Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face The Kings Lust

It all started in a kingdom far away. A kingdom known for its grate forest and endless mountains that could stretch as long as the eye could see. Just at the end of the treetops, where the mountains met, stood a castle. A castle that is home to a king that loves his throne more than anything in the whole entire world.

The king's name was Sebastian II, and he was known to be the most gruesome king known to man. The king had a sister, her name was Aria. But she despised the throne and her heritage. Every chance that she could get she would run away in to the village and play with the children who was poor and sad.

Even though Sebastian had it all, he had never had a pretty woman. The whores in his castle was thin and had no shape. They where dirty and they spoke bad language. He really wanted to Indulgence in a woman's body. A beautiful one who had breast like the grate mountains around him and hair as dark as night. Lips as sweet as strawberry and eyes as blue as moonstones.

So one day he sent out his best men to surge the country for this woman. He did not care if she came willingly or not. He know what he needed, and he was going to find her.

----

I took the penny and put it quickly in my pocket. It had fell out of the old mans moneybag as he run true my alley. That is one hell of a luck I wont see again, I thought. Evan came running to me and asked me how much it was. I said it was just a penny, but that he could take it and run to the marked for some apples. He smiled and gave me a huge hug then he was off.

Evan was a little taller than me, he was skinny and actually two years older but no one would know when they saw us together. He was my only family left after my whole family was slaughtered by the kings men 2 years ago. The king hated gypsies. We were not typical gypsies though. We owned a farm and a piece of land with some cheeps. My father was lucky to inherit the farm from a friend who died very young. That was the end of our traveling lifestyle. So we though. That was until one night we was attacked by the kings men. They raped and killed our mother and shoot our father.Me and Evan hid in the forest, so the king never got what he came for.

I know it was me they was looking for. They are still looking but I know how to hide. I met the kings man once before that day. Me and my brother was going to town to trade some animals. We were stopped by an old woman who told us to turn back, but we did not listen. Non of us wanted to come back empty handed to our father. So we kept on going. The village we came to was empty. We could not find a single person until we got to church. Everyone was inside and the door was barricaded. I saw a man on a white horse lifting his sword as a sign. Then one of the soldiers set fire to the church. I remember my screams made them all turn around and look at me. The last thing I saw as my brother pulled me away was the Kings surprised look turning into lust. He wanted me, and after that day he never stopped looking for me.

-------
Sebastian sat at the dinner table and ate supper. He sent his little sister angry looks as she barely touched her food. "If you give away more of our food to those filthy children, I will have to...." Then he stopped as one of his guards came in to the room. "Your Majesty... She is located in the village. I've sent my men to find her."
Sebastian grinned and took a bite of his chicken. "I will be in my room, when you find her, bring her to me."

Last edited by Marilyn; 05-14-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and my brother ate the food that he got at the marked. It was getting late so we needed to find a place to sleep. We never slept at the same place cause then someday someone would find us. We often dreamed about leaving this land and start again somewhere else. We hated having the fear hanging over us. I feel so guilty. If it wasn't for me my brother would have been a happy free man.

"what?" he said, caught me looking at him. "I'm just so glad that I have you... I love you you know." I said and gave him a hug. He smiled and hugged me back. There was no need for a respond. "Lets sleep under WoodBridge tonight." I say. My brother smiles and says: "I would love that!"

WoodBridge was a small wooden bridge at the end of the village. We had perfect view of the forest and anyone that would enter or leave the village. If any of the kings men would lurk around, we would know. My brother took the first watch so I could sleep. The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was my brothers smile as he threw a rock into the river.

In my dream I saw myself in a huge garden. I had a beautiful white dress on running around smelling the flowers. My brother was on his back in the grass shewing on a straw. Suddenly I saw the blue sky turning gray. I called for my brother to tell him to get under the roof but he was gone. A black horse stood in front of me, it had red eyes and looked like a demon. I opened my moth to scream but nothing came out. The black horse transformed into the king right in front of me. His shadow killed every flower in the garden as he leaned in towards me and said: "There you are".

I woke up with a scream, my body was soaking wet and my head hurt. "Oh Evan..." I said. "I had the dream again..." I stood up and looked around. "Evan?" I said again. He did not answer. A person stood on the top of the bridge, he was the same hight as Evan but I knew it was not him. "They took him" the person said.
"Who took him?" I whispered. But I knew the answer. The kings men had found us, and now they had my brother.
"Who are you?" I said . The man on the bridge took a step down towards me.
"WHO ARE YOU?" I said again backing away from him. A silent laugh came from his mouth. Then the moon came out from under a cloud and I saw his face. Mr. Adam. The kings best man.
"I swear to god, if you hurt my brother...." I said and picked up a stick. "Calm down." He said, as he kept moving towards me. "If you come without any fuss we wont hurt him." He was very close now so I held out my stick ready to strike. "But if you fight me, I'll tell them to kill him." His eyes was cold as ice.
I dropped the stick. "Okay... " I said. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me against him. "Don't touch me" I yelled. "Shh..." He said, You are not for me, so keep still before I risk my life and fuck the light out of you."
He took both of my wrists and tied them together. "Now lets get you to our king."

Tags
fantasy, gypsy, kings, rape, tales