Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER
Default Raven's rape

Poor Roo poor little Roo, after she posted those pictures I bet a thousand men fantasized about that tight little body, that has only known a few gentle lovers, a deep innocence that showed in her eyes with the fear in those pictures, such beautiful expressive eyes, and it was those eyes...those eyes made up my mind, poor Raven was going to be no fantasy, I was going to see those eyes full of tears as I thrust deep into her throat, hear her scream and cry and beg with that fear and sadness in her eyes, the desperation and hope in her voice, as she begs to keep me out of her.

I'm hard I'm so goddamn hard as I slip into her closet, wearing nothing but a ski mask and my cock, brutal and hard, so engorged my veins stand rigid bulging out of my shaft, and my cock head like the head of a spear flared out, harder than its ever been so hard so full of need. My cock knows this is what it's made for yearning for Ravens unwilling tightness, her beautiful little pussy, that I know she hides from her lovers thinking it ugly, the thought of her pussy makes me drunk with lust, my cock growing harder than diamond as I wait in the dark.

Raven entered the only place that truly belonged to her in running gear, as she readied for a shower after her dusk run, she moved with an easy grace that told how comfortable she felt here in her room, her sanctuary her own secret garden, it was here that she felt safest, and felt safe enough to take the pictures that had brought an barbarian into her temple, I only grew harder as she undressed making a neat pile of her work out clothes and readied for a shower, and I wondered at her dusk run...as you ran where did your mind wander?
Fear of a looming male shadow or was that what you sought, that fear and arousal mixed, that you struggled to push out of your mind, but it only became stronger more forceful like the rapist himself, the mere notice of a quiet park or dark alley way soaking you uncontrollably, you run faster thinking you can control it, that your mind can over power what your soul longs for, what your body needs, but do you glance back in fear or longing, wishing that the man who haunts those nightmares of lust and fear, of strength and surrender, the man who fills your minds eye as your finger brings you to climax...
You dream that I had thrown you down onto the just watered grass, the abandoned park's failing lights hiding my hand on your mouth muffling your cries, fearing that you were pinned in that dark alley wet gravel pressing against you as you feel me enter you from behind and laugh at your ineffectual struggle...
Safe from the man of your dreams, the demon of your nightmares you strip off your running clothes as he watches from your cracked closet, your gorgeous feminine body revealed, your pert breasts and that fucking perfectly placed tattoo, and those tight pussy lips so fucking perfect yet, you've always denied your lovers the sight of them begging them to enter you quickly, I drink in the way your skin seems to glow with the sweat from your run, the way your dark hair contrast your bright eyes and light skin, it drives me fucking wild, the monster in your closet real at last I smile to myself as my hardness throbs in anticipation.
I hear the water turn on in the shower and I hold myself back, I watch and wait as you change into pajamas, so soft so safe so ready for the warm embrace of sleep, pulling the sheets over yourself, your fingers reach down, past your those perfect perky tits, down as your mind wanders to that terrible waking dream, your favorite nightmare...

Thrown onto the bed you look up in shock fear...pure terror, the man, the Rapist slaps you hard as you attempted to get up and grabs you by your shoulders and forces you on to the bed, you attempt to to punch at his toned upper body but to no avail he only responds with more and harder slaps, as you are knocked around, thrown and slapped around like some helpless ragdoll..as you can see his cock growing widening at your state of helplessness...he smiles as he reaches down and rips your panties from your body revealing your tight quivering prize...and then his hand comes in with slaps more vicious than those he used on your face...slapping your pussy repeatedly and without mercy his cock growing harder as he takes pleasure in your deep sorrow...SLAP SLAP SLAP...his hand against your soaking cunny...your whimpering and tears driving him wild...as he towers over you leaning down his cock standing obscenely at attention, as his tongue...my tongue reaches out to taste your tears...your sorrow is my satisfaction your salt and fear laden tears are to me sweeter than the sweetest honey...as i smile i gingerly kiss you as a lover would...and you feel my hardness press against you...looking down you see my member brutal and hard...like a long blade ready to shatter your tight virtue wide and heavy veined capped by an obscene large purple head reminiscent of a medieval battering ram ready to smash through your tight gates...my angry cock so much thicker than your tiny soaked cunny can take...my member so aroused and engorged by your futile resistance and your helplessness begins to press into your tiny pussy as you try to push me out my bulbous head slowly defeating your muscles only increases my pleasure and magnifies your shame as I smile into your eyes piercing thorough to your broken soul...those words you read so long ago set those fantasies afire making your fingers work overtime and as you reach the cusp of a crashing orgasm, you look up in shock, terror as the man rushes out of your closet at you, the man, the Rapist slaps you as you try to get off the bed, you scream as you realize his nakedness, his blue-green eyes burning at you through the mask.

