Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2013, 05:02 AM   #1
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Uncle Bob

She grew up hearing stories of uncle Bob, that he's a bad man spending his days in a jail cell, though she never really knew why. Only saw old photos and knew he existed. One fall Saturday she was home alone. Her parents decided to spend the day driving along the river to look at the turning leaves. It was around 11:00am when the door bell rang. Upon answering it, she saw a man who she recognized from the pictures in the family photo albums.

"Hi, babygirl, I'm your uncle Bob. Your mom and dad around?"

She hesitated, but invited him in because that was the polite thing to do when family comes over. He looked dirty and scraggly. His whiskers were the length of not having shaved in a couple days. She felt uneasy around him and his stare was uncomfortable, but she assumed it was really her that was uncomfortable because she had never been around anybody who had been to prison before.

He kept licking his lips while he looked at her so she assumed he was thirsty and offered him a glass of water. She should have known something wasn't right when his finger lingered on her hand a little too long as she passed the glass to him. His smiling stare was becoming more and more unnerving and she started to wish she never answered the door.

"How old are you now, babygirl?"

"18."

"Mmmmmmm. Ripe."

A smile grew on his face and she could see he was missing a couple teeth. She wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by that, but went on to ask him if she could make him something to eat, hoping he would say yes so she had a reason to be in a different room from him.

“Well I am.... hungry.”

She couldn’t help but notice that the way he spoke suggested some kind of double meaning, but again, while she felt uncomfortable around him, her innocent mind never once considered the dark images that were now rushing through his.

He watched how her body seemed to glide over the floor as she walked. This time he followed her to the kitchen, taking extra precaution to step lightly so that she didn’t notice right away. He was standing by the kitchen island, biting his lip, taking in the view as she bent down to open the bottom drawer of the refrigerator.

“Do you like roast beef?”, she called out loud enough for him to hear in the other room.

“I like all kinds of... fresh meat.”

This time she was startled, not expecting his answer to be in the same room as her.

“Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you follow me.”

The hairs on the back of her neck were standing straight up. Her body had finally caught up with the suspicion in her mind, and her instincts were screaming at her to get out of the house. He was standing so close, still staring at every move she made, soaking in her beauty, letting that feeling wash over him that he hadn’t been able to truly experience in over 15 years. Basking in the image of her young, taught body, and long brown hair, his heartbeat gained momentum as he considered the different ways he might take her.

She continued to set out a plate for him, trying to think quickly to figure out a plan. Somehow she needed to put some distance between them without him knowing. With the sandwich ingredients displayed in front of them, she added, “A tomato! That’s what we need for this sandwich! Let me go out to mom’s garden. It will only take a minute.”

Leaning against the counter, not even a foot away from where she was making his sandwich, uncle Bob replied, “There’s no need to go through the trouble for me.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all. Really.”

Her voice was extra chipper, obviously trying to cover her real emotions. He smiled to himself. Just the thought that he was making her nervous turned him on. She was facing him, stuck in the corner between him and the counter top. He inched closer. Even though he was still smiling, his eyes looked dark and malicious.

“I said there’s no need.”

She began to visibly tremble as he moved in closer, now only a couple inches from her. He leaned in, setting his hands on the counter top, one on either side of her young, fertile hips.

In a small voice and looking at him with concern on her face, she asked, “Are you going to hurt me?”

Her voice squeaked, making her sound younger than she actually was, and he liked that a lot. His eyes twinkled with lust as he pulled out a knife from his pocket, waiting for her to be quiet to ensure she heard the swish of the blade spring out.

“Have you ever felt a man’s big, hard dick inside you, baby?”

Her eyes widened, showing utter fear, his favorite expression. He teased her by putting the point of the knife under her chin, thereby forcing her to keep her head tilted slightly back with her big, baby eyes looking up at him. Those pretty, brown eyes, getting glossier as her tears started to fill them.

“M.. m.. my name isn’t baby.”

He thought she was so cute, trying to stand up to him, especially in this predicament. She blinked and a single tear ran down her cheek. Smiling, he leaned in and licked the salty droplet from her face, then he licked her lips.

“Have you ever been raped before... baby?

Her stomach was in knots, but she couldn’t move. Her eyes kept darting around the room, searching for something she could use to defend herself, even hoping someone would come around the corner and save her from this deranged, sick man. But there was nothing and she knew her parents wouldn’t be home for hours.

“Ah, ah, ah. Eyes on me, sweet thing.”

He brought the knife up to her cheek and she froze as he pushed his body up against hers. His lips touched her lips and she began to cry in his mouth the moment she felt his hardon against her body. This is her uncle! And a man she doesn’t even know!

Having not been with an actual woman in over 15 years, he nearly lost his load in his pants the moment he tasted her lips. Those sweet, cherry flavored lips. She started to squirm and push her hands against his chest, and he knew he had to act fast to show his dominance in order to nip this defiance of hers in the bud.

He hit her twice across the face. Hard. She let out a sob as she fell to the ground. Nobody had ever hit her before, nor had she ever been attacked like this, especially not in her own home. This home where she’s suppose to be safe; a place that is suppose to hold a sense of security for her. A sense of security she will never feel again as long as she lives.

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the dining room. He pulled her back up to her feet and pushed her up against the edge of the table while he kicked the chair out of the way. He closed the knife and placed it back in his pocket so he could use both hands to tear open her new gingham blouse, being sure to pull down her bra so he could see her young, perky breasts. He immediately realized he needed to be inside her now. He didn’t have a lot of time to act and knew he’d be able to spend more time enjoying her lovely tits later. Very quickly, he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper to reveal her white panties with the little red roses dotted around the material. By now she was in shock this was even happening. No longer resisting his intent, he was able to move her like a rag doll and flop her down on the table in front of him, bent over the side, face forward.

“That’s it, babygirl. It’s not worth the fight.”

He fumbled to get his dick out fast enough, and pulled her panties to the side; didn’t even pull them down in his rush to feel her completely around his cock. This pretty little niece of his that he’d never met before. She started to squirm again the moment his dick touched her sex, but it was too late for her, and he pushed himself fully inside her in one long plunge. It was oh so tight and hurt for only a moment before her body started to lubricate itself, along with his precum. He groaned in complete pleasure, this bliss he had missed for nearly two decades. She snapped out of this shock she was in and screamed the moment his dick went tearing into her virgin pussy. She was frantic, screaming for him to stop between sobs.

“No! ... Stop! ... Please, uncle Bob! ...”

The pain she felt was unbelievable and she didn’t understand why anyone would want to have sex if it hurt this much. It felt to her like he was breaking her in two. And from his angle, it looked like it. Gazing down at his blood coated dick as he pumped, he realized what he thought was her body working to lubricate her vaginal walls, may have really been her own blood.

“Fuuuck, you feel so goood!

He started to pick up speed only a couple minutes in. She knew what was coming and found a new strength from within to try to push against the table in attempt to get out from under him, but it was too late. With a loud moan, he spurted his seed deep inside her. She could feel his spasms against her walls and started to sob uncontrollably. He laid on top of her with all of his weight, resting, waiting for her to calm down while he fell gracefully from his natural high. He moved her hair away from her face and kissed her on the cheek, followed by the neck, and eventually her back. He let his dick fall out of her on its own as it went limp from its intense little escapade.

“I hope that was as good for you as it was for me.”

Laughing to himself, he zipped up his pants. She was finally quiet again, staring off into nothing, being the rag doll she was just before it all started. He pulled up her pants, stood her up, and slowly walked her to the couch in the living room. Her eyes looked dead. He always loved that part of a rape, stealing the victim’s spirit, her soul. Taking something from her that she will never be able to regain as hard as she tried over a lifetime.

“I think it’s time we contact your wonderful parents. Don’t you?” She slowly pulled her blouse closed while she continued to stare off into nothing. He grabbed her cell that was sitting on the table in the front hall and chuckled to himself, knowing he just had a virgin, feeling particularly proud of the psychological affect it clearly had on her emotional state.

He sat down next to her on the couch, his hand on her thigh, displaying his control over her. Holding the phone out in front of them, he put his head close to hers and gave a wide, toothy, but evil grin for the picture. The photo was perfect. Her hair looked disheveled, her eyes red from crying, the two welts on her face from where he hit her already starting to turn purple, and her blouse clutched together in her fists. He wrote a nice little note and tagged it onto this exquisite photo before finding the contact he was looking for, Dad’s Cell, and pressing send.

Quote:
“Nice to finally meet my beloved niece. Wish you were here.”

Last edited by EssenceofRed; 04-16-2013 at 05:14 AM.
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:01 AM   #2
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lovely! Really well written, quick and brutal, and all the more realistic for it.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Nice one. Think she needs her ass broken in now
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Great -

i KNOW better than to read a story by Red in the morning

*puts the housework on hold and goes off to find Mr. Purple *
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Celestelian

Celestelian has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Celestelian

if the story was good, the ending was priceless, loved it
Celestelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:53 AM   #6
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

See Red, the critics loved it. Although it's short, the story is truly one of your very best! I could honestly see this as a pitch for an HBO movie, it's really that good

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-17-2013 at 05:06 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote