Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Predator: Drama Queen

The Predator: A series of stories involving a serial rapist who has a sadistic streak in him. He occasionally forces orgasm on a woman for humiliation, but in general he is vicious. There will be a series of stories in this thread, and I will always write them in the first person from his perspective. If at any time you wish to throw a character my way (based on whatever fantasy works for you) I would happily write a story involving a character of your choice (any age, ethnicity, virgin or non-virgin). Furthermore any female on this site is welcome to respond with the same story from the female’s perspective. Please enjoy!

The Predator-Drama Queen

I have always had a fascination with pain being inflicted sexually upon a woman. Even as a young child, I always found the thought of a woman being hurt ‘down there’ exciting, before I even knew what rape or for that matter sex was. I guess the instinct for savagely violating a woman is ingrained through centuries of humanity even though mankind being more civilized now looks down on it. History is rife with references of rape as an acceptable means by which a man can please himself. There are references of rape in the bible, conquering armies have always subjected the women of conquered cities and nations to horrific sexual abuse and sadism was always enacted sexually on the unfortunate women who found themselves captive in such a city. The Greeks did it, the Persians, the Romans, the Christian crusaders, the Islamic crusaders. Everyone denies it, yet it is prevalent in every conflict. The Russians subjected German women to mass rapes in WW2, and even allied soldiers have committed rapes in 3rd world countries when they felt they could get away with it. Face it….us men are driven by an aggressive lust that under the right circumstances will overpower our sense of morality.

Me, I fucking love raping some screaming girl. I don’t really care which type. Blond, brunettes, black, white, oriental, catholic, Jewish, lesbian…anyone. I have no prejudices. Anything with a cunt is worthy of being brutalized by my cock as they scream for a mercy I will not show them. I gave up trying to be normal early in life. I knew it even as a young guy that rape turned me on. When I rented movies and found that there was a rape scene, I would make a show of saying “any guy who does that should be shot” but then when no-one was around I would watch that scene and rewind it repeatedly.

I don’t have any latent hatred for women. I was not abused by my mother (glad she doesn’t know what her boy turned into) and even when I was a young guy and did not fit in well, and was bullied a bit I often found that the girls in my junior high and high school were often the first ones to tell the bullies to leave me alone. By the time I turned 15 I suddenly started to grow and all of a sudden the little geek became a big guy that people did not fuck with. Also, the girls who thus far had no interest in me started to pay attention and I became accepted by the others. I lost my virginity at 15 and became popular. I don’t know why I developed such a desire to rape women, to see fear in their eyes and hear the pain in their screams as I violated their bodies. They did nothing to me. I actually do quite fine with the ladies so I guess I don’t fit the profile. Women will have sex with me, but I am not interested in seeing ecstasy in a woman’s eyes while she screams “oh god..yesss”. I would rather see terror and hear “oh god it hurts…please,…please oh god…help”. It’s nothing personal ladies. Some of my best friends are females and I truly care about them and would never harm them. But strangers…………….no fucking pity.

Now I know it seems cliché, but obviously I prefer virgins. Despite what some females say, a virgin is tighter so it feels good. But it’s not just that. It’s the act of tearing her hymen. Knowing that the act of shoving myself into her for my pleasure, causes tearing and pain in her most intimate spot. Knowing that she does not have the experience to relax and allow herself to loosen or lubricate. Knowing that from the instant she feels that horrible tearing pain shooting through her being, as she is stretched painfully, and during the time that I am thrusting savagely into her tightness she is in agony. She of course can’t lubricate and when the blood and spit dry, the friction really starts making her scream horrifically.

I also love taking a woman in the ass. Hearing her scream as her shitter is split is the greatest pleasure a man can have. Even an experienced woman will be tortured by that.

Some day I will tell you all about my first rapes and how I got started, but for now let me tell you about a little lady who became my latest victim. I was walking past the local high school late one Friday night, and saw a couple of seniors standing near the exit. They were discussing college next year, and the play they were all going to be involved in. The bunch were prepared to leave, when one of the females turned to go in and I heard one of the guys say “Are you sure you don’t want me to stick around? I hate to leave you all by yourself in that auditorium”. She declined, like the typical self confident young woman who knows nothing about the ugliness of the world. She has heard of rape, yet to her that is something that happens in bad areas, or war zones. She is in her school in a middle class neighborhood. She feels perfectly safe. Stupid cunt. I got so hard, knowing that the little twat would be all alone in the school. I knew right then and there that I would rape her. I watched from a distance, as the group left and the girl turned back inside. When the door slowly closed behind her as she let it go, it didn’t fully latch when it closed. Even if it did, I would still get in but this did make my life easier.

Slowly I eased the door open, making sure I didn’t attract attention to myself and I made my way into the building. The door as it turned out, lead to the backstage of the school auditorium where it was plenty dark, with all kinds of curtains and shaded areas to disappear in. I moved carefully to the rear of the stage and saw my prey moving to the other side, approaching a sound system and placing a CD in the player and moving center stage to begin. The music started and she started to move around by herself, and I fond myself mesmerized by her fragile looking lithe frame. She obviously had done dance her whole life and probably applied her creative streak to theatre work. I recognized the music, but couldn’t place it. It was for some moderately well known stage play. She moved around to the center, slowly allowing her body to almost float across the stage, as though she was not putting any weight on it at all. Seeing her body in that tight dance suit made me insanely hard. It took every ounce of strength not to run out there and take her. There is a reason I have been doing this for years without getting caught. All criminals start out extremely careful but then they slack off figuring “they never catch me” while forgetting that they never get caught because of their precautions. Thieves, drug dealers, money launderers and rapists; their downfall is truly their complacency. Granted bank robbers and known mob figures tend to get extra effort put onto them, but for most other criminal enterprises, if you maintain your sense of discipline you will never get caught.

As I planned she broke into the song with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. It was enough to make ones soul soar with desire; however for most men that desire would be to have a romantic encounter with this talented, sensual young lady with her angel’s voice. I on the other hand wanted to tear into her and hear her scream while her eyes shone with terror.

I moved out to stage right and noticed a door leading out to a corridor, and moved out carefully walking the halls of the school. I knew the janitorial staff would not be there at this time on a Friday as they had a strong union. The concern was other students. I was a big guy, and even the average football jock wouldn’t want to tangle with me, but a witness could call 911 and then I would be in a tight spot. Having cleared the school, I moved back to the auditorium confident that me and my little angel were all alone. Any sensible school would have a policy on students staying in the school late at night for obvious reasons, but this was some small town suburban style school. I bet there has never been a rape in this area. There will soon be a change of policy for security reasons.

Watching her dance, I saw her lithe sinuous form bouncing delicately across the stage, singing in the most delicate feminine voice that sent shivers through my loins. I wanted to take her, and make her mine. As we were alone in the school, late at night that was a matter of mathematical certainty. Looking at the way her stage outfit clung to her I closely scrutinized her ass as she dropped into a crouching squat with her shoulders and breasts thrust forward as her buttocks squeezed tightly. She felt completely in control. In her own little world she had power and strength. Of course in her little sheltered world, men only too what she allowed them to take. She was soon going to find out how ugly the world can be, and that women have no real strength, just that which is granted to them by men, and when not in the presence of those men, they were chattel to be used at leisure.

As she danced, she had her back turned for a few moments during a slow part of the song. While that occurred, I went to the stool she had near the stage and took the bottle of water she had there. It was a matter of time before she paused and then went to take a few sips. Stopping by the stool, she saw that it was not there. There was no doubt in her mind. She knew full well she had put it there, and it was obvious to her, that it had been moved. She looked around with only a trace of nervousness, as she assumed that it was one of her friends playing a joke on her. Nonetheless, she was still a bit uncomfortable. Only now did this fucking idiot give consideration to the fact that she was a petite female, alone in a dark school, and that her sex was valued by men. Only now, did her mind conjure up some of the horrors that the real word can produce. Shaking it off, she looked around and started calling out trying to be assertive; “OK, ha-ha…Brad is that you? Real mature Brad.” She looked waiting for this Brad character to jump out “OK Brad, grow up…..this isn’t junior high.”, as she tried to sound perturbed, yet her voice showed the slightest strains of uncertainty. She was not as sure of herself as she tried to sound.

Knowing a bit about lighting stages, I moved to the lighting control panel. It controlled every light in the place. Opening it I started getting hard as a rock fantasizing about the fear this girl would soon be experiencing, and then of course the pain and humiliation. I could almost hear her screaming already I was so excited. I threw the switch and the entire auditorium went black, save for the fait red glow from the two exit signs which operated on a separate circuit. I could barely see her figure now, but I could sense her fear radiating off of her body. When a female experiences fear, it’s as though her body releases pheromones that drive a man wild as he starts wanting to take her hard and savage.

Her facade started to break. She started yelling out in a quivering voice, “Ok guys, knock it off…….I’m getting nervous. It’s not funny anymore” as she stood there in her tight leotard suit, her breasts heaving with fear as her abdomen fluttered and her loins quivered. She obviously felt terror gripping her very soul, like icy fingers grabbing her guts. Our theater student who was undoubtedly a feminist ball busting bitch like so many drama students, had always felt empowered in her sheltered little bubble of a life. Only now did she realize it was all a façade and that she in fact was very vulnerable. She didn’t want to run, as though admitting her fear to herself would make it real. Instead she stood there looking back and forth between the back of the auditorium and the back stage area. The exit by the back stage area was much closer, but there were also many more hiding places for a man with evil intentions. On the other hand, if she leapt off the stage, she realized someone could be waiting by the rear seats ready to jump out and grab her. I could feel her trying to hold back tears. She realized just then that her cell-phone was near the back area behind the curtains. Maybe she had one of those 911 speed dial options and figured she could just hit that and start screaming her location as she made a run. Not a bad idea but it would of course take her right past me in the dark. By this time my eyes were very much adjusted to the low light, as I had always had excellent night vision.

My cute little dancer started tip-toeing carefully to the rear of the stage staring intently at the cell-phone as if it was her salvation. I could almost see her mind thinking ‘just a few more steps. As she reached out to grab it, probably planning on bolting to the middle of the auditorium so as to avoid easy ambush areas I made my move before she could enact her plan. AS Her fingers were just about to touch the phone, I clamped a hand over her mouth as she screamed in terror through my hand. The fear radiated electrically through her body, giving me a raging hard on as her petite dancers body squirmed against mine and her tight little butt thrashed against my cock through her thin suit and my pants. I owned her ass now!

Pulling her further backstage I dragged her behind all the sets of curtains where the props and lighting guys would work. It was extremely dark but by now night vision had kicked in a bit so with the ambient light from the exit signs I had a pretty good look at her as I threw her down to the floor hard as she cried out in pain as her body slammed against the hard wood surface. As she spun to get up I slapped her hard across the face, stunning her. Immediately I leapt upon her slamming her body down on the hard surface as my 225 pounds dropped on her petite waiflike frame like a piano dropped from a great height as the wind was driven from her lungs in a shrill girlish exhalation that almost sounded like a cross between a squeak and a yelp. She still struggled comically, yet achieved nothing for her efforts. She was about 120 pounds. Built for ballet, gymnastics or figure skating; not fighting off large brutal men intent on raping her little body. She was supposed to be protected by men, not abused by them but such was life. If you ever watch the discovery channel during shark week, you will see that sea lions will keep a close eye on their cubs, preventing them from swimming out far, yet usually when one does, it disappears shortly thereafter in a spray of water, blood and razor sharp teeth. Such is the cruelty of nature. The weak are supposed to stay within the safety of the herd, and those who don’t fall prey to those higher on the food chain as is happening right now. She failed to keep herself somewhere safe and now her little body was going to be mine. She would suffer, but she brought it upon herself. I would not feel pity for someone who failed to respect Darwin’s law.

As she struggled and squirmed she tried desperately to push me off. It was erotically cute, seeing those thin arms trying desperately to push my body off of her. I decided to rough her up a bit. SLAP! Her head spun to the left as I slapped her with tremendous strength, and then, CRACK! A backhand spins her head the other way. I didn’t need to batter her to get her to submit since she was so tiny, but it was psychological. It was critical that she understood that the normal boundaries she had always lived within no longer existed. Once she stepped into my world, she could be hit by men. The fear it would instill in her was far more important than any pain or stunning. She would feel that the situation was dangerously out of control. She would fear her life itself was in grave danger. That terror would shine beautifully in her blue eyes as I grabbed her by her medium length blond hair and drove my cock into her body.

Grabbing her by the hair I yanked her head back, causing it to bang on the hardwood floor as she cried out. Leaning in I spoke harshly into her face. “Cry all you want love but nothing will change the fact that I am going to fuck you raw, and hammer your little cunt into a pulp!”

As her eyes widened in sheer terror I grabbed the stretchy material of her leotard suit and ripped it open in the front revealing a small pair of breasts, like the kind gymnasts and ballerinas have. She stares wide eyed in terror as I saw her naked chest rising up and down as she hyperventilated in terror. She was crying unintelligibly and begging, and then screaming for help and even at one point praying as she sobbed and screamed. I took a bit of time to maul her breasts with my hands, massaging, kneading, twisting and even pinching as she cried and yelped. Lowering my mouth to her chest I closed my mouth on one of her nipples as she screamed hysterically at the lewd contact while I sucked on her lovely little nipple. Her screams got even louder and higher pitched when I bit down on it with considerable force. Her back arched as her cries reverberated around the auditorium.

Getting off of her for a moment I got on my knees as she struggled to get up to no avail. Grabbing the bunched material bundled near her waist I yanked it down towards her knees along with her panties as she screamed and tried desperately to grab the material as her bush came into view. With another yank I pulled it all out of her hands and off of her legs, throwing it behind me. She took advantage of this opportunity to turn over on her hands and knees and try to scramble away, struggling to get to her feet. Catching her by her ankle I trip her and start dragging her back as she claws at the floor desperately in her bid to escape. She is screaming hysterically now. Turning her over I pin her delicate little body down. With that I had her naked on the hardwood floor of the backstage area and look over her naked form slowly as I run my hands over her while she thrashed and screamed. She started begging and pleading with tears in her eyes. Her behavior would be heartbreaking if I had a shred of humanity to me but I don’t. When I want to sink my cock into a woman her feelings become irrelevant. I just take what I want as my hand travelled up her thigh she started screaming for me to listen to her. She tried to reason with me; as though there was something she could say that would make me spare her. Finally she dropped the bomb. She was a virgin, and begged me “please for gods sake” to spare her virginity. Why the fuck do victims always think that somehow this will deter me? So because you are very tight and will scream deliciously I should not fuck you? What a fucking imbecile. I swear, the only thing more stupid than her attempts to save her cherry was the fact that she was alone here in the first place. Probably some empowered woman who felt above having a guy protect her. Feminist cunts like this need to get cock stabbed to wake them the fuck up.

“Virgin eh? Oh lets get a look at this” and with that I stuck my finger in my mouth and then pressed it against her tight little opening as her screams became more shrill at the pain of the rough entry. Inching it in to her impossibly tight hole, I soon encountered resistance. Her hymen was still intact. “Well love, I guess were going to have to split that little hole of yours open” With that I raised her as in the air and paced my knee underneath it by the small of her back while her head was still on the floor and yanked her legs apart viciously so I could get a better look at the barrier I was preparing to slay. She was so small she really wasn’t able to struggle much so I found it amusing as she squirmed and cried in terror at the chilling implications of my “splitting open” comment. Spreading her lips I got a good look at the glistening flesh of her hymen, stretched tightly across the inside of her vagina, like a drum skin almost. It covered most of the opening with only a tiny hole to allow menstrual fluids to pass. Quite unusual for an active dancer. They usually tend to lose them through their activity. I run my tongue over her twat for a few seconds to wet it. Nowhere near enough to arouse her or make her loosen up; Just enough to get some spit on it.

Dropping her ass down on the floor with a thud I pounce on top of her, knocking the wind out of her. As she struggles beneath me I start undoing my belt and then my pants button. She screams hysterically because she knows that her protected little hymen is running out of time. Pulling down my zipper with my right hand as my left hand placed on her breast pins her to one spot I now am in a position to remove my pants, or at least take them down past my knees which I do without wasting any time. My manhood was now hanging out and rapidly inflating the rest of the way. With a quick grip if my hand I had it straining to dig into her like an aggressive dog on a leash. Grabbing her hair I pull her head up so she can see what I am about to thrust into her. Her eyes pop out at the sight of my swollen member aiming at her groin. I am a fairly well hung man. Nothing ridiculous like what you hear about in some stories, but big enough that I definitely get a woman’s attention and virgins would be best not losing it to me. I suppose my equipment could be used on a virgin if I was extremely gentle, but what fun is that. She is not stupid, as were none of the other virgins. She had a pretty good idea that this was bigger than normal, and had the foresight to calculate that if my finger had hurt her, this would be extremely painful. I like to let virgins see my large steely flesh as it points towards their defenseless cunts. The effect is like a swimmer seeing a shark fin slicing through the water before it attacks. Sheer terror is instilled and they go into an absolute panic, begging to god or whoever to save them from the terrible ordeal they now know is coming.

She starts screaming the usual crap about how it won’t fit, and it’s going to hurt and “please” and even using the word “mercy” as her tear stained face implored me to not tear her flesh with my tool. “Relax sweetheart, I’ve had more virgins than I can count and trust me…..it never hurt me one bit” as I smirk and she starts crying loud in absolute despair. With that I spit in my hand and covered my cock with my fluid to help lubricate it.

Grabbing her legs I pull them apart and press them back towards her chest so she is widely exposed for me. Leaning in I pressed the tip against her twat as a charge goes through my body from the excitement and I start pushing in with considerable force. She immediately starts screaming loud, crying that it hurts, and that I’m splitting her open and all that usual crap that females say, as though their pain or feelings were of any fucking relevance to me. Nothing will change the fact that I am going to pop her tight little cherry. As my cock starts splitting her labia it suddenly slips in and comes up against her virgin barrier as she lets out a girlish cry.

Grabbing her by the hair, I force her to look at me so I can see her eyes. “Get ready to fucking bleed little girl! Scream as loud as you want because nobody can hear you” and with that I rear back and thrust my hips forward savagely tearing through her hymen with such ferocity it almost seems to snap audibly as her agonize shriek pierces the air so loud I swear my ears were ringing for days. Her body bucked almost as though an electric current had run through it and her tits were jutting up at me, as she reacted to the agony of being so cruelly forced open. My cock managed to lodge itself about halfway in as she stops using any words and just starts screeching and crying. “That’s it......cry love” as I rear back and thrust again with cruel force and this time get almost all the way in as her screams shatter the air, and she reaches a high pitch that conveys an agony one can only imagine. On more savage thrust and I am balls deep in her as my cock batters against her cervix. I stop for a moment to savor the sensation of her insanely tight cunt gripping my cock so hard it hurts. Her screams would be horrifying to a human being with a heart. Eventually she is able to form words, and even sentence fragments as she screeches and cries, begging me to stop hurting her. She cries out that I have torn her as though I didn’t already know that.

Eventually her shrieks reduce themselves to cries, and then down merely to sobs as she feels the pain tearing through her body. Evidently she feels that the worst is over. Slowly I start withdrawing as she sobs and shudders. Eventually I have withdrawn all but the head. Looking her in the eyes I rear back and then thrust forward using every muscle in my body and plant my entire cock in her with one savage thrust as she screams hideously, arching her back in another vain attempt to escape the merciless impaling pain. With that I start fucking her with deep powerful strokes as she screams out with each brutal lunge, which stretches her insides horribly. I fuck her like I hate her, enjoying the look of pain on her face and her agonized screams echoing through the auditorium. Being inexperienced she gives in to her natural defense instinct which is to tighten in anticipation of each lunge as if doing so will somehow stop it or slow it down. Of course al she achieves by this is to tighten herself and make it more painful for herself and tighter for me. A more experienced woman would know to focus on relaxing her body, so as to minimize her suffering, which again is why I like virgins. Grabbing her hair I yank it viciously, making her look me in the eye as I savagely violate her body without regard for her suffering.

She is bleeding and in terrible pain. Any man with even a shred of compassion would slow don considerably if not stop, but as I already mentioned I love causing a woman pain. Instead I keep fucking her deep and hard. Every time she appears to be adjusting to the cruel pace I have set, and managing to adjust to the thrusting so as to minimize the pain, I simply pick up the pace and fuck her harder and faster, so she never adjusts and spends the entire time in pain and screaming for mercy. She will receive none.

This goes on for quite some time and then her situation worsens. Initially I had wet her to achieve penetration, and the blood helped lubricate also, but now due to her terror she is getting dry which makes the friction of my steely flesh against her delicate lady tissues increase steadily until she feels friction burns starting to abrade her which makes her screams increase more and her clenching to increase. Jacking her knees back to her chest so as to achieve maximum penetration I start fucking her like a jackhammer, abrading and even to some extent tearing her which allows a bit more blood for lubricant as I deliberately batter her cervix with my cockhead like a madman.

Eventually I feel my balls start to tingle and with a few more brutal thrusts I explode, spraying semen into her unprotected womb, holding myself deep as my cock spasms inside her body, unleashing my life creating sperm into her fertile loins. She may very well have a permanent memento of me if she is in her fertile cycle. I give a few more thrusts to milk any residual sperm and then it is over. She sobs despairingly at the horrific ordeal she just endured, and perhaps at the mistaken relief derived from erroneously assuming her ordeal is over.

Yanking myself out of her abruptly I get to my knees and yank her hair, pulling her over to me and bringing her face right up to my cock as she screams. “Open your fucking mouth bitch!” as she squeals in terror, looking at me with wide imploring eyes that beg for mercy with their look as she shakes her head in refusal. I don’t blame her one bit. Who would want this bloody slimy thing in their mouth? I wouldn’t, nor would any woman, but then I am a large powerful man and she is a young waif, so her feelings on the matter are irrelevant. She will do this; it’s just a matter of coercion. SLAP! As her head spins, SLAP! And she cries out. Yanking her hair cruelly I start slapping her with powerful blows that stun her and cause pain while she screams and cries. “I can do this all fucking night bitch! I’m going to fucking win so spare yourself the pain and open that pretty little mouth!” A few more slaps and she gets the picture, tentatively opening her mouth as tears pour in rivers down her face. I allow her a few moments to adjust to the feel of it on her mouth as she tries not to gag or vomit. A few slaps get her to start actually working on it as she finally gets the picture and starts sucking on it and using her tongue. The whole time she has tears pouring down her face. I guess she had never been into anything like this. I feel sorry for her boyfriend if she hasn’t even done this, and judging by her lack of ability I suspect she hadn’t. Anyway, it’s not relevant. I was not looking for a quality sex act. I just wanted to force my cock into her mouth to humiliate her. So having proceeded this far, I take matters into my own hands. More specifically I take her head in my hands and start thrusting my pelvis into her face while she tries to accommodate the steely flesh pushing further back into her mouth with each thrust. I am basically fucking her face as she gags and makes desperate pleading type noises while being orally assaulted by the cock that just cruelly busted her cherry. I can’t imagine what must be going through her head right now. To be perfectly honest I don’t care. I just enjoy the pitiful cries that come out between gags as my cock slams in and out of her mouth. She places both hands on my pelvis to protect herself which only serves to piss me off. Shoving her back against a wall so her head can’t move back I continue to orally assault her as she makes screaming gagging noises. The difference now though as that her head cannot move back and I can over power her. Thrusting with reckless abandon I delight in the soft feel of her mouth around my cock as she gurgles and gasps trying to plead while chocking on my cock. It is enough to drive a man truly crazy. While she sucks at giving head, I still love the fact that I am actually raping her mouth while she gurgles in terror. Each thrust moves past her lips and over her delicate tongue as it slams against the back of her throat. Having an iron tight grip on her hair, she is not going anywhere, so all she can do is endure my steely flesh raping her mouth and brutalizing the back of her throat. She is crying hard now, her whole body wracking with sobs. I love it! She is disgusted and the hammering against the back of her throat not only makes her gag and feel like she will vomit but it is actually painful. I can tell she is praying in her mind for this terror to end.

“Come on whore…suck that fucking thing like you mean it. I want some genuine vacuum suction girly or I will fucking hurt you in ways you could not imagine! NOW SUCK CUNT!” as I fly into a rage and start driving my cock into her throat with malicious sadism, knowing full well it is almost killing her. I don’t care! As with all good things, this however had to come to an end. I could feel myself approaching orgasm, and I knew it would be moments before I blew my load.

“OK bitch” as I flashed a knife in front of her eyes. When my fucking seed blows into your mouth you will swallow every single fucking drop. You spit any out, allow it to dribble out or otherwise prevent it from going down your throat I will fuck you with this knife!” Her eyes widened in terror, visualizing the horrific agony it would inflict on her if I made good on my threat. With that she made sure to have a good seal around my cock as I tried to shatter her larynx with my cock, thrusting it into her throat with murderous hatred as she struggled to survive the damage I was doing to her throat. Several more brutal thrusts and I exploded in her mouth as her eyes bugged out at the shock of it. Her body shuddered at the invasiveness and sheer vile nature of the warm liquid firing into her mouth. I could feel her mouth convulsing around my cock as she worked to swallow it all and her throat made loud gulps as she swallowed and struggled desperately not to throw up. Before I blew it all down her throat I pulled out while I had a few spurts left. Slamming her head hard against the wall, I made sure to blow the remaining few spurts directly into her face as semen blew into her nostrils, eyes and even hair. I actually pressed my cockhead up against a nostril to make sure she got a load of sperm into her nasal passages. She was blinking from the burning sensations in her eyes and nose and when I let her go she collapsed in a heap. Sobbing and choking as her whole body shuddered and convulsed from the abuse. It was amusing to watch her cry and sob, unable to comprehend why I was being so cruel to her. It was simple really. She was sexy and she was alone, at a time when I was around. Timing is truly the difference between those who get raped and those who don’t.