You punch at his toned body to no effect, he laughs as slaps rain down on your cheeks marking a brutal rhythm as old as the world itself, as you answer his force with sharp cries, tearing you out of the bed you notice the Rapists prodigious hardness pointing out at you like some savage primitive weapon ready to tear you asunder, it's veins and bulbous purple head more rigid than steel, larger than any partner you have had before. You bolt toward the door, grabbing you he tears your top off and forces you to the ground as helpless as a rag doll, tears staining your cheeks, "something wrong little Roo? Isn't this what you've been dreaming about soaked in the middle of the night."

And oh your terror grows, And to your horror so does the Rapists hardness, your fear your struggling driving your Rapist wild...your mind reeled at the thought, this was not an anonymous rapist mentioned on the news or brought to life by the written word, no this is YOUR RAPIST tearing off your pajama pants...the man who is about to rape you laughs at your tears, as his fingers reach inside you, "Damn Raven you are fucking soaked, you love this, you fucking need this dont you you little rape slut, you were born for this, born to be raped, used by me!" You object, you cries reaching a cacophony and I backhand you, your eyes watery full of tears, but you can't take your eyes off my rapist's weapon, the biggest hardest cock you've ever seen, the massive head pointed at you like some obscene salute and a pearl white tear forms at its tip, even the organ of your rape mocking your agony and your forbidden ecstasy "your tears lie, but your rape ready pussy don't".

On top of you pressing you into the floor, the rapist begins to rape, in your own room in your place of utter safety the man you have dreamt of and feared slams into you not like a lover but like a rutting wild animal...as the rapists cock, MY cock slams into you, you clench to keep me out but, I still ram home, filling you...overfilling you, stretched so fucking wide you can't tell where you end and the invader begins, the invader forcing you so goddamn wide filling you deeper than you ever knew you were.. And I begin to piston hard and deep driving down so deep into you like a roughneck in search of elusive black gold, my mouth so hungry on your tits, biting your years and your neck, grunting with otherworldly pleasure as I slam deeper harder faster every time, smiling at your screams and yelps and sobs, its so fucking overwhelming and you squeal so desperately and scratch and punch at my chest, still thrusting I answer with savage slaps timed with my thrusts, a rhythm of rape a savage music as old as the world itself, your cries and my guttural grunts in counter point, my thrusts and my slaps...as I just piston into you, you almost cease to exist you are the rhythm itself the way your tightness is stretched by my width, the depth and fullness you've never felt before, your whole world is suddenly your cunt, so stretched so filled, it hurts but you don't fucking care the tsunami of pleasure and pain, ecstasy and shame drown you and my words echo in your mind "you were born for this" but that too is submerged in the primal rhythm, in the greatest sexual experience of your life

I kiss you hungrily like a lover, and you finally surrender teetering at the brink, and a slap answers your moans in time with a thrust so deep you plummet into the brink in a sea of ecstasy, agony and ecstasy, the most alive you've ever been and some how a little bit dead in such a bittersweet way...and you feel me thrust so deep holding your hips your gorgeous fucking body in the throes of the most powerful orgasm of your life, rather than pulling back again I hold myself deep inside you as my member swells as I hold back the flood, and my hot seed jets into you our orgasms twinned of a power only possible in this savage passion, pulling out of you I grin at your tears at your ecstasy and hate and your need. You look at the thing dangling there slick with your juices, still so wide and long and yet softening, you hear your shower running and you remember the knife you have in your nightstand.

But, I emerge with towels damp and warm and swab the tears from your cheeks and our mixed sweat from your body, my tenderness the very antithesis of my last act, the man you hate the most in the world, the man you need more than any other, your greatest lover, your rapist wipes our juices from your cunt lips...and you can't decide if you want to kill me or if you need me inside you, if the sight of me fills you with hate and with animalistic lust...but as I stared into those gorgeous expressive eyes I smile "be careful what you wish for", and my blue-green eyes shine with cruelty and with a strange childish joy.

Last edited by HYMENBUSTER; 03-29-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: grammar
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote