant to drive on the roads and have not attended church, I’m afraid. Fortunately, Reggie lives nearby and visits frequently to study bible with me. We pray together often — truly a profound experience — and are becoming closer friends. He is a strong Christian and a good man. I like him dearly and I'm certain you will like him too when you get to know him.

"I know I tried to discourage you from going on this mission, but I should not have been selfish with you. Actually, I'm glad you went now. This is what God wanted you to do and I will not stand in your way for future trips.

“Sometimes, God's plans are not clear to us until we have the luxury of hindsight. You are sharing the Lord's word in Peru and I am sharing it here with Reggie. You and I are both spreading The Good News, albeit in different ways.

“Reggie has only recently discovered Jesus, but he is a quick learner and he is even teaching me some interesting facts I didn’t know. I’m pleased with his progress. He and I discover new and beautiful things about the world and each other every time we pray and study the Lord’s Word together. I'm so happy I met him.

"That's about all I have to share for now. I've been doing little projects around the house, with Reggie’s help, which have made my first week without you pass quickly. Even though it seems like it will be an eternity, I know the time will fly and we will be together soon.

"Remember I Love You and I am ALWAYS FAITHFULLY YOURS,

"Melissa"

Reggie sealed her letter in an envelope and made her put a lipstick imprint of her kiss on it.

When Melissa finished the letter, Reggie pulled her into his burly arms, and their naked bodies touched. She recoiled slightly from his big flaccid cock pushing against her tummy as he hugged her.

His huge black organ had visited deep inside frequently over the past week, robbing her of any remaining dignity by making her violently cum for him each time. She dreaded having sex with Reggie again, especially after what he just made her write to Bill, her actual husband.

Melissa grieved over the last part of that letter’s closing, ‘…always faithfully yours’. It was no longer true because of Bill’s neglect and Reggie’s wickedness. At the time she failed to see how incriminating the letter might eventually become to her though.

Forced to eat forbidden fruit with Reggie, share the taste of his lust for her flesh and commit horribly sinful acts with him that opened her eyes, Melissa understood the perverse double meanings woven throughout the note he had made her write to Bill.

Fortunately, Bill was still pure, trusting of her and far too naive to see through Reggie’s veiled references.

"Would you like to go to town to mail this and get some supplies?" Reggie asked almost conciliatorily.

Relieved that at least for now Reggie was not about to invade her pussy with his huge black cock again, her tiny body relaxed in his arms. She looked up into his strong dark face with her limpid blue eyes and nodded.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:08 AM   #10
Pu55yluvva

Pu55yluvva has initial reputation

This is excellent work, CK.

Perhaps one final instalment...? When Reggie and Melissa are in town, they meet up with Reggie's brother who follows them back home...With 2 BBCs, this will complete Melissa's conversion to the dark side...

Just a suggestion....

PL
Pu55yluvva is offline   Reply With Quote