As her cries settled down into whimpers I figured I had one good fuck left in me, and decided not to waste another minute getting around to it. Grabbing her by the hair I dragged her center stage as she cried and screamed, holding on to my hand so as to minimize the pain in her scalp. Throwing her down hard I made her head bounce on the hard wood as she cried out again. She must have wanted to just die at this stage but she would not be so lucky. I wanted her to suffer for my pleasure.

Throwing myself down on her with enough force to knock the wind out of her, I roughly turned her over onto her face. My next target would make everything she had suffered up until this point pale in comparison. Only now would she understand what true suffering was. She was still in shock and not quite picking up on what was about to happen, so it took a moment or so. As I spread her legs as she lay face down I grabbed her but cheeks and spread them roughly as she cried out. Instinct seemed to kick in as she realized what I was about to do. She suddenly started to struggle with strength beyond what she had demonstrated before. She obviously realized that she faced serious injury from my next assault. She struggled, squirming like a fish on a line, yet she was not making any headway. Nonetheless I wanted her a bit more still so I slammed the palm of my hand into the back of her head, causing her forehead to bounce off the wooden stage floor as she moaned in pain. Taking advantage of the fact that she was momentarily stunned I spread her cheeks again and spat right onto the puckered little rose of her asshole. She yelped from the sensation and started trying to plead but I was not going to be deterred. Spitting on my cock I greased it a bit more and then lay flat on her back as she lay face down with her legs apart. Grabbing my phallus in my hand I aligned it with her tight puckered little anus and pressed the tip against it grabbing her shoulders to make her stay in place. At this she tried to escape but she was pinned. There was no escaping the steely cruel weapon that was going to stab into her bowels. Knowing this she started pleading hysterically, in sheer terror. If the fear of being raped vaginally seemed frightening to her, this was sheer inhuman terror. She could already anticipate the pain as she screamed and appealed to the sense of compassion she assumed I had. She wailed on about how it wouldn’t fit, and how it would cause permanent injury which was in fact quite possible but again that was her problem, not mine. She started screeching out long pleas for mercy stretching out the word please as ‘pleeeeaaaassee’ while she screamed and wailed in vain. She would be receiving none. Pressing my hardened flesh against her tiny puckered opening I used my toes to push forward as I held her in place. She started screaming and clenching her asshole with every fiber of strength in her being to keep me out and in fact she did quite an admirable job. It was like trying to force tent peg into a pinhole. Ok perhaps I exaggerate but you get the point. It was a fucking struggle, but I have done this before, and knew in the end I would win as she exhausted herself. It was only a matter of time while she grunted with the effort that my torquing my body with every muscle in my back managed to force the head of my cock in despite how hard she clenched her sphincter. The ring started to give as my head started to penetrate while she started shrieking ‘oh god…oh god’ at the horrible pain it was already causing. Once it started to give it was game over. The head suddenly popped in as she shrieked like a banshee at the tearing stretching feeling in a hole that was never meant to be penetrated. The tight ring gripping my cock just below the head was unbelievably tight. This obviously accounted for the agonized screams coming out of her. Things were going to get worse….much worse.

“Oh, I’m going to tear this little shitter of yours wide open darling”, and with that I start forcing the rest in. It was an incredible challenge, as she was still gripping insanely in a ridiculous effort to expel the cruel invader that inflicted such pain into her body. It was a gradual slide as I felt the tight ring sliding ever so slowly over my cock which was the most exquisite sensation one can experience; or at least from a guy’s perspective. She however was thrashing and screaming in horrific pain the whole time. Every once and awhile the slide would stop as the friction became too much or her anus convulsed too hard. A few hard jerks with my hips would solve that, punching me in deeper causing even louder shrieks from her with each cruel stab into her rectum. One final deep hard shove forces me all the way in so I am balls deep as she screams like the damned. I have to pause, to savor the sensation as her body thrashes and convulses futilely under mine while she screams pitifully incoherent pleas, and her inner muscles convulse and contract the already tight hole around my cock sending indescribable sensations coursing through my being. Perhaps it is indescribable pain to her but indescribable ecstasy to me. This is what men live for, to have a helpless woman pinned beneath them screaming in terror and pain, desperate for s shred of mercy while the man takes her body for his pleasure, punishing her in the process.

Slowly I start to slide it back out, as she sobs and cries still convulsing. In her hysterical pain she probably is no longer even capable of thinking beyond the instant and while it hurts even pulling out s I drag her insides with me, she is overwhelmed by the incredible relief of having the cruel invading hardness drawn out of her, as the horrific pain ever so gradually ease. I pull myself out until just the head remains and then………..SLAM! I use every muscle in my body to drive myself balls deep into her rectum with one inhumanly cruel thrust as her body almost snaps from her thrashing and she emits the loudest highest pitched piercing scream I have heard in years. Grabbing her by the hair, and yanking her head far back I begin fucking her tight little ass with everything I have. It is truly a binary opposite relationship as the savage thrusting which sends such delicious ecstasy through my body, fires the most cruel white hot jolts of agony through hers as her anus is stretched and even torn mercilessly and her rectum and bowel are ploughed deep and mercilessly, while my cock head basically punches her inner guts repeatedly as I lay flat on top of her back. I show no mercy and allow no opportunity for her to adjust, but rather fuck her like an animal as she screams and cries. Every once and awhile I deliberately thrust even harder just to make her scream louder. My other hand covers her mouth so the screams are muffled, since she is so loud she may attract attention. Without the release of screaming loud her eyes bug out grotesquely from her strain and pain. Each cruel thrust makes them almost appear to pop out as her neck which is badly bent back do to my grip on her hair strains with veins popping (as does her face) and muffled shrieks of agony tear through the hand so firmly covering her mouth.

I fuck her ass hard and deep for a good 20 or so minutes and she never at any point stops screaming and convulsing; nor dies her anus relax to allow my cock to slam in and out with minimal injury. The anus is simply not designed to do that. It acts on instinct to repel all invaders so it clamps down desperately, in a futile bid to protect her insides yet all that accomplishes is that she is kept in terrible pain.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and soon I feel that familiar sensation in my balls that tells me orgasm is pending. Not one to needlessly delay such matters I start slamming into her with everything I’ve got. The force of thrusting literally shakes her body like a ragdoll as she screams while I drive her colon deep into her body. Suddenly I explode sending jets of sperm, firing deep into her bowels as she convulses and thrashes in pain and terror. A few more jerks of the hips helps rid my cock of any residual sperm and then I collapse on top of her in a sweaty heap as she cries in pain and relief that the horrific stabbing has ceased. She is still in agony, but it is no longer getting worse by the second. I lay there for what seems like an eternity until my cock starts to soften and eventually pops out of her ass as she yelps.

Rolling off of her, I look down at my cock and see it covered in blood which does not surprise me. She has blood coming out of her anus and will very likely require some stitches, and be unable to eat solid food for about a month or so. Even though I am no longer holding her down she no longer tries to escape. She just lays there sobbing and emitting the occasional scream as her brutalized anus convulses and sends fresh waves of pain through her traumatized body.

Standing I pull my pants up and gather my stuff as she lays there, face down crying. Of course I want a few souvenirs, so the first thing I do is whip out my knife which is a ugly intimidating weapon which would send shivers down the spine of the strongest person. Kneeling on her back I grab her hair, and bring the blade around front towards her neck as her eyes widen in terror and she starts trying to plead. This is a bluff of course because I have no intention of killing her, but rapidly my knife comes up to the clump of hair I am holding and slices it off like a sheep being sheered. The relief emanating from her body at knowing she is not about to die is phenomenal….I could actually feel it coming from her. I also of course take the time to grab her panties as an additional souvenir and stuff them in my sack along with her wallet which I take from her purse. Looking around quickly I make sure I am not leaving any personal belongings that could lead the police to me. Confirming that all is safe I look down at her and bid her farewell. “Hey darling,…….I had a wonderful time. We should really do this again. Don’t worry about getting my number; I have yours from your wallet. I will undoubtedly be dropping by for a second date. Who knows, maybe we have a kid on the way now” I actually have no intention of following up with her, as it’s too risky, but I like the idea of her knowing that I know her name and where she lives. It just adds one more element of terror to what I have just done. She is trying to roll onto her side, but is too sore, and just lays there face down sobbing pitifully as I walk out, leaving her alone in the darkened auditorium where now only the sounds of her crying penetrates the air, echoing throughout the auditorium.

Moving towards the very door I came in by I take a careful look around before stepping out. No point in allowing anyone to get a good look at me. Fortunately it is dark, and no one is around. With that, I step out and walk off into the night after a successful hunt where my prey was defeated. She is not the first by a long shot…………….and she definitely won’t be the last.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Vivid! Thanks.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote